Five-Headed Dragon

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321563290' post='5649074']
Does anyone really use this outside of the fact it turns FuFu into Foolish x5?
[/quote] A lot of people are running this now that Dragon's Mirror plays on Chaos Zone so well.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321563416' post='5649082']
Except for the most part Chaos Zone's too slow... =/
[/quote]True. But people are testing it out to see, especially now with that bullshit translation from Shriek.

Also Eclipse Dragon.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1321568050' post='5649232']
They should have made it require 5 specific Dragon-Types, instead of saying: "DURRR, SEND HALF YOUR DECK TO THE GRAVEYARD", for the Fusion Materials :/
[/quote]lol idky... but when i first saw it i thought you had to send the typeof card that each head represents :P

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1321568486' post='5649246']
lol idky... but when i first saw it i thought you had to send the typeof card that each head represents :P
[/quote]Cause plot device.

And people don't just run it for dumping anymore. With Mirror working to do something else now they can actually summon it.

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1321568486' post='5649246']
lol idky... but when i first saw it i thought you had to send the typeof card that each head represents :P
[/quote]

This. Requiring 1 Dragon-Type of each Attribute except LIGHT would have made FuFu less abusable by Dragon Decks and force players to add a bit of variety to their Decks.

[quote name='Frex' timestamp='1321592886' post='5650185']
This. Requiring 1 Dragon-Type of each Attribute except LIGHT would have made FuFu less abusable by Dragon Decks and force players to add a bit of variety to their Decks.
[/quote]REDMD, Wyvern, Masked, Totem, Blizzard

What variety.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321603300' post='5650300']
It CERTAINLY would have made it much more balanced.
[/quote]The only real difference I can see from a usual Disaster Deck is just throwing in a Blizzard, which in reality, may do nothing. Hell people might even use Dragon Ice. It'd just give em an out to Gungnir anyway.

It's hardly variety. Decks like that already exist.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321615756' post='5650391']
Soon as FuFu goes, this won't be used anyway.
[/quote]
[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321621082' post='5650429']
Dragon's Mirror?

...Nah...
[/quote]Wyvern + Chaos Zone + Mirror = >BD People are running it now.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321632452' post='5650635']
I always found it incredibly funny how when the Big 5 SUmmoned it the second time, they used 2 WATER Monsters for the summon and no WINDs.

As he is though, as was said, FF. But, who knows? Maybe FF will get banned once the Dragon deck gets released.
[/quote]

Now that you mention that, the Big FIve sound random.
Then again, F.G.D. was a Ritual in the anime. At least in DM. I think it wasn't even a card of any kind during the virtual world before Battle City.
It was later on until GX that it became a Fusion against Judai. O_o yay for card type transformations.

Archived