Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

I can not speak foor the authenticy of the teaser since I only found an english sub that if accurate seems to point at it possibly being real
(but as said, there are some amazing fan-made stuff out there)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybba_o3B-GU[/media]

However, I did find (what appears to be) the official trailer for the movie
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7CUldY6hhI[/media]

Uppdate:
According to wikia, the movie is planned to be released on August 18

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 Sounds good, but wouldn't that exclude our younger members? Oh wait, this is the Internetz, we're as old as we want to be here. : D

18+ it is.

Also on other notes, after reading A LOT of material about how to make decent fics/RPs I think I got it. So the OOC Thread will be up tomorow. : D

[quote name='Jazzy Turtle' timestamp='1334717925' post='5917654']
WHy have an Age limit?
Pretty much anyone can lie about it.
Oh, you already said that. D;

And yay for lexy the sexy.
[/quote]

The age limit is mostly a formitality. And to avoid young and vulnerable minds from reading it.

The title is pretty self-explanatory. But the OOC thread of the RP is up. You can find the link on the first page, or here. Please post your character there.
Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/281606-twilight-wings-guild-rp-oocpg-18club-rpnot-started/

• 1 month later...

No new comments? Well let me start a new topic then.

I recently discovered that the Fairy Tail Anime now has it's first filler arc (not including the 7 epp long Daphne Arc), and imo it's quite noticable that it's filler. The story makes little sence and for some reason it's a tad boring to watch.

But I gues with the anime being faster then the manga this was inevitable.

Yeah, I'd like to join.

[i]Name (or how you want to be called): [color=#696969][acronym=Enrise, Lucifer, Aethyr, or whatever]Move mouse over to see :D[/acronym][/color]
Why do you want to join out guild?: [color=#696969]Well, my time currently on YCM has been purely bland and boring; I wish to rejuvenate my time here, and I feel that this is a way to do so. That, and it seems fun.[/color]
What kind of magic do you use?: [color=#696969]I prefer to keep my magick inside unless needed; till I reveal what magick I have, assume I have none.[/color]
How do you look like?: [color=#696969]I shroud myself in a cloak of darkness, so that none gaze upon my body, save the face of course. My face itself is a pale white, as white as the holiness I've once held in a palm of my hand. My hair compliments the darkness I have shown, while my eyes all the same show the story of my life.[/color]
Night or Day?: [color=#696969]Like Lady Azura, I am of Dawn and Dusk. [/TES reference][/color][/i]

[i]More or less it'll probably change a bit as time goes on.[/i]

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1338849378' post='5952081']
Yeah, I'd like to join.
[i]Name (or how you want to be called): [color=#696969][acronym=Enrise, Lucifer, Aethyr, or whatever]Move mouse over to see :D[/acronym][/color]
Why do you want to join out guild?: [color=#696969]Well, my time currently on YCM has been purely bland and boring; I wish to rejuvenate my time here, and I feel that this is a way to do so. That, and it seems fun.[/color]
What kind of magic do you use?: [color=#696969]I prefer to keep my magick inside unless needed; till I reveal what magick I have, assume I have none.[/color]
How do you look like?: [color=#696969]I shroud myself in a cloak of darkness, so that none gaze upon my body, save the face of course. My face itself is a pale white, as white as the holiness I've once held in a palm of my hand. My hair compliments the darkness I have shown, while my eyes all the same show the story of my life.[/color]
Night or Day?: [color=#696969]Like Lady Azura, I am of Dawn and Dusk. [/TES reference][/color][/i]
[i]More or less it'll probably change a bit as time goes on.[/i]
[/quote]

You have to at least tell the basics of your magic, considering this is a magic guild. Any fancy uses of your magic can always be revealed as time goes on.

Archived