• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾' timestamp='1324822877' post='5728321']
Speaking of which,
Did/are you getting anything today? [color=#696969]:[/color]D
[/quote]Later, nobody else woke up yet.
Due to circumstances we stayed at my cousin's house playing video games until pretty much 2 AM. 8D

[quote name='☽☖☠☗☾JAX☼COB☽☗☠☖☾' timestamp='1324823501' post='5728333']
I stayed up until 11PM.
Doing nothing. :^D
[/quote]=o
So why haven't you told me if you wanted to dool yet? From what I said I thought it was clear I at least wanted an answer, but I'd be fine with not dooling today.

[quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324823700' post='5728341']
Can I have a Christmassy deck then?
[/quote]I dun know, shouldn't Jax be better at making decks then me? :3

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Rh8tI.jpg[/img]

@ Jax: OMGPOP?

[quote name='Kayura Tsurugino' timestamp='1324821501' post='5728297']
Cause of Daemon I think. He did ask people.
[/quote]

Unimportant. Daemon may have helped on the last day, but DL specifically regained activity in a plethora of clubs he'd abandoned long ago solely to ask for votes. I'm much better than that manipulation.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1324839005' post='5728683']
Unimportant. Daemon may have helped on the last day, but DL specifically regained activity in a plethora of clubs he'd abandoned long ago solely to ask for votes. I'm much better than that manipulation.
[/quote]
Important.

What you just said isn't important. After that, he still said something random in one club that had nothing to do with that, and he was already active again in the Black Knights, I'm not so sure he even asked there.

Really, if that isn't important, then neither is what DL done, because Daemon did do just what you said DL did, and it was with even less time then DL.
Even the abandoning part, because he hardly posts a club he asked people to vote for.

You may be better, but it seems Daemon is worse.

[quote name='Kayura Tsurugino' timestamp='1324842569' post='5728758']
Important.

What you just said isn't important. After that, he still said something random in one club that had nothing to do with that, and he was already active again in the Black Knights, I'm not so sure he even asked there.

Really, if that isn't important, then neither is what DL done, because Daemon did do just what you said DL did, and it was with even less time then DL.
Even the abandoning part, because he hardly posts a club he asked people to vote for.
[/quote]

The wording on your last sentence is a bit confusing.

Fortunately, it means I was able to catch up and surpass him in a third of the time it took him to ask everybody he did. Daemon had less time yet did as well or better than DL. Maybe he even asked less people.

He's always been active in the Black Knights and I'm motivated to believe as I do because the points I've made have all been admitted by him on MSN. He's either a liar or you were blind to his other actions.

Or did he tell you otherwise?

Archived