Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if Ryu has a holy form. The thing that makes him (Ken, Sakura, Akuma,and Dan) is made of only evil. While Sakura might be a positive influence I don't think her influence is enough to turn the evil into a holy form. She suffers from the evil herself so when she is around him it might make it stronger.

Umm not sure let me wiki it LOL.

The only person known to have one is Juri, implanted in her left eye socket as a replacement for the eye which had been badly damaged and went blind when her family was attacked and her parents assassinated by Shadaloo, under the orders of Bison. Developed by Seth, the device gives the user incredible strength and powerful ki abilities depending on how strong the user is. The limits of the engine itself have not yet been fully revealed; however, it cannot be used for too long. It may be able to match the potential of Bison's dark power, and it may have lesser power than the Satsui no Hadou.

Personally I don't like Guilty Gear. Sorry. :/ And Shard stop coming here just to say how bad Capcom is compared to that company. This thread is about Capcom and Tekken and their companies not guilty gear and how its better.

But anyway!

Cam-vs-dolls.gif

I liked the dolls. Their only downside was that there were only two (Three if you count Cammy) That were playable and they all had Cammy's moveset.

I guess Juri still thinks Cammy is a doll. Shes not though.

Also Juri may seem like this blood thirsty killer but she is rely a nice lady. When she isn't on a mission or in a fight. Like if I were to trip and fall in front of her she would probably help me up and make sure I was okay.

Archived