Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='No.34 電算機獣テラ・バイト' timestamp='1317704820' post='5559239']
Am i supposed to post my character on the wiki or something...?

Edit: also which numbers are available?
[/quote]
You can post your character on the wiki, or post an app here.
The Numbers that were taken are No.17, 61, 39, 16, 11 and a couple of customs.

You may, so long as you at the very least have a segueway from "introduction" to "duel start". (Though I probably dont have to tell you how to RP, so...)

And if that's the case, I'll go to bed now and respond in the morning when I'm fresh.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1317705219' post='5559248']
[/quote]

You forgot Natalie has Number 20 and 30.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1317705219' post='5559248']
[/quote]

Okay i am working on my app right now. Sorry if it ends up being a little rushed, i will revise it constantly.

[quote name='No.34 電算機獣テラ・バイト' timestamp='1317705608' post='5559261']

Okay i am working on my app right now. Sorry if it ends up being a little rushed, i will revise it constantly.
[/quote]
I'm in charge of the wikia stuff (self-proclaimed, but I am pretty much the only one editing it; and Reina technically owns the wikia, so...)

If you don't just make an app and post it, I'll transfer it to the wikia for everyone's convenience (sort of), so whatever works best for you. (I would suggest finding a pic, because the wikia page looks bad without it, but it IS your choice.

Here it is, its a little rushed but, if theres anything i did wrong please point it out x.x

[Spoiler= App]
[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Username:No.34 電算機獣テラ・バイト[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]RP Name: Kaminari Ya [/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Age: 19[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Gender: Male[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Appearance: [/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2]Kaminari stands at about roughly 6 feet. Pale skinned, He has pale-blue eyes with thin and short white hair just barely passing his forehead. His facial features are small, with a small pair of lips and a stout nose. He sports the usual Heartland High Male student wear and casually he likes to wear full blue outfit, similar to the old domino city school a[b]t[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2]ire.[/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Personality:[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2] Kaminari is a distrusting person. He has a cold attitude towards others, especially to those older then him. He tends to ignore, shove aside and occasionally mock others. Almost a complete delinquent but without actually doing things which would get him in serious trouble. His cold and distrusting personality is diffirent when involved in duels. He becomes respectful, ambition and generally more out-going and friendly. However when the duel is over, depending on the result he may lash out in anger.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Bio:[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2] Kaminari Ya was born and raised in japan. He grew up as an only child and lived a short-spoiled life. He had many friends growing up and parents loved him. However he lost his father due to an accident when he was eleven-years old which became the turning point for his personality. A few days after the loss of his father, Kaminari began lashing out at anyone and everyone with cold, hateful words, which evantually pulled him into an entirely different world from others. He became cold and distant and completely flipped his life upside down...in most cases. Despite his change personality, Kaminari remained a great student in his studies and evantually made it to highschool. Although many didnt' like him, they couldn't deny that he was a smart young man.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2]Kaminari picked up dueling sometime after his father had died. Taking his father's deck as his own, Kaminari decided to make his father's dream his own. The dream of one day becoming a professional duelist. Kaminari duels using a Banishark Deck, similar to a ceartin duelist. He doesn't possess any Numbers, but he fights foes with a slew of Fish-type monsters themed around the monster card “Big Jaws." Addtionally, Kaminari harbors a deep hatred of Numbers, as they relate greatly to the worst time in his life.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Status/Faction: [/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2]Heartland High Student[/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Deck Type:[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2] Banishark[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][/Spoiler][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][Spoiler=Ace Card][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2]Great White Terror [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[size=2]Fusion/Effect Level 9 3300/0 Fish[/size]
[size=2]Big Jaws + Big Jaws + Big Jaws[/size]

[size=2]A fusion summon of this card can only be conducted with the above fusion material monsters. Monsters destroyed by this card are banished. When this card attacks a defense position monster, inflict piercing damage. When this card is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or by card effect) special Summon 1 "big Jaws" from your Graveyard.[/size]
[size=2][/Spoiler][/size]

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1317706404' post='5559282']
Ninja'd by 13 minutes. I hate how long it takes to type things on an iPod.
I'm not editting, though. I don't think I need to.
[/quote]
I'll work around it. I told you I was gonna do that though. :D ALWAYS HEED MY WARNINGS!

[quote name='Reina Soho' timestamp='1317733316' post='5559653']
I don't own the wikia.
In fact, I have no idea who actually does.
I'm just a rather active member.
[/quote]
Oh, whatever, you're close enough.

[quote name='DeckShuffler711' timestamp='1317729268' post='5559483']
I feel like I am now playing the whiny annoying character...
[/quote]
I didn't get that from reading, but I DO have to look through the apps again anyway.

Also

@Evilfusion: Souta's never actually used his number monster, nor shown it around the school (or anywhere for that matter).

Archived