Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1340047155' post='5958800']
@Ren: I like the fact that they're based on evolution, one of my main interests, so I guess that's why I like that. The Crashbugs are ok imo.

I don't think I've spoiled anything though.
[/quote]
I like the idea behind the Evols but I am not any good with them, my main reason for disliking them.

No you haven't. I just haven't see the GIANT HAPPY yet. lol, looking forward to that.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1340111856' post='5959197']
I like the idea behind the Evols but I am not any good with them, my main reason for disliking them.
No you haven't. I just haven't see the GIANT HAPPY yet. lol, looking forward to that.
[/quote]

Really? Well they're not meta material, but they are quite fast using thier support cards and such. I mean, when I use them on DN, I can get a Xyz out at least every 2 turns.

It's kinda funny, though only in the current filler, so if you're reading the manga instead of watching the anime you won't see it.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1340120528' post='5959252']
@Ren: Excelent, though both are amuzing, imo the anime is more fast pased. Excluding the fillers though.
[/quote]

Yeah, I am thinking of skipping the fillers because I am so far behind.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1340006456' post='5958578']
Well that's something I want to discuss with you guys.

I gues 3-4 people excluding myself will have to do, but preverably more.
Also considering this is my first real RP, I'm wondering. Do I have to tell you guys the details of the plot? Including who are the main villians, ect. As I do to let plan you guys also play some of the villians (I of course will also be playing the enemy's leader).
[/quote]

Well if its Fairy Tail based then we should all know some form of plot, setting, and whatnot. If you want to make up a series of missions and adventures for those who are participating then you really are not obliged to tell us anything except for how strong the people are (so we don't just type OHKO's and other God-moding things). As for villains that is completely up to you. If you want us to have a Raven Tail experience then you can have us play our own antagonist or you control everything.

The only thing I ask is that you be very clear on how combat is supposed to be done if its turn based where we do something open ended and you determine its effectiveness or you we get pretty much free reign and have to be responsible for our own attacks.

Name (or how you want to be called): Jolta
Why do you want to join out guild?: I watched a little Fairy Tail(48 episodes), can't deny that it has changed my generalization of long-runners. And tada.
[spoiler=What kind of magic do you use?]
[b]Solomon's Magic[/b]
Solomon's magic is a Lost magic that is ridiculously identical to Celestial Spirit magic. Solomon's magic. Created by Zeref to be used for evil, is today used by Jolta for pure justice.
Solomon's magic allows the mage to use Solomon's keys to summon demons from a demonic realm, to be utilised as a sort of familiar for combat. However, there is no distinction in colour between all 72 keys, they are all the crimson shade of hell with the respective magic seals embedded on the keys.
So far, Jolta posseses four keys - Astaroth, Murmur, Belial and Phenex, each with distinct abilities and different forms of magic.[/spoiler]
Night or Day?: Night

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1340229235' post='5960032']
At least the fillers in FT aren't like the ones in Bleach...
But eh, just watch and read both.
The Manga is a lot far ahead in plot.
But The Anime is just better because of all the extra detail they put in.
#THANKSCAPTAINOBVIOUS
[/quote]

Oh god, I really hope that Fairy Tail will never have such fillers as Bleach. God they where so random.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1340257357' post='5960251']
Well if its Fairy Tail based then we should all know some form of plot, setting, and whatnot. If you want to make up a series of missions and adventures for those who are participating then you really are not obliged to tell us anything except for how strong the people are (so we don't just type OHKO's and other God-moding things). As for villains that is completely up to you. If you want us to have a Raven Tail experience then you can have us play our own antagonist or you control everything.
The only thing I ask is that you be very clear on how combat is supposed to be done if its turn based where we do something open ended and you determine its effectiveness or you we get pretty much free reign and have to be responsible for our own attacks.
[/quote]

Mhh, I'll think some more about that then.

Well I did plan on making it so that you're free to attack how you want, just not Godmod (which is against the RPing rules anyway) and considere your and your opponent's strenghts.

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1340274060' post='5960322']
Name (or how you want to be called): Jolta
Why do you want to join out guild?: I watched a little Fairy Tail(48 episodes), can't deny that it has changed my generalization of long-runners. And tada.
[spoiler=What kind of magic do you use?]
[b]Solomon's Magic[/b]
Solomon's magic is a Lost magic that is ridiculously identical to Celestial Spirit magic. Solomon's magic. Created by Zeref to be used for evil, is today used by Jolta for pure justice.
Solomon's magic allows the mage to use Solomon's keys to summon demons from a demonic realm, to be utilised as a sort of familiar for combat. However, there is no distinction in colour between all 72 keys, they are all the crimson shade of hell with the respective magic seals embedded on the keys.
So far, Jolta posseses four keys - Astaroth, Murmur, Belial and Phenex, each with distinct abilities and different forms of magic.[/spoiler]
Night or Day?: Night
[/quote]

Accepted. Welcome to the guild.

[spoiler=Do not read unless you have watched/read the Edolas Arc]
The whole business with Jellal/Mystogan I saw that coming once I found out that there was doppelgangers of everyone. And I should have seen the Lisanna twist coming, but I didn't figure it out until little cutified Panther Lily pulled her out of the bushes. Oh Fairy Tail, you managed to fool me yet again.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1340585089' post='5962102']
[spoiler=Do not read unless you have watched/read the Edolas Arc]
The whole business with Jellal/Mystogan I saw that coming once I found out that there was doppelgangers of everyone. And I should have seen the Lisanna twist coming, but I didn't figure it out until little cutified Panther Lily pulled her out of the bushes. Oh Fairy Tail, you managed to fool me yet again.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

I think the S-Rank test comes next which has my two favorite fairy tail episodes/chapters in them.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1340778551' post='5962975']
I think the S-Rank test comes next which has my two favorite fairy tail episodes/chapters in them.
[/quote]

Yes I am currently in that Arc. The one where Grimroire Heart attacks them during the S-Rank Exam. So far I like the Edolas Arc better, but I am just a few episodes in so my opinion could easily change.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1340857694' post='5963307']
IKR this is my favorite arc as a whole Fairy Tail just trollin the populace. lol
[/quote]

"Oh Fairy Tail sucks now, they're so crappy."
*old members come back*
"OH YEAH FAIRY TAIL IS SO AMAZING, THEY'RE SO BAD*SS."

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1341239730' post='5965423']
[spoiler=Most Recent Chapter "Tiny Fist"] So we have ten year olds with God-slaying magic now oh yes this is why I love this manga. And Wendy is a boss!! I mean I was always having Lamina Scale as my number 2 guild behind Fairy Tail but now this solidifies it lol [/spoiler]
[/quote]
[spoiler=HERPADERPLOLICONS]
Yeah.
God Slayer Magic.
WAIT,
OF ALL THE ELEMENTS ARE ALWAYS BLACK WHEN IT'S A GODSLAYER
THEN WOULD THE DARKNESS GODSLAYER BE DARKER THAN BLACK.
OH MY GOD.
IT'S HEI.
HEI IS REALLY THE DARKNESS GOD SLAYER.
Also, I wanna see Cana destroy stuff.
[/spoiler]

Archived