Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1339781880' post='5957377']
I have just recently gotten back into watching Fairy Tail. Now I question why I ever gave up on it. I just got through the Battle of Fairy Tail Arc. So far I think that it is my favorite. It definitely raised some questions for me though.

[spoiler=Spoiler, Death Penguin you might not wanna read this]
The top of them being, Who the heck is Mystogan? Is he Jellal or not? Does Jellal really have a twin?
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Already at the Nirvana chapters buddy.

Also, who's an avid Realistic Card Maker, who doesn't get their topics locked in RC?
... And who actually does give good remarks on the card...

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1339783907' post='5957394']
Also, who's an avid Realistic Card Maker, who doesn't get their topics locked in RC?
[/quote]

From our club? Well, though I've been off for a short while, but I still make quite some cards. And I've never had one of my topics in RC locked. And my comments are decent, I ussually comment about originality/pics/and uses in casual play, as I'm not that good in competative play.

So I gues me, and I think a couple of other too, but I can't say that for shure.

I just need a card checked out, cause I wanna make a set, but I wanna start it off with this card first.

[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/AngelofDarkness.png[/img]

Yeah, I'm pretty much starting a set with a new kind of Xyz in mind. It's using Xyz Monsters as the Materials, instead of regular Monsters.
It's kind of the same concept as Chaos Xyz Evolution, which is where I got the idea to use Xyz Monsters as Materials, hence Xyz-Volution.
Yeah, since it has an annoying Summoning requirement, it should be strong, right? So I figured it was strong enough, but I don't know to be honest.

I didn't know what to do for the stars, so I left them be for now. I did however change the background a bit, and give it a bit of holoing.

So yeah. Ready. Aim. Fire.

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1339783907' post='5957394']

[/quote]

Well I haven't had a post locked and I'm an avid and decent commentator so I will be included

[spoiler=Latest Manga Chapter Spoiler] GOD I LOVE FAIRY TAIL AS A GUILD!! Everyone is a boss! I am the only one who noticed Mavis giving the death stare to Ivan? lol [/spoiler]

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1339782964' post='5957387']
That's the one where they introduce Juvia & Gajeel, right?

[spoiler=Don't read unless you're Ren]
You'll be suprised, it's something that will be explained quite a bit later though, so you'll just have to wait. ;p
[/spoiler]

Also, interested in joining our club fic, Ren?
[/quote]

Yes it is. And I don't know if you remember but before I was very anti-Gajeel...well I have had a change of heart both Juvia and Gajeel are my some of my favorites.[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1339783907' post='5957394']

[/quote]

My apologies, I figured you had probably read past the Battle of Fairy Tail but seeing as the last update on how much you've read only was at the Tower of Heaven(Paradise) I couldn't be positive.

I have recently taken leave of RC, due to so much locking of threads and such I too make fairly decent cards and while my reviews aren't always the best(for I am not very skilled in competitive play) I don't think they are too bad

@Lex: If you mean the RP, I am already filling out the application

@Enrise: That's the one with the sleeping dude, right?

Uh, I really don't see why we need something like that. But then again, I don't like the entire concept of Xyz (basterd children of Rituals and Synchro's is what they are), as for the card itself. I don't think it's eff justifies it's requirements. Most people probebly only when they've used all thier Xyz materials on thier Rnk 6s, which is unlikely as I've experianced that they'll just get destroyed/banish/ect before that.

Perhaps you would be better of ditching the idea, as it can easily be replaced by regulair Xyz with an extra clause or ever Contact Fusions.
Nice pic though.

@Ren: I know you would.

:D

@Death Penguin:
The name of the card is pretty cliche. I would think about using a synonym for banishment seeing as Banish is actually a term used in OCG. Anyway, the card design is pretty cool, very appealing. Unfortunately, the requirements overshadow the effect. Seeing as you can only use the effect twice, it isn't worth the time to summon(at least imo). I would perhaps lower the ATK to 2900 or 3000 and then add in that the card also gets all the Xyz Materials attached to the Xyz Monsters used to summon it.

@Lex: You always have disliked any new type of card added to the game(Xyzs and Synchros).

Is it okay if I don't use the Magic that I said I had when I joined the club. Shadow Magic just isn't a very creative magic and is not very appealing to me anymore. My application is pretty so it might be tomorrow when I submit it.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1339789094' post='5957424']
@Death Penguin:
The name of the card is pretty cliche. I would think about using a synonym for banishment seeing as Banish is actually a term used in OCG. Anyway, the card design is pretty cool, very appealing. Unfortunately, the requirements overshadow the effect. Seeing as you can only use the effect twice, it isn't worth the time to summon(at least imo). I would perhaps lower the ATK to 2900 or 3000 and then add in that the card also gets all the Xyz Materials attached to the Xyz Monsters used to summon it.
[/quote]

Actually, it already includes the Xyz's Materials as well. I just never put it down.
So the effect can be used more than twice.

I was planning to add support to it, or Xyz in general, like adding more Xyz Materials to it, much later on.

@Death Penguin: The card itself while nice looking is still impractical. Its hard enough to get 2 level 6's on the field to make one rank 6 xyz on the field but to get two is quite the task. Also the Rank 6's that are out now are pretty good. Phonton Strike Bouncer, Messier 7, Thunderclap, Atum, and Photoglide (don't know if that is the actual name lol) are pretty good cards and if I have any of the two on the field then I have quite a sizable field advantage and I wouldn't really want to give that up for something that gives both players a possible minus one. Also sense there is no need for the "volution" part in the type. Its still and Xyz card just more specific requirements that is like Quasar and Red Nova being called something other than synchros.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1339789094' post='5957424']
@Lex: You always have disliked any new type of card added to the game(Xyzs and Synchros).
Is it okay if I don't use the Magic that I said I had when I joined the club. Shadow Magic just isn't a very creative magic and is not very appealing to me anymore. My application is pretty so it might be tomorrow when I submit it.
[/quote]

True, but I dislike Xyz's more then Synchro's as Xyz are ridiculously easy to summon. And Synchros are just easy to Summon.

Yep, I did mention somewhere earlier that you can in fact change your magic in this club, as long as you don't do it once a month or so. And once your app accepted posted in the RP you can't change it there either.

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1339820294' post='5957588']
Oh wow is this place back up??? Well that's good! I was afraid that the most awesome manga ever would be forgotten.
I want to see some serious fights soon. They've been building up to stuff, but we haven't seen any great 1-on-1 action since the last arc (at least IMO).
[/quote]

You talking about the manga or the anime, Remnants?

Well that's something I want to discuss with you guys.

I gues 3-4 people excluding myself will have to do, but preverably more.
Also considering this is my first real RP, I'm wondering. Do I have to tell you guys the details of the plot? Including who are the main villians, ect. As I do to let plan you guys also play some of the villians (I of course will also be playing the enemy's leader).

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1340008915' post='5958604']
I CALL THE COMIC RELIEF VILLAN.
OKAY?
Anyways.
Hey lexysexy.
I'm a big boy now!
I caught up with fairy tail.
AND CANA IS SO ASDFGHJKL.
Anyways.
YEah.
[/quote]

That does mean you'll have to join the RP first, though.

You mean in the Tenrou Arc?

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1340004770' post='5958564']
@Ren: To match your RP's form? And finally someone agrees with me!
[/quote]

Yeah it is the same as my RP character. There are a few Xyz Monsters I do like though, my favorite being Gem-Knight Pearl because it is a Normal Monster.

I think watching the anime is slowing me down considerably...thinking about reading the manga instead...

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1340033463' post='5958690']
Yeah it is the same as my RP character. There are a few Xyz Monsters I do like though, my favorite being Gem-Knight Pearl because it is a Normal Monster.
I think watching the anime is slowing me down considerably...thinking about reading the manga instead...
[/quote]

I think I'll add my own app to the front page aswell. As a guideline for new members.
Personally I haven't gotten a fav Xyz yet, though the 'Evol' archetype is kinda high on my list, so that might count.
Well, the anime does have that annoying filler arc atm, but those can be amuzing aswell. I mean GIANT HAPPY. Lol.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1340037323' post='5958717']
I think I'll add my own app to the front page aswell. As a guideline for new members.
Personally I haven't gotten a fav Xyz yet, though the 'Evol' archetype is kinda high on my list, so that might count.
Well, the anime does have that annoying filler arc atm, but those can be amuzing aswell. I mean GIANT HAPPY. Lol.
[/quote]

I am not too fond of the 'Evol' archetype, but that is probably because I have never been a fan of the dinosaur-types. Of the newer archetypes my favorite would probably the Crashbugs.

I am still in the Nirvanna arc.

Archived