What is the most amateur and noobish thing you have ever said?

Oh My Anubis!

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1293481922' post='4887527']
I don't know anyone who has acctually heard of this, But I know a rather nice combo with legendary fiend...

Cards required:

Legendary Fiend(In deck), Mystic Tomato, Nightmare's steelcage(X2 In hand) AND/OR 1 Steelcage+ Magical stone excavation, 2 dead cards in hand.

The steps:

1. Summon Mystic and have it destroyed by battle.
2. Sp.Summon Fiend. If this is done on 2nd turn they can't respond unless they Sp.summoned a monster during thier turn. Then it is screwed.
3. During your turn, drop the first steelcage.
4.When that is gone, Magical stone excavation it and Play it again.
5. Your fiend now has something like....3_000 Attack? proceed to Troll foe with Legendary fiend.
6. Rinse and repeat with the steelcages.

This combo is quite hard to pull off...But the payoff is nearly unmatched.
[/quote]

Reading this made me nearly want to kill myself.

[color=#0000cd]I made a reference to how the bible says the world will not flood but be on fire in a thread about the end of the world. That was when I still cared slightly.[/color]

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322278394' post='5666191']
Some people believe I haven't changed... Well Adam West disagrees...
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]That's hardly the the worst you've ever done...[/color]

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1322278925' post='5666210']
[color=#0000cd]That's hardly the the worst you've ever done...[/color]
[/quote]
I remember that spam thread I made back when I was a noob... Then there was the conflict I had with Crab Helmet which led to me getting suspended... Then there was the noob card I put in Realistic Cards which garnered much negative publicity... Then there was the time I complained about Holocaust memorials... Then there was the time I kept preaching about 2012... Then there was the time I kept spamming the status bar with Anger Level... Then there was the time I kept pretending I was living in a Kingdom Hearts world... Then there was the Tolerance phase where I kept telling everyone to be tolerant of everything... Then there was the time when I got into an argument with Nexev over whether making little chain statuses to commemorate soldiers in Iraq was stupid or not... Then there was the time I kept calling myself God and promising and promising to get special powers and stuff... Then there was the time I got into conflict with Crab Helmet when I called him ignorant and we debated the concept of ignorance... Then there was the time I got into a debate with ~Coolio~ once again calling her ignorant... Then there was a time I said JFK was a horrible president and everyone flipped sh*t... Then there was the Ron Paul phase... Then there was the time I started ranting on Dark... Then there was the time I kept advertising ES Posthumus videos... Then there was the time I got into an argument with Marisa-Kirizame Se or whatever the hell her name is over whether anti bully campaigns would accomplish sh*t or not, which it does not BTW... Then there was the time I got into conflict with a couple guys over conspiracy theories... Then there was the time I accused IcyBlue of attacking Freedom of Speech... Then there was the time I got Post and Comment banned for swearing at a pedophile who was harrassing a friend of mine on here...

Aah memories...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322279281' post='5666220']
I remember that spam thread I made back when I was a noob... Then there was the conflict I had with Crab Helmet which led to me getting suspended... Then there was the noob card I put in Realistic Cards which garnered much negative publicity... Then there was the time I complained about Holocaust memorials... Then there was the time I kept preaching about 2012... Then there was the time I kept spamming the status bar with Anger Level... Then there was the time I kept pretending I was living in a Kingdom Hearts world... Then there was the Tolerance phase where I kept telling everyone to be tolerant of everything... Then there was the time when I got into an argument with Nexev over whether making little chain statuses to commemorate soldiers in Iraq was stupid or not... Then there was the time I kept calling myself God and promising and promising to get special powers and stuff... Then there was the time I got into conflict with Crab Helmet when I called him ignorant and we debated the concept of ignorance... Then there was the time I got into a debate with ~Coolio~ once again calling her ignorant... Then there was a time I said JFK was a horrible president and everyone flipped sh*t... Then there was the Ron Paul phase... Then there was the time I started ranting on Dark... Then there was the time I kept advertising ES Posthumus videos... Then there was the time I got into an argument with Marisa-Kirizame Se or whatever the hell her name is over whether anti bully campaigns would accomplish sh*t or not, which it does not BTW... Then there was the time I got into conflict with a couple guys over conspiracy theories... Then there was the time I accused IcyBlue of attacking Freedom of Speech... Then there was the time I got Post and Comment banned for swearing at a pedophile who was harrassing a friend of mine on here...

Aah memories...
[/quote]Oh my Anubis! Lol!

[color=#0000cd]Take it to a pm J-Max. With me. So we can be perve-I mean debate politics...yep, that's it.[/color]

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1322279281' post='5666220']
Then there was the time I got Post and Comment banned for swearing at a pedophile who was harrassing a friend of mine on here...
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]I do that all the time. The swearing at pedophiles. Not being banned....surprisingly...Oh! And don't forget anything harem related you do.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]P.S. When I look back at something I may have said in the past I facepalm...god I hate saying "lol" and back then...*Vomits.*[/color]

[quote name='Smesh' timestamp='1322286636' post='5666472']
*brofist*
[/quote]

South Park rescued me from my sheltered lifestyle pre-high school.
One other thing I regret was when I absolutely raeged when people constructively criticized my first pop culture set.
EDIT: I loled at how I added the wrong post to the wrong topic.

Archived