DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, if you wanna, be my guest bro.

Just don't waste time on minor characters, like people who appear once.

In that filler chapter where Jake fought Nauske, Blake fought Byak, Kailyn fought Herman, like all those opponents don't need bios.

Same with characters that don't appear as often as them, like Pichu and Bagon (the other Duno bros).

No point in wasting time on minor characters that most people have forgotten already.

Bios needed from top of my head:

Life

Icy

Browarod

Crab

Cherry

Clair

Arm (maybe)

Sora

Odin/Blair (maybe)

Sabakuro (maybe, that's the old guy that raised Ninjew, Rogue, Rui and Donovyn)

Those are ones I need to get on. If anyone wants to do some of these, you can (not asking anyone to though).

I also need to help ya find a new pic for Sonic(like after the Life fight).

I'll do it later. Lazy ATM.

Also, a few things:

1.What build should I give Arm? o.o The only human character I know that he obsesses over thats human is Coop from MegasXLR...

2. Is the name Arm Dillo alright? If not, give me one, he has no canon last name ._.

3. Is Cherry's name "Amy Zeonark" or "Zeonark Cherry"? You use both in DEF ._.

EDIT: I had an idea for Arm's appearance, but the other 2 are valid.

[spoiler=Arm Dil]

[spoiler=Appearance]

TF2__MEDIC_MEDIC_MEDIC_MEDIC_by_jiggly.jpg

Birthday: January 1

Height: 6’3”

Dislikes: Overly serious people, Cherry’s shoes thrown at him

Personality: Arm is a bubbly, eccentric person who enjoys life. He can always brighten a mood, and make people laugh with his antics. He has a pure heart, and enjoys making things and having fun. He's like a child in a man's body with a mad scientist's brain. He tends to not take situations seriously enough, and it often gets him into trouble.

Fighting Style: Any machine he has built would serve as a weapon for him, should he ever fight. He can fight at any range depending on what he chooses. He has a tendency to grab flamethrowers to fight.

Bio: Arm is the Powerforce’s resident technician and scientist, and stays in his lab most of the day, unless ordered about by Cherry, or for some sort of party. He was a senior, and the AV kid, at Yugo High before Life took over, and decided to join the Powerforce to help out in the effort while getting to tinker all day. He is responsible for most of the Powerforce’s arsenal, making him one of the most notable inventors in the war.

Theme:

[spoiler=Clair Brady]

[spoiler=Appearance]

2vl1bf4.png

Birthday: July 2

Height: 5’2”

Dislikes: Intolerance, arguments, drama

Personality: Clair has a stern yet kind nature. She always wears a smile, no matter how hard the situation, believing things can and will be better. She tends to be a bit maternal when it comes to her friends, but not overbearingly. She loves to have fun, and will almost always be willing to joke around if the situation allows for it. She is also slightly mischievous.

Fighting Style: Clair only fights when she has to, but she fights in a similar manner to Cherry. She uses her duel disk to use her monster-based robots to fight, and she can help Dane in fighting in his Rainbow Dark Dragon form by conducting his movements. Mid-range fighter.

Bio: Clair comes from a house with only a dad and brother, who she doesn’t care to be around much. Around middle school, she befriended Cherry, and the two grew to be close quickly, to the point of being inseparable. She became the big sister to Cherry, and she often does things to prompt the other girl’s actions, such as getting Andex to steal Cherry’s dinner. She became a high up in the Powerforce, having access to the same technologies as Cherry and Black.

Theme:

[spoiler=Amy Zeonark/Zeonark Cherry]

[spoiler=Appearance]

d5d48a78c0948980955c39f98b0e14d7.jpg

Birthday: April 2

Height: 5’6”

Dislikes: Being woken up, Andex’s descendants (Love/hate),work

Personality: Cherry is a lazy, fun-oriented person. Most of the things she does are to entertain her in some way, though she’s not really sadistic. She has a temper that flares up when people do stupid things, or just act inept. She tends to try and befriend most people, and is generally liked. She tends to joke too much, though, and gets into hot water for not being serious enough. She’s rambunctious, but has a good heart.

Fighting Style: Fights in the same manner as Clair, but can conduct Black in his Stardust Form, as opposed to Dane in Rainbow Dark Dragon form.

Bio: Cherry grew up as an only child with her mother, homeschooled until middle school. When she went to public school, it was rough until she met Clair- the big sister she always wanted. The two grew to be absolutely inseparable, and Cherry made more friends along the way, such as Mars Black and Leo Freed. Time would lead her to being the head of the Powerforce, club turned mini-faction, and dragging along Arm Dil and others into it. She leads it to this day, though she spends most of her time sleeping or eating.

Theme: 5D’s Theme

There, all done =3

Hey Fuse

Quick question. How old is Sonic in the Epilogue?

Age + 25 = Epilogue

It ends in 2011, and the epilogue is 2036.

First appearance was '09 for Cherry and Clair, if I calculated right, as Chris/Black/Etc. were 18 when DEF ended, 16 when it began.

So Bio Age + 27

After...a long time coming...it has been posted!

Detective Nero - The Stardust Conspiracy!

My first try at a mystery and crime oneshot. Based on Detective Conan/Case Closed...

This is another sign I need to eventually check out Detective Conan.

The story was good, though I wish I knew what Lauren, Ragna and Cero looked like (way to ninja me in using Matt first >.>).

The final fight could have been more fleshed out, but considering Sonic's opponent, it would have ended badly if that was the case. (Didn't see the culprit coming, kinda outta nowhere...)

Even though you can't call it canon, it was good stand-alone tale. Wouldn't object to a sequel if you're still on that Conan mojo.

Yesh, it's hard to ignore the fact that Nobuo just seems like a lonely guy in a mid-life crisis...who kicks serious ass...

NOBUOXLORA 4EVVVVAAAAAA!!!!!11!11

SQUEEEEEEE!

Need feedback...is it good?

[spoiler=Sonic's New Appearance]

anime_guy.jpg

Hm

Nope

Looks nothing like the old you .-.

Well, I've officially completed the Journal thing I was working on with Creator's PoV.

I will begin posting segments soon enough.

SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON DOOD

By the way, Creator, Remo, you guys need to fix your one-shot posts, they're still unspoilered. Just open editing and save changes as-is to fix them.

Archived