Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1328713987' post='5804340']
I am.
Where's your char?
[/quote]

I'll post my bit later on today. Far too busy at the moment, since I only just came back from college. I'm just gonna take an hour break, then I'll post. In the meantime, you guys post first.

[quote name='Dark Necromancer' timestamp='1328718911' post='5804463']
I'll post my bit later on today. Far too busy at the moment, since I only just came back from college. I'm just gonna take an hour break, then I'll post. In the meantime, you guys post first.
[/quote]

Um, yeah... about your post. You kinda screwed it up, what with your trying to amplify the disadvantage of the guy who's trying to fight 2 people and all. That's the guy who's suppose to have 16000LP, [i]not[/i] the other two guys.

Urmm.. If you think logically about my rule, 8000 v 16000 would be 1 v 2.

8000 LP = 1 person each.

EDIT:

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1328734035' post='5804879']
Sorry I haven't been posting. Got loads of work keeping me occupied, which of course leaves me with little time to write out th whole Duel. Will try to get it up soon.
[/quote]

Okay. One more NPC is waiting for your character, so take your time.

[quote name='Neko Miko <3' timestamp='1328741908' post='5805114']
[s]Main assembly hall.[/s] Either currently taking exams or just about finished.
[/quote]

FIXED.

[quote name='Dark Necromancer' timestamp='1328743854' post='5805161']
Urmm.. If you think logically about my rule, 8000 v 16000 would be 1 v 2.

8000 LP = 1 person each.[/quote]

You don't understand; that's [i]not[/i] how X vs 1 duels work. Whenever multiple duelists gang up on one guy, that lone guy is supposed to have some form of advantage to keep things fair, whether his initial Life Points are multiplied by X or the number of cards he starts [i]off[/i] with is multiplied by X. X, of course, meaning the number of players fighting the lone one.

If this was meant to be a Battle Royale, then disregard what I just said.

Archived