DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! It's finally finished!!!

The first installment of the "Grimm Tales of YCM" is complete!!!

Laugh and cry along with . . . well . . . actually just laugh (XD)

[spoiler=ACT 1, YCM Rapunzel]

“Ticket please,” a young boy asked of the couple in front of the gymnasium doors, receiving two red stubs before ripping them up and handing the side that said ‘Rapunzel’ back to them then replied, “Enjoy the show!”

The gymnasium was almost completely packed with people of all ages and types, young girls and old families. All had come to see the show that Yugo High was putting on, not knowing the events unfolding behind the set. Walking back and forth the producer of the show puffed his cigar furiously as he waited for news to arrive; he had been walking so long he’d almost worn a groove into the wooden boards he threaded on. When someone walked up to him he stopped, turned on his heels, and grabbed hold of the young man’s shoulders, “Well?!”

“Sorry Mr. Valiant but . . . ummm . . .” the boy grew nervous as the man looked at him without blinking until he started to shake, prompting Jake to release him from his grasp. Groaning loudly he turned as the young man apologized about not being able to find their lead star, the young maiden, Mirror Brittany, who was supposed to be playing Rapunzel, and all Jake could do was reply, “Its not your fault. Damn it why did this have to happen to me?!”

“Well we both know it has nothing to do with you always hounding them during practice until they got physically sick,” Jake lifted his head up at the sound of the familiar male voice, having not heard it in a while. Shifting his stance so he could turn his head and look at the individual his face twisted into a sour frown, “Black what are you doing here?”

“You mean besides the fact RP820 is the one hosting this?” he retorted as he walked closer to his friend only to be tapped in the head by the clipboard he had been totting, stopping once it had, “I thought we could both put our heads together and think of some way to make it so we don’t have to send everyone home with a refund.”

Refund. The word caused a cold shiver to make it’s way down Jake’s spin just from hearing it. He had spent too much money and time on this play to have it go belly up now, not to mention he had attached his hotel’s name in the credits which would be very bad for business. Snapping out of his thoughts from a clap he looked over at Black who had been trying to get his attention, “So who is playing what?”

Looking at the clipboard Jake read out the names, stating that since Mirror Brittany was gone they did not have a Rapunzel before continuing on. Reading the list off most of the people who were supposed to be starring in it had gone out to find their star actress which left them in the worst situation possible. They had no one. Sighing Black tapped his elbow, his arms crossed over his chest, and had to admit Jake got himself into a pickle here. With none of the stars present and curtains going up in five, “It looks like we are just going to have to cancel. Even if we found Mirror now and everyone ran back it’d take them ten whole minutes, we can’t delay the crowd that long.”

“Why not just replace them?” someone suggested amongst the crew. It was a good idea but no one really knew the lines besides them or so Jake thought. Like a lightning bolt striking he suddenly realized that they had the replacement cast right here and he had hardly realized it. Looking around he began to worry Black, who grabbed his shoulder to ask what he was thinking, yet had it wrenched out form his grasp when Jake began running behind the set. He had the stage crew still, he had to just convince a single person to play the starring role and it would all turn out amazing.

“You think he thought of something?” the messenger asked Black, “I hope so . . . or maybe his nerves got the better of him.”

“Come on you always wanted to be a Princess!” Jake yelled as he walked alongside his daughter. She had agreed to helping RP820 put on the play and organize the ticket sales since she was a teacher. But when her father came racing down the halls she thought something had happened and never imagined he’d be begging her, which is what he was currently doing, to replace the missing lead for the show. Trying to get him to let go of her leg so she could walk away she almost yelled back, “When I was eight dad now let go you’re making a scene!”

“I told you I wasn’t going to play Rapunzel!” she yelled stomping through the back of the stage as her dad followed, a foot shaped bruise on his face. Walking towards Black Jake gave a wave to tell him, wither she wanted to or not, Lora was going to be the star of the show. Nodding his head Black quickly pulled the costume over her, the one piece suit had been designed to be put on easily, and backed away in time to avoid getting clocked in the face. Trying to pull the dress off of her, so that it was covering her head, her dad used this chance to press the blond wig on top of her head and take a step back to admit the new Rapunzel.

“You look good.” A lot of people did compliment her on the way she looked dressed up as Rapunzel though most meant it, some said it just so she wouldn’t tear the costume off and storm off. Laughing happily at the way his daughter looked Jake was quickly floored by a vicious punch to the face that completely knocked him over. Crossing her arms Lora finally gave a sigh and held her hand out to Black, “Just hand me the script so we get this over with.”

“ALRIGHT! Yes!” Leaping to his feet the people looking at the director, black eye and all, seemed astounded that he had been able to take a hit like that and jump back up with such enthusiasm. Chuckling he looked over at Black who could only shake his head and reply, “Hope this plan works for you.”

“It will, now come one hurry up and get to your place Mr. Narrator.”

With that last command Jake and Black went their separate ways; the curtain finally raising a few minutes later.

Curtain raised the crowd grew silent while the stage lights illuminated the inside of a house. A spotlight flicked on and raced up the curtain to a scaffolding which was supporting Black as he read from a very large, very ancient looking book, “Once upon a time there lived a man and his wife who had long wished for a child, but in vain . . .”

Walking out from the side a long bearded man, with a belly two sizes too big for his body, lumbered out and acted like he was having trouble moving; he event went so far as to wipe fake sweat off his face. Sitting down on the table he gave his ‘wife’s’ rear a pat as she walked by in a small motherly looking dress and let out a loud laugh, “Ah ‘tis good to see my wife whom I love so dearly, even from this angle.”

A loud ping echoed through the gymnasium as the man was floored by a metal pan the wife had grabbed from the kitchen, patting it in her hands as she looked at her ‘husband’ who laid on the ground twitching in pain, “Ai and look is all you’ll do lecherous pervert.”

“Hey the wife isn’t supposed to hit the husband in the story!” Jake yelled sitting up and scratching the beard which was becoming annoying and hot. The crowd laughed when he flinched at the girl who was playing the wife raised the skillet and threatened back, “And the husband never slapped his wife’s ass either now did he?”

“Sorry Beth forgive me,” he begged as the crowd continued laughing; though from up top Black only sighed while Jake made his exit. Flipping the page he coughed and tapped the microphone to continue, “Now there was at the back of their house a little window which overlooked a beautiful garden full of the finest vegetables and flowers; but there was a high wall round it, and no one ventured into it . . .”

“Yet one day the wife laid eyes upon the food so fresh and green that she began to wish for some; and at length she longed for it greatly. This went on for days, and she knew she could not get this food, she pined away, and grew pale and miserable.”

Sitting on the table Beth looked out the fake window, sighing as heavily as she could and attempted to look bored. Walking back in, his head wrapping gauze from the skillet impact, he stopped by her side and placed a hand on her shoulder, “Hey baby what’s wrong? I-I mean . . . what is the matter . . . dear wife?”

Looking at him a bit annoyed, for messing up his lines, she rolled her eyes and let out a long displeased sigh; she had mastered doing this without having to act at all. Looking back to the fake window she replied, “Oh . . . I shall die unless I can have some of those vegetables to eat that grows in the garden at the back of our house.”

“Really you’ll die? From wanting to eat vegetables?” Jake blurted out forgetting to remain in character, getting a quick reminder via another skillet to the head; it was a wonder he hadn’t been killed by one of those yet. Groaning he got back up to his feet, “Okay then . . . Since I love you SO much I’ll go back, risk my life, so you can have those stupid vegetables to eat.”

“and maybe get a reward whilst we take to bed later,” he joked low enough so the crowd couldn’t hear and was duly reprimanded for his comment.

The curtain closed on the scene as Jake sat up and began yelling in pain, holding his face as the corner of his mouth bleed, “What is with hitting me with hard metal objects?! Mike hits me with a metal bat, Lora with a metal chair and now my own girlfriend is hitting me with a skillet!!!! WHAT THE F*CK MAN?!”

“Maybe if you didn’t say it in public?” Black asked sidestepping a drama crew member shuffling to fix the stage. From the sound of the crowd and the chuckles the RP820 members could at least tell they were keeping them entertained, if only at the cost of Jake’s physical health. Sitting on a bench Beth was tending to his injured, apologizing and kissing the side of his face that wouldn’t be in pain.

“So the next scene is with me right?” Jackie asked walking to Black as he sipped from his drink, reading over the next scene. Looking up at her he nodded as she grinned back and turned around to go get dressed. Standing back up Jake walked over to his friend and grinned as both laughed, “You couldn’t remember your lines?”

“Man you know I can’t think straight with that hovering in my line of sight,” at the word that Jake had nodded to Beth who was attempting to fix her long blond hair. Both men laughed before Black stood back up with the book in hand, heaving it up and complaining about the weight, “I swear you and your family have the oddest things. First edition Grimm Tales book this size?”

‘Yeah just be careful not to drop it or it’ll kill someone.”

Once more the curtain rose up as the scenery had been changed to the inner walls of the garden at night, actual potted plants scattered about as a fake moon hung swaying back and forth. Walking back into his place Black reopened the book, “So in the twilight he climbed over the wall into-

Black was cut off from the massive outbreak of laughter as Jake, landing over the cardboard wall, stood up in a ninja outfit complete with mask and hook. Going even further he jumped to the right, looked around, and then jumped to the left to repeat the action. Black didn’t know if he was just having fun or being the idiot he normally was.

“Into the garden, plucked hastily a handful of vegetables and brought it to his wife. She made a salad of it at once, and ate of it to her heart’s content. But she liked it so much, and it tasted so good, that the next day she longed for it thrice as much as she had done before; if she was to have any rest the man must climb over the-

“Black!”

“climb over-

“Black!”

“What?!” he snapped down to Jake who had been shouting up at him. Looking a bit confused at why his friend was so angry Jake shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the crowd, “Can’t I just buy some from the market and say I got them from this garden?”

The crowd howled in laughter as Black told him bluntly no and stated it wasn’t how the story went before turning back to read, “the man must climb over the wall once more. So he went in the twilight again; and as he was climbing back, he saw, all at once, the witch standing before him, and was terribly frightened.”

During Black’s narration Jake had pretended to fall back into the garden, rolling to a stand, and went over to pluck some fake vegetables. While his back was turned smoke billowed up from the right corner of the wall as Jackie appeared in a gray coat which covered her boy, a traditional hat adorning her head. Her hands raised up above her head but quickly she put them back down and began yelling at Black, “Wait . . . Witch?! No one told me I was going to be playing as some stupid old crow!”

“Just go with it and I’ll pay you back later,” Jake commented as his sister crossed her arms and glared at him, managing to strike real fear into him. Sighing she grabbed hold of her gray cloak and let out a chuckle, “Fine then I’ll be a witch . . . But forget the sh*tty old bat stereotype . . .”

Ripping the cloak off hoots and hollers from the men in the crowd erupted very, very, loudly. Some of the women looked on stunned while those with children shielded the youth’s eyes. Standing on the fake wall Jackie, in nothing more than a very revealing breezier, chortled and looked down at her little brother, “How’s this for a witch?”

“That’s not a witch Jackie!!!”

“Yes it is,” she said hopping down, letting the tattered remains of the cloak flutter behind her. Sauntering up to him and striking a pose with her hand on his shoulder, “I’m a sexy witch!”

Giving a low cough she suddenly slapped him hard enough to knock him off the stage and in front of the first row, raising her hand to her face as she laughed and returned to character, “How dare you climb over into my garden like a thief, and steal my vegetables! It shall be the worst for you!”

“Owe . . . Oh . . .” climbing back onto the stage Jake didn’t have far to go to get into a kneeing position, “b-be merciful rather than just; I have only done it through necessity; for my wife, who keeps hitting me with a f*cking skillet, saw your vegetables out of the window, and became possessed with so great a longing that she would have died if she could not have had some to eat.”

Looking down at her younger brother Jackie got a wide grin on her face. With another chortle she spun around, almost dancing towards him, and stopped to pat him on the head, “If it is all as you say, you may have as much vegetables as you like, on one condition-”

Jake looked up and heard, or more could feel, the crowd stirring in their seats as Jackie paused for a moment before she continued, “the child that will come into the world must be given to me. It shall go well with the child and I will care for it like a mother.”

“How do you know I’ll have a child?” Jake asked and Jackie patted his head again, turned her head towards the crowd, then spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, “Oh dear boy I know how horny you men can get. It’s only a matter of time before you f*ck up . . . literally.”

Jake blushed as the crowd laughed. Hell he could hear people back stage laughing; the only thing that made it worse was the knowledge he did want another kid. Reading from the book, while the curtains slowly fell, Black explained that the farmer had agreed too the witch’s demands and time slowly passed until the day that the child was born . . .

Jake hadn’t the time to yell at his sister over the public humiliation nor the time to tell everyone to stop laughing. All the time was spent grabbing the needed props and moving the set back to the inside of the house for the short scene. Finally, with everything in place, the curtain rose on Beth and Jake standing in the corner of the makeshift house with a bundle in the wife’s hand.

“Oh darling isn’t she beautiful?” Beth swooned over the plastic baby doll, now completely engrossed in her role as ‘mother’. Looking at her husband she gave a true sigh of happiness and held out the doll for him to take, “Hold her for a moment while I warm something for her to eat.”

“Y-Yeah sure,” Jake stuttered a bit holding his hands out. He wasn’t used to this to say the least; he had never had much experience with babies before. Hell he had adopted Lora when she was eight to avoid that kind of problem, a forethought he had had with the fact he had been single then. As Beth put the ‘baby’ into his hands he glanced at the crowd, cooing and a few chuckling, and tried not to get embarrassed. “Sure I can stand up to a world conquering megalomaniac, but holding a fake baby in front of people makes me red in the face,” he thought bouncing the doll and scowling a bit. He hadn’t noticed that he was bouncing the doll too hard, loosening the head until it popped off completely and fell to the floor. The crowd burst into laughter at his actions, falling to his feet to try and catch the rolling plastic head as Beth attempted not to glance back and merely asked, “Is the baby okay?”

“Yes! She’s fine honey!” he lied making the lines up on the spot as the doll’s head rolled off the stage and into the crowd, “She’s just fine. Perfectly A-Okay!”

Whispering to the people in the front row he was given the head back and popped in on in time for him to turn around and see Jackie’s big entrance, after which he screamed and fell offstage with doll in hand. Jackie, who can never stay in a single outfit for more than a few minutes, had changed from her breezier to an even more revealing silk teddy which hugged her curves more than ever; this got another round of whistles from the men in the crowd.

“Okay where is the brat you two sex fiends promised me?” Jackie asked acting as if she was looking around, her hand over her eyes. Beth, blushing, told the witch that her husband had it and he had just left. Climbing back onto the stage Jake stood up with the baby, in the wrong position, and walked over to his sister. Handing over the child Jackie laughing as she held the fake baby by the leg and examined it, “Very nice you two must’ve spent the entire night in order to make this little-

“Will you just take it and leave?!” Jackie looked back at her brother and laughed, bringing the doll close to her, “It? Well it must be an it since you’ve yet to name her. Very well . . . I shall take . . . Rapunzel away with me, like we had agreed!”

Placing the doll under her arm Jackie ran off the stage while laughing, the lights growing dim and the curtain falling. Walking back stage Beth teased Jake over the events on the stage and remarked how she admired Jackie for “being so brave” to wear such revealing clothing in public. “Nah it’s more like she enjoys being an exhibitionist,” was the only thing he could think, but didn’t have the heart to tell her while they past Lora.

“Rapunzel was the most beautiful child in the world. When she was twelve years old the witch shut her up in a tower in the midst of a wood, and it had neither steps nor a door, only a small window above,” Black read as the curtain once more rose, slowly exposing the new scene. The sound of people falling over and the deafening roar of laughter made Black, even the crew, to look at the stage and gasp at the sight. The tower which had been made had a big bold Playboy Bunny symbol on it with the pain can and brush still at the foot of the structure as Jackie, this time in a black and pink corset, leaped from the window to the ground before patting the symbol, “Built with the aid of my good friend Mr. Hugh Hefner!!”

Looking back at the window she just leaped from Jackie kicked the tower and yelled back up, “Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair! I forgot my cell phone up there!”

“Rapunzel had long beautiful hair that shone like gold. When she heard the voice of the witch she would undo the fastening of the upper window, unbind the plaits of her hair, and let it down twenty ells below, and the witch would climb in.”

Instead of doing as asked Lora simply threw the phone out and hit Jackie in the face; this of course made the crowd laugh again. Kicking the Tower hard enough to shake it Jackie began yelling again, “Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your f*cking hair or so help me I’ll scale this thing and beat your ass worse than your dad ever has!!”

Finally throwing the long weaved rope of blond wigs Lora let Jackie climb back up and onto the little loft that was built to hold the two. Scowling at her step-niece Jackie just sighed and walked down the steps the same time that Black began again,

“After they had lived thus a few years it happened that as the King’s son was riding through the wood, he came to the tower, and as he drew near he heard a voice singing so sweetly that he stood still and listened. It was Rapunzel in her loneliness trying to pass away the time with sweet songs. The King’s son wished to go in to meet her, and sought to find a door in the tower, but there was none. So he rode home, but the song entered into his heart, and every day he went into the wood and listened to it.”

Walking back into the lights Jackie, now sporting strapless red babydoll, stopped underneath the window and pounded the tower. Looking up at Lora who appeared from the window she called up, “Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair!!”

Once more Lora threw the yellow braided wigs out the window and allowed Jackie to climb up it, descending the stairs in time to avoid seeing who exactly was playing the Prince. Walking out on stage Deus huffed, looking down at his palm which had the lines scribbled, and stupidly pointed towards the Tower as the girls swooned in the crowd; his celebrity status was certainly aiding the play in some way, “Since that is the . . . Uh . . . letter I will CLIMB it! And seek my Fortune!”

“And the next day, as soon as it began to grow dusk, he went to the Tower and cried”

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair!”

Looking out from the balcony of the Tower and spotted Deus looking back up at her. Her mouth dropping open she wanted to go back down to her father and beat the crap out of him, but she was on stage and couldn’t. Loosing her trail of thought she suddenly yelled, “What the hell are you doing here?!”

“I’ve come to see you fair maiden!” Deus hadn’t even skipped a beat with that, thinking it was still part of the play, and the women in the crowd gave a squeal, only to be shocked when he was hit in the forehead with a hairbrush. The crowd waited and listened silently to the story as she tried to think of a way to avoid having him play the Prince, “Rapunzel was greatly terrified when she saw that a man had come in to her, for she had never seen one before but the King’s son began speaking so kindly to her, and told how her singing had entered into his heart, so that he could have no peace-

“You idiot! I mean why are you playing the Prince!?”

“You’re Dad said he needed help and he’s paying me,” Rubbing his head Dues picked up the hairbrush and held it in his hand, waiting for Lora to let down the rope so he could finish the scene. Looking back down at him Lora scowled and then tossed the rope down to him, resting her chin on his knees while she watched him climb, “You do know that the Prince gets his eyes ripped out, right?”

“What!? No one told me that!!!”

“Should’ve read the script,” the crowd laughed and watched both of them vanish allowing the story to move on, “So that he could have no peace until he had seen her herself. Then Rapunzel forgot her terror, and when he asked her to take him for her husband, and she saw that he was young and beautiful she thought to herself-

“Oh hell no!” Lora yelled from backstage, “I’m not getting hitched to someone like him!”

“Like you’re a catch yourself! I’m a celebrity! I can marry any woman I wan-” the muffled sound of Deus being hit by something large and blunt gave the narrator enough time to finish and allow the curtain to drop, “She thought, ‘I certainly like him much better than old mother Jackie,’ and she put her hand into his hand, saying ‘I would willingly go with you, but I do not know how I shall get out. When you come, bring each time a silken rope, and I will make a ladder, and when it is quite ready I will get down by it out of the Tower, and you shall take me away on your horse.”

“Oh gag me with a spoon!” Lora yelled as the curtain fell. The crowd was loving it, though Jake kept thinking it was a disaster.

Backstage he was doing everything he could to keep Lora and Deus from taking each other’s heads off with whatever stage props were available to them, most of the time being caught in the crossfire and getting to them in the total sum of not at all. Finally getting up he watched as Beth somehow calmed Lora down, made Deus put the vase he was holding above his head down, and convince them that if they would just work together in this play for now they’d get it done much quicker and never had to do it again.

“Well as long as I get paid sure,” Deus commented scratching the back of his head and glancing to Lora who nodded, just wanting to be rid of her would be Prince Charming. Both walked away, heading to prepare the stage for the next act, and Jake walked up beside Beth, “okay tell me your secret. What kind of Jedi Mind Trick did you just pull?”

“Oh no mind trick baby,” she said with a slight giggle and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the stage and back to his director chair, “You just got to know what the problem really is.”

“And what is the real problem?” Shaking her head Beth only laughed a bit more and patted his shoulders, whispering that it was a secret she couldn’t tell him. Groaning, Jake hated secrets being kept from him, he just shrugged it off and waited. It was the scene before the final and he just hopped nothing would go wrong.

“They agreed that he should come to her every evening, as the old woman-

“I’m not old!!” Jackie yelled throwing something at him, missing, and Jake just sighed. Not even an entire sentence in and someone had messed the play up again.

“as the witch came in the day-time. So the witch knew nothing of all this until . . .”

The curtains rose again to show that, this time, it was the inside of the Tower and that it was adorned with very little furniture. Sitting on a wooden chair two sizes too small for her Lora had to wear the long wig, which was heavy on her head, and the Princess dress completely adorned with every thing that was required for her to wear. It looked gaudy to her but everyone else claimed she looked like real royalty; she had been convinced they were just lying to save her some embarrassment. Brushing off the long elegant dress she looked up at Jackie, in a fishnet outfit, and spoke her line, “Mother Jackie, how is it that you climb up here so slowly, and the King’s son is with me in a moment?”

The quick crack of Jackie’s hand against Lora’s cheek, the younger woman so stunned she fell out of the chair, resounded alongside the gasps of the crowd while Jackie glared down at her step-niece. Pressing her heel tipped feet into Lora’s backside she recited, for once, her lines absolutely perfectly, “O wicked child!! What is this I hear! I thought I had hidden you from all the world, and you have betrayed me!!”

As she was instructed earlier Jackie took a firm grip of the wig, accidentally grabbing some of Lora’s real blond hair, and yanked her up into a kneeling position. Smacking her several times again, though instead of acting actually slapping her across the face so her cheeks turned red, she grabbed a pair of real scissors from the table. It was supposed to be toy scissors and Lora would just discard the wig, but prior Jackie had switched them out so it looked ‘more realistic that way.’ Actual fear in her eyes Lora knew Jackie had some of her actual hair and attempted to kick her off, speaking low enough but with enough urgency to let her know she had some of her real hair.

“Silence child this is what you deserve!” Jackie was too engrossed in the angry witch, sexy or not, to believe what Lora was saying and with a quick snip, snap had removed much of the wig and some of Lora’s own hair; the wig and snipped locks falling on the ground. Her hair unraveling from it’s spot under the wig Lora held onto the ends, now shortened from the middle of her back to just below her shoulders, and didn’t move. Jackie instead kept on with the show, grabbing her by the back of the shirt and dragging her off stage.

“And the witch was so hard-hearted that she took Rapunzel and put her in a waste and desert place, where she lived in great woe and misery.

The same day on which she took Rapunzel away she went back to the Tower in the evening and made fast the severed locks of hair to the window-hasp, and the King‘s son came and cried-”

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair!” Having acted like he had just climbed up the rope again Deus’ first reaction wasn’t as scripted. He was supposed to act surprised and scared to see the witch instead of Rapunzel, but instead he took her feet out from under her and glared down at her, “That was for cutting Lora’s hair off moron.”

“Aha!” Jackie laughed, not really caring what she had done, after all it was hair and it’d grow back, “you came for your darling, but the sweet bird sits no longer in the nest, and sings no more; the cat has got her, and will scratch out your eyes as well! Rapunzel s lost to you; you will see her no more!!”

Sighing Deus knew he had to act out the part; he’d get Jackie back later, possibly with Lora’s help, for her actions. But for now he had to do some acting and get paid. Taking a deep breath he covered his face and gave a wail, pretending to cry as best he could before turning and jumping through the window.

“The King’s son escaped with his life, but the thorns on which he fell put out his eyes. Then he wandered blind through the wood, eating nothing but roots and berries, and doing nothing but lament and weep for the loss of his dearest wife.”

The curtain sinking down for the final act didn’t disguise the yelling and crashing that was occurring behind it. Lora was in a rage and attempting to get to her Aunt, who just kept laughing over the unintentional hair cut she had given her. Finally able to calm her down, though only by promising that when the time came they both, Lora and Dues, would save Jackie bald, and she left her alone. Messing with her hair in the mirror for a bit Lora couldn’t get over it and just put it into a pony tail, an old habit she couldn’t remember where she picked it up from, and groaned at the sight of it. It was too short and now even in a pony tail she didn’t think it looked right.

“Hey Lora,” Deus had nearly scared the crap out of her as she leaped in her seat, turning around and looking at him embarrassed, “W-What?”

“First they’re almost done with the prop changes so we’ll be going on soon. The two DEF Brats . . . Uh . . . I think Alejandro and Amelia, or maybe it’s Daniel and Lisa I can never remember those bunch of ankle biters,” he admitted scratching the back of his head and sighing. Lora only laughed and patted his head, more so to mess with him than comfort him, and walked past him, “You’ll get it eventually . . .”

“Hey why do we need two kids anyways?”

Lora only laughed and shook her head, replying that he’d find out eventually. When the curtain rose Lora kicked Deus into the spotlight, onto his hands and knees, and forced him to being. While wandering around on all fours Black finished reading the final parts of the story, “And so the King’s son wandered several years in misery until at last he came to the desert place where Rapunzel lived with her twin-children that she had borne, a boy and a girl.”

Deus stopped and opened his eyes, his mouth hanging when he heard who the kids were playing as; he couldn’t help his face turning red. Watching Lora walk up in a simple country gown while Amelia and Al were in country clothing he turned his gaze down as she called out to him, calling him ‘Prince’ as her role demanded. Sitting down she pulled him into her lap and heard the crowd give a cheer as she let some drops of water fall onto his face.

“And when here tears touched his eyes they became clear again, and he could see with them as well as ever.

Then he took her to his kingdom, where he was received with great joy, and there they lived long and happily.”

The curtain lowered with enough time for everyone to gather on stage, crew and cast alike, and give a bow when it went back up.. The crowd was in an uproar. For all the mistakes, all the insults and jokes that had been randomly thrown in whenever someone’s ego in the way or they lost their temper, the crowd truly did enjoy it. Raising from their bowing position Jake took the Grimm Tales First Edition from Black, thanking him for his hand in the play, and walked to the end of the stage. Hoisting it above his head he grinned and yelled, “Ladies and Gentlemen we of RP820 thank you kindly for coming out to watch our play tonight! I hope that you will return for the next three plays we will be doing!!!”

A boom caused everyone to fall to the ground, Jake looking up at the source in surprise. The book was shaking violently in his hands as the cover wrenched itself from his grip and levitated in the air. Black yelled what was going on only to be knocked to the ground with everyone else when the tomb opened, revealing a white light which engulfed everyone . . .

Moments later Black stirred, groaned and felt water splashing against his skin; the cold water bringing him back to consciousness quicker until he stood up. Looking at the water he could see his skin had become green and wart covered. Placing a webbed hand on it he rubbed the face of a frog, “Oh you’ve got to be kidding me . . .”

To Be Continued, Black in “The Frog PrinceTM

Jake, major kink in your story.

Miror B = Twilight Sparkle = Metagross who appeared in DEF a long ways back ._.

EDIT: On iPhone, so nvm my inability to read much at a time

EDIT 2:

... *Falls off of bed, laughing like a madman*

Oh, my Lord, that was funny xD

You got me down pat, from beginning to end. =3

Jake, that story was funny, for real.

I actually laughed along with the crowd for the most part.

But dude, you keep doing Deus instead of Desu...

AND HIS NAME IS NOBUO MAN.

COOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEE ONNNNNNN BUDDDAAAAYYYY

And you never described Beth .-.

But the ending there, it killed me.

Toooootally killed me.

Good job, friend.

Jake, major kink in your story.

Miror B = Twilight Sparkle = Metagross who appeared in DEF a long ways back ._.

EDIT: On iPhone, so nvm my inability to read much at a time

So wait is that still wrong?

EDIT 2:

... *Falls off of bed, laughing like a madman*

Oh, my Lord, that was funny xD

I am glad you liked it. I thought you would enjoy being the narrator and being interrupted at times.

You got me down pat, from beginning to end. =3

Thank you, I hope I know you well enough to have you in a story.

Jake, that story was funny, for real.

I actually laughed along with the crowd for the most part.

As was my attention

But dude, you keep doing Deus instead of Desu...

AND HIS NAME IS NOBUO MAN.

COOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEE ONNNNNNN BUDDDAAAAYYYY

I am not going to change a habit <<

Sorry man but it is something I refuse to state.

And you never described Beth .-.

Didn't I? I stated she was blond and that is about as much as most people need to know.

You'll see more of her in the later stories . . .

But the ending there, it killed me.

Toooootally killed me.

Killed you in a good way?

Good job, friend.

Hey, if you wanna, be my guest bro.

Just don't waste time on minor characters, like people who appear once.

In that filler chapter where Jake fought Nauske, Blake fought Byak, Kailyn fought Herman, like all those opponents don't need bios.

Same with characters that don't appear as often as them, like Pichu and Bagon (the other Duno bros).

No point in wasting time on minor characters that most people have forgotten already.

Bios needed from top of my head:

Life

Icy

Browarod

Crab

Cherry

Clair

Arm (maybe)

Sora

Odin/Blair (maybe)

Sabakuro (maybe, that's the old guy that raised Ninjew, Rogue, Rui and Donovyn)

Those are ones I need to get on. If anyone wants to do some of these, you can (not asking anyone to though).

Archived