• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright.

It's just for planning.

Though you owe me big time so I don't know if you should tell me that.
Just kidding. I don't really mind.

[quote name='Moe Fantastico J-Max' timestamp='1325133218' post='5736152']
XD I love how honest you are lol. I don't want to give my predictions away just yet. Let's wait for the Final.
[/quote]

If you reply in any YMB topic with me, I'll simply post an image as a reaction.

You know which one. <3

[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]Username: DragonTalesFTW (AKA Daily News)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]What do you consider fun?: Getting banned from the NDL for being a pro also basketball and Uncharted =3[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]What can you offer to this club besides activeness?: Trolling jk. Uh being knowledgable about Yugioh I guess?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]Will you be able to bring members here?: Possibly, if you know the price.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='DragonTalesFTW!' timestamp='1325173112' post='5736740']
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]Username: DragonTalesFTW (AKA Daily News)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]What do you consider fun?: Getting banned from the NDL for being a pro also basketball and Uncharted =3[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]What can you offer to this club besides activeness?: Trolling jk. Uh being knowledgable about Yugioh I guess?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=Arial][size=4]Will you be able to bring members here?: Possibly, if you know the price.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

NDL, those were the good old days. Accepted. I'll add you when I get on my laptop.

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1325135710' post='5736227']
Strikey hates my water serpent? How dare he hate Zextra. He is now going to burn. Burn in my armpit!
[/quote]

I voted for Zexy in my match against him. Made it Round 4. Better than last time. Though I should've lost in the first round against Miror.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1325372550' post='5741703']
You're always "Idle" or "Away."

I just want to talk to somebody.
[/quote]
Even though it always says that,
Talk to me anyways.
I always have the tab for it open,
And It'll notify me if you messaged me. ;D

Archived