Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317430395' post='5551286']
oh and im just quoting my app and zw and xyz again to find easily

well sorry i thought we had to have pictures
[/quote]
1) okay
2) never necessary, really
3) stop double posting, ur ruining my notifications, just edit your last post and put stuff in.

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317430805' post='5551312']
oh aggro i just tried to edit to put everything in one but i cant because the files are too big to put all in one post. so whats here is the best i can do
[/quote]
That's impossible, have you not been in the fan fic section?

And I mean for EVERY POST you do. Because you do it, it appears twice in my notices.

EDIT: what you just did in response to this notified me twice

Apologize if I'm being a dick today - I had 2 exams today followed by a 4 Hour orchestra rehearsal, so I'm exhausted and irritable.
[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317430324' post='5551282']
You know that you could've just done written cards, right?

Anyway... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OKAMI AND ZEXTRA I KNO UR ON!
[/quote]
Don't get pushy...I have an SAT tomorrow and I would like to think that college comes before YCM -__-
[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317394550' post='5550006']
[b]Username: [/b]ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)
[b]RP Name: [/b]Kuroi Karasu (Roughly translated as Dark Raven)
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Appearance: [/b][spoiler='Kuroi'][img]http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/24884DarkAngel.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Sadistic and cold, he loves to inflict pain, both emotional and physical.
[b]Bio:[/b] His mother died during birth and his father took to the job of caring for him. Alas, at age 13, he started to grow black wings and his own father rejected him into the wild. He was foraging around for food when he found a shiny black card on the ground. It was "No. 13 Overwhelming Darkness". He was possessed and took the job of hunting the rest of the Numbers. Darkness flows from his body as he crushes the soul of each opponent when he takes their numbers. He has so far crushed the souls of many but none of them had any Numbers so far... He also has a sadistic glee as he extracts the soul of each of his victims.
[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Numbers Hunter. Collects Numbers for dark rush of powers. Allegiance to no one.
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Overwhelming Darkness (A custom archetype based kind of on a Blackwing archetype. Most of these monsters are about using effects to swarm and get their trump card out. Known as "Sin" archetype. Not to be confused with Malefics. His ace card is a card resembling him...
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler='Ace Cards'][img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6747/143946.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

how do i put my xyz card in?

btw its a made up xyz
[/quote]
Since this RP is going to be exclusive once it starts, I need every app to be the best possible - therefore, I apologize, but I have to be harsh about every little problem in an app.
A couple of problems with the app:
1st - Human beings don't have wings, and I would like characters in the RP to stay as normal human beings, not crazy possessed mutants.
2nd - Reina already made Number 13 - she posted them in the YCM wiki before she even posted an app (but I'll let you work that out with her, since she's the one who has authority over her cards, not me)
3rd - Bio isn't long and detailed enough (remember, 6+ lines)
4th - Numbers don't just magically come out of nowhere - they manifest in their users souls, so they have no solid forms until their users "unlock" them; For that matter, give your Numbers Hunters a purpose - they don't just randomly collect Numbers for the hell of it.
5th - Chaos No.13's picture is a corrupted Astral, and Astral does play a role in the RP; In addition, your Zexal Weapon is simply a picture of Number 96: Black Mist, which is a real Numbers, so that's contradicting canon.
6th - I like that you're using my template :D

[quote name='DeckShuffler711' timestamp='1317397821' post='5550067']
[b]Username:[/b]DeckShuffler711
[b]RP Name:[/b]Setsuna "Kizuna" Yamakada
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] Setsuna has long white hair, tied up into a ponytail. Outside of class, he commonly wears a red baseball cap, a white vest with the level symbol on the back of it and the number "07" on the side of the shoulders, a red shirt underneath it, a pair of worn out jeans and a pair of red converse. His eyes are emerald green and his skin is pale, making him blinding to stare at. There is nothing that special about his school uniform.
[b]Personality:[/b] Setsuna is a rather mentally lacking fellow. In school, he barely understands what he is doing and tends to remain silent, just to avoid embarrassing himself. When outside of school, he becomes a blunt and honest person. Whenever he finds something he actually is skilled at, he will spend all of his time trying to master it. Though he usually fails, he refuses to give up on anything, except for schoolwork.
[b]Bio:[/b] Losing his parents at a young age, Setsuna had to go to Heartland and live with his only surviving family member, his uncle. While staying with his uncle, the older man taught Setsuna about the game of Duel Monsters. Listening to the stories his uncle told him about the glory days of his past, in which he was a powerful duelist, the young boy became inspired to be like his uncle and become the best. Not long after picking the game up, he had begun to slack off in school more and more. Eventually, his failures to be able to complete work in class or generally pass any test had earned him the label of one of the biggest idiots in the entire school, or at least by his peer's point of view.
After spending years of training with his uncle, Setsuna had earned something that he almost forgotten entirely; his father's Deck. Taking it up as his own, he vowed to become someone his father and mother could easily be proud of, even if he still can't be on par education wise with his classmates.
During his first Duel with the Deck, Setsuna had found himself losing with ease, after using up all of his father's greatest monsters and spells. Reaching for his Extra Deck, he looked into it to see an additional monster left over. Confused, yet relieved by it, he summoned the monster out with what little he had left and immediately bound himself to it;Number 07: Phoenix Dragon.
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Synchro Mech. (A custom Archetype that focuses around general destruction of the opponent's field, while at the same time swarming the field with monsters and using them to Synchro and XYZ summon. As a last resort, some of them can be fused together to make very powerful monsters, but with ill side effects.)
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b]
[spoiler='Mech Overlord]
Mech Overlord
Dark/Level 10
Machine/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 3700/DEF:3000
"Proto-Mech"+ "Proto-Mech"+2 "Mech" monsters
This monster cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summoning. This card cannot be targeted by Spell Cards, Trap Cards, or Monster's Effects. Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for each non Machine-Type monster in your opponent's Graveyard the turn this card is Fusion Summoned.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Moonshine Mech']Moonshine Mech
Light/Level 4
Machine/Effect
ATK: 1300/ DEF: 1800
When this card is changed from Attack Position to Defense Position, activate one of the following effects:
● Draw 1 card.
● Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Mech" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.
● Destroy Spell or Trap cards on the field, equal to the number of "Mech" Synchro Monsters on your side of the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Combat Mech']Combat Mech
Fire/Level 6
Machine/Synchro/Effect
ATK: 2000/ DEF: 2300
"Support Mech"+ 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. During the Main Phase this card was Synchro Summoned, you can Banish up to 2 cards in the Graveyard. If you do so, this monster can attack twice during the Battle Phase of the turn this effect was used.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Number 07']Number 07: Phoenix Dragon
Light/Rank 3
Dragon/Xyz/Effect
0/0
3 Level 3 Monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. When a Level 4 or higher, or Rank 3 or higher would be Special Summoned; You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Negate the Special Summon and Banish it. During either player's End Phase, detach 1 Xyz material from this card or destroy this card.[/spoiler]

Is this acceptable?
[/quote]
Fair enough, good app.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1317404955' post='5550193']
[b]Username: [/b]Daemon I believe.
[b]RP Name: [/b]Kyokari Tsunoma
[b]Age: [/b]15
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Appearance: [/b][url="http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg"]http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b] Kyokari is one person who only wants to be the strongest person in duel monsters. He will go to [i]any[/i] lengths to do so in his quest. He has no friends, but he only relies on the trill of hurting others via duels. His personality is nothing more than an evil person who only wants what can make him stronger and become powerful.
[b]Bio:[/b] As a young kid, he never liked to be alone or left alone in any ways possible. He was always around his parents or his brother for the first five years of his life. Until a car crash happened in the middle of the morning that led his family to die and remain ashes in the explosion. Before the explosion, Kyokari was unconscious in the car with his family. He got out because of the help from the fire department, but it was too late for his family. He woke up in a hotel room with his eyes shut. Blood was dripping from them continuously. When he was healed, his eyes were still shut and he was blind. He thought he still had his family with him, but he never felt or heard from them. He was kept in a mental institution where he could remain safe. Over time, he learned the truth, but was trapped in the institution for years to come. One day, he forcefully opened his eyes acknowledging the fact that he wouldn't be able to see. His eyes remain blood -stained red ever since.
[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Numbers Hunter. Since Duel Monsters is the biggest thing during this time, he got into it when he was in the mental institution. He heard about the numbers and their powers from online resources and knows that if he has them, he can return the favor of being left alone for some many years.
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Fateful Fighters: To send cards to the banished pile and return to the deck or graveyard them in order to protect himself, field and hand.
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler=Aces][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/Time%20of%20Defense/Antero-1.png[/img]
[img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/Time%20of%20Defense/Xyslo-1.png[/img][/spoiler]
[/quote]
Are you sure you mean Numbers Hunters? They aren't the true "bad guys", though.
Anyways, for the app:
Give an explanation of why your character fell into darkness (even if it is obvious). Also, his motives involve enjoying pain? Hmm....not very creative there, but it doesn't really break any rules, so...
I guess you're accepted.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1317431740' post='5551356']
Apologize if I'm being a dick today - I had 2 exams today followed by a 4 Hour orchestra rehearsal, so I'm exhausted and irritable.

Don't get pushy...I have an SAT tomorrow and I would like to think that college comes before YCM -__-

Since this RP is going to be exclusive once it starts, I need every app to be the best possible - therefore, I apologize, but I have to be harsh about every little problem in an app.
A couple of problems with the app:
1st - Human beings don't have wings, and I would like characters in the RP to stay as normal human beings, not crazy possessed mutants.
2nd - Reina already made Number 13 - she posted them in the YCM wiki before she even posted an app (but I'll let you work that out with her, since she's the one who has authority over her cards, not me)
3rd - Bio isn't long and detailed enough (remember, 6+ lines)
4th - Numbers don't just magically come out of nowhere - they manifest in their users souls, so they have no solid forms until their users "unlock" them; For that matter, give your Numbers Hunters a purpose - they don't just randomly collect Numbers for the hell of it.
5th - Chaos No.13's picture is a corrupted Astral, and Astral does play a role in the RP; In addition, your Zexal Weapon is simply a picture of Number 96: Black Mist, which is a real Numbers, so that's contradicting canon.
6th - I like that you're using my template :D

Fair enough, good app.

Are you sure you mean Numbers Hunters? They aren't the true "bad guys", though.
Anyways, for the app:
Give an explanation of why your character fell into darkness (even if it is obvious). Also, his motives involve enjoying pain? Hmm....not very creative there, but it doesn't really break any rules, so...
I guess you're accepted.
[/quote]
YGO=Generic bad guy who loves pain. Nothing creative in it, I went with it.
But what would be the bad guy here?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1317431864' post='5551360']
YGO=Generic bad guy who loves pain. Nothing creative in it, I went with it.
But what would be the bad guy here?
[/quote]
The true bad guy would be the Clear Brigade - if you need more info about them, ask Dem.

[/quote]
Sounds like my day in high school, though our orchestra concerts were on tuesdays. (BTW, I wanna kno wat u play, cause I play violin)

[/quote]
Fair enough, but... APPLY TO UW - MADISON! Yea, I didn't get around to taking the SAT, but I got a 33 on my ACT, which was almost as good as my friend's 35 or my cousin's 36... anyway... gl!
[/quote]
Saw that coming.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1317433687' post='5551441']
Sounds like my day in high school, though our orchestra concerts were on tuesdays. (BTW, I wanna kno wat u play, cause I play violin)[/quote]
I play cello in orchestra.
Fair enough, but... APPLY TO UW - MADISON! Yea, I didn't get around to taking the SAT, but I got a 33 on my ACT, which was almost as good as my friend's 35 or my cousin's 36... anyway... gl!
[/quote]
We'll see! Thanks :)
Saw that coming.
[/quote]
Yeah...

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1317433830' post='5551449']
I play cello in orchestra.

We'll see! Thanks :)

Yeah...
[/quote]
My family always thot my sister would play the cello cause she was such an angry person, but she ended up playing the clarinet... wat?

gl again. If anyone needs me i'll b on the wikia

Archived