Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

As suddenly as it was, Aeklyn could hear a voice coming from the cave, a soft and tender voice, that Sarah could also hear. Sarah could recognize the voice, but she knew it was calling for Aeklyn. Aeklyn and Sarah ran into the cave, Dragging Jessica in along with her. As they dragged her in, The Rune Wall reconstructed itself, They were beyond the point that Not even the Headmistress, Marta, could break into the cave. Thankfully, the Rune Wall was made of Omniether and Pure humans could pass through it without any sort of harm...

Sarah led Aeklyn and Jessica, Since she was more familiar of these caves than neither of them, Sarah Stopped and extended her hand as her Caladbolg enveloped it as more runes lined the ground, She looked ahead and saw the trap she saw coming, A Weapon that she herself used one time, It had the appearance of a Hexagram carved in stone with 2 Triangles connected to the points within the Hexagram, with a Line meeting the connection. Sarah then said [color=#DAA520]"I would be careful here... Ashley, you would be fine, but Sakura, If you're hit by this cannon over here, I have doubts you would Survive, So here..."[/color] Sarah Crawled up on Jessica's back and hit her upside the head, Knocking her out for a moment, Aeklyn then looked at Sarah and asked [color=#800080]"Why did you do that Sarah?" [/color][color=#DAA520]"When a person is barely conscious, Their aura is dampened. If memory Serves me correctly, This cannon will not go off unless it detects a Human or Demon Aura, Alice Aura will not set it off..."[/color] Aeklyn looked at Sarah with an "Oh!" Look and started to drag Jessica across the trap, with Jessica coming to after they got across, Jessica looked at Sarah and asked [color=#0000CD]"Sarah? Why did you hit me?" [/color][color=#DAA520]"Lets say that I had to dampen your aura somehow to get you across the cannon, If memory serves me correctly, That Cannon will shoot a large blast of Malice at you if it saw your Aura and Malice is fatal to humans and Half-Demons..." [/color]Sarah, Jessica, and Aeklyn went in a steep slope downward. Sarah held out her hand as a bright light illuminated the caverns further...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The story Marta was hearing sounded odd, but it was not unbelievable to an experienced Demon Slayer. The details came well, and Marta soaked them in like a sponge, learning what details she could from Jikuaii's voice, but nothing yet of her reason for joining. This was always a key factor to why students were and weren't allowed for Marta. So far, Jikuaii had warmed up rather well to Marta too. Taiken too seemed as though he were getting more comfortable around her. Good thing too, because their dislike for Taikens father seemed to be the only commonality they shared.

She smiled at the two of them, and ultimately decided to watch them as they grew an get their reasons through observations. That was what she did with Masune, Kai, and countless others anyways.

"Well now that formalities are done, I graciously welcome you all to Blind Eyes Academy." She giggled just after this. "Second period starts in 8 minutes." With one last wink in Taikens direction, she warped away.

It wasn't long until she landed in front of Mikes desk with a good deal to say. "First, I got some questions about Jin. Starting with why he was in his dorm during your class? Second, I got an assignment for you."

-----

As Reimu and Lien walked down the hall, Jins heart slowly became eased. He leapt to his feet, then sighed. "That went horribly..." he said aloud. Then he looked at Alex, who still stood there looking more confused than a bee without antennae. An explanation was likely in order, but that didn't mean Jin wanted to do so.

"The sienna haired girl that was yelling at me was my sis." He told with a twinge of embarrassment in his voice. It wasn't that Lien embarrassed him, it was how she'd falsely accused him of womanizing Reimu that bugged him. "Thanks for helping me up too. My name's Jin. Jin Akatsuki. I'm a first year."

As the smile of meeting new people crossed Jin's face, he noticed someone else standing there. A boy, small with curly hair. He wore a white suit with a fancy looking boy tie, and overall resembled some of the people Jin defende at school. Well, before he dropped out at least.

"Uhh, hey, uhh you... didn't see or hear anything right?" It was Jins hope that he wouldn't need to deal with the entire school thinking Jin was some crazy perv, much less a spineless wuss.

[color=#ff8c00]"T-thank you so much![/color]" Jikuaii bowed, and when she looked back up, Marta was gone. [color=#ff8c00]"O-oh..where did she...?", [/color]Taiken blushed a bit from the wink, but he quickly snapped out of it. [color=#0000ff]'Hurry up Jikuaii, we're going to be late for class. I made sure our schedules were the same so I can keep an eye on you."[/color]

Taiken was actually nervous. This was his first day at the famed school, and he knew since he was part of the Sky family line, he had a lot to live up to. His parents always called him the "Black Sheep" of the family, because he wasn't as strong or powerful as other Sky family members. He had to prove them wrong more than anything. That was his main goal. To become a master demon slayer, better than anyone else. He didn't know how the clumsy girl would affect his reputation, he prayed he made the right choice...

[color=#ff8c00]"C-class? Already? But we just got here!" [/color]Jikauii protested, and felt very anxious. She started shaking again. Teachers and headmistresses, she could deal with, but her fellow peers were a whole different story![color=#ff8c00] "We don't have any books, or dorms, or anything we need to sort out first? Because that would be a good idea to find out, because wonder if you get tired or something at the end of class, and you need to go through the process of finding dorms? and wonder if we need books for class, it'll look bad if we don't have books..." [/color][color=#0000cd]"Jikuaii, please, you need to calm down" [/color]Taiken tightened his grip on Jikuaii's arm. She blushed and realized how warm Taikens hands were. He was shaking too, she felt it. She gulped and nodded her head. He turned around and gave her a reassuring smile, as he turned the corner....

Sarah looked ahead and saw a familiar trap, What Seemed to look like a huge bottomless pit and the solid ground seemed to require a 50 foot leap, but it wasn't. Sarah pointed her Caladbolg then slammed the ground with her Caladbolg covering her hand, Sending out a Wave of Aethr out. When the wave hovered over the Pit, Jessica and Aeklyn marveled the complex structure as Plates covered the pit, Most of them were white, but some were Blue and red and very Wispy. Sarah then said [color=#DAA520]"Sakura, You need to stay on the white plates..." [/color]Jessica then Replied [color=#0000CD]"Okay Sarah" [/color]which Jessica started walking on the White Plates with Sarah leading and Aeklyn to Jessica's right. Jessica had nearly stepped in a few Blue and Red Panels, but overall made it across...

After a moment after trekking downward again, They had reached a place deep underground that was just as Majestic, If not more Majestic than Blind Eyes, The place was molded with White Marble and the Decorations on the marble were lined with Silver that due to an unknown reason shined sky blue , and finally, Their eyes met a large statue of an Alice who held a Runic Hammer in one hand and a 4 Bladed Symmetrical Scythe on the other, It had long hair, Reaching down her back and wore a similar outfit to Aeklyn's outside of school, A Goth-loli outfit. Jessica and Aeklyn were awestruck by such a sight, with Jessica, Aeklyn, and Sarah Conversing with each other. [color=#0000CD]"I did not know there was such a place down here!" [/color][color=#800080]"I was imagining something like this, but I never expected it to be this majestic..." [/color][color=#DAA520]"Actually, Most of us Lived in our own tombs... but some were ordered by Her to live in others" [/color][color=#0000CD]"Who is this 'Her'?"[/color][color=#DAA520] "We call our leader by various Nicknames, 'Her', 'The First', even 'The Goddess' and 'The Mistress', because Speaking her real name is forbidden amongst us all... But since she's been de-..." [/color]The Conversation was interrupted by that Gentle and Soothing voice again, This time, They all could hear it [color=#008000]"It's okay Royal Guard Srahk... I see good in them... They're allowed to hear my real name..."[/color] Jessica then looked at Sarah and asked [color=#0000CD]"Srahk? Is that your True name?" [/color]which Sarah Replied smugly [color=#DAA520]"That would be my True Name, but for formality's sake, Please keep calling me 'Sarah', Only the First is truly allowed to call me by my true name... But speaking of Her... Her True Name was Vaeskyrn..." [/color][color=#0000CD]"And This Vaeskyrn said you were a Royal Guard..." [/color][color=#DAA520]"I'm pretty sure that the Library here would have more about us..." [/color][color=#0000CD]"Wait a minute This place has a Library?" [/color]Sarah then pointed to her right, In a small room with a large bookshelf, It had a lot of various Dusty books that had information about Alices, Jessica looked in her Cellpohne and could not believe that despite being deep underground, She still could keep good reception so she sent 3 Texts to Marta after taking 2 pictures of the place...

[spoiler='The Texts she sent to Marta']
[i][color=#0000CD]"I'm very sorry about Disobeying your orders to wait for an instructor, Something just pulled us into the cave and closed the rune wall, but by ourselves we went on deeper into the cave, we ran into 2 traps, A Cannon that would shoot us if it sensed any Conscious living being that was not an Alice, and a Giant pit illusion that was simply a maze with death spots on them, Sarah helped us past those... I'm guessing that The Instructor's gonna get stuck on the first trap because I never had to dodge that kind..."[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000CD]---[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000CD]*There was a picture of the main part of the place attached, The marble tomb lined with Silver that is Shining blue and the Statue*[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000CD]"As You can see from the picture, The cave did not lead into ruins, But It led to a Tomb, but according to Sarah, It was no ordinary tomb, but it was the Tomb of The Leader of the Alices. Why that the Tomb seems so clean is because The tomb is actually still inhabited by 2 Alices, Sarah herself and one other Alice. Good Lord, this place is so Majestic, I wish i brought a camcorder!...[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000CD]---[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000CD]*There was a picture of the tomb Library attached, A Marble Library with a Bookshelf lined with various books and lots of benches to read on*[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000CD]"My God! This tomb is really like none of the others I've been to on missions, It's Even got it's own Library! but the reason is that there are still Alices living there. If I had the supplies, I could actually live in this place, I also can't believe I still get good reception down here cause I suspect we're at least 750-1200 feet underground. I really wished you would be able to see this place... I'm gonna read some books to see what I may be able to learn from them..."[/color][/i] [/spoiler]

While Jessica was reading some of the books in the Library, Sarah and Aeklyn was busy looking further around, Something drew Aeklyn toward the Statue of The First, but did not truly know what was, but Sarah Jerked Aeklyn toward her to help her explore the other room of the tomb, Which was like some sort of room that looked like a weird combination of the Advanced Combat and the Aura Control Classrooms, Sarah and Aeklyn then saw the other Alice, One who looked like a 13 year old, Training up her Aura. Aeklyn recognized that the other Alice was using Specca, but attacked the target at a close range by creating a huge sword made out of her own Aura and slashing at the target relentlessly until Sarah Whistled, which caused the other Alice to look at Sarah and Aeklyn. After Dispelling the Aura Sword, The other Alice charged at Aeklyn yelling "KIN!~ <3", Which Aeklyn responded with [color=#800080]"OH SH-" [/color]with her words being cut off by the other Alice Tacklehugging Aeklyn, Launching them both into the main part of the tomb again...

[color=#a9a9a9][i](Note: Masa wears a black suit (though the waistcoat beneath it is white), and, being Russian, doesn't have curly hair.)[/i][/color]

"Err, me?" Masa stuttered a little, looking away from Jin. "Of course not..." he said quickly; strictly speaking he, of course, hadn't seen anything, but the stink of necromancy really only left one possible option. Two boys were standing there, and despite their relatively non-threatening appearance, he couldn't help but fall to the most obvious conclusion- he was looking at the necromancers responsible for the recent undead invasion.

He gulped a little, hoping neither noticed that, and forced a smile on his face. "W-well then, that's great! I- uh, have class now, so I'll be going..." he muttered trying to move quickly without drawing attention to himself. He needed to find a teacher, and fast- hopefully someone who could do soemthing about it without forcing him to get involved. Masa didn't enjoy fighting, especially against another Half-Demon- his skill set was biased towards support anyway.

If he just kept cool, perhaps he could get out of this situation with his life intact. He only hoped that neither of the boys recognized his panic and tried to stop him halfway through. This was [i]certainly [/i]a bad idea.

---

Reimu was content to let Lien talk, and even cracked a smile at a couple points in the story. She'd seen Jin enough to get a good handle on his personality already, but she could admit it was difficult to imagine him as a kid beating up people who bullied a frog. It seemed so...quaint. But not necessarily bad.

"That's understandable," she said mildly after a moment, taking note that Lien actually seemed to think she was romantically involved with Jin. Which she wasn't, of course- Jin hadn't said a thing about it to her, and she was fairly certain that those sort of things involved a certain amount of courting. Not that Jin was particularly [i]un[/i]attractive, of course, it was just incorrect to make rash suppositions of those sorts of things.

"To be fair," she said carefully after a moment, convinced by Lien's openness to divulge a little of her own background, "I haven't really had...any... friends before. So... he isn't alone at that," she muttered, glancing away from the other girl to reduce the awkwardness in the air. She fiddled with Salamander in her hands.

"In fact... you and Jin were, uh, actually the first people of my age I've met. Personally, I mean," she amended. "I mean, sure, I've seen others in the cities, but... from afar, you know? Even when we went to buy food every six months or so, we didn't stay too long, so I've never really spoken to much to anyone that wasn't my mother or father..."

That sounded less pathetic inside her head. She sighed and smiled a little before grabbing Lien's wrist and walking again. "Come on, we'll be late to class if we keep dawdling. I already missed half of one class, I'm not going to do it again with another Akatsuki."

-

"Welcome to Blind Eyes," Rinne said with the appropriate meter of warmth and happiness as fitted the occasion. Okay, she couldn't quite reach 'blissfully cheery', but she could at least be somewhat kind, especially to the pair of new students who just walked by.

Just out of the headmaster's office, of course. Rinne had been keeping tabs on the Akatsuki's, of course, but she couldn't afford to let the Headmistress herself return to her machinations without being supervised. Once again, Rinne didn't [i]truly [/i]suspect the dean of anything... but it was obvious Marta was dealing with something behind their backs. She likely had her reasons for keeping them in the dark...

But then again, Rinne had her reasons for finding them out.

"Taiken Sky and Jikauii Kitusumi, correct?" she asked, not particularly caring about the answer; she was correct, after all. Kitsumi was unknown to her, but the Sky family was familiar more or less globally; a scion of them was certainly an interesting development. It was possible that they were simply new students, unrelated to the schemes obviously happening behind the scenes... but she wasn't sure she should take that chance.

"Allow me to show you around," she said briskly, in a tone which indicated there was no choice in the matter. "I am Rinne Kotobyaku, second year student," she said after a second, noticing she hadn't introduced herself prior. "If you follow my directions, there is no reason you shouldn't find your experience at our school to be painless and informative. We'll begin by showing you to your next class."

[color=#ff8c00]"O-oh!"[/color] The black haired girl who had spoken to then startled Jikuaii, and she jumped back a little when the green eyed girl greeted them so warmly.[color=#ff8c00] "T-thank you s-so much!"[/color] Jikuaii out of hastiness, bowed to the girl. It was obvious she was flustered and nervous. Taiken, on the other hand, only stopped and bowed his head. [color=#0000cd]"Thank you." ,[/color] with an expressionless face. The girl seemed nice enough, maybe if she was as nice as she seemed, Jikuaii wouldn't be such a nervous wreck...

[color=#ff8c00]"Kitsumi?"[/color] Jikuaii's last name was Kotsumi, but she was in no place or state of mind to correct the student before her. She gulped and smiled[color=#ff8c00] "Yes! How did you know? And this is Taiken..." [/color]

Taiken was not surprised at all that this girl, who introduced herself as Rinne, knew who he was. After all his family made sure everybody knew of his appearance at school... His slight nervousness went away when Rinne offered to show them around.

[color=#ff8c00]"Oh, thank you so much, Rinne-san!"[/color] Jikuaii smiled happily and bounced after Rinne. She was so grateful she had an upperclassmen to show her to the next class! Jikuaii felt like she had so many questions to ask Rinne, but she held her tongue, at least until she got to her class. Even though she was glad a upperclassmen even bothered to show them around, she was still nervous of who and what lay behind the classroom doors... She was afraid that she would have no friends during the semester of her new school. She had Taiken, but she felt that sometimes that she was bothering him, and he never talked unless spoken to. Maybe Rinne would be her friend? Jikuaii's smile disappeared as she sighed deeply. [color=#ff8c00]"So.. do we have dorms here?"[/color]

Jessica was still studying the books in the library, taking a lot of notes about the History and the Special Terms of the Alices, Including Gate-shifting, and Royal Guard, Along with their prophecies. This was a huge amount to take in, but having a Notebook helps a lot. Jessica could not get over the fact that Marta was missing some of the most magnificent pieces of architecture that she may have seen anywhere...

---

Aeklyn was trying to recuperate to the greeting the other Alice gave her (Yes, They do greet each other with Tackle-hugs), but then Aeklyn Noticed something extremely odd, a feeling that something was gazing at her soul, She looked at the Statue whose eyes were now glowing red, She then asked Sarah [color=#800080]"Um... Sarah? Is it supposed to be doing that?" [/color]Sarah looked at the Statue and noticed it's eyes were glowing red [color=#DAA520]"I really don't think so... if I had my guess...-" [/color]She was interrupted by the Eyes dimming down as a Symmetrical, Black, 4-Bladed Scythe phased through the Statue, It seemed to speak loudly, Which interrupted caused Jessica to jump from her seat and look out into the Foyer and see everything [color=#FF0000]"Aeklyn Dalena... I always thought that you were the Chosen one" [/color][color=#800080]"What do you mean? Chosen for what?" [/color]Aeklyn Replied, then the Scythe then boomed [color=#FF0000]"If only my Master Vaeskyrn were alive today, Such a fiery soul, one that burns as bright as Vaeskyrn's Soul... You are chosen to slay the Queen of Sorrow, Her Ancestor... Your soul burns as bright as Her's, because you were born from the same Incubus that The First was... But Enough Pleasantries..." [/color]The Scythe shot towards Aeklyn and into her body as the Caladbolg Scythe fused with her soul. Jessica was shocked that Aeklyn could have 2 Caladbolgs fused to her, But suddenly, Malice started to Radiate from Aeklyn, Her Wings and tail grew once more as the Caladbolg Scythe Materialized in her hand, Aeklyn then shot into the Training room to keep from damaging the tomb a lot, Sarah came in along with the other Alice, because they were fearing for Aeklyn...

Mike looked up at Marta from his desk. "What do you mean? Jin was not in his dorm during my class. In fact he helped me with my lesson multiple times. He is a great student to have and a great kid over all." He said taking a drink from a coffee cup. "By the way I need you to refill the soda machine it is out of coke. An assignment?Why Marta I already do soo much work."

"Names Alex. I'm also a first year. Ah letting your sister win arguments I guess that works." Alex laughed a little. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you weren't actually gonna do anything with the other girl? Just wanted a privet place to talk? But what was that about saving your life?" Alex then saw Jin looking at someone and looked. The guy seemed nervous and in a rush to get away. "Uuh are you alright? You look a little jumpy."

Jessica, Spooked by another Gate-shift in front of her, Went into the training room to watch what would be a fight to hopefully control Aeklyn. Jessica looked at Aeklyn in the eye, but was met up with a repeated thought, then a thought of Hunger. [color=#0000CD][i]"'Maledictus Malignatis'? Could it be that the Caladbolg that shot into her can control her Emotions as she wields it?... That could be it! That Caladbolg is making her Malicious, Thus causing her to Gate-shift!" [/i][/color]Sarah and the other Alice were about to charge at Aeklyn to keep her from getting to Jessica, but Jessica then said [color=#0000CD]"I really doubt that it would be needed... Sarah, Go to the Entrance of the Cave, You may need to guide the Instructor and likely The Headmistress through the traps, I'll handle Aeklyn..." [/color]Sarah looked at her with a confused look, but obliged, She flew out of the tomb with the other Alice...

Jessica looked at Aeklyn and smiled a little bit [color=#0000CD]"Now Aeklyn, I know you're hungry..." [/color]Jessica said as she turned her back to Aeklyn, Who then Recoiled a bit [color=#0000CD]"Lets make you more conscious so we can figure out how we can turn you back..."[/color]

---

Sarah reached the entrance of the Cave after a moment's walk, but she could feel a powerful Energy radiating from the ground, Large amounts of Malice she sensed, She then said [color=#DAA520]"So this is the power of Maledictus Malignatis? I better call her..." [/color]Out of complete irony, Sarah had ran off with Jessica's Cellphone since that was likely the first thing Aeklyn might have went after. She looked at the past texts to see Marta's Number and Dialed that Number to Call her...

• 2 weeks later...

The initial thoughts of Jin’s were, well, confused to say the least. “Well, that’s good?” he said to the small kid, who was obviously more afraid than Jin was. [i]What’s this guys deal?[/i] he thought. [i]The way he’s acting, you’d think he thought I was gonna attack him.[/i] When Masa spoke last, the panic in his voice was clear to Jin immediately. After all, he spent most of his high school and junior high life around these kids, mostly to help them with bullies. Panic was one of the things he always detected easiest with people like him. “What’s up?” he asked, out of insict and having asked many boys much like him the same question.

It was then that Jin caught his own scent. Actually, this should’ve been obvious from the start. “Ohhh, you must’ve smelled the death on me.” He raised his arms and examined his shirt for any blood or gore. There was none, -fortunately the zombie’s hadn’t been dripping much and faded quickly- but the scent of it must’ve been overpowering. He shot what he hoped was a reassuring smile at the boy. “Don’t worry too much about that.”

For a moment, he debated about whether he should tell the boy the truth, since Marta probably didn’t want the student body to know much about the attack, and it would seem suspicious if the zombies attacked for no reason. Eventually, he decided it didn’t matter. [i]The guy already knows about the zombies, might as well tell the truth.[/i] He smiled again at Masa, and continued speaking.
“I’m Jin Akatsuki, and this is Alex. We’re, uhh, well we just met. Soo, I guess not buddies yet.” He considered this for a moment. Alex seemed nice enough, and he knew that Jin was innocent as far as the Lien thing, but he wasn’t sure if saying he was a friend was proper yet. After all, Reimu and Aeklyn were his first and only real friends. Everyone before that -even the kids he helped out- never really talked to or associated much with him. “We’re in the same grade, so classmates? Anyways, you don’t need to worry too much. I didn’t summon the zombies.”

The memory of the Summoner that was in Osaka, and how his arms were covered in tattoos of circles, and guessed it was a trademark. The sleeves on his school uniform were short, but he rolled them up and exposed his arms to Masa. “See? No circles.” He said. Then noting that Alex too had no sleeves or circles either, he allowed himself an inner sigh of relief. Though he wasn’t aware at first, he had been suspicious of Alex while he was her. It was strange for them all to be here with their next class coming up, so he supposed he ought to ask. “What brings everyone down here anyways?”

------

A laugh escaped Lien’s mouth, soft and sweet. That was her brother. He wasn’t content simply skipping class himself, he had to drag others in with him. Still, she didn’t think it mattered much. She had already heard of the behemoth incident through a few groups of students talking about it through the halls. [i]I guess if he can do that then skipping class was acceptable this once.[/i]

She was perfectly fine with allowing Reimu to lead her as well, and secretly very grateful at how accepting the girl was. Well, yeah she didn’t have much reason not to be from her story, but usually when she spoke to people about herself or Jin they’d make fun of her or distance themselves believing that she was weird. Then again, everyone here was a bit strange.

Her thoughts drifted to that of Reimu’s past now. [i]She said they bought food only every six months. Why?[/i] Most cities, or even rural villages had at least one place where food could be bought, so why was there shopping trips so infrequent? Her brow furrowed with the nag of curiosity biting at her. She wanted to ask about Reimu’s past live, and a little of her personal life as well, but figured it’d be rude.

After a minute or two of being lead through the halls, they arrived at their Pharmaceutics room. The teacher was a beautiful, if a little seductive, blonde woman wearing a nurses dress, complete with hat and glasses. She was looking at a clipboard, which Lien assumed was a class roster, and didn’t even look at the two girls. “Umm…” Lien started, but before she could finish the teacher pointed her pencil towards their desks. Fortunately, Reimu was seated near Lien, so the two would be able to talk if they so choose.

------

Marta growled at Mike, which was then followed by her hitting Mike hard on the head with her fist. The blow would have killed a normal human, and Marta was aware of this, but the effect it had un Mike was simply to break the chair he had been seated in, and leave a nasty lump on his head. “The only machine that needs filling around here,” she yelled “is that so called computer in your head! How can you even think of soda at a time like this!?”

That was when her phone buzzed. She pulled it out and glanced at the new message, most recent being from Jessica. “Yes, you’ve got work to do, RIGHT NOW!” She spun in place and sighed, then turned back to Mike. “A group of students are investigating an Alice ruins at the moment. YOU are supposed to be the instructor.” As she spoke, she helped Mike to his feet, and even brushed him off a bit. Once, he was back on balance, she smiled mischievously at him. “Now GO!” And with that, she pushed Mike through a space gate leading to the ruins entrance. She slumped down; repairing Mikes chair, then seated herself in it to rest. For the time being, she was free to relax, but she already knew it wouldn’t last.

Up at the Cave entrance, Sarah was still trying to call Marta for help with Aeklyn's Gate-shifting when She noticed that The Rune Wall was down, and She could still sense Malice rising from the ground. That could mean one thing, Aeklyn's body has been Attuned with the New Caladbolg rather quickly, Meaning that Maledictus Malignatis will not choose anyone else until Aeklyn Dies. After the call Came through to Marta's Phone with the help of her Caladbolg, She said [color=#daa520]"Miss, There has been a problem... Ashley's been Turned..." [/color]She was about to say more, but she was interrupted by Mike being thrown from a Space Gate, He almost was thrown on top of the other Alice, but the other Alice Dodged, Sarah Eyed Mike and said [color=#daa520]"Are you the Instructor that Sakura and Ashley were waiting for?... Gyah, anyway, There has been a problem... Ashley's been turned somehow, So we need to hurry..." [/color]Sarah started trying to drag Mike into the cave, But he would not budge because she was actually weak physically...

---

In the Tomb, Aeklyn looked at Jessica in the eyes as her tail merged with the back of her Neck again, Siphoning some of Jessica's Sorrow before letting her go, Aeklyn's Aura Hardened again (But this time, Much more Significantly) as Jessica drank some of the Aura Steroids she had made before the Zombie Incident, Fortunately, She actually had 3 shots of the stuff left before she had to make more, She looked at Aeklyn in the Eye, and that Hunger thought was no longer present, Aeklyn closed her eyes and hugged Jessica tightly, Saying [color=#800080][b]"It's the Caladbolg that is making me like this, but At least I know I have another tool to face my destiny" [/b][/color]Suddenly, the Scythe spoke up, It was actually so powerful that Even Jessica could hear the Caladbolg Speaking [color=#ff0000]"Well Well, Aeklyn, I can tell that you Made some friends, I am Maledictis Malignatis, Also known as 'The Cursed Malice', Shrouding you in Malice and Forcing you to Gate-shift is just one of my abilities... I am also Capable of amplifying any positive changes to your aura as you feed..." [/color][color=#800080][b]"Is that All you're capable of?" [/b][/color][color=#FF0000]"Actually, It's been a While Since I've been used... Hmmm... Oh yea, Don't let anybody grab me, I Can't stop myself from Shrouding my wielder in Malice..." [/color][color=#800080][b]"And any Human or Halfa that is exposed to high amounts of Malice starts burning in Hellfire or Red Flames, Am I Right?" [/b][/color][color=#ff0000]"Yes, How did you- Oh, Let me Guess, Daemonium Tormentarii?" [/color][color=#800080][b]"Yep, He told me when We were getting past the First trap" [/b][/color][color=#FF0000]"You mean the Malice Cannon?"[/color], Aeklyn and her New Caladbolg were getting along quite finely, It was one thing that Jessica was actually worried about, but then again, She looked back on the Book about Alices she was reading earlier and saw that They can have 2 Caladbolgs bound to them...

Masa drew back a little when one of the Half-Demons; Jin, apparently; decided to deny their involvement, but he breathed an inner sigh of relief at the lack of summoning circles upon their arms. Sure, they could be lying- but at this point, he was forced to admit it would have been easier for them to attack him if they really were necromancers. Besides, if one of them was stupid enough to think that not having a circle on the arm was enough proof that they had no circles [i]anywhere, [/i]Masa doubted they had the ability to summon a leaf spirit let alone a zombie.

With that possibility axed, however, that would mean that they were survivors of the attack. Given neither looked the worse for wear, he couldn't help but be a little intimidated- if they were able to shake off a zombie attack like it was nothing, they were obviously stronger than he was. Which wasn't saying much, he knew, but the concept still applied. Besides, the boy was standing rather close to Masa and hadn't noticed the strain on his Aura yet, which was rather uncommon among first years. Except for the cute girl back in data analysis.

"Uhm, hi," he said fairly silently, glancing up at the taller youth and twitching a little uncomfortably despite himself. "I'm, uh, Masalohav," he said, awkwardly feeling he should introduce himself if the others had.

"Call me Masa," he added quickly. "Everyone else does. It's Russian and I guess Japanese annunciation makes some of the syllabary..." No wait, they didn't care. Masa didn't talk to other people very often, and when it wasn't a cute girl he was being careful around, he tended to babble a bit. Even if the differences in languages were a nifty topic.

"Uhm, I just sensed some of the necromantic power down this way... plus, a student in Data Analysis figured out that there was an intruder in the school, so I guess I put it together that... never mind," he muttered, looking around the corner from the two boys. He was getting into a conversation, getting late, and probably sucking the two aura-dry without even meaning to.

"Excuse me, I've gotta get to Pharmaceuticals class..." he muttered, trying to brush past them to the next class.

---

The pharmaceuticals teacher was a bit less fair-weather than the Combat 101 one, but Reimu guessed that was a good thing. She took her seat, feeling a little awkward to be one of the first ones in class- it almost made her feel she was in the wrong room.

"So... this class is about medicines?" she asked after a second. Pharmaceuticals was an unfamiliar word to her, but she'd parsed it as well as she could. Neither her mother or father had talked about curates or poultices much, and she admitted she was pretty new to the field of magical healing as well- unlike Combat 101, she'd probably have to pay actual attention to this class. Preferably if the teacher was likewise committed.

Lien hadn't said anything, but she could tell that she was a bit curious about what she had said earlier. Reimu was rapidly learning that her upbringing was fundamentally different from pretty much everyone else she had met- mother and father, but separate from society, and trained to be a Demon Hunter from her earliest years. Many had components of it, but it was a rare find indeed to find a demon-human coupling that survived the test of time long enough to rear a child.

"If you've got questions, you can ask." Reimu said after a second, glancing at Lien from the corner of her eye. "I won't get offended or anything."

--

Rinne nodded as she walked.

"Indeed. Males and females are divided into separate areas. Males have a portion of the Eastern halls, whereas females are housed in the separate dorm house outdoors. You should receive your numbers and keys when your personal affects have been transported there; naturally, we expect you to be confined to your own individual rooms at night."

Kitsumi was upbeat and fairly easily won over. Rinne doubted she'd been aware of her status for very long- indeed, she seemed to have anchored herself to Taiken for no other reason than to keep her own head above the water. That wasn't a mask; Rinne could tell quite quickly that she didn't have any secrets to tell, which was a pity, since they'd be easily strained out if necessary.

Taiken was a tougher nut, his long years of training having rendered him mildly unreadable. That said, his unnatural stiffness and harness of eye conveyed more than she was sure he hoped it did- despite his self-assuredness, he was still uncomfortable. Did he know anything she didn't, she wondered? She doubted it it. More and more it seemed that she had picked a dead end, unfortunately. On one hand, that was a disappointment. On the other, with every new opportunity closed, another opened.

Soren was waiting outside waiting on the instructer o show up when the three others went inside. He sat there for a while waiting on the instructer before he dozed off. He slept under a tree waiting till he herad Sarah come out the cave which woke him up. He then over heard the situation in Sarah call to Ms. Marta and was walking towards her when he saw mike fly and hit the ground hard. He watched as she was trying to move him. Soren walked over and slung mike over his sholder and said, " We have no time to waste right Ashley in trouble right." He handed her his bag and said, " Don't open that trust me you won't like whats inside of it." He started toward the entrance with mike over his sholder.

(> Soren does not know Aeklyn's True Name, I think you mean Ashley, Am i Right? <)

Sarah Nodded at Soren's question, Now this is one thing that she can carry without worry, Her Caladbolg enveloped her hand as her Aethr enveloped the handle of the pack, She said to Soren [color=#daa520]"The caves are Treacherous, Let me guide you..." [/color]She got in front of Soren and went into the Cave first, Dragging Soren in using a Portable Rune Wall, but she felt something Amiss, No Rune Wall, It would likely mean the Malice Cannon and the Pit Illusion wasn't working, but then She could sense the Malice Sinking down into the ground as she travelled in the cave, She felt relief...

---

The other Alice kept watch above ground as Sarah and Soren went into the Cave, She had sighed, as she sensed the Malice Died down quite a bit, but it was still Noticeable. She focused her mind, walking into the cave and raising a Rune Wall so that everyone inside would be safe from Demons...

---

Aeklyn looked at Jessica as her Aura died down, She may as well try out some of her new stuff, Because she sensed something in herself that was different, But it was apparent that she had preserved some of her abilities when she was able to Summon her other Caladbolg, Daemonium Tormentarii, Except it was far more Menacing-looking, She conversed between her Caladbolgs[b] [color=#800080]"Montormen, What gives? I thought you were afraid of me when I turned..." [/color][/b][color=#4b0082]"I never expected that Maledictus Malignatis would become your other Caladbolg... and When Her Caladbolg nears, I just have to Obey her" [/color][color=#ff0000]"I almost forgot to tell you Aeklyn, and Sakura... A Soul of an Alice has room for 2 Caladbolgs... so" [/color]At that time, Jessica was actually shocked, She actually believed that Vaeskyrn was the only being that was capable of using 2 Caladbolgs, She never gave a thought that ALL Alices can have 2 Caladbolgs, The Conversation Continued, This time, Jessica got in the conversation and started it as she actually had a question [color=#0000cd]"Maledictus Malignatis isn't it?" [/color][color=#ff0000]"Yes Sakura?" [/color][color=#0000cd]"I have 2 Questions, My first question comes from the Legends... Since Factorem Arma Fragments a Soul to make a Caladbolg, Does the Caladbolg inherit some of the Personalities and Memories of the Soul?" [/color][color=#800080][b]"I'd like to know that too" [/b][/color][color=#ff0000]"Yes it does" [/color][color=#0000cd]"Okay... I think you can Answer this easily them, Had any Alice wore any Puretis?" [/color][color=#ff0000]"Okay Sakura, What is a Puretis?" [/color][color=#0000cd]"Wait, What!?" [/color][color=#ff0000]"Just kidding, One Decided to, but She got ill the moment she started wearing it" [/color][color=#0000cd]"Hmmm, So an Alice can't wear a Puretis... That is actually understandable..." [/color]Jessica took notes, and also noted to not get Aeklyn touch any Puretis. It was time that Aeklyn turned back to normal, before anyone would get to the tomb, So Aeklyn's New Caladbolg had said good bye to Jessica and unsummoned itself, Allowing Aeklyn to turn back to normal...

Archived