MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Grunt Issun

Blazer was trotting along with Cresc through Manehattan, trying to find the others. Luckily, Blazer managed to find where the others had headed fairly quickly. "Look Cresc, right there. Big, green tea shop. Let's go in and meet back up with the others."

She walked inside to see Honeypot, Storm, and Sniffy chatting with a white pegasus. "Hey everypony, we're back from... stuff." She said with an innocent smile. She walked up to the counter and grabbed a few bits. "Could I get a cup of regular ol' tea and a muffin? I wanna be full when I head into town."

All thoughts of the being gone, she only thought of one thing. [i]"THAT DRESS WILL BE MINE!"[/i] She thought to herself, one hoof raised high with confidence.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ginseng was actually surprised by what Storm was saying. He glanced to Honeypot, and saw a dreamy look in her eyes, as if happily remembering what Storm was saying. He decided to believe what Storm had claimed, and smiled lightly. [i]'Perhaps this Stallion isn't so bad for my sister... I'll still have to threaten him later, thought' [/i]he decided. He then looked at Sniffy "Equals what?" he asked, confused, "Never mind, it's nice to... um... meet you, I guess" he said.

Honeypot hummed happily as she reminisced about that night at the temple. It was terrifying, and horrible, but her conversation with Storm, and the way Storm acted when he saw she had been hurt, it meant so much to her. She was simply glad to have him, in spite of his flaws, countless as they may be. Her happy mindset was instantly shattered by Sniffy, however. She gave her a slight glare, but decided to just sigh and not pay attention.

Wonder was deep in thought, all while these events unfolded around him. His mind couldn't help but feud with itself. He had always been attracted to Blazer, he knew, but now he was at conflict with himself, now that he found himself interested in Morning too. The whole thing didn't make much sense to him, and tore him up inside. So deep in thought, in fact, that he had barely noticed that Blazer had entered the shop, and was shocked to hear her voice. "Oh- B-Blazer! You're back" he noted. He shook his head, trying to get his mind off of his past predicament. He turned to Ginseng, "Um, right, so, anyway, about getting Honeypot healed"

"Oh, right. Here, I'll get a doctor, you guys... do whatever. Be back in a bit" Ginseng replied, and dashed out the door.

"Oh, hey Wonder!" A random NPC gave Blazer her tea and muffin. "Thanks ______." A random NPC replied, *generic cashier dialog*.

"Well, I hate to leave as soon as I get here, but 'm gonna explore the town a bit. Maybe find some local trinkets and whatnot. You know... for the *ahem* the rebellion. Anyway, see you guys later." She left with a warm smile across her face.

[b]"Foolish mare, doing trivial things while she could help me to conquer this place."[/b] The black being said, hovering above the other ponies.

A random NPC replied, "Who's that floating in midair?!"

Aforementioned pony was immediately fired for trying to spoil stuff.

Sniffy gave Honeypot a very light hug, then winked at her. "You're pretty lucky, you know? I can feel something from Storm...he won't let you down. I think~"

She giggled a bit. "Well, I'll leave Dawn in your care. I'm going to follow Blazer. I haven't been to this part of Equestria yet. Heheh~"

She happily trotted outside, and called out to Blazer. "Blazer, wait up~"

Once Sniffy caught up to Blazer, she started trotting alongside her to match her stride. "We haven't really talked much. How are ya doin? Any special place you wanna go to?~"

After a few minutes, Ginseng returned with a white Unicorn, with a neatly cut red mane, and a red plus symbol for a cutie mark. Ginseng was sharing a few muttered words with him, but he stopped before he reached the group. The Unicorn walked up to Honeypot and inspected her for a moment. "So you're the one that needs healing, correct?" he asked.

Honeypot nodded shortly.

The doctor took her hoof, "Come with me, then" he said, and led her, with Ginseng, further into the tea shop. Roughly thirty minutes passed, and the doctor, Ginseng, and Honeypot stepped back out. Honeypot's bandages were gone, and her side didn't look as bad. There was still a large red scar, but it was sealed, and there was certainly no blood rushing from it. She gleefully trotted over to the group, and threw her forelegs around Storm for a second, for no reason. "I'm all fixed up, see?" she said, showing her side to him.

Wonder smiled, "Uh, right, that's good. As soon as Blazer and Sniffy get back, though, we'll have to head out. Like, immediately. Sorry we couldn't stay longer, but we have... important things to do"

Blazer was walking down the street, still thinking about her dress, when she heard her name being called. "Huh?" She turned to see Sniffy, who was trotting towards her merrily. "Oh, hey Sniffy. What's up?"

She began walking beside Blazer. "Oh, you're right, we really should talk more. And I'm great, just going to this small boutique to the north that I passed on my way here. Say... I also saw some really pretty clothes in the windows that would look great on you! Come on and follow me, Sniffy. This'll be so fun!" She said, almost ready to race Sniffy to the boutique.

Sniffy smirked, and followed Blazer. Once they reached the boutique, Sniffy gazed, distractedly, at the windows. "It's been a while...since I've had fun. I like this group. It...it reminds me of...well, more peaceful days. From what I can see, you guys are quite a nice group of people. Especially you and Wonder."

Sniffy cocked her head a bit. "Wonder's...pretty cute, isn't he?"

Storm did a relieved sigh. "I'm glad. Though, you still shouldn't push yourself too much, or it might open again. Meanwhile..."

He paused a bit, to look out the window, then looked at Ginseng. "If you don't mind, I'll be taking your sister out for a bit."

He opened the door, and motioned to Honeypot. "Come on."

Ginseng studied Storm for another moment, then sighed, "Alright, go ahead" he complied. He wasn't sure why, especially when, looking him over, he seemed about as irresponsible as a Stallion can get, but Ginseng trusted Storm with Honeypot. He could tell how much he seemed to care for her. Despite his acceptance, however, he leaned over to Storm, and whispered, "Just remember one thing. If you do anything to hurt my sister, I'll hunt you down, and kick your ass"

Honeypot pushed Ginseng out of the way, "Okay, that's enough, Ginny" she chimed in, knowing what he was doing without having to hear. She brought a foreleg around Storm's neck, and quickly led him outside, away from her brother.

Wonder let out a low hum, watching Honeypot, Storm, and Ginseng interact.[i] 'Love seems so natural to them...' [/i]he thought silently.

Blazer looked at Sniffy with a warm smile. "It's good to have fun with your friends whenever you can. And we're a heck of a group to be friends with." She put her arm around Sniffy. "We are all rather unique and amazing ponies; 'We' including you of course!" She looked towards the store and walks to the front door. "Now come on, let's go in and start shopping. Everything's on me."

She began sipping her tea, but quickly spit it out as Sniffy began talking about liking Wonder. "Wonder's aha- pretty abaha- wha now?" She said, confused.

Crescent stepped up behind Wonder, putting a hoof on his shoulder. "[i][color=#0000cd]Is there something troubling you? You seem distressed. Perhaps you should find a moment for relaxation during this journey. Both my Dear Sister and myself did the very same thing from time to time. Take a moment to rest and clear your head. Sit with your thoughts and feelings and organize them, yes? Do you not agree that sounds wonderful?[/color][/i]" Crescent said suddenly, as if he had been reading Wonder's mind. "[i][color=#0000cd]Actually, I know of the perfect place for such a thing. We may make a trip to Canterlot for our next destination, yes? Both my dear Sibling and I have called that place home for the longer portion of our lives, and we may be well-recieved there, even in these dark times. I am certain that our living rooms still exist within the castle's chambers. Now, do you not agree?[/color][/i]"

Sniffy nodded. "Yup. Haven't you noticed how awesome he is? Really nice, and pretty handsome. He also was the first to accept me into the group. I'm really thankful for him, for that."

She sipped her own magical tea out of nowhere a bit, then set it down, looking out the window. "Whoever his girlfriend turns out to be, she sure would be lucky, huh?~ Though, I wouldn't be surprised, if he already had one...or at least had someone in mind. What do you think?"

Once Storm and Honeypot were out of the tea shop, Storm let out a small sigh of relief. "Okay, that's good. I felt slight discomfort and pressure there for a moment. I don't particularly like discomfort and pressure. Umm...any particular place you'd wanna show me? This IS your place...thing. Or, I could just lead the way and get us lost. Which I don't particularly mind, if it's with you I guess, but..."

He stopped, realizing what he'd said, and blushed a bit. "Umm..I mean.......ugh, how troublesome. Let's just err....go some...place. Yeah. That."

Honeypot smiled and leaned on Storm, "Not exactly" she corrected him, "I didn't live here for very long, my family moved here just a few years back, and I moved to Ponyville pretty soon after" she explained. "So come on, you lead the way, it'll be fun" she said, cheerfully.

Wonder was shocked out of his state by Crescent, and nearly leaped into the air. "Oh, Crescent..." He realized. He stared down at his hooves, "Um... yeah. Sorta. I don't really wanna talk about it" he muttered. He listened to Crescent's suggestion, "Oh, um, yeah, I suppose we could do that" he agreed.

Sly moved into the group, "Well, I like this idea" he chimed in, "Considering that Canterlot used to be the capital, we might find some info on the whereabouts of Shadow Wing's castle," he said. [i]'There's also probably loads of loot in a big place like Canterlot!'[/i]

Blazer stood silent for a moment before answering Sniffy. "Oh! Well... I... he is a great pony.. really great. And as far as I can tell, he might have a very special somepony in mind." She looked away in thought. "I hope he does..."

She started stomping her hoof a few times from being nervous. "Er- I mean- Come on Sniffy, let's go inside." She opened up the door and brought a smile to her face. "Their sales are gonna end soon, yeah."

War stood atop the boutique, trying to stay just out of view. [b]"Tch, what a replacement. She doesn't even have enough drive to kill that sickly mare..." [/b]He let out a chuckle. [b]"...yet."[/b]

Storm nodded. "Alright. Let's go...somewhere, then."

After almost an hour of aimlessly walking past crowds of ponies, Storm suddenly stopped. "This is the place."

"Here is......um..." he mumbled, looking around. "Concrete! Yeah, concrete...and...actually, we've strayed quite far..."

He sighed, but soon found something a bit interesting. An old pony on the street, near the entrance to an alley. There was a sign next to him saying "Come, get yer fortune told, younglings."

"Look Honeypot, a fortune-teller...should we go check it out? It seems interesting...a bit."

Sniffy raised an eyebrow, and giggled a bit, following Blazer.

"Alriiight~ If you say so. Though...it almost seems like, you have an interest in Wonder too...or maybe I'm just overthinking things~"

She whistled a bit.

She smiled a bit of a nervous smile. "What- me? Nono, see, I- well- Oh look, that scarf looks absolutely charming."

She walked inside and started looking around. "Just gotta find it, just gotta find it." She continued around through the boutique until she found what she had been looking for: A silky red dress. She let out a gasp. "It's... so lovely..."

Blazer threw her dress on the front desk. "Good shopkeep, I want this dress!" She tossed enough bits on the desk to pay for the dress. "Oh! Um, Sniffy. What do you want?" She asked.

Honeypot grinned, "Oooh, Fortune telling! How neat! Let's go check it out!" she exclaimed, then began prancing towards the Fortune Teller with Storm.

Several hours ago, Snowfire checked his computer, to see that Sniffy had still not replied. "Tch... Damn it, Sniffy. You'd better be okay" he grumbled. After spending the next two hours doing various brutal training exercises, walked over to his mirror and stared in it for a bit. He sighed, as if even he didn't believe what he was about to do. He left his room, and went to visit the royal hairdressers.

Minutes later, Snowfire was lying back, his head tilted into a large bowl of water, with two Unicorns on his sides, combing his mane down. "Gotta admit, this is a lot nicer than I thought it'd be" he muttered contentedly. After a while longer, they hairdressers had finished, and Snowfire left. Upon returning to his room, he looked in the mirror again, and inspected his new manestyle. It was straight and silky, brushing down his back, the dark red and icy blue blending together, instead of being wildly separate like before. "Hm... It's nice" he muttered, "...Damn it! I'm becoming a chick. This wouldn't be happening if Sniffy were here"

Storm smiled a bit, and led them towards the fortune-teller. He was a dirty-looking pony with droopy eyes. He had a long piece of cloth on the groud in front of him. On the cloth, there were various strange objects.

"Hello," Storm said, a bit hesitantly.

"A-CHRIST IS A-COMIN I TELL YE, NOW I SAY!"

"....Okay?"

"Greetings, young ones. How can I help you?" he suddenly siad, strokin his beard.

"I...well you're a fortune-teller, right? How about reading our fortune?"

The old pony nodded, and began softly chanting. "I see...you two are, lovers...bound by destiny it seems."

Sniffy shrugged. "Oh, what about these sunglasses? I always thought they looked rather stylish~"

"Hmm... they do indeed." She put them on the counter. "And what about this scarf that would look quite fetching on you? Ooo, and those boots match your coat to a key. And also that hat that brings out your eyes. Er... well I'm just suggesting stuff of course. I do love my fashion." She said with a giggle.

[b]"My young successor should be showing her true self to the masses. She should appear threatening and fear inspiring. With shoulder blades, a cape, and hordes of soldiers standing behind her. What do you think?" [/b]War questioned an old mare standing beside him.

The old mare ran off screaming. "HEEEEEEELP! OOOOCCUUUUULT! TEEEEEEEEERRORIST!"

[b]"Oh that's right, stealth and all that jazz." [/b]He figured.

Wonder sat down, and rested his head. [i]'Where is everypony? We really should get going soon... If we don't... Gah!' [/i]he screamed in his mind. He was attempting to stop thinking about Morning and Blazer, at least for now, but he couldn't do that if they continued to sit still. He started to drink his tea, in attempt to calm down and clear his mind, but it barely worked. He was tapping one hind hoof on the ground repeatedly, without realizing it, in nervousness.

Honeypot smiled at the Fortune Teller's statement. She couldn't help but mutter, "Well, duh." She looked back at the Fortune Teller. "Isn't there anything else you can tell us? Something about the future? Something we didn't already know?"

Sniffy smiled. "Thanks...and actually, you're kinda cute when you get into stuff like that."

She pondered for a bit then nodded. "Alright, I've decided! I'm gonna help you get Wonder, friend! What do ya say?~ <3"

The old pony stared at Honeypot for a bit. He then started drooling, and fell back with a large thud. He began convulsing on the ground, his lims uncontrollable, and his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He let out inpony sounds that would make any small child cry. He then suddenly got up, as if that had never happened.

"I..."

He paused to take a quick cough and then a few dozen more.

"I foresee.....a great tragedy...great evil. And this is not just great evil....it is the most MOST evil is EVIL!"

The old pony looked at the sky, foaming at the mouth for a few moments, before continuing.

"And so, my dog said 'ooooo!'- oh where was I? Right......a tragedy....you should not let your group split apart...heroes will save...the land...."

He then fell back, and began singing "Somepony Like you" in his sleep with piano sounds somehow coming from his body.

"And you're cute in general, no offense of course."

She grabbed her magical teacup and took a sip from it. As Sniffy told her about getting Wonder, she spat out her tea. "I- I-I don't- well- um-" She continued stammering. She kept herself from blushing and then walked over to Sniffy.

"Thanks Sniffy." She said with a smile. "So, should we head back to the teashop? I'm sure we should be heading soon."

Sniffy nodded. "No problem~ Count on me for anything, friend x3"

"And," she added, with a small giggle. "Thanks you too~ For calling me cute, I mean. It means a lot..."

Sniffy then nodded, tired of pointless reply filler that would never be addressed, and decided to get to the important part. "Yeah, let's go back. The others might be planning something."

Storm cocked his head. ".....Ooookay. Love. Sounds a'ight. Disaster. Sounds a'igh-....not a'ight! What the heck?"

But the old pony had already fallen asleep, drooling a bit.

Blazer giggled and gave Sniffy the sunglasses. She then grabbed her dress and headed out of the boutique.

Meanwhile, War was stealthily hiding behind a trash can, making sure to keep just out of sight from the mares.[b] "I could easily turn transparent, I know, but what would be the fun in that?"[/b] He said to seemingly no one.

"Hey Sniffy, I'll race ya back." Blazer said with confidence. She then put her new dress inside of her satchel and started dashing towards the teashop.

Honeypot frowned, staring at the old pony. She rolled her eyes, "Pff, whatever. Fortune telling is so fake anyway" she grumbled, slightly miffed. "Besides, it's obvious that this dude is crazy. Why should we believe him? Come on Storm, let's not dilly dally too much longer, I think we're supposed to be leaving" she said. She lifted into the sky, to find the shop, then smiled, "C'mon, this way!" she told Storm, and within a few minutes, had flown over the city and back to the teashop.

When she got back, she saw Wonder at a table, with a map stretched out over it. "Hmm... We can take the road for as long as... But after that... No, we can't go straight through those..." he muttered, trying to figure out the quickest way to get to Canterlot. He turned to see Honeypot, "Oh, you're back, good, so that means we're just waiting for Sniffy and Blazer. Anyway, I've been doing some mapping. By my estimate, if we go at a moderate pace, and nopony gets injured, or something like that, it'll still take us a minimum of two and a half, maybe three days to reach Canterlot on hoof. That's assuming we have a minimal amount of breaks" he explained, and turned back to his map.

"We're back~" Sniffy called, as they entered the teashop. She glomped Wonder, then set her gaze on the map, having kind of oveheard Wonder. "I think that sounds good. The road there isn't even too harsh, so we should be fine~"

"Would be less that a day if we flew. Just saying," Storm just said.

"Are you crazy? You can't leave Blazy and the others behind, that's mean. You're mean, Stormy..."

"...Stormy? Now listen here, I-"

Suddenly he was interrupted by Dawn poking his cheek with her hoof.

"Um...what are you doing?"

"I am performing a scientific analysis of why you have such strong female characteristics," Dawn stated flatly, poking him again.

"...Honeypot?" Storm said, looking at her. "I am 100% sure now. They are weird..."

Archived