Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Capcom are crap. They left their own COMPANY MASCOT out their OWN GAME, and then MOCK IT IN ANOTHER GAME. That's like not putting Optimus Prime in Transformers, for instance. Oh and Tiers are for queers is a retarded statement in itself, what if I want to play the top tier character?

oh, and I'm not taking any arguements on the fact capcom are a s*** company, kthxbai.

Personally I don't like Guilty Gear. Sorry. :/ And Shard stop coming here just to say how bad Capcom is compared to that company. This thread is about Capcom and Tekken and their companies not guilty gear and how its better.

But anyway!

Cam-vs-dolls.gif

I liked the dolls. Their only downside was that there were only two (Three if you count Cammy) That were playable and they all had Cammy's moveset.

I guess Juri still thinks Cammy is a doll. Shes not though.

Also Juri may seem like this blood thirsty killer but she is rely a nice lady. When she isn't on a mission or in a fight. Like if I were to trip and fall in front of her she would probably help me up and make sure I was okay.

You with the case with Cammy some of the games seem to have conflicted with what she's like. Some of them seem to hint that she was never good to begin with, always one of Bison's pawns

@Shard: If you want to play as a top tier character you can and stop being stubborn just becuase people don't have the exact same views as you. Megaman was left out of MVC3 becuase they felt like Zero needed more attention as his own character. Mega was later added as a skin for Zero and he looked pretty bad ass. As for his appearance in SFXT they chose a classic version that most American Megaman fans enjoy. Just be happy he is in at all. Also if you think its crap why post in this thread AT ALL?

@ on topic: Well the way I see it Cammy was under Bison's control but once she broke free of it she realized what she had done as a Doll and decided she would avenge for it. I think she became a whole different person being nicer. She became friends with Chun-Li and most other fighters. But I think she still has a little of the mind control dormant in her mind that Bison may not know or care and its just dormant or something.

@Shard: If you want to play as a top tier character you can and stop being stubborn just becuase people don't have the exact same views as you. Megaman was left out of MVC3 becuase they felt like Zero needed more attention as his own character. Mega was later added as a skin for Zero and he looked pretty bad ass. As for his appearance in SFXT they chose a classic version that most American Megaman fans enjoy. Just be happy he is in at all. Also if you think its crap why post in this thread AT ALL?

It's not that. It's the morals of it. it's like having BlazBlue without Ragna or Noel, or Guilty Gear without Sol or Ky. Or Transformers without Optimus Prime and Megatron. Mega Man MADE Capcom. They should atleast thank him and his fans. Most american fans enjoy? I know it's based on the old boxarts, but seriously? That's a MOCKERY. The game looks like a complete load of ass anyways, as per usual of the s*** thrown out by capcom. I can't believe this is the same company behind games like Darkstalkers and Street Fighter III: Third Strike. Darkstalkers is f***ing amazing and they ignore it like it's bad, the last game was Chaos Tower on the PSP waaaaaaaay back in 2005. Over 7 Years ago. 7, f***ing, YEARS. Seriously, HD Darkstalkers game that isn't using "SF4" engine because it sucks ass, and then Capcom can go back to making their pussy s*** for 7 year olds who can't figure out how to do a f***ing combo in Guilty Gear.

Seriously, ArcSys should buy Darkstalkers and made it sexy as f***. Because that's what ArcSys do. There's a reason I <3 their games so much. It's more focused on actual action rather than slow, well timed combos. You're ALWAYS pressing something.

WHERE'S MY NEW DARKSTALKERS GAME CAPCOM?

IF IT'S NOT RELEASED IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS I'M GOING TO GO COMPL-Woah. I went over the top there. And I f***ing hate the way capcom makes games, unfortunately this is another failed attempt.

Badly I'm sure. I just don't see the two universes connecting well. Darkstalkers is about goofy horror while Street Fighter is about a tournament to control earth pretty much. The Darkstalkers series is dead like many other Capcom fighters the best you can do is be satisfied that Morrigon and Felicia still make it in crossovers. Darkstalkers is just another K.O. in Capcom history but it just fizzled out after a while like Final Fight did. Just be happy the characters still show up is all I'm saying.

Badly I'm sure. I just don't see the two universes connecting well. Darkstalkers is about goofy horror while Street Fighter is about a tournament to control earth pretty much. The Darkstalkers series is dead like many other Capcom fighters the best you can do is be satisfied that Morrigon and Felicia still make it in crossovers. Darkstalkers is just another K.O. in Capcom history but it just fizzled out after a while like Final Fight did. Just be happy the characters still show up is all I'm saying.

I never saw Darkstalkers as a horror at all.....

Go right ahead. I'm listening

It's street fighter 4 with a new logo.

975211_021710_screen005.jpg

632146_20120117_screen004.jpg

tl:dr: oh look, it's the exact same game. Capcom can't even hide it when they use the exact same type of text, health bars, super meters and so on. Pandora is the bastard son of X-Factor, and it's going to be a f***ing fail. I'll PM the entire reasons if you'd like, because it's way too long to list.

Archived