Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317418039' post='5550613']
i got number 13 for 1 of my aces

above, i was just askin aggro nicely if he could call me number 13 becuz stupid translator doesnt work

my name is Roxas (Serendipitous Key) , but on google trans, it appears as roxas (key stumble)
[/quote]
stumble. that's final.

@Stumble: Anyways, would it be possible to ask you to please change?
I even came up with a Chaos Number and a Zexal Weapon.

[spoiler=Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi]
Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/RNK 4/1900 ATK/600 DEF
2 Level 4 monsters
This monster gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on the field. When this monster is Xyz Summoned: place 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this monster; Place up to 3 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale]
Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Rank 4/1900/600
3 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monsters
If you control "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. When this monster is Xyz Summoned successfully: place 3 Spell Counters on this face-up card, or as many Spell Counters as a "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi" had on it when it was used as an Xyz Material to Xyz Summon this monster. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Spell Counter on the field. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 5 Spell Counters on a face-up card on the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika]
Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika
EARTH/Spellcaster/4/1100/1100
When this monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: Place 1 Spell Counter on every face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control that you can place a Spell Counter on. During your Main Phase: You may return this face-up monster to your hand. You can equip this card from your hand to 1 face-up "Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale"; it gains 1100 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: Remove 2 Spell Counters from the equipped monster and target 1 card on the field: Banish the targeted card. There can be only 1 face-up "Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika" on the field.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Reina Soho' timestamp='1317422702' post='5550880']
@Stumble: Anyways, would it be possible to ask you to please change?
I even came up with a Chaos Number and a Zexal Weapon.

[spoiler=Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi]
Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/RNK 4/1900 ATK/600 DEF
2 Level 4 monsters
This monster gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on the field. When this monster is Xyz Summoned: place 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this monster; Place up to 3 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale]
Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale
DARK/Spellcaster/Xyz/Rank 4/1900/600
3 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monsters
If you control "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material. When this monster is Xyz Summoned successfully: place 3 Spell Counters on this face-up card, or as many Spell Counters as a "Number 13: Spell Power Thief Siruzi" had on it when it was used as an Xyz Material to Xyz Summon this monster. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Spell Counter on the field. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 5 Spell Counters on a face-up card on the field.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika]
Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika
EARTH/Spellcaster/4/1100/1100
When this monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: Place 1 Spell Counter on every face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control that you can place a Spell Counter on. During your Main Phase: You may return this face-up monster to your hand. You can equip this card from your hand to 1 face-up "Chaos Number 13: Spell Power Mistress Siruzi Miale"; it gains 1100 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: Remove 2 Spell Counters from the equipped monster and target 1 card on the field: Banish the targeted card. There can be only 1 face-up "Zexal Weapon - Mystical Armor Nazika" on the field.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Hurry for Spellcounters! They need love too!

no lol.
im gonna make my chaos number have the chaos num eff(u can use orig. num to ss chaos vers) and make the orig number 13 and a zexal wep

ok i put my normal number 13 and chaos number 13 now time for the zexal wep

zexal wep finished. my app's on p6 and my xyz are on p7

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317394550' post='5550006']
[b]Username: [/b]ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)
[b]RP Name: [/b]Kuroi Karasu (Roughly translated as Dark Raven)
[b]Age: [/b]18
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Appearance: [/b][spoiler='Kuroi'][img]http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/24884DarkAngel.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Sadistic and cold, he loves to inflict pain, both emotional and physical.
[b]Bio:[/b] His mother died during birth and his father took to the job of caring for him. Alas, at age 13, he started to grow black wings and his own father rejected him into the wild. He was foraging around for food when he found a shiny black card on the ground. It was "No. 13 Overwhelming Darkness". He was possessed and took the job of hunting the rest of the Numbers. Darkness flows from his body as he crushes the soul of each opponent when he takes their numbers. He has so far crushed the souls of many but none of them had any Numbers so far... He also has a sadistic glee as he extracts the soul of each of his victims.
[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Numbers Hunter. Collects Numbers for dark rush of powers. Allegiance to no one.
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Overwhelming Darkness (A custom archetype based kind of on a Blackwing archetype. Most of these monsters are about using effects to swarm and get their trump card out. Known as "Sin" archetype. Not to be confused with Malefics. His ace card is a card resembling him...
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler='Ace Cards'][img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6747/143946.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

how do i put my xyz card in?

btw its a made up xyz
[/quote]
heres my app again

[quote name='ロクサス (めぐりあう鍵)' timestamp='1317400024' post='5550115']
kk here

its my custom number chaos 13

i edited yet again

heres my zexal weapon: [img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6747/143946.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

and here are my xyz

EDIT: Oh sry aggro didnt see ur post

Archived