Verz Thanatos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321636507' post='5650751']
*points to card*
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111004204019/yugioh/images/thumb/2/21/VerzKaitosDT13-JP-DRPR-DT.jpg/300px-VerzKaitosDT13-JP-DRPR-DT.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Reading his effect on the wiki shows that he is vastly inferior to Gishki Shadow. Now how about Verzions of some of the Evigishkis, like Mind Augus?

By the way, for those who don't know, Thanatos is the name for the Greek personification of death.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1321637092' post='5650774']
Reading his effect on the wiki shows that he is vastly inferior to Gishki Shadow. Now how about Verzions of some of the Evigishkis, like Mind Augus?

By the way, for those who don't know, Thanatos is the name for the Greek personification of death.
[/quote]Which is also why it's the name for a fallen... fabled. That's weird.

I actually didn't notice the levels were based on the Horsemen. The last Halloween focused on going to the Clan Citadel of the Horsemen, where the Grim Reaper of course represents Death. The other three are not seen, but Pestilence is mentioned instead of Conquest. Humorously, the Horsemen required five people to start up their clan, so they just picked up some random passerby named Frank and made him their fifth member.

Like I said, Pestilence is used more often than Conquest nowadays, so it's just an example of how mythology can be twisted with over time. I do think Pestilence makes more sense since conquests can just be the results of war, in which case even if you prefer that Dark Blade is now Conquest, the mere inclusion (or rather transformation since Thanatos and Dark Blade are just different versions of existing monsters) of a Pestilence horsemen would make Dark Blade War.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1321637455' post='5650785']
... Why is that weird?

He's ridign a Whtie horse ._. That fits right in with the 4 Horseman of the apocalypse, further provign his new persona as death.
[/quote]It's weird cause it's a fallen angel falling again.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1321638285' post='5650830']
Conquest is one of the classical horsemen, but modern pop culture tends to replace him with a horsemen by the name of Pestilence.
[/quote]

Pestilence is the one in the Bible so it is the original one...

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1321648142' post='5651054']
All those posts just force me to mention the time Warren joined Apocalypse...
[/quote]

That was depicted in the Photon Lead Card where Shining Angel got his Wing ripped off...XD

Archived