MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Grunt Issun

Wonder looked at Blazer, and managed a weak smile. "Th-... Thanks, Blazer..." He muttered, still shaking. After a moment, he broke down, and started sobbing into his hooves. He cried for a minute. Two minutes. Five. Ten. After he had cried for a while, and his eyes had dried, he recomposed himself, and stood straight. "I really appreciate your listening" he told Blazer, with a more genuine smile lighting his face, "It feels like I've just had a massive weight lifted off my shoulders... I really can't thank you enough," he said. He paused for a moment, looking away, then turned back. "Um... Well... There's still something I want to talk to you about... But now isn't the time. I'll tell you later. Tonight. Okay?"

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I hope you feel even just a bit better now, Wonder." She kept a cheery demeanor. "Mmhmm, if you still do have anything to tell me, I'll be ready to listen."

She couldn't help but stare at him for a bit. "Oh, um... sorry, just... all that we just talked about is still on my mind. Maybe I could cook us all something in a few minutes, I'm sure a good meal will take your mind off any worries. And I could use a bit of food myself to be perfectly honest."

Blazer stayed silent for a moment. "Just remember that talk. I know I will." She laughed a little.

Blazer's door swung open, and Morning tumbled through, landing with a "thud" on the ground in front of Wonder and Blazer. She looked up at them quickly. "[i]O-Oh, um, sorry about that! I hope I'm not interrupting anything... I was just walking by and heard a lot of loud talking, and thought I'd see if everything was alright. Um... Are you both okay?[/i]" She asked, laughing nervously. "[i]Yes, um, I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to eavesdrop or to intrude on any, um, private business...[/i]" She stood up. "[i]Ah, perhaps I should just leave you two be now...[/i]" Morning said, turning for the door.

"Yeah, don't worry, I won't" He assured Blazer, and begin to turn to leave the room, when Morning tumbled in, and he jumped back with a yelp. "Oh, Morning, it's just you..." He realized, allowing himself to breathe again. He looked at her, "Um, no, it's fine. We're fine. Well, we are now, at least. And, uh, I was just about to leave, so... Yeah..." he said, "But, uh, don't you worry about me. I'm fine" he told Morning. He went back to his own room, and shut the door behind him, then set his bag down on the floor by his bed. After a moment's pause, he looked back into the bag, and removed a few of his vials of ink, which he set on the desk in the room. He walked up near the desk, and began to stare intently at the vials.

"Ahh, I'm tired...nothin' beats the comfortable feel of being in my room, in my bed, in peace..." Storm said, then laid back lazily on his bed. He then looked to the side, and raised an eyebrow. "Of course, that would be the case, but..."

Beside his bed, were Dawn and Sniffy.

"What the hell are YOU doing following me?" he asked.

Sniffy scratched her head. "Weeell...you see...Honeypot is your 'very special somepony' right?"

Storm blushed a little. "Wha- where'd that come from? I mean...I guess...in a way...kind of. Why?"

"You see...I kind of, haven't..."

"Sorry, not interested in strange foregneirs," Storm said, shrugging.

Sniffy giggled nervously. "Not me, silly~ Dawn um...she likes Wonder, you see..."

"Oh..." Storm said.

He pondered for a second, then laid his head down, facing away from them, deciding he didn't care enough.

"H-hold on!" Sniffy pleaded. "Look. I want to help Dawn get some experience...so, I would like your advice!"

Storm turned his head a bit towards them. "Advice?"

"Yeah! Like...what do colts like? Is there a way to seduce them?"

"Umm...that is to say..."

"It is decided! You will be the test subject~"

"I- what the hell?!"

"Dawn?"

"Yes?"

"Seduce him to the best of your abilities!"

"I shall, Sniffy. For my future success, and my honor."

Storm lightly slammed his hoof on his forehead and sighed. "Ahh...how troublesome."

Wonder continued to study his vials of ink. Finally, leaned back and sighed. He levitated one of his vials, "This is... bothersome. If I keep my skills limited to paper, that limits my capabilities" he noted, referring to the fact that he could only work his magic on his parchment or paper. "I have fire, of course, but I'm not very good at using that yet, and it doesn't seem very reliable..." he muttered. Suddenly, he took a readied pose, and withdrew some ink from a vial. With a quick motion, the ink shot forward, and former a circle on the wall. Wonder's horn blazed violet, as he attempted to make the ink react. He pushed his magic to its limits... but nothing happened. He let out a breath, the act had taken a lot of energy already, and sat down on the floor. "Figures as much... I need to look a lot more into this"

Honeypot remained where she was while the others resigned to their rooms, as she still hadn't eaten a non-lethal meal that day. After getting said non-lethal meal, and consuming it, she decided not to head to the room just yet, and rather opted to stay in the lobby, to enjoy the nice decoration that a 5-star Canterlot hotel offered.

Blazer continued looking over at Wonder with a happy expression up until he left the room.

She trotted over to Morning. "I'm glad you wanted to come in and check on us, Morning. I appreciate the concern."

Blazer had a genuine smile on her face as she said this. She then trotted outside of her room and headed for the kitchen to start up breakfast.

As she started preparing some muffins, she got a confident look on her face.[i] "But Imma still win."[/i]

Honeypot finally got sick of the decor in the lobby, and decided to head back up to her room. After making her way through the halls, she opened the door, "Hey, Stor-" she began, when she noticed Sniffy and Dawn. She glared at them. "What the hell are you doing here?" She demanded, her expression and tone making it clear that she would have no patience for lame excuses.

Wonder resigned back to his desk, fed up with his failure. He turned to face his ink again, "This is so... So... Frustrating!" he groaned. He decided to try and take his mind off of things, and took out a piece of parchment from his bag. He set it on the desk, and removed a brush, which he dipped in a vial of green ink, and began to move it across the parchment, allowing himself to be lost in the painting.

Dawn turned to Honeypot, and shushed her gently. She then approached Storm, with her eyes half closed. He quickly backtracked, even though he was already sitting on the bed, and his back reached the wall.

"Honeypot, this is-" he said, a bit nervously, before he was startled by Dawn climbing on his bed, and crawling over to him, her face hear his. He couldn't help but blush a little, but it was also hard to resist simply shoving her off due to all of the wrong things in the situation.

"Do you believe, I am decent at seducing?" she said in a low tone, her face still close to his.

"I- wha? Gettoffame!"

Dawn blinked. Then she nodded, and stepped back.

"Sniffy...I have succeeded."

"....I...congratulations, Dawn~"

Honeypot's glare turned into a look of pure hatred. She stomped forward, "I asked you what the HELL you were doing in here!" she shouted, straight at Dawn. She swung her head to Sniffy, "Mind EXPLAINING?" she demanded. Growling, she swung her head back towards Dawn, and withdrew her hoof once again. She then proceeded to attempt to smack Dawn across the face.

As Wonder continued to paint, he realized something. He had not actually given something to Blazer, in return for the scarf. He looked down at the painting, "Maybe I can give her this... Would she even like it? I hope she would..." he muttered, staring at his only just started creation. He decided that he would have to put more effort than ever into this painting, to make it a suitable gift.

Blazer finished cooking the meal, a meal consisting of apples and muffins, and shouted for everypony to get some.

"Hey guys, I made us all some of the foodstuffs. Let's all eat!" She tossed off her apron and began to set the table. She couldn't help but think about her talk with Wonder. Blazer grabbed an apple and took a bite.

She trotted out of the kitchen and over to Wonder's room. She knocked on his door. "Wonder I made us all some linner. Come out and have some in a bit." She took another bite of her apple.

Dawn stepped back in time to avoid Honeypot's attack, then brought her hoof back on instinct, going to strike back at Honeypot. At that exact moment, moving quickly, Sniffy blocked Dawn's lunge with her own hoof. She glared at Dawn for a split second, before looking apologetically at Honeypot. She bowed a bit, and said sorry.

"Sorry..." Sniffy muttered. "Umm...you see, Dawn is...as you can see, very naive. A bit...so Storm agreed to help her, be more seductive...because, she likes Wonder."

[i]Except, she's her brother...but I can't just abandon her...and I also don't want to have lied to Blazer...I DO support her being with Wonder...but...oh, what should I do...?[/i]

"I'm sorry T.T " she said, the sighed.

"Hey, that's my thing," Storm said.

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing. Anyway...it's alright. Yeah, I agreed to help them, Honey. Don't worry. But...no more games, Dawn. It's time to go for it, if you want. if not, forever hold your peace"

Honeypot stared at Sniffy for a long time, considering what she had said. Finally, after a minute, Honeypot sighed, and spoke up, "Well, fine. I believe you" she decided, "Next time, though, don't go to my coltfriend when you want this kind of help" she said. She turned to Storm, "And next time, YOU shouldn't agree to help them!" she scolded. She shook her head, "Whatever. Just... get the hell out of my room, you two" she demanded.

Wonder was deeply engrossed in his painting, which he knew had to be perfect, so when he heard a knock at his door, and Blazer's voice, it surprised him, and almost caused him to spray ink across his desk. "O-okay! Just a second!" He called back, making sure that his painting was undamaged. He retired from his desk, and went out into the hallway, and greeted Blazer, then went to go get some of the food she had prepared.

Blazer walked with Wonder to the table full of snacks. She couldn't help but ponder on what she and the others would do when this whole ordeal was over. [i]"Hmm, I wonder what's going to happen to everypony after this. Will we just go back to our normal lives? Will we still keep in touch?"[/i] She showed Wonder all the foods. "Grab somethin' Wonder, I'll be right back."

She trotted near Honeypot's room to see her, Storm, Sniffy, and Dawn all gathered. They all looked serious about something. "Hey, guys." She peeked in the door. "There's some food in here for all of us. Would you all care to come and have a snack?" She asked.

Storm leaned in a bit and whispered to Sniffy: "There, I saved your flanks. You can thank me later."

Sniffy did a few small nods, a bit embarassed. She then headed towards the door, when suddenly, Blazer was there, causing her to stop brusquely.

"Food, huh? Meh, it's troublesome to go over there, but sure, why not?"

"I agree," Dawn said, very agreeably indeed. "We should nurture ourselves with the strange animals on the miniature plates."

"I...wha-?"

Sniffy giggled. "She means, she wants to eat~ Meanwhile...I think I, for one, will go..um...well, I have to do something, so I'll join you guys soon, k?~"

She quickly went out of the room, towards hers.

"Wow, Honeypot was really upset...I really need to apologize properly. This can only be done, with...a surprise gift!"

[i]Hmm...I wonder what I could make...[/i]

Honeypot put on a fake smile and nodded, "Oh, sure, food sounds pretty good right about now, actually" she said. She went with the others out of her room, to where the aforementioned food was. As she ate an apple, she glanced at the doorway. [i]'What the hell is that Sniffy up to...?' [/i]she wondered silently. [i]'Stupid... Foreign ponies. Being weird'[/i]

Wonder sat quietly and nibbled on a muffin while the others entered the room. He wasn't very hungry, despite not eating breakfast or lunch, but he didn't want to risk looking rude in front of Blazer, and so he ate anyway. All the while, he kept his mind occupied with visions of what his painting should look like. [i]'Maybe if I... Nah, too much blue... But then...'[/i]

Blazer chuckled lightly at the others as she trotted back over to where Wonder was sitting. She took one last bite of her apple, then tossed the apple core in the nearby trash bin.

She looked over at Wonder. "Hey, I was just curious. It's been quite a journey with you and the others, and I was thinking about the future. You know, when all this stuff is over. We'll... we'll still keep in touch, won't we? I mean... I'd love it if we'd live close together. I'd really love that, Wonder." She looked over at him with glee.

Wonder stopped his nibbling to look over to Blazer. The question she posed hadn't occurred to him, as he was always to busy with other worries. After a second, he nodded quickly, "O-of course we'll still keep in touch!" he assured her, "I mean, we're friends, after all" he said. After another moment, he added "I'd love that too... If we could live close by, I mean" he said. He took another bite of his muffin, "However... I'm still not sure when this will be over. Or... Never mind" he said, dismissing his latest thought, but then remembered that he wasn't going to keep things from Blazer anymore. "I mean, um... Well, it's really not a good thing to say when we're enjoying dinner. It's the same thing I was going to tell you later..."

Sniffy entered her room, and looked around. She had to make it up to Honeypot somehow. But how? The only things she knew about Honeypot was that, she liked Storm, and she didn't quite like her and Dawn. She started rummaging around, looking for general stuff, when she finally got an idea. She smirked, and began working on said idea. Despite the fact it is a very vague idea at the current moment, which you, dear reader, do not know about. But it did not matter. For when the surprise was ready, the time would come for its revealing. It took Sniffy almost half an hour to work on the surprise, though she did not notice the time passing by. She held up the surprise, and sighed with a small smile.

"Ready~" she said, before going to find Honeypot.

She appeared at the dinner table, from the completely opposite side from where she left, just cuz she could, and greeted everyone, while holding the surprise behind her back. She approached Honeypot and smirked.

"Hiya~" she said. "I've got a surprise for you :3 Guess what it is~"

"That's really good to hear. Just wanted to make sure that we'll stay close." Blazer said this looking very happy.

She grabbed a muffin and took a bite. "Wait, no see, this is linner. I invented it." She smiled a wide smile before taking another bite of the muffin.

"But yeah, I understand. We can just wait 'till later." She looked up at the ceiling. [i]"I can almost feel that our journey is almost over. We've just gotta keep strong for a little while longer..."[/i]

Far away from the group, War stood on a distant shore looking into the sky. [b]"Just a little while longer..."[/b]

Wonder tilted his head, slightly confused, "Linner...? If you say so" he shrugged, and went back to nibbling on his muffin. [i]'I have to be ready... So that Blazer, so that [/i]everypony, [i]has a future to look forward to...' [/i]he thought silently as he ate, [i]'I need to be stronger'[/i]

Honeypot was in the middle of lazily eating an apple when Sniffy approached her. After she had asked her to guess what her surprise is, Honeypot did a sarcastic thinking gesture, with a loud hum. "Gee, I don't know" She said, her voice layered with sarcasm, "The moon? No no no, wait, it's a million bits, isn't it? Oh, go on then, just tell me, I don't know"

Sniffy shook her head. "Wrong, aaaand wrong."

After a long and pointless drawing out the revealing of the gift simply for the sake of taking up the space necessary to fill the quota of lines for an RP post, but also for dramatic effect, I suppose, Sniffy held forth the present.

It was a hoof-woven tuque, with a flower. It wasn't perfect, but it still looked rather nice, and its coloring was definitely quite pretty. Sniffy gulped, and closed her eyes.

"This is...to say sorry. For all the trouble we've caused. Umm...I know we hardly know each other...but, can you forgive us?"

Honeypot's harsh features faded away, replaced with a genuine smile, as she accepted Sniffy's gift. It did look pretty nice, Honeypot thought, and she knew that Sniffy must have put genuine effort into it. She sighed lightly, "You really want us to get along, don't you?" she noticed, "Well, fine then. Seeing all the trouble you're going through... I guess you never meant any harm. And if we're going to be travelling together, I suppose it's best if we do get along. So yes. I forgive you, Sniffy" she finally answered. She finished off her apple, then looked at Sniffy again, "I guess maybe I was a little harsh on you, as well, so... sorry, I suppose"

Wonder also finished eating, then took one more look at Blazer, "Well, that was really good, thank you. I suppose I should head back now. I'll see you later tonight, okay?" he said, before heading back to his room, to continue his painting.

Blazer continued staring off for a while until Wonder spoke to her. "Of course, glad you liked it." She finished up her muffin and got up from her seat. "Yeah, see you tonight, Wonder."

She wandered out of the room and decided that she would return to her room as well. "Considering we should all be in tip top condition, Imma do a bit of training. I mean, considering we have some free time now and all."

So she headed back to her room and immediately started doing pushups. "One, two, three..."

[b]"One-thousand seventy-three, one-thousand seventy-four, one thou- I hate being bored!"[/b] War said, counting sand.

Sniffy nodded. "Thank you..."

She then grabbed Dawn and put her in front.

"Now, you apologize too, Dawn."

"What should I apologize for?" she whispered to Sniffy.

"You know...the stuff!"

Dawn blinked. "Oh. Right."

Dawn bowed slightly. "I am sorry that you are so unblessed! It is uncouth to belittle the poor, and I have wronged you thus. Accept my humblest apologies, oh you of humble stature. For I will now attempt to join you, in having 'little money' as they call it"

Sniffy slapped her face with her hoof. "Ahhh..."

Archived