Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey. im gonna straight up. ive never done one of these before. and i thought it was pretty interesting. if u decline its all good. anyway. heres my app.

Name: Hellren Sal Lheage

Appearance: Has a slender, athletic build. His black hair is short in the back and longer in the front, and fixed in an emo typical style, and shines deep copper in direct sunlight. Hazel eyes, clean and straight teeth with slightly extended canines, clear light brown skin, one can call him for a pretty boy. Normally wears one-color bright or dark button up shirts and skinny blue jeans. As accessories he wears a large black-metal watch on his left wrist, whose face you can see into and find all the gears moving, two silver rings on his left hand, and a large ring bearing a black crest on his right, and a single box chain silver pendant necklace, with the face backwards. Hellren loves jackets the way girls love shoes and purses, so he always has one with him.

Dorm: Slifer Red

Personality: Hellren's charisma allows him to act very friendly, easy going, and get along with almost anyone he meets just fine. Talk with him, and he'll talk with you. When concentrating, he becomes somewhat single-minded, lowering his attention span. When presented leisure, he'll become very lazy. Very. Very lazy. Almost burdensome. It's tragic. He isn't shy, but isn't obnoxious, and likes to think of himself as calm and open minded. Despite this, he's reluctant to change of any kind. In all sincerity, he could be the nicest guy you can meet. However, should someone ever decide to know him deep enough, they'll learn that his mind works extremely logical when it comes to human situation and emotion, and discover other rather unemotional aspects.

Biography: His father being a former yugioh advertisor for Kaiba Corp., Hellren was introduced to the game at an early age, usually getting his hands on failed card ideas and non-popular cards. Hellren didn't mind whatsoever, because the game intrigued him. After completing normal high school, he took it upon himself to join a tournament hosted by the community convention center outside of Battle City. With the help of his father, an intimidating deck of Earth, Light, and Dark was forged, and with it, he defeated the local competition and won the tournament. His prize was the opportunity to create a custom deck, which he still uses today. Ever since, Hellren receives mail from the convention center regarding yugioh, and recently, he opened an envelope describing the re-opening of the Duel Academy. Ambition rose in him, something he never felt before. Hellren had to join.

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 152 lbs

Duel Disk: Black and Chrome Battle City Duel Disk

Duel Runner: None

Decks: Father-Son Earth, Light, Dark mix (non custom cards) and "Coven" Deck (custom cards).

Holy jesus... O.O

Okay.. I mean, that's a good app for a new member...

Although there's only 5 lines in your bio, I could let you slide since your app is impressive.

You're in. Meet your Head of Dorm and he'll test your character's abilities, before he assigns your character to his room number.

so.im guessing there wont be activity til tomorrow. i just wanted to know whats gonna happen to my character since he hasnt done an entry exam. i couldnt really fit in timeline wise since i got into this rp late. i dont wanna be kicked out for violating a plot point. so if anyone can hit me up with some help or advice itd be great. otherwise. have a good night/day everybody.

Maybe Wolfram could hold a quick exam for Hellren in the White Hall. What say you, Necro?

[spoiler=Also, just saving this here for now]
Wolfram's attention was then directed to another student who had just entered the White Hall. [color=#A9A9A9]"Oh? "Hellren", you say?"[/color] Wolfram said as he took a quick check at the list. [color=#A9A9A9]"... uh-oh."[/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]"Something the matter?"[/color][/b] Yuki asked her colleague.

[color=#A9A9A9]"I'm afraid there is,"[/color] Wolfram replied; [color=#A9A9A9]"He is a registered student in the Academy, but... it seems he hasn't had his entrance exam yet."[/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]"Well, that does pose a problem," [/b][/color]said Ms. Brian. [b][color=#FF0000]"He can't be assigned a room if he hasn't even been assigned to a [i]dorm[/i]."[/color][/b]

[color=#A9A9A9]"True...,"[/color] Wolfram mused, stroking a finger over his scruffy five-o'-clock shadow as he tried to think about what should be done.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Neko Miko <3' timestamp='1330130412' post='5838514']
~Sigh~ Writer's block strikes again... Anyway, i thought you're going to pause this RP for while, Necro?
[/quote]

Once everyone's got their rooms, I'll pause the RP. I'm not pausing the RP that early...

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1330147797' post='5839320']
so.im guessing there wont be activity til tomorrow. i just wanted to know whats gonna happen to my character since he hasnt done an entry exam. i couldnt really fit in timeline wise since i got into this rp late. i dont wanna be kicked out for violating a plot point. so if anyone can hit me up with some help or advice itd be great. otherwise. have a good night/day everybody.
[/quote]

Okay, your character is going to be assigned to Slifer Red, so you speak to Wolfram and he'll test your abilities. More of the story will be exposed soon enough, though.

[quote name='Forsaken Wulf' timestamp='1330153175' post='5839471']
Maybe Wolfram could hold a quick exam for Hellren in the White Hall. What say you, Necro?

[spoiler=Also, just saving this here for now]
Wolfram's attention was then directed to another student who had just entered the White Hall. [color=#A9A9A9]"Oh? "Hellren", you say?"[/color] Wolfram said as he took a quick check at the list. [color=#A9A9A9]"... uh-oh."[/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]"Something the matter?"[/color][/b] Yuki asked her colleague.

[color=#A9A9A9]"I'm afraid there is,"[/color] Wolfram replied; [color=#A9A9A9]"He is a registered student in the Academy, but... it seems he hasn't had his entrance exam yet."[/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]"Well, that does pose a problem," [/b][/color]said Ms. Brian. [b][color=#FF0000]"He can't be assigned a room if he hasn't even been assigned to a [i]dorm[/i]."[/color][/b]

[color=#A9A9A9]"True...,"[/color] Wolfram mused, stroking a finger over his scruffy five-o'-clock shadow as he tried to think about what should be done.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Yeah, you can put that in. I have no problem with that.

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1330175569' post='5839589']
okay, so ive put Sena in her room, Necro, is this all okay with you? cause otherwise i can change my post

also, if theres no more oncoming activity, should i edit my post puting Sena to sleep (no pun intended)
[/quote]

It's fine how it is. You don't need to change anything.

@forsaken wolf. i like how u associated burden of the mighty with what was happening to wulf. extremely clever. and i actually had no intention of that. but it flowed nicely. anyway. ive got 2 set s/t cards and 1 burden of the mighty. celestia destroys 2 cards. 1 obviously burden. so which is the other? if it doesnt really matter then one can randomly be chosen. im cool either way. id just rather u choose since its ur characters action, and not be at my discretion. but whatevs.

After the next post, I will be pausing the RP in order to pick co-hosts an look for RPers who are willing to apply for Female Obelisk Blue students.

If you wanna apply more chararcters to this RP, then go for it. From this point on, I'll be busy hosting my original RP as well as this one, so my schedule's kinda hectic at the moment. if you wanna nominate yourself as co-host, do so now.

Archived