Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Phantom Warrior' timestamp='1329331099' post='5818487']
Sorry about not posting sooner, I had a block as to how to introduce the character, So I hope you dont mind him just popping up in the limo DN lol
[/quote]

It's alright, we're all back up to date now.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1329355995' post='5819381']
Technically it would be. But he hasn't been active for (MORE THAN!!) three days, and he's disappeared without warning too. And Necromancer [i]did[/i] say that if something like that happened you could ask for permission to OHKO. And he'd probably give it, too.
[/quote]

OHKO's are only granted if the opposing person is holding you up for more than 3 days, in which this case, he has. Both exams are nullified.

[quote name='Dark Necromancer' timestamp='1329150330' post='5814670']
[s]2[/s] 3 mistakes.

1. Appearance needs to be 3-4 lines. Strengthen that, please.

2. Personality also needs to be 3-4 lines. Strengthen that as well.

3. Biography needs to be 6 or more lines. I know it's too much effort, but needs to be that long..

Terribly sorry, but until you fulfil the above requirements, your application is PENDING.
[/quote]
[quote name='Dark Necromancer' timestamp='1329150330' post='5814670']
[s]2[/s] 3 mistakes.

1. Appearance needs to be 3-4 lines. Strengthen that, please.

2. Personality also needs to be 3-4 lines. Strengthen that as well.

3. Biography needs to be 6 or more lines. I know it's too much effort, but needs to be that long..

Terribly sorry, but until you fulfil the above requirements, your application is PENDING.
[/quote]Please check previous post. I have made the necessary changes. I hope you find them satisfactory.

Archived