Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well I'm just hoping they don't abuse the ionic storm attack with Cole, that was plained OPed in both Infamous games

It was Lightning Storm in the first game, and an Ionic Storm in the second, and both are supposed to be overpowered anyway. There's no way that they'll be used in the game, unless there's some kind of ultra combo finisher in Street Fighter.

Don't see that happening unless they give the SF guys weapons to or it would be unfair.

It's also because Tekken is Namco's rival franchise to Street Fighter. We're more likely to get Tekken X SoulCalibur.

It was Lightning Storm in the first game, and an Ionic Storm in the second, and both are supposed to be overpowered anyway. There's no way that they'll be used in the game, unless there's some kind of ultra combo finisher in Street Fighter.

It's also because Tekken is Namco's rival franchise to Street Fighter. We're more likely to get Tekken X SoulCalibur.

Yeah they're similar in what they do for the names of the storms

most I see them using is the magnum blast from the 2nd game

Nah I just think there are so many characters now that this might be the final roster. Though I still think there might be a slight chance Karin and Sakura and two more tekken people might make it in before its truly final. I doubt there will be DLC.

Ryu Kazuya Cole Ken Nina Toro Guile King Kuro Abel Marduk Mega Man Chun-Li Bob Pac-Man Cammy Julia Sagat Hwoarang Dhalsim Steve Poison Yoshimitsu Hugo Raven Ibuki Kuma Rolento Heihachi Zangief Lili Rufus Asuka Balrog Law Vega Paul Juri Xiaoyu M. Bison Jin Akuma Ogre

Archived