Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317399383' post='5550101']
oh my kuroi card is supposed to be kuroi card verzion and he actually has wings and how do i put may made-up xyz in here?
[/quote]
Can't you just copy/paste or give a link?

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Username: [/b]Daemon I believe. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]RP Name: [/b]Kyokari Tsunoma[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age: [/b]16[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender: [/b]Male [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance: [/b][url="http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg"]http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg[/url][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Kyokari is a friendly member of his school.He is a guy that seems to hide more in the shadows when around people, only because he is shy to talk to them. If he has to, he would act as a person who is extremely happy whenever given the chance, but he only does so during is classes. There is nothing wrong with him personality wise, just he is not very open to people as much as hopes to be. There is fear that is holding him back from doing so.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Bio:[/b] Kyokari grew up in a little town that had no one his age in it. This was a concern because when frowing up in that town, he stayed by his parents because he had no one else that was close to his age on which he would be able to communicate as a regular kid. He lived there because it was the best place for his parents to work since they were short on cash. He stayed in this town by the time he was 13. By that time, his parents were able to buy a new house from the money they made in a more family oriented area. But since Kyokari had no friends or anyone that he was close to during his first 13 years besides in school, which was about 30 miles away, his is more scared of being close to anyone. That is the fear he faces. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Status/Faction:[/b] Clear Brigade: In order to gather numbers and relieve him of his fear of being close to people, he started to work for an the Clear Brigade so that he could work with other people who want the same thing he does. The Numbers. Kyokari believes that when retrieving the numbers, his fear will be gone and since he is around people, this also might help him. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Deck Type:[/b] Fateful Fighters: To send cards to the banished pile and return to the deck or graveyard them in order to protect himself, field and hand.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler=Aces][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/TODW/Lancelot.png[/img][/spoiler][/font]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1317404955' post='5550193']
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Username: [/b]Daemon I believe. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]RP Name: [/b]Kyokari Tsunoma[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age: [/b]15[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender: [/b]Male [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance: [/b][url="http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg"]http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg[/url][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Kyokari is one person who only wants to be the strongest person in duel monsters. He will go to [i]any[/i] lengths to do so in his quest. He has no friends, but he only relies on the trill of hurting others via duels. His personality is nothing more than an evil person who only wants what can make him stronger and become powerful.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Bio:[/b] As a young kid, he never liked to be alone or left alone in any ways possible. He was always around his parents or his brother for the first five years of his life. Until a car crash happened in the middle of the morning that led his family to die and remain ashes in the explosion. Before the explosion, Kyokari was unconscious in the car with his family. He got out because of the help from the fire department, but it was too late for his family. He woke up in a hotel room with his eyes shut. Blood was dripping from them continuously. When he was healed, his eyes were still shut and he was blind. He thought he still had his family with him, but he never felt or heard from them. He was kept in a mental institution where he could remain safe. Over time, he learned the truth, but was trapped in the institution for years to come. One day, he forcefully opened his eyes acknowledging the fact that he wouldn't be able to see. His eyes remain blood -stained red ever since.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Status/Faction:[/b] Numbers Hunter. Since Duel Monsters is the biggest thing during this time, he got into it when he was in the mental institution. He heard about the numbers and their powers from online resources and knows that if he has them, he can return the favor of being left alone for some many years.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Deck Type:[/b] Fateful Fighters: To send cards to the banished pile and return to the deck or graveyard them in order to protect himself, field and hand.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler=Aces][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/Time%20of%20Defense/Antero-1.png[/img][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/Time%20of%20Defense/Xyslo-1.png[/img][/spoiler][/font]
[/quote]

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317353148' post='5549445']
1) Will you allow me to put this on la wikia?
2) If you can find a pic u like and want to use if put in the wikia, lo manda a me.
[/quote]
^^This?

I don't think you quite understand.

This card has a negative effect, yes. But that effect means nothing. Look at Leviathan Dragon. It's the same rank doesn't increase it's ATK as much and has a negative effect. This card is a normal summon with 3600 ATK and a destruction negation effect, giving you another turn to boost it to 4400. That's almost as powerful as a BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON. Whether or not it has a negative effect that only activates after it gets extremely powerful. As is, this card's original attack shouldn't be more than 1400.

@Okami and Zextra, if u need one more character, tell me which faction u want 'im in and I'll make a second one.

@stumbleroxas: always try to compare the cards you make to other cards to make sure that you don't make OPed cards. Once you get closer, people tend to be more helpful. ;D

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317415554' post='5550503']
stupid translator says "stumble" but its actually "Roxas (Serendipitous Key)"
[/quote]
lol, alright stumble

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1317415544' post='5550501']
I'll let you.
[/quote]
Alright

For both of you, I'm gonna wait to put it up as soon as I get word from Zextra or Okami that you're accepted. Only thing I'm not sure about you guys is stumble's character having wings, but like I said, I don't have any say in acceptance.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317415792' post='5550512']
lol, alright stumble

Alright

For both of you, I'm gonna wait to put it up as soon as I get word from Zextra or Okami that you're accepted. Only thing I'm not sure about you guys is stumble's character having wings, but like I said, I don't have any say in acceptance.
[/quote]
They both love me and stuff, I probably am!!

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317415792' post='5550512']
lol, alright [b]stumble[/b]

Alright

[/quote]

Aaaaaargh!!!!

EDIT: oh and the wings are from a mutation at age 13

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317416246' post='5550533']
Just call me Roxas. Forget about the Serendipitous Key part. Just Call Me Roxas. And No No to the wings? :(
[/quote]
I can't. I already call Phantom Roxas Roxas. And he's a Mod, so re trumps you. Sorry, stumble, but ur stuck with that.

On the wings: it's my opinion, but maybe Zextra or Okami would disagree. I like it in the card, just not on the character.

Archived