Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade - Arc 1: Hunt for the "Numbers" [OOC: Not Started/Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='DeckShuffler711' timestamp='1317792409' post='5561801']
Thank you years of typing random stuff up for teachers~

...Referring to speed.
[/quote]
Speaking of which, I still have to edit a paper tonite... and it's half past midnight here...

[quote name='DeckShuffler711' timestamp='1317793924' post='5561847']
Hey Aggro, mind helping me balance the effects of Setsuna's monsters out? I am starting to think a lot of them can easily be described as Over powered.
[/quote]
Post them in written and i'll get to them tomorrow. I have work to do tonite.

So how does one lose their Number monster again?

Is it by losing, having it destroyed, or having it destroyed AND using it?

I'm wondering, should Duels be done with 4000 or 8000 LP? I was originally okay with 8000, but Dem is taking way too much time between posts and barring sudden swarms or broken cards from either player, I think 8000 would take too long. And it's much easier to have some sort of a standard.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1317884516' post='5563688']
I'm wondering, should Duels be done with 4000 or 8000 LP? I was originally okay with 8000, but Dem is taking way too much time between posts and barring sudden swarms or broken cards from either player, I think 8000 would take too long. And it's much easier to have some sort of a standard.
[/quote]
Since it's based off the anime, I'd say 4000 would be better - plus, then duels wouldn't take forever, which seems to be the main problem as of now...

Archived