Ring Of Defense

[quote name='Star' timestamp='1320985155' post='5632180']
Stops your opponent's Just Desserts.
[/quote]

Holy s*** it does.

I consider Just Desserts to be one of the most top-tier material cards in this format. Any good duelist should side it against Agents and Plant Synchros, so that they can inflict tons of damage.

Not only that, there is the very powerful card Magic Cylinder which both stops an attack and gives your opponent a devastating blow- an amazing card ran in almost every deck (if you can stop an opponent's Malefic Cyber End Dragon twice it can even end the game on its own).

To stop these all-powerful devastating cards, one should always side, or perhaps even main 3 copies of this amazing card - Ring of Defense.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321003167' post='5632407']

Holy s*** it does.

I consider Just Desserts to be one of the most top-tier material cards in this format. Any good duelist should side it against Agents and Plant Synchros, so that they can inflict tons of damage.

Not only that, there is the very powerful card Magic Cylinder which both stops an attack and gives your opponent a devastating blow- an amazing card ran in almost every deck (if you can stop an opponent's Malefic Cyber End Dragon twice it can even end the game on its own).

To stop these all-powerful devastating cards, one should always side, or perhaps even main 3 copies of this amazing card - Ring of Defense.
[/quote]

Don't know if sarcastic....

If I remember correctly, the anime version of this card could [i]ONLY[/i] be chained to someone using Ring of Destruction, and it's effect was like:
[quote]
Activate in response to "Ring of Destruction". You take no effect damage from that "Ring of Destruction".[/quote]
I dunno', give it weird OCG to make it like Call of the Dark or something.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321026149' post='5632648']
You both are terrible. Negate attack is a f*cking staple for christ's sake.

OT: LOL BURN
[/quote]
Someone is forgetting Scrap Iron Scarecrow. Of course, it doesn't make a difference when you lose 4 of them to Judgment Dragon.

Archived