Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

Almost unconsciously, Jin had been traveling down the the large marble halls. He almost bumped a few people, but managed to avoid collision somehow. The thought occurred to him that he didn't know where in the world Blind Eyes was. The number of cherry blossoms around the school suggested Japan, but he was sure that venus fly traps and olive tree's didn't grow in any region of Japan. The weather gave him no insight to the location either. It always seemed to be room temperature, even outside, and there were no signs of rain clouds, or even snow, which was common in Japan and all of Eastern Asia.

"Where in the he-" His thoughts were cut off as his name was shouted at him, followed by his being knocked back by an unknown force. A small pain crawled through his head as it collided with the floor. It still seemed to Jin that the pain should've been greater, what with the force his head and the floor made. He assumed it was more of his half-demon powers, but his thoughts weren't on the pain so much as the two plump breasts that were now suffocating him. He pulled himself out from beneath Ashleys bossem to look her in the eyes. As he did, he felt the same strange attraction that he'd felt everytime he'd seen her.. He tried to focus on a different part of her face, ultimately deciding on her nose.

He hoped she hadn't noticed him blushing. [i]Why can't she do this somewhere private?[/i] he thought. He quickly dismissed that though though. "H-hello Ashley." His face had no change, but he felt as if the odd attraction was lessened. "Do you greet everyone this way?"

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aeklyn then helped Jin up after he said "Hello" to her, She smiled as Jin asked that question and said [color=#800080]"Only to those who I see Friends"[/color]. She giggled as she noticed Jin Blushing. She held on to his hand and made several hand signs with her other hand, which caused her and Jin to disappear from other people's Perception, that is, until when Jin Lets go of her hand, [color=#800080]"I can see you're blushing when you look into my eyes..." [/color]She giggled and continued [color=#800080]"It's a really good thing that I can make good practice, Some of the Demons you have to fight are Succubi and Inccubi... Like my father..."[/color]

Jin blushed even more now. In the past week he had learned enough about Ashley to know that the two were alone in a way now. He wasn't totally sure what she meant by practice, but her words made him wonder a second. That thought passed though and his mind came to focus on Ashley once again. He tried not to look into her eyes, or at her face at all. Slowly his eyes moved to her chest. That was no good either, as the odd attraction intensified as he looked. Blushing even harder, he pretended to focus on a bird that was fluttering just beyond the closest window. "An Inccubus is a type of demon?" he asked.

He wasn't really too familiar with different types of demons quite yet, but he was able to assume an Inccubus was a demon since Ashley was half-demon. "I'm guessing you didn't know your real family either. Kinda sucks doesn't it." His blush faded slightly, but it was still very noticeable. Still, the fact that he was able to converse even in this way with the knowledge that nobody could see either him or the curvey girl before him was impressive he felt.

Then another thought crossed his mind. She referred to him as a friend. That made her the first girlf, not including Lien, that he'd managed to befriend. He wasn't sure if Reimu counted as he and her hadn't conversed very much, despite Jin's attempts, since Osaka. This was, for some reason, important to him. A small smile appeared on his face. [i]Who'da thought that it'd take all this to make a friend...[/i]

-----

Once the woman had finished setting Liens schedule up, and she was dismissed, she decided to head back to her dorm. Since neither her or Jin knew where the school was located, or to a lesser extent, if they could get back alive, and because their old place in Osaka now resembled a bombing sight, they were each given a bed in the first years dorms. Neither wanted to leave the school anyways. Jin, because ever since Osaka, he'd been dead set on becoming a Demon Slayer, and Lien, well, if she didn't look after Jin, who would? [i]Definitely not that Reimu girl.[/i] she thought. Admittedly, she only thought this because she didn't know her personally, and because she was jealous of the attention her brother had been giving her and.

After walking for a while, she sighed. "I guess I knew that he'd want to chase girls eventually. Besides, I'm sure that he's just trying to make friends." She gave another sigh. She should've been trying to do the same. It was foolish of her to dislike a person because her twin brother enjoyed their company. Next time she saw her, she'd be more friendly. Besides, Reimu didn't seem like a bad person.

Reimu was having fun people watching.

She shifted a little on the bench in the middle of the main antechamber- Half-demons milled through the various hallways like drops of blood through a vein system, spreading to every branch of the school. There was more demonic energy in the air than Reimu had ever sensed before, save perhaps when she was in Lucifer's direct presence, but somehow she didn't feel particularly threatened. Still, Salamander sat on her lap, unused but comforting.

It was incredibly odd, Reimu thought to herself, how [i]different [/i]each half-demon was from anyone else. Her Hunter's Eyes allowed her to spy at the tracks of magic coursing through each individual person, and it was shocking at the variation- perhaps it had to do with the differences in their heritage?

Demons came in a near-infinite number of varieties, she was told, many of which humanity hadn't even been able to name. She still wasn't entirely certain what her dad was- obviously some sort of demon of the hunt, and she suspected he had some sort of connection to the moon- or perhaps the wolves baying at the moon? He wasn't a werewolf, she could tell that much, and he'd been reluctant to show off his powers, even though it was inevitable she'd inherit some. She didn't even know about his Hunter's Eyes until she'd developed them herself.

She frowned. The more time she spent around her own kind, the more it appeared her dad had been keeping from her. For some reason. Perhaps there was a reason for it...?

She sighed and blinked away her red eyes, pulling a piece of paper from her pocket- she didn't have Basic Combat class for another forty minutes or so. She idly wondered if any of the people she'd met earlier would be there- well, it was a required course, so if they were also 1st years...

---

Masa sat in the commonroom of the First Year's dorm, sighing a little as he plucked out an old piano set into the corner. While it wasn't his favourite instrument, his Caladbolg was a jealousy sort. Amrita had gotten jealous of other string instruments before, and that had never ended well- especially since he couldn't just summon his magical harp to play at any time without... repercussions. Playing Amrita would drain his mana stores, and when his body detected it was low on power, it...

He shuddered a little, which soured his notes slightly. He frowned, then returned to playing them again, this time the correct way. Few realized the effort that the half-Fey put into his music, and even more didn't care- whenever one of Elvish descendant played music, they laced it with enchantment and mana, making it supernaturally beautiful and alluring- all the manual effort he put into it was, for lack of a better sense, lost. Sometimes other half-demons got angry at him for it- saying he was trying to brainwash them.

Still, the alternative to making music wasn't much better, he thought bitterly. He still had a few minutes until Data Analysis, though not long enough to take a nap- it was very difficult trying to get to sleep during the day when nobody else was, but it was worth it for the trouble he avoided.

He stopped playing for just a second to adjust his bowtie, but started again before the streams of magic reversed themselves and started soaking into him again. Then, as the notes rang out, again he expressed- his magic expressing with him.

---

Rinne frowned as she read the notice board. New arrivals were a constant due to the nature of Blind Eyes, but there was something different about this time, she felt.

Not to mention that Susanoo was around as well. He hadn't publicly shown himself to the school yet, but Rinne could feel the suppressed storms and deep pressure locked inside an Elder Demon. In a normal circumstance, she would report it to the headmistress- but given that his arrival came shortly before Marta had returned from other business, she determined the only possibility was that she knew of the arrangement.

Coincidentally, the arrival of the new students happened at that exact time as well. Rinne had found their names on the student charter rather easily, simply by comparing it to a previous charter- Jin Akatsuki, Lien Akatsuki and Reimu Suzumeya. Three, two of which being siblings. That was a rarity among demons- almost all Half Demons were the result of rape or such an equivalent, and twins frequently killed one another or were killed upon revealing their powerful abilities. A pair surviving to reach the school was almost unheard of.

Naturally, she had followed by examining their course schedules- fortunately, Rinne had decided to take a pair of first year's courses in her second. She shared first period Data Management with Lien, and fourth period Aura Control with all three of them. There would be plenty of time to glean new information.

Aeklyn Nodded and said [color=#800080]"Inccubi and Succubi are Lust Demons, Some [/color][color=#800080]Half-Succubi[/color][color=#800080] tend to take a lot more after their more Demonic Parents, Like Myself taking a lot more after my father, and instead of being Half and Half, They become what is known as an Alice..." [/color]She frowned when Jin asked about how she knew her family, She then sighed and said [color=#800080]"I only knew of my mother, but even then, I only know her a slight bit..."[/color]. Aeklyn Giggled as she saw Jin smiling and said[color=#800080] "Maybe after school, I can help you and your sister out on some of physical aspects of any class you need... Just don't get distracted..."[/color] Aeklyn looked at her watch, and noticed that she only had 25 minutes to get to class, She let go of Jin's hand, Breaking her Mask of the Mist, and said to Jin [color=#800080]"Well, Look at the Time, I got to go to Demonology, When you get a chance and meet your sister in class, Tell her I said 'Hi'" [/color]Aeklyn Giggled as she ran back into the hall she was originally at.

She went inside the Classroom to find quite a few students, Thankfully, The teacher had a Heads-up warning about her ability to escape perception as she saw some sort of Bamboo Chimes, Which she clattered together in case her Mask of the Mist had activated on it's own again, which it had not, as the other Students were looking at her, A few were allured by her beauty the same way Jin was, but a lot was not. She recognized a few of her friends, including the old 2nd Year Representative, which they all smiled and opted to sit near her until class started...

[color=#8B4513]"Well, I guess it's about time for my first class which is....." [/color]Emilia took out a piece of paper from her left pocket.[color=#8B4513] "Basic Combat 1!"[/color] She continued to walk down a hallways until she finally made it to her class. Emilia looked at the clock and realized the she was early. There was still around 15 minutes left for class [color=#8B4513]"Dam it, why did I come early!"[/color] She screamed. Everybody there was staring at her now. [color=#8B4513]"Oops"[/color] she whispered to herself.[color=#8B4513] "Sorry bout that"[/color] she said to the class. [color=#8B4513]"I just got carried away"[/color] Emilia proceeded to whisper to herself [color=#8B4513]"It's all your fault mom. You always though me to be early."[/color]

Alex's leg surged with pain as Emilia put pressure on his arm. The pain slightly show in his face for a moment but he just shrugged. "I'm fine. Thanks for worrying." He said smiling to hide the pain even more. He to another step towards the door. "Class should start soon so I should be leaving now." He started walking to his class.

Mike sat in his class waiting for his students.He was reading his 'teaching guide'. "What is this crap?" He stood up and placed the teaching guide on his desk and started pacing around the class room. He could never set still for long. "This class better not be full of idiots." He said as a girl walked in and yelled something about being early. "Um. Welcome to my class." He said giving a wierd look. "You can take a set where ever there is space."

"Bzzzzt Bzzzzt Wake Up! Bzzzzt Bzzzzt." Rolling over on her side, Kiriki stares blankly at the clock that ruined her peaceful dreams and relaxation. "Oh My Crap! Its 5:50 Already!? I'm sooooo going to be late!" Kiriki quickly got ready for school so fast it would make your head spin, then ran out of the dorms and towards her first class, checking her map as she ran to make sure she wouldnt get lost. "Crap where is my class!?" As she frantically looks down the halls, she spots Professor Faust walking in circles writing down some notes for his class no doubt. "Excuse me Professor! Can you show me to my first class? I'm a bit lost." "Ah, yes my dear girl, Its just down this hall door number 406." Says Professor Faust. "Thanks!" As she runs down the hall to her class, Thinking to herself "Here goes nothing!" and opening the door with a quick motion she walks into class she notices the class nearly full and decides on a seat towards the back of the class. "phew! here and on time with 5 minutes to spare."

Jin stared after Ashley as she ran off. He didn't realize that her Mask of the Mist had worn off. His eyes unconsciously drifted down to her slowly flipping skirt as he felt the same attraction to her as he always did. He blinked rapidly, so as to try and remove the effect of her odd attraction thing. He turned and strolled down the other end of the hall. Soon after Ashley left, his mind drifted away. He began to daydream in a way. He wasn't sure why, but Reimu was running through a graveyard. Behind her, a large horde of zombie's followed closely behind her. She screamed at the top of her lungs, just as they were about to attack her. as soon as she had, none other than Jin himself descended on them. He swung his sword and a large wave of darkness destroyed the horde. She blushed and hugged him, but before anything else happened though, a long bell sound shot through his head and broke through his daydream. All too late, he realized that was the first bell signaling class. "Dammit! My first class and I'm gonna be late!" he yelled charging down the halls.

After about three wrong turns, he finally entered room 406, Basic Combat 1. There was a large expansion to the room filled with training dummies, sparring mats, and other assorted training devices. There was a large man with a scraggly brown beard and brown eyes sitting at a desk at the head of the class. He looked irritable, but not unlikable. The rest of the class was settling into their seats, but he didn't seem to be the only one not there yet. He took a long breathe, then spoke. "Sup? I'm Jin Akatsuki." He moved casually to a seat with a white haired girl in front of him, a hooded girl to his left, and an empty seat to the right. He didn't say much else. The class was, well the most diverse class he'd ever seen.

----

Lien entered the Data Analysis class quietly, eyeing the other students only slightly. They all looked very smart, but also strong. A slight feeling of inferiority filled her head. How could she equal up to her classmates? She shook her head. It didn't matter how bad things looked, she'd just have to give it her best shot. A smile crossed her face as she looked at her other class mates. "I'm Lien Akatsuki. It's nice to meet all of you."

Aeklyn Smiled as she looked around, It was good to be back to school and around her friends, Then the old 2nd year representative, who was a Young, Blonde, female Half-Demon then said to Aeklyn "Ashley! Welcome Back! We all Missed each other, but not as much as we all missed you!" [color=#800080]"Thank you guys..." [/color]Aeklyn kept a graceful smile and quite a few of her friends also smiled, Quite a few of them Squee'd as they tried to hug Aeklyn, Some of them saying good things like "I hope you get to have fun tutoring an entire Subject Ashley!" and something similar...

As soon as the clock hit 5:55, The teacher walked into class, Everyone went to their seats and the class settled down, Aeklyn could sense something weird about him, He was slightly tall, but shorter than Aeklyn, He wore the Standard School Teacher Outfit that was Black with Brown and White Stripes, and he wore glasses, Not the coke bottle kind, but they were quite small and rested on his nose, He chuckled as he said "Students, I would like to get to know you a little bit, as I Point to you, You stand up, Speak your Name, and tell me 1 thing about yourself...

The Teacher was pointing out at random students, They all stood up and said their name and random facts about themselves, ranging from Abilities, to Family Heritage, and even sometimes about their past when pointed at, New teachers get boring at first as they worry more about getting to know their new students rather than teaching the class, but thank god class hasn't officially started, She drifted off into some sort of daydream...

[color=#800080][i]"Now Now Father! That would be no way to treat a woman!" [/i][/color][i]She was looking ahead in a fiery blaze at a mangled Incubus, All of his limbs, but 1 arm ripped from the joints, Her father just laughed and said [color=#800000]"You think you have killed me Little Alice!?" [/color]Aeklyn simply glared at her father [color=#800000]"Sadly for you, I have something to tell you... My Daughter!.... GET YOURSELF UP AEKLYN! YOU'RE BEING CALLED!"[/color][/i]

Aeklyn was startled as a hand was tapping her shoulder, a rather distinct feeling that she knew, the Hand of the old 2nd Year Representative, she was looking at the teacher asking where that the Student that would be sitting in Aeklyn's spot is, Aeklyn Sighed as she clattered with the Bamboo Chimes several times, which got the Teacher's attention, She said to the Teacher [color=#800080]"My name is Ashley Dalena, I have the Ability to escape other people's perception to the point that only people gifted with certain kinds of eyes can see me, It sometimes Activates without me telling it to and sometimes gets rather frustrating... I also forgot to mention, Aren't you supposed to have a class Roster on you or are you just forgetful of such things?"[/color] She could hear some murmuring, but she saw the Teach slump, She closed her eyes and walked up to the teacher and said [color=#800080]"Aw, Don't worry Teach <3" [/color]She lifted his chin and continued [color=#800080]"we all make mistakes at times... but people don't really expect to encounter people who make certain mistakes <3... Do your job to the best of your Ability..."[/color] She Smiled as she back-flipped back to her seat, which the teacher Smiled back, It was obvious that her Athletics were good for a sniper, as in being able to back-flip so proficiently...

Mike watch students walk in. A boy wearing a hat a girl wearing a poofy dress. A girl with white hair walked in five minutes before the bell. The bell rang signaling that class had begun. Mike was going to get up and start class as Jin walked in and anonced him self. A Jin was walking to his seat Mike stood up and walked in front of his desk. "Thank you Jin. I really appretiate students coming late to my class." He said smiling and picking up his teaching guide. "Now to begin class. I have been given this book to teach out of." He showed the class the guide. "But seeing as this class is about combat and in most cases you can not fight demons with a book I figure I would teach from my experiances and from knowledge of how to fight. which means I will not need this piece of sh*t book that can't teach anything." With that last remark he slimed and took a light out of his pocket. "Welcome to Basic combat. I am profeser Lemieux." He lit the book on fire as he said this.

It had not even been a minute, and Jin already felt that this was the coolest class he'd ever had. He looked around. This was a 1st year requirement, yet the class was still half empty. He slowly stood up and said "Umm, Professor Lemieux? Should... should we maybe wait for other students? I mean... I, kinda had trouble navigating the halls, so others might too." When he'd finished, he slowly took his seat. The teacher, he could tell was more a warrior than he was anything else. The kinda guy that seemed to command respect. In many ways, this was a relief to Jin. He was a little worried that the class would end up being just a boring 'by the books class. Well, it was obvious now that the only books that would be in this class would be the ones that he planned on hitting you with.

Mike looked at Jin with a 'you dare interupt my freaking class' look on his face. "That is the second time you have interupted my class today Jin Akatsuki." He looked at him as though he had done something evil. A small smile started to spread on Mikes face. "I applade you for your rudeness." laughed and leanded against his desk. "You're right some students are even laziar then you. Is it really that hard to find a class. There is a map of the floor on each corner. I can't wait all day for my students but sense it is the first day I'll wait ten minutes for the students that are 'lost'. Untill then get to know eachother make friends. Believe it or not Friends are a big part of being a demon slayer. After all what would a life of slaying be with no one to share it with?" He started to laugh as he started to remember fighting big bad demons with Marta and Masuna. All the depressing and tragidy that happened yet they carried on happy. He couldn't imagen what it would have been like alone.

Strange as it might sound, it took Reimu a few minutes to realize that the bell meant that she should be in class.

She silently cursed her upbringing- being totally honest, she'd never actually attended a school before, though she figured her parents had given her a good enough overview; obviously, they glossed over the bell that apparently signed each change-over in time. When she changed her eyes into the Hunter's Eyes, it drew power away from her other senses- even a loud bell barely registered to her, especially when she was busy people watching.

Blind Eyes had an interesting construction, but it certainly wasn't easy to navigate through- indeed, Reimu couldn't figure out the location of her class based off of the information she'd been given. For another few minutes, she wandered around, looking through the various classrooms for the one that she was assigned. None came to mind, so she eventually gave up and activated her special Trait again.

Finding the trails of the people she knew were going to Basic Combat 101 was easy- especially Jin's, who she had already met and gotten an eyefull of his magic when he destroyed the gate. The boy, predictably, didn't take the most effective pathway to the class, dawdling down halls for no apparent reason, but working at a swift pace Reimu managed to tail him fairly effectively.

It occurred to her that she had't actually seen much of the Akatsuki twins since they'd got here; it made sense, she was a scout at heart and when presented with a new territory to explore, that took up most of her time. It was only at this point when she'd settled down into a casual routine and was prepared to settle down, really.

She pushed open the door to where the mana trail ended.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, her eyes still glowing red and obscuring the detailed features of her classmates. "Had some difficulty finding the place," she added, sitting down on an open desk next to the end of Jin's trail and blinking away her eyes.

---

"I'm Lien Akatsuki. It's nice to meet all of you."

Rinne's eyes narrowed a little. Brown-eyed, long-haired. No real external signs of demonic heritage, or indications of being anything other than what they actually are- fair enough, most students were as they appeared, after all.

She pulled her scarf a little tighter around her neck and nodded at the new arrival.

"Kotobyaku Rinne, Second Year. Pleased to make your aquaintance, Akatsuki," she said formally, standing and offering a handshake- though she still kept her eyes trained on the younger girl's. She knew something was going on behind the scenes, and this girl had an idea of what it was.

Rinne wasn't arrogant- she was simply logical. If she was uninformed, she couldn't do anything. In the life of a Demon Slayer, one had to be sensitive to changes in Hell at all times- at any moment, Lucifer might figure a way to escape safely into the human realm and attempt to crush all living life. Demons were wily, transformative beasts that could adapt to things far more quickly than a human ever could- every advantage was needed to face off against them. If Rinne was unable to do anything about demons, then what was her point?

As such, it was in Rinne's best interest to extract this information from Lien. Through any means necessary, though starting from the most hospitable and moving to the less-such; she knew the Headmistress would likely throw her off the trail if she went directly there, and she still hadn't met any of the other involved students.

-

"I'm Lien Akatsuki. It's nice to meet all of you."

Masa's eyes widened a little. He fumbled with the piece of his bowtie he was adjusting, then quickly looked downward so he could finish doing so and avoid looking like a total fool- fortunately also hiding his face as it burned with a slight blush.

The new student was really cute. Masalohov didn't consider himself easily beholden to aesthetics, being a Half-Fey that lived with magical Glamour as a facet of life, but he wasn't particularly immune from getting crushes now and then... though admittedly, this was his first at Blind Eyes.

This would be unpleasant. Having a crush meant that he was even less composed than usual, and he'd never had any luck with it in the past. Girls tended to see him as the weird, quiet kid that spent most of his time playing old instruments and avoiding all human contact- and, of course, he owed it to people to avoid contact with them.

After breathing for a second, he adjusted his suit and returned his attention to the class, trying not to give away his occasional glance at the girl towards the front of the class- currently being greeted by Rinne, for some strange reason. That was odd- Rinne didn't tend to bother with introducing herselves to new students without some other reason behind it.

Aeklyn looked ahead as the bell had rung, It was obvious that she was excited, The Demonology teacher had looked at the Spare Class Roster he had in his Desk, which had told him the names of all the Students, Including Aeklyn's Nickname, and what type of half-demon they are, That was obviously important to a Demonology Teacher, because If the lesson was taught wrong, It could upset a Student or worse. The Teacher then said "Okay, For today's Lesson, We're going to cover the 2 Demons of Lust that is known in existence, Along with a Third, more obscure Monster of the Same Category, The Succubus and The Incubus.. And the Alice..." When Aeklyn heard Incubus, She winced with a slight bit of anger, as her father was one. but squee'd when she found out she was going to learn more about herself, A few of her friends looked Worried...

The Teacher continued with his lesson "Lets start with the Succubi and Incubi, Both of which are actually The Same type of Demon, the Only difference is that the Succubi are made of only Females, and Incubi are made of only Males, Their Ace points are Seducing others so they can eat their Victim's Soul when they are brimming with Emotions. Half-Succubi or Half-Incubi are actually a very rare sight, Since most of the time, During Contact with the Victim, The victim's Soul gets eaten." The Teacher Looked at Aeklyn and said "Succubi and Incubi are known for their ability to attract people toward themselves, so when they're around, There is quite often a Trap or Ambush nearby. Be sure to keep a strong will, otherwise you'll be a victim to a Succubus or an Incubus" The Teacher Chuckled as he pointed to Ashley, saying "She'll make good practice to strengthen your will, A Strong Willed Demon Hunter is the Best kind, Especially when Facing a Succubus or an Incubus..."

The Teacher then Cleared his throat and Continued "The Alice is a very odd Type of Half-Succubus, Often Born from when an Incubus or Succubus reproduces with a Human, but the offspring ends up taking lot more than Normal after their Succubus Mother, Or more likely, Their Incubus Father..." Aeklyn was tearing up a little bit, but it wasn't noticable "The Alice still Retains their Emotions, which they almost always take after their Human Parent for, but due to being More Demonic than Normal, There are always Holes in their Emotions, Like they lack certain Emotions, And They almost always Lack a favorite thing to do. Among the Ace points of the Alice is similar to a Succubus, An odd Attraction towards them, but Unlike their Demonic Parents, Their Skin is capable of Remaining Permanently Pristine, Regardless of how many scars that she might Face...". That Answers Ashley's Question about her Impaling Injury Regenerating... The Teacher Continued "Also Unlike their Demonic Parents, An Alice does not need to feed on souls to stay alive, They feed on the Emotions of other people around it, And they always Stop Physically Maturing around a certain Age, Most of the time, around 11-13 years old...". She was freaked out, because she looks 18, but being 22 years old, She knew she stopped physically maturing, There were Murmurs amongst students about Aeklyn's Wings and Tail, which that had possibly explained them...

The Teacher was about to continue on the Topic of Alices, but noticed that Aeklyn was on the verge of Crying, so he decided to stop there on the lecture for the moment, Somehow understanding what she was going through, until a Student upped and asked "Professor? Why are we speaking about Alices when it seems it's more of a Type of Half-Demon rather than a Type of Demon?" This helped Aeklyn a little bit, Until "An Alice, Depending on what age it stopped maturing, Can be considered a [b]DEMON[/b], The older it was wh-" the Teacher was interrupted by the sound of Aeklyn getting up, and running out the classroom in an attempt to find somewhere she could be alone in the hallway, crying and sobbing horribly...

Mayu walked around the school looking for her first classsince she had not gotten o the school since earlier that day she did not know were any thing was. It didn't help that the school was almost as large as a castle. she thought about the thoughts that were going through her head when she decided to come to this school. She got so lost in her thought that she ended up on the year three hall. she finnally snaped back to reailty and noticed a girl run out of one of the class looking like she was about to cry. She walked up to he r and asked, " do you happen to know where History of the Macabre and Unknown 1 is located." She stood there waiting for an answer.

Lien smiled at Rinne as she shook her hand. She seemed like a kind girl, albeit a bit mature. "Thank you. I'm still a little confused about a lot of things, and this place is so huge." She was about to tell her about the Osaka incident, but remembered about what Marta told her and Jin. [i]Make sure you don't tell anybody about anything that happened here. Not everyone is... eager, to know that Lucifer was so close to the Power of Darkness. That aside, some half-demons are effected by only being half blood. They want to full demon, and they may think turning you over to Lucifer will help them get there.[/i] She looked away and frowned slightly. It was a pretty heavy burden to keep the secret that the devil was out to kill you, but she'd have to manage. "I... I'm gonna take my seat now." she said walking past Rinne and sitting in front of Masalahov. Her bag was placed on the floor next to her, but not before she pulled out a select choice of supplies. It was a data analyzing class, but she still didn't know what she would and wouldn't need. Towards the back of the room, she heard a few older kids mention her name, as well as something about being cute. She blushed as a feeling of pride replaced her nervousness. Perhaps things wouldn't be so bad.

------

As Reimu took her seat and told about how she had trouble getting there, a small smirk crossed Jin's face and he had to resist the urge to stand up and say 'I told you so' to the teacher. Rather than insult the teacher that could probably kick the crap outta him, he decided to talk to Reimu, and maybe some of the others. "This place is enormous." he said towards Reimu. "Still, it all seems pretty cool." He leaned back in his chair, suddenly realizing he was surrounded by women. A small movement caught his eye, and he noticed a small round creature scamper across the combat mat. "Did anyone else see that?" he said, unsure if anyone heard him. An odd feeling crossed his mind. [i]Is this from that thing?[/i] What was that thing anyways? Was it a sort of demon? If so, then what was it doing in here? The thought occurred to him that it might be used for training. There may even be more powerful demons somewhere nearby.

Another feeling crossed him. This one much more powerful, but with somewhat more of a blood lust in it. He wondered if anyone else could feel it as well. Remembering Reimu's Hunters eyes, he turned to her and pointed in the direction in which he'd seen the creature and felt the pressure. "Can you see anything there?" he asked unaware of the anti sight barrier around that area.

[color=#8B4513]"It sure is"[/color] Emilia responded to Jin's statement. [color=#8B4513]"Even though I've been here before I still tend to get lost."[/color] She giggled. [color=#8B4513]"It must be harder for you since this is your first time. As for it being cool, it sure is. There is so much stuff to do here according to my mom."[/color] Emilia then leaned toward Jin. [color=#8B4513]"Oh how rude of me. I'm Emilia Angilletta. If you want to see me hair and eyes just try to pull of my hood. I dare you."[/color] Emilia knew that many people wanted to see her eyes and hair, but they couldn't because of her hood. She also felt cocky since she knew that she can easily dodge almost any attack a first year can dish out. [color=#8B4513]"As you can tell from me being here I'm a first year. I'm actually a summoner, unlike my mother who is a beserker."[/color]

At that moment a student next to her started to talk to her distracting her from what Jin said about something else being in the room. She quickly turned back Jin because she didn't want to be rude.

Aeklyn Completely Ignored Mayu's question and took a right turn, Running straight ahead afterward, Passing the 4th year Hall, and then a few halls containing the Optional Classes, Then She went into the Last Hall on the very end of the main hallway, She was trying to find a place to hide so she can be alone for a while, still crying from the revelation that she was, in fact, a demon. She found a place, The end of Last hallway, Very dark, Nobody would think of seeing her, not that they could anyway, She concealed herself with the Mask of the Mist, so that nobody could see her, but her crying could still be heard in that Hall, unknowing to her if that would get some of the Staff's Attention

--Meanwhile, back at Demonology IX, Room 636--

The Demonology Teacher had paled because of what had happened, His class record of Perfect Demonology Teaching had just been shattered by that Student, but then again, It was wrong to call an Alice a Demon without fully explaining everything about Alices, A horrible Slip-up that got quite a few students upset at him, Including the Old Second Year Representative, The Demonology Teacher passed out because of all the Tension in the air. The OSYR then said "We need to get Ashley back to Normal! Who the hell is with me!?" A few of the Students cheered that happened to be her friends, and several people who did not know Aeklyn at all raged "YEA!" "Well I only need 2 of you!" 2 Students, One very brave and idolized Aeklyn for her deeds, In fact, he was the person that was being Bullied this morning. The other was a Girl, One of Aeklyn's friends and was a Black-haired Half-[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori_%28folklore%29"]Satori[/url] who could read minds using her right eye, The OSYR then said to the other Students, "Try to wake the Teacher, and maybe get the headmaster! We'll go find Ashley!" At which the Student Trio Left the Demonology Classroom...

As Kiriki sat in her seat she tried to listen in on some of the students conversations but none of them seemed interesting enough to join in, so she sat there silently playing with her small bunny doll that she hand made years back. "hmm Mr Bunny, what should i do with this spare time?" and with a large sigh she leans back in her chair to nap but over hears a conversation about how easy it is to get lost in this maze of a school. Turning around in her chair Kiriki says "Yea i got lost as well, but i had a teacher show me the way. Also I'm Kiriki Heita, a 1st year like yourselves. Nice to meet you." ^^

Mike turned towards the student. "Alright everyone shut up and pay attention." He said giving a smile. "Time to start class now. This is Basic Combat so I'm not gonna normally give you writing crap. So why I gave you desks I'm not sure." He said as he scratched his beard. "We should start with the rules. First the rules of my classroom. Come to class early." He looked at Jin and Reimu when he said this. "Second I am the teacher don't interupt me or disturb my class. Just remember, I can kill everyone of you if I wanted to." Again he looked at Jin as he said it."The final and most important rule, do not I repeat do not be a dumbass." This time he looked at all of the students with a look of 'don't test me bro.' "Now for rules of combat. Rule number one, don't rush into a battle you aren't sure you can win. Rule number two, which I believe is one of the most important, you must have courage. Rule three act like a bad ass and you're dead." He laughed and looked at Jin again.

Mayu watched as the girl ran right pass her. She looked in the direction that ran off in, she decided that she was late enough as is so she decide that she go tell the girl about some manners. Mayu followed her down another hall and watch her run in to one of the empty rooms. She waited a second before going in after her. She went in and looked around but couldn't see her but she could hear her. She started talking in a calm voice," Are you ok? Where are you? I just want to help you." SHe hoped that would calm the girl down enough for her to get directions to class. She coutinued, " Come on please show your plese."

Aeklyn was still crying when she looked at Mayu as she got near her, she shouted as she was crying[color=#800080] "Get Away from Me!!!'[/color], She was feeling a slight burning sensation as she said that...

---

Jessica heard Aeklyn's voice and decided to take the lead of the trio with a [color=#000080]"Follow Me"[/color]. She hurried to where the voice came from, a Room in The Last School hall, an old Counselor's room, Jessica saw a first year student trying to advance towards Aeklyn, but could not find where she was, Jessica Grabbed the First year in the arm and pulled her towards her, looking into her eyes, She found out that she needed Directions to the History class and told the First year [color=#000080]"You do realize that you passed the First Year Class hall about 5-6 halls ago?" [/color]She then said to the other 2 students [color=#000080]"Can you please take this first year back to the First year Hall?"[/color] The other 2 Students Nodded and did so, Guiding Mayu out of the room and back to the First Year Hall. Jessica looked around as she heard a crying and whimpering voice [color=#800080]"Sakura? Is that you?"[/color][color=#000080] "Yes it is me Ashley..."[/color] Jessica could tell that Aeklyn was sad, Mainly that the Teacher called her a Demon, But She also found that she was also feeling a Burning Sensation on all of her skin. She took care not to anger her even more... Unfortunately, Trying to move closer did not help, Jessica could see a Flare-up of Black and Red aura as she took a single step toward her, Which in turn, allowed Jessica to see Aeklyn... It really did not help Jessica's fear at all since Aeklyn's Aura is not typically able to be seen, She looked back 1 year ago when she saw that exact same Aura enveloping Aeklyn during that Mission, The true terror that all the Demons faced, and herself as well. Jessica Paled Slightly and reached and grabbed her cellphone quickly, Trembling while Dialing the Number for the Headmaster, after the phone number was dialed for the headmaster, The Cell-phone was shot out from her hands, and landed in some place where either person couldn't reach, yet the caller on the other end could hear what was happening perfectly, Aeklyn then said [color=#800080][b]"A Demonic Presence in this School!? Nobody Defiles this Sacred School While I'm Around!!!"[/b] [/color]It was in a voice that Jessica Recognized along with that Transformation, Aeklyn's eyes became Red with Slit Pupils, Her Tail, Now unable to be kept rolled up, grew much longer with a much sharper Tip, Her Wings Phased through her Uniform and Grew slightly larger...

"Over there?" Reimu asked with a moment, furrowing her brow. She blinked into her Eyes and blinked off just as quick, shaking her head.

"It's a blindspot. There's some sort of barrier set up that interferes with my sight. Funny, don't recall if that was there before..." she mumbled under her breath, so as to not get taught talking in class.

Her first opinions of Mike were not positive ones- he seemed too intense to be a good instructor, too willing to flaunt his superiority; after all, he father had once told her that needing to remind people you had power was worse than not having power in the first place. His rules of combat were pretty simple and more common sense than anything; did any of the other students really think it was a good idea to rush into a battle you couldn't win? Or 'Act like a badass', whatever that meant? She'd covered information like ambush manoeuvres, positioning, observation of the enemy and combat philosophy- just now, she wondered if she'd actually learn anything here.

Momentarily worried that she might actually be [i]too overprepared [/i]for this class (well, it WAS basics, she reflected), she raised her hand quickly like her mother had taught her to.

"Excuse me uh, sensei, you mean we'll be doing a lot of practical learning, right? You're not just going to lecture most of the time?" she asked, trying to keep the note of panic out her voice that might have snuck in there. If there was one thing Reimu didn't want to do, it was [i]waste her time in class. [/i]Susanoo had set a pretty sharp end date for them, after all.

-

"Hm."

Rinne pursed her lips. She didn't expect Lien to come clean immediately, but she seemed almost defensive at this point. Perhaps she'd been instructed to keep quiet about it, then? That was unfortunate but not unworkable.

Not much to be done at the moment then. She took her seat, noting with annoyance that she had chosen to sit close to Masalahov- away from most of the other students, of course, who learned that sitting next to the half-fey during class typically resulted in being tired through class- or worse, [i]sleeping [/i]through class. Masa always reacted strongly whenever that happened, relocating himself to the most remote corner of the classroom- or even, on occasion, skipping class. Half-Fey had the unfortunate feature of passively leaching the power from those around them, especially sleepers, and it seemed that Masa bore it pretty poorly, trying to isolate himself as much as possible.

It was despicable for him to have been born in the first place, of course, she frowned. She liked to keep track of the more unusual demon hybrids at the academy, in case anything went... [i]wrong [/i]with them. Fey were usual demons, in that they fornicated often with humans and yet rarely begot children- primarily due to the inability to keep a human alive long enough to bear a child to term. Adult fey were flighty, arrogant beings that caused death and rampant chaos everywhere they went, yet believed themselves to be the epitome of beauty- perhaps not actively malicious at all times, but still a threat. Masa didn't seem to have any of the symptoms yet, but it was entirely possible that his personality could... [i]develop [/i]as he aged.

So she kept an eye on him.

Beware the quiet ones was her motto, after all.

-

Masa nearly snapped his pen when he realized his crush was [i]sitting in front of him.[/i]

He gulped. Should he tell her? Wait for someone else? Not many people in this classroom were familiar with him, and even less knew exactly how Fey worked. But if he warned her that he'd be draining her power if she sat near him, then she probably would think he was threatening her, somehow- even though it wasn't his fault! But if he [i]didn't [/i]say anything, then she'd feel betrayed and angry when she finally figured it out- and he'd feel [i]terrible [/i]if she failed a test or something because of tiredness!

Not helping was the taste of her mana. Sweet, gentle and compassionate, with a texture akin to healing light- it was, quite literally, like having a bit of her essence inside him, and he blushed a little at the thought. It was terrible of him to be taking it at all, even if it wasn't his fault, but it was one of the few times he could honestly say he sympathized with vampires- if drinking blood was anything like this, he could see why it was so difficult to turn away from their evil ways.

He went through a couple of breathing exercises to calm himself, steeled his nerves, and poked her in the back of the shoulder with a pen. He mentally rehearsed what he was going to say, but it died on his tongue as he caught sight of her twin orbs now far closer to his own than he was used to.

"U-uhm, hi. No offense meant or anything, but, uh, you probably shouldn't sit too close to me- Ah, not because I don't like you or anything! It's just that I'm, urm, a Fey and I tend to make people tired if they're near for too long- uh, n-not that I want to or anything! It's just something that... happens. S-sorry,"

Well that was lame. He berated himself mentally.

-

"An-another!" Susanoo said, pounding on the table for more Sake. It wasn't particularly good, but the school hadn't had a chance to properly brew their own batch yet- they were relying on imports from across Japan, and it just wasn't as good. So, of course, Susanoo compensated for quality with quantity.

Receiving another cup from another set of delicate hands, he grinned and shotgunned the entire mug within a few seconds, roaring in victory afterwards and smashing the container in his grip. He smirked, he snarled, he got up and pranced about like a wild beast- all in all, Susanoo could think of anything better than what he had right now, at the moment. Susanoo was a man of simple pleasures.

Just as he was wondering if the headmistress had made good on her deal yet and brought him a wench, an odd reverb echoed though his head. A line of wind, subtly out of place for where it should be. He sobered up immediately.

"How did a demon manage to get [i]inside the school already? [/i]GRAWW!" He howled, thundering out the doors of the pub and towards the school proper, intent on rectifying the problem before his honour became damaged.

As Kiriki sat there in class listening to the rules of the class, only when she hear a girl behind her say something about practical learning in this class, did it dawn on her how completely unprepared she was for "combat" with demons. In a quick motion she opens her book and starts reading about basic combat techniques and what to do in panic situations. Prof. Faust had given her this book upon her entering the school as a welcoming gift, and quite a gift it was because without it she would have been completely screwed in this basic level class. "Okay, so, i uh... punch... and kick... and... Oh Crap i'm so screwed!" she silently mutters to herself as she scans the book. "Along with looking around... These people look like all hell was unleashed on them and they could kick my butt any second now. Crap crap crap... " She was having trouble with reading as she could hear almost everything in the classroom thanks to her half-demon ears, making her hearing very sensitive.

Archived