Elemental HERO Absolute ZERO

Ab0 > Shining > Great Tornado > Nova Master > Gaia > Escuridao

It feels great to nuke the field every once in a while, and then follow that up with a 3200 ATK beatstick that can simply regain it's Fusion Materials when it leaves the field. Halving your opponent's ATK is nice when they have their boss monsters out, same with drawing a card. Gaia is situational and Escuridao is never run.

I don't think it ban worthy, but I think it IS Limit-worthy (after all, I only run one of each Omni-Hero in my Deck except for Escuridao)

[quote name='Dante v. Nero' timestamp='1321893259' post='5656949']
Ab0 > Shining > Great Tornado > Nova Master > Gaia > Escuridao
[/quote]
... wat

That ranking makes no sense. Nova Master is better than Tornado, Shining is the most used E-Hero fusion, and Escuridao says HI SUPER POLY

If only WATER was a better splashable attribute, this might see some more actually being summoned, not that its odd for it to be summoned.

...Pun /not/ intended @_@

lolpeoplewhodon'tthinkShiningisbest

It's not broken, because the deck isn't broken, simple as that. It's a good "Boss" (Shining's the real boss, but w/e) but it has to be run in rather specific builds. Although it is a hilarious card in HerOTK.

Best OTK, might I add.

Also the most reliable 5 or 6 card OTK.

Just like everyone said. The Shinning is the best Fusion being an easy beatstick that gets you back what you lost to Summon it when your opponent gets rid of it.
Others aren't really ranked IMO since they are basically the side options for different situations.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321900765' post='5657137']
Tristan, card IS broken.
Deck just can't abuse it.
[/quote]

The fact that it isn't so easy to abuse is what prevents it being broken. Also, the fact that raigekis (in moderation, essentially) are easy to recover from in the current metagame BALANCE this card. It would be broken in a given metagame, but in the one we have it simply isn't.

Environmental factors and deck ability play a huge part in how broken a card is.

Rekindling is broken in theory, but when played out it isn't reliable, and Ab0 is similar in that sense.

Archived