Twilight Wings Guild | Welcome our newest Pawn, Jolta

Lexadin

Oh poo.

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1338849378' post='5952081']
Yeah, I'd like to join.

[i]Name (or how you want to be called): [color=#696969][acronym=Enrise, Lucifer, Aethyr, or whatever]Move mouse over to see :D[/acronym][/color]
Why do you want to join out guild?: [color=#696969]Well, my time currently on YCM has been purely bland and boring; I wish to rejuvenate my time here, and I feel that this is a way to do so. That, and it seems fun.[/color]
What kind of magic do you use?: [color="#696969"]Light and Dark.[/color]
How do you look like?: [color=#696969]I shroud myself in a cloak of darkness, so that none gaze upon my body, save the face of course. My face itself is a pale white, as white as the holiness I've once held in a palm of my hand. My hair compliments the darkness I have shown, while my eyes all the same show the story of my life.[/color]
Night or Day?: [color=#696969]Like Lady Azura, I am of Dawn and Dusk. [/TES reference][/color][/i]

[i]More or less it'll probably change a bit as time goes on.[/i]
[/quote]

More suitable?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
I'm back,
kinda.
I've been around,
Just not posting,
Because I have nothing to contribute...(That won't count as "spam" or something stupid)
SO YEAH.
I SHOULD FEEL THE NEED TO READ FAIRY TAIL AGAIN, SINCE I STOPPED.
So Lexxysexy, has Fairy Tail been more...amazing? [s]:[/s]D NO SPOILERS.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1339412951' post='5955309']
Actually the orignal thread was locked though to me forgetting to add the advance claus and not having enough time to add them.
[/quote]

Original?

You mean, this [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283959-twilight-wings-guild-rp-oocpg-16club-rpnot-started/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283959-twilight-wings-guild-rp-oocpg-16club-rpnot-started/[/url] isn't the original?

... Wait, now I see reposted. Yeah... I really need to stop with my bad sleeping habits so I can not make myself look stupi.

But I've started to get into Fairy Tail as well, after hearing a lot about it. Unfortunately, I won't be joining the RP until I've gained a substantiating amount of information of Fairy Tail, for obvious reason; lest any information on Fairy Tail isn't required. However, I do wish you the best with the RP, and hopefully the other members will join as well.

I [i]c[/i][i]an[/i] however, create a banner for the guild. Though it won't be a top notch, awesomesauce shmosensauce graphic like the GFXers do it, it's something regardless,

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1339414018' post='5955312']
Original?
You mean, this [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283959-twilight-wings-guild-rp-oocpg-16club-rpnot-started/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/283959-twilight-wings-guild-rp-oocpg-16club-rpnot-started/[/url] isn't the original?
... Wait, now I see reposted. Yeah... I really need to stop with my bad sleeping habits so I can not make myself look stupi.
But I've started to get into Fairy Tail as well, after hearing a lot about it. Unfortunately, I won't be joining the RP until I've gained a substantiating amount of information of Fairy Tail, for obvious reason; lest any information on Fairy Tail isn't required. However, I do wish you the best with the RP, and hopefully the other members will join as well.
I [i]c[/i][i]an[/i] however, create a banner for the guild. Though it won't be a top notch, awesomesauce shmosensauce graphic like the GFXers do it, it's something regardless,
[/quote]

Well it's an really awesome series so you won't be disapointed.
Yeah, it might be better to wait after the Tenrou Island Arc. As the fic is set after that arc.

Mhh, that could be nice. If you would, could you add 1 angelic and 1 demonic wing in the banner?

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1339414913' post='5955314']
Well it's an really awesome series so you won't be disapointed.
Yeah, it might be better to wait after the Tenrou Island Arc. As the fic is set after that arc.

Mhh, that could be nice. If you would, could you add 1 angelic and 1 demonic wing in the banner?
[/quote]

What chapters is the Tenrou Island arc?

And actually, I was looking to see if I can find Angelic and Demonic wings via Planetrenders. Alas, my efforts were futile.
So, I guess I'll just have to draw them with pencil, and scan them, and draw over them with GIMP.

Cause I might not be great with soft copy art, but I'm great with hard copy, graphite drawings and such.

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1339415331' post='5955317']
What chapters is the Tenrou Island arc?
And actually, I was looking to see if I can find Angelic and Demonic wings via Planetrenders. Alas, my efforts were futile.
So, I guess I'll just have to draw them with pencil, and scan them, and draw over them with GIMP.
Cause I might not be great with soft copy art, but I'm great with hard copy, graphite drawings and such.
[/quote]

Chapters 200-253 :/

That's great, original art always was a fav of me. So tell me when you're done (you can take as long as you want).

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1339416419' post='5955323']
Chapters 200-253 :/
[b]*nosebleed*[/b]
[b]I'm supposed to do reading for school, and I'm reading Fairy Tail instead.
I love procrastinating. :/[/b]

That's great, original art always was a fav of me. So tell me when you're done (you can take as long as you want).
[b]I will. It's gonna have dragons and spaceships.[/b]
[/quote]

I'll just cram the books in later.

The spaceships was a joke. Kinda like the "cool story bro, you should write a book about it" with the response being, "I will, it's gonna have dragons and sh*t". Of course, sh*t is replaced with spaceships in this context, but the general idea of the response is supposed to be ridiculous.

Archived