DEF: One More Shot (New One-Shot: Spliced)

Fusion X. Denver

So I'm guessing Club Inactive is a story . . . not an actual club, right?

Be kind of weird if it WAS an actual club though 8 /

Do you know RayWilliamJohnson or Yourfavoritemartian?

If you don't, youtube them and immerse yourself in the experience.

In case you don't do that, then just know Ray is a guy who makes fun of viral videos and is the lulziest guy ever.

And YFM is a channel he uses to produce music videos for random stuff he comes up with.

One is Club Villain, a music video about him chilling at a club with villains like Freddy Krueger, Megatron, Dr. Doom, etc. And Club Inactive is a spoof of that.

It's mostly a song parody, but I gave it a story-type prelude.

Black, you forgot the Powerforce one .-.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, having your own post makes things easier on both of us.

-You can edit, make changes, add things at your convenience.

-Don't need to worry about me putting it up.

-I don't have to worry about putting it up.

-Keeps all of YOUR one-shots in one place.

Besides, I'm gonna make a Table of Contents anyways. For your part, I'd just hyperlink it since it's the only one not on the first page.

It's honestly not a big deal, I'd be happy if you re-added yours and any new ones, but it's also up to you.

@Sonic-I'm not the best at mysteries, but my advice for setting up whatever you think of: work backwards. When you make the crime, pile as many red herrings and suspects so people won't be able to suspect the actual culprit.

Hehe, with pleasure. Red herrings and suspects are easy...just need to figure out a crime and what clues to have laying around.

Black wants Amelia there.

And maybe not from me, but the kids have appeared in Black and Jake's one-shots.

But yeah, I like that idea. You could be showing them around the office (to disguise the fact DEF left you to babysit while away with their wives for the day) and then shenanigans occur.

I'd make them 10 or something if they're gonna be with you, because I can't imagine them hanging around when they're our age :T

BUT WHAT ABOUT ZUGAI HOLLOW?

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT GUY?

THE AWESOME SON OF THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS HOLLOW?

COME ONNNNN

Archived