Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

"Oh, that's still on?" Reimu asked with a twinge of surprise- honestly, she hadn't really noticed. That was a dent against her seemingly good perception. Oh well.

"Hmm... Well, let me take a look," Reimu muttered as she pulled on his wrist to get him to stop, activating her Hunter's Eyes and observing him closely, drawing a finger across the major arteries from his arms down to his chest. The mana circuits that were transferring the Power of Darkness were still inflamed, she saw- not just the circuits around his eye. It was interesting that the Power of Darkness only seemed to flow into the left eye, and indeed, there didn't seem to be any matching pathways from his Mana Nexus or Soul Well to the right one. Did that mean he was physically incapable of using his right eye like that? Or did the Power of Darkness actually construct new circuits as necessary?

She got in his face pretty closely and with a pair of reasonably clean fingers, pried open his left eyelids, looking into it closely; the mana capillaries were stretched as well, probably broken and bleeding. The Power of Darkness used a variety of mana she hadn't really used before, but the basics seemed to be about the same as elemental energy- instead of dissipating when separated from the soul, it persisted until it was used up or consumed. The solution seemed relatively simple- she just needed him to reconnect his Soul Well, then withdraw the power and seal it off before anything else came through.

"Well, I think I see your problem. I can turn off the Hunter's eyes just by cutting off the mana flow, but it seems like you'll need to tap into your Darkness again to extract it first before it'll go away."

She nodded and grinned in self-satisfaction at another solved problem, then let go of his face, not bothering to blink away her Hunter's Eyes. Among regular humans, she was told to keep her regular eyes as much as possible to avoid odd looks, but she was as comfortable with them on as off- plus, the red eyes made her look more striking. Just incase the demon blood wasn't enough.

---

"Ah. Well, that's nice," Masa said. He hadn't recalled seeing any Jin around before, but then again, if he were a new student, of course he wouldn't. Still, he doubt it would matter much- he doubted Jin was a healer like Reimu was, so he'd be best off avoiding him... unless he liked music, of course. And in that case, he'd probably get annoyed at how Masa managed to outplay them no matter what due to his subconscious glamour.

Masa was going to add something else when he was interrupted by Rinne, who was watching the clock.

"The teacher is late on the first day of classes. That's inexcusable for one who has to set an example to the rest of the student body," she muttered at a slightly louder level than normal, once again tugging her scarf closer to his neck. The teacher WAS taking his time, now that Masa thought about it- he hoped there wasn't any problem. The Basic Combat class sounded louder than it actually needed to be, come to think of it.

Masa felt his mind drift for a second. "So, have you already taken a look around the school? If you're free after classes today, I could show you around a bit..." he asked, only vaguely aware that he asked her on a pseudodate and thus capable of getting through the sentence without stammering or turning scarlet.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lien frowned. "That sounds nice, but I've got Basic Pharmaceutics right after this. I'm sorry, but I can't." She felt bad just saying she couldn't hang out, and likely would've felt worse if she knew of his attraction to her, but Lien was completely oblivious to anyones affection. She turned her attention towards Rinne's statement. She was right. The class was half over. "Do you think the teacher decided to call in sick?"

As i from nowhere though, an answer was heard. Literally too. "Ahh, but I've been here the entire time Ms. Kotobyaku and Ms. Akatsuki."
Lien jumped from her seat, landing on her rump on the floor. As she looked up, a loud scream escaped her throat. Not only had a blonde man wearing a top hat, overcoat and Air Jordans simply materialized before her, but he was also aiming a small revolver at his temple. The man laughed smoothly, then jumped backwards, seemingly gliding on the air and gracefully landing just before the desk. "I apologize if I startled you boys and girls. I simply hoped you'd notice me sooner. I am Professor Braeiss Faust." He snapped his fingers, and the name spelled itself out on the board perfectly in cursive.

Lien blushed, then tightened her body together yelling "How are we suppose to notice you if we can't see you and you make no noise!" At this Faust laughed again, throwing his head back and laughing as he did. He never moved his hand from the gun, and neither did it move from it's position. "My dear girl, there're multiple ways of doing this! Simple things like unaverage stuffiness due to an additional body, a slightly increased level of humidity due to an additional breath, an odd lighting in a certain area." He tilted his misty gaze upwards slightly, reflecting light off his thick glasses and obscuring his eye as he did.

"I figured my aura pressure at least would give it away, but I suppose most of you aren't exactly knowledgeable in the area's of aura mechanics yet." he said. Lien didn't know what to make of the man. He was smart, that was clear, it was stability that worried her. A man aiming a gun at his his head was a rather odd teacher. Still, she trusted Marta's judgement. If he was here, it's for a reason.

-----

Jin wasn't sure what he should do. He had no problems stopping when Reimu had, but as she felt her hands moving up his arm and to his chest, well especially his chest, he couldn't help bit blush. He hadn't noticed before, but something about her eyes intrigued him. He worried at first about the strange attraction Aeklyn had, but it felt different. They were simply beautiful.

His thoughts were interupted as she forced open his eye. He partly hoped that her hands were clean, but soon shifted thoughts to other things. Mainly about quick movement, as he wasn't sure they were supposed to be in this corridor, but he held in. He had been the one who asked for help after all.

She released his eye after a while, and informed him that he needed to cut off the darkness. He grinned a bit, happy he now at least had a method to deactivate it. "That's great!" He said excitedly. Then he paused a bit. "Um... how do I do that?" It was embarrassing to ask someone as skilled in aura use as Reimu, but he truly had no clue on how to control aura. All his uses of the Darkness had been either instinctive or completely random. He told her this, trying not to sound too pathetic as he did.

-----
Marta stood there watching and considering. She did plan on having her work on something similar to this, athough more focused on how to wake someone who had gone into a state such as this. She also would've preferred to ask her in secret so that Aeklyn wouldn't be as eager to impress as before. It wouldn't matter much if she'd tried now, actually, it'd be counter productive.

"Alrighty then. I'll permit it given that you work on this solely, and that your information is released through other classes. Mostly for your protection, as some of the more ignorant students may not see it differently, and if it is taught through class, it'll come off as more of a fact rather than an opinion." She said all this grinning slightly and planning a schedule in her head..

"I'll expect a progress report at least once a week. The findings may be small or large, as long as I see it." She turned to leave, then stopped. About 17 years ago, she'd been in a similar situation. She smiled as she remembered what he said to her that day, after it all ended and everything collapsed on her. "Ashley, listen up. A wiseman told me once that 'you're only a demon if you choose to forget your humanity.' I want you to consider that for a bit." And with that closing statement, she disappeared, warping back to her office.

Jessica Nodded, But she knew she was going to Need Aeklyn's help with this, Which was why Jessica Asked Now. but she did not need Aeklyn's help right this moment, because she got enough of her Behavior to write a rather Large Report, and the Tail Venom she had collected during her Rampage, She had already gotten to work about a List for Alice Behavior, From when Aeklyn was called a Demon (Alices Value their gift of Humanity, unlike other Demons), to her fight (Alices have 2 different fight styles based on what they fight, For Prey (Humans and Half-demons), They fight using Deception to try to hold you and try to hit you with their tail to eat your emotions, For Demons, They just go all out and try to Overpower them), To while Aeklyn was Asleep (Alices tend to be Particularly Sensitive in the Tail, and You can Milk an Alice's Tail to extract their Venom by gripping Both hands at the base of the tail, then sliding the hand nearest to the tip to the tail toward the Tip. In addition, Alices have Auras that change based on their Diet, I only seen how a Sorrow can Change their Aura (Which Hardens and Sharpens the Aura) and have yet to research more about this topic...) To when Aeklyn attempted to slay the Behemoth (Alices tend to protect either their Prey or Their Friends). That was All she had on the Topic of Alices, Except maybe Alchemical Notes about the Venom...

Aeklyn heard the Wiseman's words from Marta, She Repeated them[color=#800080] "You're only a Demon if you choose to forget your humanity"[/color] and Smiled, It calmed her from the Particular worry of continuing to blend in with the school, She was about to say "Thank you" but found that Marta had gone, She smiled as she went back to Demonology IX and went back into the classroom, Thankfully, The teacher had woke up from the panic induced coma and was about to yell something similar to "Where have you been!?", but was more noted toward the fact that Jessica did not return with her, and asked "Where is Sakura?" [color=#800080]"oh, yea, About that... She was ordered by Headmaster to rest... As to what happened, I'll tell you at the end of Class..."[/color] Aeklyn Returned to her seat and the Class Continued...

"Well...hmm. That's a good question," Reimu muttered, taking a step away and looking thoughtful. "Most mana is activated using a method unique to each kind, but triggers become pretty pointless once you've learned how to manipulate your own mana circuits. The Darkness mana seems to activate for you in periods of high stress or danger... Soooo-ooo..."

She whirled around in a flash, her knee drawing itself into Jin's abdomen with a quick snap, aiming to leave him winded for a few seconds. "Sorry about that," she said brightly, "but I figured you needed some enticement to get your adrenalin running and circuits open. In any case, try and focus on that feeling you get whenever you activate your Darkness powers. Once you've got a good grasp on it, envision pulling the power out of your eye- that's the basics behind any aura manipulation," she said with an authorial tone. Her days in the wilds with her father, learning the different things she could see with her Eyes came to mind.

She felt a mild pang of disappointment again when she remembered she'd never see him -or her mother- ever again, but got past it quickly. After all, she had a reason for being here now- she was gunning after Lucifer after all, the biggest demon out there and a worthy target in all respects.

-

Masa reacted quickly with a blink and a flush. "A-ah, I didn't mean right after class! I figured after school, if you had time..." he started, then paused when he realized something. "Wait. You have Pharmaceuticals next period too?" he asked, actually shocked at his luck. He had two classes with her? Right after eachother? So he might possibly walk her there one day, if he got the bravery to do so? He was suspicious. He didn't get this sort of luck.

Which of course was proven true when their teacher revealed himself and he yelped in shock, though managing to keep himself planted firmly in his chair. His eyes were large as saucers as he watched the eccentric teacher backflip his way onto his desk, and he was vaguely certain his jaw had dropped slightly.

If Rinne was surprised, on the other hand, she didn't show it- instead, just ducking more of her face behind her scarf to mask her expression. Inwardly, she berated herself for not noticing earlier- she had become too obsessed with Lien's story and that had damaged her perceptibility. That was unacceptable- she should never let her guard down, even in an assumingly safe zone. The fact her teacher seemed a moment away from voluntary self-euthanasia didn't particularly bother her- many of the teachers had their own quirks, likely a consequence of learning to live with the demon blood.

Jessica thought for a moment at her list of Behaviors that Aeklyn had experienced during what she called a "Demon-shift", and even before the shift and said to herself [color=#0000CD]"Some of these Behaviors could possibly just her, But the Reaction to being Called a 'Demon' would seem to apply to all the Alices, And I would need more Alices to figure this out... Ah Well, I wonder what The venom's Uses in Alchemy are..." [/color]She got up from her spot in the courtyard and thought as she left [color=#0000CD][i]"I'm gonna need to go back to my room to test this..."[/i][/color] As she entered the Hallway, She saw a couple of first years walking in the hallway, a girl and a boy, She Recognized the Boy as the person who Aeklyn was actually Speaking about, Her friend, and that girl who Aeklyn described as an 'Incessant Leroy Jenkins in the form of a little Girl', She then said, almost yelling to the two [color=#0000CD]"Well Don't you two have class?"[/color]...

Mayu finnaly made it to class and was pretty happy that she had at least made it to her first class. She looked around the class and saw no one worth her time. She looked up towards the front of the class to see what she had missed on her way to class. She was shocked that theinfo one the board was describing the class. She sighed thinking about what would happen next.

Soren woke up half way throught the first claas period and rolled out of his bed. He hit the floor and stood up and thought, " WOW!! that epic how much energy I have after some extra sleep." He walked out his room and started to walk down the halls. He walked down all the halls waiting on the class to end so he could going to the first class of the day. He started to walk down a hall where he saw Sakura talking to two students who were obviuses they were skipping class. He walked up behind her and said, " Don't bugg the young ones if their skipping. Their skipping." He laughed as he looked at the two students standing there.

Jessica then face-palmed when she heard Soren's voice, and said without turning to face him [color=#0000CD]"I know they're skipping class, only a fool would not know they're skipping class, I'd like to see Why, and if it's for the reason I think it's for..."[/color] She then turned to glare at Soren, Reading his head by making eye contact with him, it turns out that he just woke up and was going to class before he saw her trying to confront the two, She then said [color=#0000CD]"To be technical, By Marta-sensei's orders, I'm to get some rest... Why Don't you get to class? the earlier you are, the better..." [/color]She then looked back to the two class skippers...

Soren laughed at her statment to his what he said. He said, " I was on my way I just didn't feel like sitting in a class for half a class with nothing to do." He turned his attention back to the two first years makeing sure to break eye contact with Jessica. " Kid you really need to stay in class it may save your life one day." He looked at the roof and countiuned, " If your lucky you'll be as epic as me one day." He then said to Jessica, " My Advance combat Three class dosen't start till later anyways, so whats the point in being early when your as great as me." He leaned up aginst the wall waiting ton the two students to answer her question.

Jessica still looked quite uninterested for what Soren had to say, then she face-palmed at " If you're lucky, you'll be as epic as me one day.", she then said [color=#0000CD]"You are really testing yourself Little Soren, You don't even know me that well[/color]" She giggled as she closed her eyes, Some energy has materialized to Jessica's Right Side, which turned into a Staff with a Snake head, She felt that she may have to fight those two to get answers. She kept a sharp eye on the two, STILL waiting for them to answer her question, She wanted to repeat it in case they did not hear her...

In Demonology class, Aeklyn was doing her homework for the Class, Being a Descendant of the Lust Demons meant she already got her homework done and was just simply laying back and watching some of her students struggle...

Jin doubled over as Reimu nailed him in the gut. He thought he felt his breakfast shoot back up, but not his aura. She'd hit him pretty hard too. "No good." he said "What if you shot me me or something?" He shook his head a little. "Well, imitating the feeling should be tried first." Actually, he was just a tad bit scared of having a bullet go through him. Still, he appreciated that she was willing to help. He smiled at her, momentarily feeling a small connection. A red tinge crossed his face which he hoped he didn't see. In effort to hide this better, he looked away from her, choosing to stare towards the ground instead. "Um... Thanks for the help. It's really cool that you know this stuff and all."

He was about to continue, but was cut off by Jessica's finding him and Reimu. He was hoping that nobody would find them, not simply because he had been hoping to be alone with Reimu for a little longer, but also because they were skipping class. Obviously, that wasn't gonna happen now. He looked at Jessica, trying to think fast, then decided that he couldn't come up with a good answer fast enough.

He quickly, but gently grabbed Reimu's hand and lead her onward back to his original destination, apologizing to her as he did. Still, he wasn't to far away now. Just around the next corner actually.

The dorm was unlocked fortunately, meaning nobody was there to see them. Most likely at classes. Students living there were given keys to the quarters, but students weren't his worry. Teachers also had keys to the dorm rooms, meaning if they were reported, Mike could find him and Reimu. Jin wasn't sure of all the rules at Blind Eyes, but he was positive that there was a rule against girls being in the boys dormitory, and another against a boy being alone with a girl in any dorm. Still, they were already likely to be in trouble, so what's the harm in getting into a bit more? That, and Reimu needed a shower.

The door swung open lightly, fortunately without a sound either. "Well, here it is." he said as he lead her through the door. "The other first years are in class, so it should be just us for at least a few hours." He blushed again, realizing that he sounded as if he were coming onto her. "I mean, it shouldn't take that long! Just, well, anyways, the shower's over there." He pointed towards the bathrooms, and sat on an armchair. "All the stuff should be there, soooo go ahead. It should be clean too."

-----

[left]Faust grinned at hem all. "Well boys and girls, it's time to start." he removed his top hat, still aiming the gun at his head, and placed it upon the desk. He snapped his fingers and the chalk floated up to the black board, scribbling down a great deal of notes at a rather brisk speed. "How many of you can give me the answer to the old dragon riddle, recited as, 'Very few friends I have, renowned I am not. Concealed and shielded by much, difficult to spot. I am like bug and sickness; not always wanted. Though I am small, they fear me greatly, for I may leave them haunted. At times I am tough to keep, my master forced to let me free. Then rupture and soar around and they converse regarding me. I may be friend or foe, servant or teacher. I am like a bird, I want to be free creature. What am I?'"[/left]

[left]Lien thought hard on the topic. "Though I am small, they fear me greatly, for I may leave them haunted..." she repeated as she took her seat again. Riddles always held her entertainment when she was younger, and she'd become quite good at it too. This one was a little tricky, but nothing she couldn't handle. "Hmmmm plague or disease? No, doesn't quite fit. Germs? Well, they kinda are free creatures in a way. Hmmmm..." She thought harder, repeated a few lines, then the answer almost appeared to her.[/left]

[left]She almost blurted it out, then a voice recognizable as Fausts answered in her head. [i]I am very impressed Ms. Akatsuki. You seemed to have given that a great deal of thought. Yes, your answer is correct too. However, we should wait for the others for now.[/i] Lien nodded and waited on the rest of the class.[/left]

Jessica looked and had a smug look on her as she had made eye contact, and already knew Jin's reason for Skipping Class, but before she could say much more, Jin had ran and took the Girl with him, She sighed and gave chase to them, Somewhat Slower, but floating a slight bit as she did, Eliminating her noise, She realized that they were heading to the dorms and face-palmed, She slowed down and took her time to get them to let their guard down, The Tracks were too obvious for plenty of people, Let alone a Half or Full-Blood Satori...

Back In Demonology, and unfortunately for the Teacher, Who had kept forgetting to check to see if Aeklyn was still In class, Aekyn's Mask of the Mist Turned back On... Perfect, She could use the time to get the hell out of class and find her next room and Rest up there, since she's done with her homework anyway, Which she did, Leaving Demonology IX, Thankfully Completely Invisible from all of the Students and Teachers, As she came out, She got a brief Glimpse of Jin and Reimu heading to the dorms and Jessica Pursuing them slowly, So with that, she smiled and followed them quietly, in front of Jessica and Behind Jin and Reimu, roughly 25 seconds after they went inside the Dorm and Jin in an Armchair, Aeklyn went inside the Dorm, advancing towards Jin in a friendly manner, Not in one of those "lolglomps", Since she felt a little wary about that Black eye he had...

Reimu pouted a little bit when her plan failed and she basically just attacked a friend for no particular purpose, but got over it pretty quickly. The information was still significant, of course- obviously, whatever Jin's Darkness was, it was buried pretty deeply into his subconscious. Most powers were natural instincts of their wielders, requiring only a bit of focus to be brought out- this one was a little abnormal if it wasn't as such.

She was just starting to think of other possible ways to get him to activate his super-mode on a whim when he suddenly grabbed her hand out of nowhere, apologizing and dashing around the corner; her eyes were still red with the Hunt so she couldn't really tell his expression rather well, but the way his mana flow was moving about seemed to imply he had spied something worrying. A teacher, perhaps?

She let him lead her to what was his dorm room- she'd already been to her own, of course, and it didn't appear that the males' dorms were significantly bigger. They were large, far bigger than her room back home, and had a variety of amenities in them- it was easy to see how so many of the students were able to stay on-campus so long. Jin himself was tripping over his words, once again if the mana movements were anything to go by, though Reimu still couldn't see exactly why he was... worried? Embarrassed, maybe? She sighed and removed her Hunter's Eyes with a blink, looking at his actual face again.

"Alright, thanks. I doubt I'll be longer than an hour," she said without a hint of irony, walking past him to the bathroom. Her only previous experience with showers was in hotels, as she usually washed under a small waterfall back home- since it was also good training, she usually stayed for a good period of time.

She closed the door, not bothering to lock it if her and Jin were the only people in the room, and stripped almost immediately; she gave the pile of soiled clothes a rueful look, and considered asking to borrow some of Jin's clothing for a while. She had some other clothing back at her own dorm, of course, but not many suited for an urban school environment- and these looked like they'd probably take a while to clean.

The water, fortunately, was decently hot when put to the highest setting. She'd been places that had a low maximum heat, and it was difficult for her to force her mana to heat up water coming from a nozzle- the near-scalding water was inordinately refreshing, even if it did cause clouds of steam to crop up almost immediately. Cold water was one of the things she really couldn't stand, and part of why she disliked stalking through the wilderness at times- the mud and morning dew were always annoying, and distracted her all day. In the dead heat of summer or in dryer climates, it was fine- but chilled wetness always cut her to the bone, for whatever reason.

She let the water run down her naked body and carry away most of the grit and dried blood from the fight; she pawed at her hair to get rid of whatever had gotten mixed into it, to various effect, and soaped herself down to get rid of the rest. It surprised her how long it had been since she had done this- since she left home, at any case. It was always a little nice to have a few moments to unwind in private, letting oneself take stock of what had happened and cleanse the body.

She closed her eyes to do a few routine Aura Cleansing meditations, and let her body discard the waste aura into the air around her, dispelled mostly by the mist and the pounding sensation of the water on her head. For a few seconds, she let her guard drop a little.

---

Reimu had understood and solved the riddle in record speed as Faust said it, primarily because she had studied it before. While old Dragon documents weren't exactly her field, she had taken it upon herself to round out her knowledge in a variety of areas before even coming to Blind Eyes- indeed, for a while she'd been the most impressive student in her entire year. While other students had appeared and caught up in the meantime, Reimu still found that she had at least a cursory knowledge of almost every subject when she learned about it... excepting, of course, Basic Combat. She still rued her body's inability to fight, but at least her mind still worked.

"A relatively simple riddle, though classic," she said, already figuring not to physically state the riddle, given the professor's particular skills.

Masa, on the other hand, furrowed his brow and looked thoughtful. "Tough to keep... friend or foe, servant or teacher... The subconscious, perhaps? Though I can't see how that would be small... Perhaps it's the wind?" he hazarded, "Though I'm not certain what would 'shield' the wind..."

Jessica was wandering the dorm hall, Trying to find Jin and the Girl when she suddenly felt a familiar presence, She followed the presence trying to look for it, It turns out that She had another skipper, however, She had assumed that her reason for Skipping was the same as always, Done with Homework, Nothing better to do, As she walked toward the first year Boy's Dorm, She felt the presence become stronger, a sign that she was close to Aeklyn, She waited for her, Jin, and that Girl to leave the room, Keeping herself hidden in hopes that she could possibly give the 2 Skippers a Lecture, Since while Skipping class, The Worst place you could go to is YOUR OWN FREAKING DORM! Mainly for the Teachers being able to easily find you there like she once learned...

While Reimu was in the shower, Jin decided to try to control his power. A small spark of the darkness surfaced. Jin quickly tried to grasp it, then push the power from his eye. It seemed to be working at first. His advanced sight began to return to normal. He thought that things were going his way, but not for long. In an instant, the power became greatly overwhelming. Desperately, he tried to contain it, but it was too great. He lost his hold, fearing that it would cause some damage, or worse, hurt Reimu.

He was about to try and force it down again, but in a single flash of fiery black aura, it was over. [i]That was... scary...[/i] he thought. He thought he had it, no, he definitely had it. How could he have lost it that soon? He stared at his palm, thinking of what could have transpired if things had been worse. His sight began to return to the chaotic form it'd been in. Reimu's soul was visible to him, even through the walls of the bathroom. From the way it was swaying and singing, at least he thought it was singing, he could tell she was content. Her guard was down too, which caused a thought to bubble in Jin's head.

[i]I'm alone in a dorm with a girl in my shower...[/i] It was a strange thought. Jin had rarely been alone with any girl, other than Lien of course. Thoughts chained off of that one. Should he peek? Her guard was lowered, so perhaps she was waiting for it. If he did, what would happen if he caught her? It wasn't technically peeking by looking at her soul while there is it? Granted he could also see a slight outline of her, though vague and thin, but her soul was clear. He wondered about that. Why was he able to see the soul? He thought about something else too.

He reduced his focus from Reimu, and the vague outline faded from his sight, but the soul remained clearly. The ability seemed to focus on this, but for what reason? He'd been considering this effect when he noticed another souls nearby. It appeared to be sneaking, and was close. He focused in on the area it was coming from, and recognized the outline of Aeklyn creeping carefully behind him. He felt a little disappointed, and had wished for a little bit of time with Reimu alone, but that was life. Might as well greet her with a smile. "Hey Ashley."

-----

"Alright, and time!" Fausts voice rang through the classroom like a bell, as he used his aura to amplify his voice. A couple of students groaned, and a few more sighed. Lien on the other hand, was pleased. Her skills were higher than some of the others in class. This pleased her quite a bit, til she saw Masa struggling with the answer. She smiled and tried to pretend she hadn't got it for the sake of his feelings.

"Ms. Kotobyaku and Ms. Akatsuki, you impress me. Very few have been able to learn the answer in such short time. For that, I give you both extra credit points. And for the others, the answer is: A Secret!" If Masa had believed her attempts before, he definitely didn't anymore.

Aeklyn giggled as if she knew that it was possible that Jin was able to See her, The Mask deactivating itself for Jin as he was able to see her, She gave him a Kind Smile and said [color=#800080]"I'm guessing you ran into Sakura, Am I Right?" [/color]She grinned and looked around, She felt a presence at the door, A Very familiar Presence. She kept her guard up a little bit, She continued talking to Jin [color=#800080]"Sakura is one of my friends, A Half-Satori..." [/color]Aeklyn kept silent as Jessica entered the Dorm, She looked around, seeing Jin and then Felt an Aura[color=#0000CD] "Hello there Ashley-Chan!" [/color][color=#800080]"GYAH!"[/color] Aeklyn was shocked, Her Mask of the Mist dispelled toward Jessica, and Jessica Giggled, Making Eye contact with Aeklyn, She giggled and said [color=#0000CD]"So Ashley-chan, You Skipped Class for a similar reason as Jin over there, Done with homework and nothing else to do?" [/color]Aeklyn Nodded, but then Jessica's focus shifted to Jin, She giggled as she said something that was possibly the most unexpected thing that Jin would possibly had heard...[color=#0000CD] "You do realize that When you're Skipping class, The worst place you want to be is your own Dorm... Jin-Bouzu"[/color]...

Mike Was going to take out the Behemoth when Jin ran past him and stopped it. He watched Jin activate his Chaos Sight and the Power of Darkness with a smile. As the Behemoth faded Mike sat in his chair in front. That was the third time in the past hour that Jin had reminded him of Masune. Jins lame attept at ditch the rest of class with again was something Masune would have done which is why he allowed him to leave. Mike stood back up. "As you can all see Demon blood has a lot of uses. One of which is calling other demons. The more blood used the stranger the demon. The rest I am not going to tell you because many people are stupid and use thing for the wrong reason." He said picking a desk up and putting it up right. "As you have also seen Even if demons ar piss ant the can still be very dangerous. Smake Tars and Goblins are a very dangerous combination in confined spaces. Now since you all look like crap class is dismissed. Oh and if any of you see the student Jin Akatsuki tell him if he ever plans on coming back to my class He better come talk to me today."

Reimu breathed slowly as she let the heat of the water wash over her. Her hands subconsciously formed simple shapes and forms, little exercises to put her into a frame of mind more easily able to shape her aura; Salamander manifested, of course, though the weapon was caught in the strange state of in-between it occupied when her will didn't assign it a physical form, given that it was a shapeshifting weapon. The ball of blackened fire, particles of metal shavings appearing fall off of it like flame flickers might have intimidated others, but its presence was rather therapeutic as far as she was concerned. Having her Caladbolg present simply felt... right.

She wasn't particularly trying to think about anything in particular, but of course she inevitably did. School was going relatively poorly as far as she could see, if the fiasco in Basic Combat had been in anything to go by- hell, she'd needed to be saved at one point. Obviously, she needed to train a lot harder if she was going to get strong enough- much, much stronger. Jin had the power of darkness, and without even knowing how to use it, he could annihilate a relatively major demon. She'd trained with her Hunter's Eyes and Salamander for how long? Her entire life, perhaps? And she was still relatively helpless in front of the thing, even [i]if [/i]she'd been caught by surprise.

She let a mildly frustrated sigh pass her lips. She wasn't begrudging Jin, or at least trying not to, but it was difficult. He had a normal life- well, normal-er than she did at any case- and while she'd never complain about her upbringing, it was frustrating to learn that a life of near-constant training for her duty prepared her very little for the circumstances she was going to be thrust into.

Besides, she'd promised Jin she'd kill Lucifer. She couldn't just turn her back from a promise, could she?

She needed to find a mentor. Not just a teacher, but someone who understood her goal and would be able to focus their teachings almost solely on her. It'd be difficult to prove herself worthy of that to someone, especially in a place where every Half-Demon was being taught by the group, but she thought she could manage it. Eventually, perhaps.

She cut off the water, banished Salamander for the moment, and reached out for a towel to dry her hair quickly. She glanced quickly at her clothed, decided there wasn't much of a chance she'd get into those again, and tied the towel around herself before poking out the door.

"Hey Jin, mind if I borrow some of your clothes?... Hello there..." she said slowly, noticing they suddenly had more visitors.

---

Rinne was pleased, though not surprised, at her instructor's praise, but had to quickly glance over in Lien's direction when apparently she had gotten the answer correct too. The girl had a head on her shoulders, then... that was... interesting. It occurred to Rinne that Lien may be a bit more resourceful than she had given credit for, and she had to re-adjust her mental perception a little.

Lien's story was... different. As patently false as what she had told Masalohav was, it seemed she was raised as a relatively normal human, with her demonic abilities not appearing to disrupt her normal life. Rinne wasn't certain whether to pity her or not- while some of the other Half-Demons might look down on her for derision for having a seemingly cushy life up until this point, Rinne could see that having such a life ripped away suddenly could potentially be worse. While many of the students saw the school as a refuge from whatever life they were living in the past, Lien probably wouldn't look in on the change so favourably.

It occurred to her that she didn't know what Lien was derived from either, which complicated things. Usually the variety of demon students were spawn were rather easy to identify- the child took after the parent, after all. Even in the case of odd mutations where the parent wasn't immediately obvious, there were some clues that could tie them together with other similar to themselves- Rinne herself was the child of a Lamia, a species that naturally blended in well with humanity, and even her brittle bones and eyes that shone with a yellow backlight gave her away quite handily.

Rinne had gotten very good at identifying the possible risks that other students posed, and it mildly disturbed her that Lien was exceeding her expectations. Being able to defy Masa's aura was no mean feat, especially since it amounted to little more than additional training to her. Off the top of her head, Rinne could think of maybe seven other students, including herself, who could replicate such a thing on a regular basis- even other Healers! It spoke leagues about her potential magical power. Rinne couldn't quite see or gauge Aura on her own, but she could make educated guesses- and her estimation of Lien's was rising sharply.

-

Masa was disappointed that he failed the teacher's first test, but could at least take solace in that almost nobody else in the entire class did, except of course for Rinne as expected... and shockingly, Lien as well.

She'd given him a look earlier that seemed to imply ignorance, but the teacher clarified that pretty quickly.

"A secret? That's pretty clever," Masa said with a smile, glancing at Lien. "I'd have never guessed that, hehe..." he said with a good natured chuckle, trying to figure a way to compliment her intelligence that didn't either imply he thought she was stupid earlier or be too transparent in his crush.

"It's pretty impressive you can match Rinne," he finally settled on, still smiling good naturedly and hoping she didn't take that as him being interested in the older girl. He wasn't, of course, but he did know her a bit more than the other students did- back when he had just arrived to the academy, she was the one who had shown him around the places. He considered her sort of a friend, in ways, even if he did have the nagging suspicion she was watching him just to make sure he never killed someone with his abilities, accidentally or otherwise. Rinne was that sort.

"So, uhm, have you had experience with riddles before?" he finally asked, a little curious to know if she was simply used to that sort of exercise or just smart enough to pick it up that quickly.

Something in the back of Jin's mind told him it was gonna be very bad if he was caught with Aeklyn. Especially if Reimu caught him. He decided not to think of any of the consequences at the moment. Then Aeklyn mentioned Sakura. "Wait, who?" he asked. Then his Chaos Sight found a third soul. This one was lower powered then Aeklyns, but it was obvious they were the same years.

"Is that her?" Jin asked pointing behind Aeklyn right before Jessica spoke. Uncontrollably, his Chaos Sight began picking up random details of her appearance. Small sweat stains that he imagined wouldn't be noticeable to other students. Ruffles in her clothing that normally wouldn't have been there. Small traces of the ghost of a pained expression, and the last traces of puffy red eyes, as if she'd been crying. Something had happened to her, that was obvious, but he didn't want to push for answers. Especially if she'd cry again.

Her questions annoyed him slightly though. Of course it was a bad place to hide, but where else could he hide where there was a shower? Besides, a dorm full of teenage boys wasn't exactly an ideal place for a guy to take a girl, but he didn't have much choice. He was about to say so, when a thought came to him. "What's a half-Satori?" he asked, once again feeling stupid as he did.

Then Reimu poked her head out of the shower room. She didn't seem pleased to see Aeklyn or Jessica either. Whether because they'd been caught or because she simply disliked them was unknown, as he didn't stick around to find out. Reimu needed new clothing, and he didn't want to be caught in the crossfire between two skilled Snipers.

He rummaged through his wardrobe, or whatever was left of it, and finally pulled out a pair of jeans and a red tee shirt with a few skulls on the front of it. Deciding it wasn't enough, he also grabbed a female winter vest from one of the flamboyant guys clothes chest and dashed out. For a moment, he wondered about the situation of her underwear, but it seemed she'd only been mucked up on the outer layer. Still, if some had soaked through, it might become noticeable, and the pants were a bit big for Reimu. [i]Screw it[/i] he thought grabbing a belt, just in case, and running back to hand the clothing to Reimu.

He smiled apologetically at her, then turned back to the others. "So what's up? Do you guys come to a guys dorm during this time all the time?" he asked in a teasing tone.

-----

Lien grinned. She had not expected to be as smart, no, smarter than the other students at all. Inn fact, she figured she'd be behind. Still, for whatever reason, she excelled. "Thanks Masa." she said happy for the complement, but upset that he too had not gotten the answer to the riddle. "Uhh, yeah. I kinda use to do riddles with my mom a lot when I was younger, so I know a little bit on how to crack them."

Faust made a swooshing spin towards the board, again not taking the gun from it's point at his head, and continued the class by to rapidly scribble down notes with his free hand. 'Now that I've accurately gauged, leveled, and placed each of your individual skill level, as well as making an average, I can assume that ten of you were placed in here as a spot filler, 13 of you truly wish to be in here, and 9 just chose this for more credit. Of the 32 of you here, I've determined that 8 of you are interested in Ms. Akatsuki, 5, 2 of which are interested in her, are afraid of your powers, and all of you are higher intellect than the average students of your respective age group. How Ms. Kotobyaku, might I determine this information, name one method do not say Mind Hacking."

He said all of this very fast, and filled the chalk board in a matter of one minute with barely 10mm large notes. Lien simply blushed as she copied the notes. Why'd he have to point that out? Still, she couldn't help but smile at that thought. She didn't want to be shallow or haughty, but a couple of the boys in the class were rather cute. All too late, she remembered that Faust seemed to be able to read mind. [i]It's actually Mind Hacking Ms. Akatsuki. Although you are very beautiful in your own respects, I said interested, not attracted too. You'll need to find out who of those 8 are attracted to you on your own time. For now, please focus on class.[/i] She thought an apology, then scribbled down more notes, feeling slightly disappointed. Still, she supposed it was what she deserved for a small moment of feminine arrogance. She always hated girls like that, and she definitely didn't want to become one.

She tried to ignore Masa's fidgeting behind her as she wrote. Something embarrassed him, but Lien didn't dwell on it. For the moment, class was what was important, and she'd already been scolded once.

Jessica and Aeklyn then Face-palmed, they already saw that question coming and Aeklyn then said to Jin [color=#800080]"A Satori is a type of Youkai that is capable of reading people's minds and emotions, Sakura, Being Half-Satori, has limited Mind-Reading Abilities, She can read your own name, Your current Emotion, and your thoughts by keeping Eye Contact with you" [/color]Sakura then looked at Jin in the eyes, She had read what he saw when she came up to Aeklyn and his thoughts about her pain, Jessica then said [color=#0000CD]"Would you like to come to my dorm room, Jin-Bozu? What had happened with me is best not explained to other students..."[/color] She then looked at Reimu in the eye and giggled, saying [color=#0000CD]"Reimu-kun, You're welcome to come too..."[/color]... After the exchange with Jin and Reimu, Jessica Left the Boys Dorm to go to her Dorm Room, She needed to experiment on the Venom she had acquired to see what kind of properties it had...

"Observation," Rinne responded crisply. "Cold Reading is a skill open to everyone regardless of individual powers, and can glean more information than Mind Hacking ever could, presuming the person in question has a mind attuned properly to logic. You figured out that information while you were invisible, watching us in our natural states before a teacher was present."

This was, after all, a class on logical deduction. Rinne was aware of the benefits deduction could grant one in combat- it was her edge that helped make up for her lack of physical skill. Faust was a potent Mind Hacker, but it was immediately obvious to anyone with a brain that his skill weren't nearly the most dangerous thing about him. He was clever.

Rinne found herself subconsciously willing her face into a passive neutral while blanking her head of anything but necessary thoughts, perhaps out of a sort of paranoia. There was little one could do against a Mind Hacker with eons more experience than you except attempt to give them as little useful information at any time- while she wasn't exactly being interrogated, someone being in her head irked her, and it was a useful training exercise in any case.

She still attempted to watch Lien from the corner of her eye, the peripheral where her eye barely saw but her mind could register. She looked chastised- likely the proctor had spoken to her about something. Masa also seemed uncomfortable, and it occurred to her that the boy was probably having a difficult time acknowledging that someone he liked was actually capable of being within a foot from him. She felt a slight pang of sympathy, but smothered it quickly- feeling sorry for a Half Demon was pointless, especially a dangerous one. She made a mental note of that before attending to the notes, writing them down at a fast yet accurate pace.

-

Reimu's eyes narrowed at the new arrival, flashing into the Hunter's Eyes without even really meaning to do so. Ashley had been a bit irritating though ultimately harmless when they'd last met, but randomly appearing in other people's dorm rooms was an interesting development. She was aware that the Alice had access to some sort of obfuscating magic, and the idea she used it for purposes as strangely specific as that was... a little disturbing. She didn't have much to fear herself, given the Hunter's Eyes could still detect the shadow that the spell trailed with relative ease, but even in concept it seemed a little sketchy.

She wasn't entirely certain what to make of the other one, however, aside from being perhaps overly familiar with her honorifics. Reimu was perhaps only passable with them herself, but [i]bozu [/i]wasn't the type of thing one used for people they just met.

"Why do we need to go to your room, then?" She muttered, taking the clothes from Jin with a nod. They didn't seem too terrible, which she was glad for, though there was a woman's sweater there for some reason. She gave him a questioning raise of her eyebrow before glancing back at Jessica. "There's nobody here to overhear except for the people you invited to talk to anyway," she muttered before mostly closing the door, though leaving it open a crack so she could hear through it.

She dropped the towel and began pulling on her clothes again; fortunately, her undergarments seemed to be in fair enough condition to still be worn, and Jin provided a belt to make up for the difference in their waists. Reimu wasn't actually used to wearing jeans all that often- they were more restrictive than both her hunting pants and skirt- but it was a simple enough ensemble. After a moment's thought, she tied her hair back into a ponytail again, figuring she might as well look a little different for a bit longer.

Aeklyn Giggled as Reimu asked her questions, She responded to Reimu's Question after Reimu took the clothes Jin provided [color=#800080]"Knowing her, Sakura has something important to do and would rather do it and talk to you at the same time, Besides, The Worst thing that ones skipping class would do would be go into their own room, Trust me, We both learned the hard way last year[/color]" Aeklyn Shrugged, She was wondering what Jessica was doing skipping class, She spoke to herself [color=#800080]"Hmm... I think Sakura is gonna do more than rest..."[/color]

---Meanwhile, In the 3rd Year Girls Dorm---

Jessica had arrived in her room and had started on the Progress Report, Detailing what she had faced in regards to Aeklyn, Some of the behaviors, Like what happened when she was called a 'Demon', She felt that it could be applied to all Alices, Whereas some actually needed more research. She stopped after recording the behaviors in the report and started to experiment with the Venom Sample [color=#0000CD]"Hmmm... Alice Venom is obviously used to put prey to slee- What's this?" [/color]She saw something in the venom, spots of Dark Purple, She took out a Centrifuge and took the venom for a whirl, Which she saw the venom split into 3 parts, A Milky Blue Top Layer, A Dark Purple Bottom layer, and a White Center Layer, She Separated the layers of venom and was more curious about the Dark Purple Layer, She wondered what that stuff was. After injecting a little of each the White and Blue Layers, She logged in a different report "I Used a Centrifuge on this Venom Sample, What I got was a Milky Blue Top Layer, Which I know is a Sleeping Agent, and a White Liquid in the center layer, Which acts as a Numbing Agent. What Interests me however, is the Bottom layer of the Venom, A Dark Purple Liquid with Darkness Swirling about inside, If I had my guess about this part, Since the Alice where I got this venom from did suck out some of my Sorrows, I Believe that The Bottom Layer is an Emotion eating agent that turns into an Essence when contacting a certain emotion, In this case, An Essence of Sorrow..."

[i]Yokai. That's a Japanese demon, right?[/i] Jin thought as Reimu took the clothes from him. Truth be told, he wasn't exactly the best at Japanese legends or history. Something rather embarrassing on his end, especially since he'd likely have face off against demons in these legends in the future. He still wasn't sure what a Satori was, but at least he had a better idea of it.

Oddly enough, she'd used a false honorific too, which Jin figured was a comical error for a half-Yokai. Kun was meant for teenage boys like him. Reimu, wasn't a kun, but a chan. What Jessica should have said was Reimu-chan. Still, Jin didn't really use or follow honorifics anyways, not even his own countries. He didn't even know what bozu meant.

Still, Jin would have to remember to avoid eye contact with Jessica, which wouldn't be a huge task with Chaos Sight now. That was right. He still had Chaos Sight active to, and was focused in on Aeklyns soul. Feeling slightly as if he were invading her privacy, he pulled his focus out of it. It was astounding. The level of control his Chaos Sight was at was already greater than any of his other senses. This was impressive to say the least, but irritating as well. He could focus it with ease, pick out different weak points of the body as well as small muscle movements and unusual flaws in appearances, see things no matter where they were reletive to him, provided that they weren't behind a wall, and even see souls, but he couldn't turn the damn thing off.

As his Chaos Sight focused less on Aeklyn's soul, the effects of her Succubus charm started to take effect on Jin. His cheeks began to turn red. Perhaps it was better that he focused on her soul rather than pick out each small bounce of Aeklyns chest with every movement she made. He couldn't even divert his gaze anymore, as he'd see them whether he faced her or not. But her slight chest movement wasn't the only thing he saw. The back of her skirt was ripped just below her back, revealing a slender black tail that Jin hadn't noticed before. Wings also protruded from her back, although higher, and closer to her shoulder blades.

He didn't point this out, as he could also tell that it would offend Aeklyn. He decided to instead try to instead make conversation. "Well, it's probably bad if we stay here, but by this point it'd be worse if we were caught in the halls. I think we should stay here."

-----

Lien finished her notes reletivley early compared to most of the other students. Only having just a few of them before her. Rinne's answer was spot on in her opinion. Observation was the whole skeleton of Data Analysis. But she could tell that Faust wanted a deeper explanation. Well, everyone could really. He spoke the words aloud after all.

Once he'd felt the full attention of the class on him, he spun again. "While it's true simple observation yields almost all of life's answers, there's a select few features to be observed to learn what the observee is observing of the observer. For example, without Mind Hacking, I am instantly able to tell that each one of you has their doubts about what I'm saying." The light reflecting off his glasses shielded his eyes from view. Without moving the gun from his head again, he aimed the chalk as Masa. "Although, I'd appreciate it if you'd focus a bit more on the class." Then in Masa's head alone, he said [i]Besides, LIen's more interested in smart boys who can pay attention to people.[/i]

Aeklyn then looked at Jin and already saw him blushing, she was a little annoyed, she could tell that her Charm as an Alice was doing it's work as Jin was Spacing out, after speaking, She smacked him with 2 fingers, a normally harmless, but painful gesture to try to keep the receiver willful, but due to the sorrows she had drained from Jessica, it was a lot more painful than normal, Her Aura was more concentrated overall, than most 3rd years in the academy, She said [color=#800080]"As I had said, I Would make really good practice, You're gonna have to fight a Succubus or an Incubus someday... I have, during a few of the Missions I was assigned..." [/color]She then looked away [color=#800080]"When the Miss in the Bathroom gets dressed, We'll go to Sakura's Dorm..."[/color]

--- In Jessica's Room ---

Jessica was looking at the Dark Purple Stuff, The "Essence of Sorrow" as she called it, She gathered up a small amount of it in a syringe and injected it in herself, She felt the air around her Stiffen up, as if her Aura was hardening itself, but there was Sleeping Agent still thoroughly mixed within caused her to feel somewhat Tired, She wrote wearily in her notes "Pure Essence of Sorrow is helpful to recover when you're attacked by a Demon who feeds on Sorrow, but due to a Sleep Agent thoroughly mixed in the Essence, Side effects will include Severe Drowsiness and a possible Temporary Coma if taken pure... It will also Harden your Aura, Much like after when an Alice Feeds on Sorrow..." She then got to work on Experimenting on a Potion, 1 part Essence of Alice Sorrow and 2 parts Ginseng mixed with some crushed Flax to allow the Essence to withstand the stomach acid, Diluting it slightly with some water, making a vial of a mysterious potion....

Reimu pulled on the clothing, including the slightly mismatched vest. It felt awkward, being in clothing that wasn't hers- they'd been washed of course, but even the scent of half-demons was partially tainted with the fragment of demon in them. She was acutely aware of Jin's aura, even as as a pale shadow left imprinted on the clothing, and it made her skin prickle a little bit, though it struck her as odd. Did she ever see scents as part of an aura before? Perhaps she just hadn't noticed, since she had never met another half-demon in her life?

She frowned a touch, her eyes flickering into their bright red Hunter's Eyes counterparts, and walked out again. "Thanks again," she muttered, shifting an arm to get a little more comfortable and glared at Ashley.

Or rather, she hadn't meant to, but the girl's mana was certainly different from the last time they'd seen here. Not bad different, perhaps, but... different. She wasn't entirely certain what it meant, but like hell she was going to ask.

"Well, I guess we have nothing better to do," she muttered after a second, "though I was looking forward on getting a little extra practice in. We should probably set up some sort of extracurricular training regime, Jin," she said after a second, glancing at the boy. Salamander materialized himself on her back, in his usual shape of a black sniper rifle. "We're going to need more practice than anyone else here if we want to take on Lucifer eventually."

---

Masa's cheeks burned, and he avoided the looks of his classmates after being singled out.

"A-ah... Sorry, Sensei..." he said after a few seconds, with a very uneasy chuckle that cut off as soon as none of the other students found it funny. The moment passed, they all went back to watching the teacher and taking notes- Masa this time trying to pay more of his usual attention and ignore the girl sitting in front of him. Reading people wasn't a skill he was terribly good at- in fact, he had very little social interaction, which made it a little difficult to recognize the cues of other people very well. Being naive didn't help.

Rinne couldn't help but sigh a little at the other half-demon's naivete. She didn't bear Masa any ill will, honestly, but sometimes he was a little too oblivious for his own good. Unlike most of the others, Rinne had barely filled a half page with notes, mostly short sentences that were almost indecipherable to the outside eye- like she had said previously, most of this was review as far as she was concerned. Reading people certainly wasn't anything new to her, and of course Faust was aware of that. Why else would he have called on her, after all? It irked her a little to know that a teacher knew of her desire to peel away the Principle's deception, but it was inevitable anyway. Mind Hackers were difficult to throw off the trail.

---

[i]Blood. Blood and alcohol- the air stank of death and drunkenness, a haze of red casting a pink glow over the full moon's light. The corpse of a Demon Lord- the great Eight-Headed Snake, Orochi- lay dead at the core of a tiny island adrift on the clear waves- even now, streams of the blood trickled into the placid waters, giving birth to dark shapes that faded into the darkness of the night, deeper, deeper, out of sight. [/i]

[i]He was drinking something- he didn't know what. Could have been water, could have been sake, could have been blood- it all tasted the same to him, in any case. His wounds were severe, but he'd survive like always- and most of the blood dripping from his robes was that of his enemy's. [/i]

[i]He was speechless for some reason. Was the moon supposed to hang that low? With such beauty? [/i]

[i]He growled under his breath. The vague part of his mind that was aware of what was going on had to ask, though groggily, why he did so. [/i]
[i]"Tsu[/i]
[i]ko[/i]
[i]yo[/i][i]mi-.[/i]

Susanoo snapped himself awake. He'd been dozing while laying against his upright sword- and though the sun was sitll in the sky, he could clearly remember a massive, low hanging moon.

For a moment he narrowed his eyes- then he shook his head, pulled up his sword and rested it against his shoulder.

"Couldn't be," he muttered dismissively.

Aeklyn looked at Reimu as she got out of the restroom, and said in a rather Deadpan tone [color=#800080]"Since the girl is out of the Showers, Why don't we relocate to Sakura's Dorm Room? I Believe that we'll be much safer there, in case the Teachers do decide to look for us" [/color]She reached out both of her hands, One to Reimu, and One to Jin, and said [color=#800080]"If you agree on moving to another dorm, Take my hand..."[/color] Aeklyn Waited for an answer from the both of them...

---

Jessica decided to try out the potion she had made on herself, She drank a slight bit of the potion, a single drop at the most, and instantly, she could feel the Air Stiffen a lot more than just with pure "Essence of Sorrow", however, She could see Black lines in the air, as her Aura became more visible, She punched the wall as hard as she could, but it did not do a thing to the wall due to the lack of strength she had, but it did not hurt as much as she had expected, She then wrote the Recipe and the Main effect of the potion she had made as Alchemical Notes for later use, She then went to research on ways of using the other parts of Venom...

Archived