If this is the answer, what is the question?

Bahamut - Envoy of the End

Dead simple game:

Every... now and again... I post an answer. You guys post potential questions that could fit the answer (and are in some way witty and amusing, obviously). History of best ones get immortalised in opening post, I may award reps if I find answers truely side-splitting. Others are free to award reps as they choose. They're their reps.

[spoiler=Example]
Example: 5 feet.

Answers: How far apart are Amy Child's ankles on a Friday night?

How far can you kick a badger?

Mike Tyson's reach is 4 feet. How far away do you make absolutely sure you are standing before you tell him that his pidgeon obsession is a little bit weird?[/spoiler]

So hop to it YCM.

Current Answer: A Bottle of Hot Sauce

[spoiler=Answer 2]
Answer: 38 seconds

Best Questions:
[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1322334054' post='5667205']
if something requires 37 seconds to cook, then how long does it take for you to realise that you have burned it?
[/quote]

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1322485042' post='5671988']
When does your partner give up on asking "Is it in yet?" ?
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1322334054' post='5667205']
if something requires 37 seconds to cook, then how long does it take for you to realise that you have burned it?
[/quote]

Haha would have been better had it been a slightly longer time in the answer, but this made me laugh. Repped.

Kevin all your questions seem to be missing words and makes them very awkward to understand.

New answer soon, will think of a non-time based one next time.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Archived