Order of Chaos - Overall Review

Not entirely sure if discussions on whole sets are allowed, rules didn't really say either way and there are no mods online at present to ask. But whatever, I'm going ahead anyway and if its frowned upon its frowned upon. I did try to check first.

So at the end of a day full of (unofficial) releases for the next OCG set, hitting stores on Friday, we pretty much know 95% of the cards that are going to be in the set. So how are we all about it in general? Disappointed? Excited? Overbearing levels of meh?

Anything in particular you liked or disliked from this set?

I'm really happy with a lot of it. Aside from the fake that masquerading under the name of Reverse Buster, I genuined loved a lot of the cards; pretty much all of the general support, and especially Evol and Xyz support cards. Couple of nice singles in there.

Thought there'd be more of Yuma and Kaito's cards released, especially in terms of Photon S&T support, but they'll almost certainly be a ton of Photon cards in the next set so not too forlorn.

Damsel - Super
Hornet - Ultra
Mantis - Rare
Weevil - Rare
Ameise - Common
Exabeetle - Ultra

What do you want to bet, this is what the Inzecters end up as :/

And they include a TCG promo called "Inzecter Stickler", and has the same sort of effect as Hornet, except you can Banish 1 card in the Opponent's Graveyard and inflict 1000 damage at the same time, and then make it a Secret Rare >__>

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1321395517' post='5644733']
Damsel - Super
Hornet - Ultra
Mantis - Rare
Weevil - Rare
Ameise - Common
Exabeetle - Ultra

What do you want to bet, this is what the Inzecters end up as :/

And they include a TCG promo called "Inzecter Stickler", and has the same sort of effect as Hornet, except you can Banish 1 card in the Opponent's Graveyard and inflict 1000 damage at the same time, and then make it a Secret Rare >__>
[/quote]
Damsel and Hornet are confirmed as Rares
Mantis and Weevil are (pretty much) confirmed as Supers

Yeah.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321428496' post='5645943']
Damsel and Hornet are confirmed as Rares
Mantis and Weevil are (pretty much) confirmed as Supers
[/quote]

TCG Rarities. Konami always makes the good stuff more difficult for us to get.

Overall I think the pack sucks now. :mellow: A few decent sides here and there, but overall lacking except from 1 archetype.

I like the Inzecters, however terribly designed they were.

I like the Dragons, cus that's mah deck, and these are awesome, I want a playset of each.

Good Ninja's (finally); Good Xyz; not too fond of the Evol's but watevs.

If the TCG version comes with the other half of PP13, then OH BOY, it'll be my favorite pack to date. (still not as awesome as DRev tho)

what i think of the set:
- i liked the Inzecters, DO WANT them all (if there is a TCG exclusive Inzecter when ORCS comes to TCG, i'll want that too)
- that Wind-Up Xyz and Wind-Up Rat i like too
- i'm happy that more Numbers are coming out (specifically Number 96)
Bad points (for me) include:
- Reverse Buster's nerf

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321430356' post='5645967']
I like the Inzecters, however terribly designed they were.

I like the Dragons, cus that's mah deck, and these are awesome, I want a playset of each.

Good Ninja's (finally); Good Xyz; not too fond of the Evol's but watevs.

If the TCG version comes with the other half of PP13, then OH BOY, it'll be my favorite pack to date. (still not as awesome as DRev tho)
[/quote]

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure there's a couple of cards from PP12 that we haven't got yet. Hopefully, this set has them.

[quote name='RAEGING RAYQUAZA' timestamp='1321467171' post='5646540']
Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure there's a couple of cards from PP12 that we haven't got yet. Hopefully, this set has them.
[/quote]All I need is Fenix. I could care less about anything else. :3

Archived