Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't pay much attention in the first Maigo. What exactly is Luna's relationship with Alliaster?
And I love how the Scythe is the first thing everyone notices about Magus. Not his flowing snow-white hair, not his REALLY pale skin, not his pointy ears, his scythe. Granted the Scythe is also 7 feet tall, and very awesome looking, but still.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317575324' post='5555235']
I didn't pay much attention in the first Maigo. What exactly is Luna's relationship with Alliaster?
And I love how the Scythe is the first thing everyone notices about [i]Alliaster[/i]. Not his flowing snow-white hair, not his REALLY pale skin, not his pointy ears, his scythe. Granted the Scythe is also 7 feet tall, and very awesome looking, but still.
[/quote]

Eh, do you not mean your own character?

Anyways, she killed his mother whilst an assassin, felt quite guilty, didn't kill him like she was supposed to, and then began to help him overthrow Keiz. Alliaster didn't find out that she did that until the 'end' of the roleplay, and I'm pretty sure DMG intended for him to harbor feelings towards Luna.

Magus doesn't "Not like dragons" as in he hates to be around them, or he's afraid of them. He doesn't like them as in he just doesn't like them plain and simple. Having a thousand dragons around him won't bother him anymore than 1,000 humans would.

Though he will refuse to ride a dragon.

Archived