Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][Accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

Mike looked at Reimu as she asked this. He then sighed and laughed again. "You make it sound like this is my first time teaching a class. I need to lecture a little so get of my case." He walked over to a door leading to another room. "Although I never really followed these rules so why teach them. Now sense some of you are so egar to get started maybe I should relese a few demons and let them run free till you all can take them. Maybe a few behemoths will do for you?" He looked at Reimu again this time with a 'please test me some more' look. He then looked at Kiriki reading through her book. "But sense you are all first years I need to tell you about Magus' Aethrs and Specca. Magus is the use of aura in combat. Aethrs and Specca are both forms of Magus. Specca is the use of aure for combat while combining it with your mind. Spells, incantation, curses and blessings. Aethrs uses aura combined with your body or a weapon." He looked at Reimu again. "You might want to take notes by the way."

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticing that the book was useful, she drew her attention towards the teacher and what he had just said about the Aethrs, Specca, and Magus, "Wow, that's interesting..." Realizing this is good information to know, Kiriki quickly writes everything down in a smaller notebook that she keeps with her at all times or when she remembers it. It is full of small life tips and tricks along with other various things like how to cook and now fight demons . With raising her hand she says "Uh Sensei, are those the only two magus one can use in battle? And can we use Aethrs on other weapons and people besides ourselves?" As she says this, she prepares a piece of paper with pencil waiting eagerly on Sensei's response...

Jin's face lit slightly as a smile spread across it. This Emilia girl seemed rather friendly. He didn't have the first clue what she was talking about, but how was she to know? Summoner and Berserker may have been foreign languages to Jin, but he supposed he'd have to wait and learn of them in the future. Then confusion crossed gim. She'd just dared him to remove her hood, right? But, why? "Umm, I don't mean to offend," he said carefully "but I'll pass on removing your hood." In a way, he felt as if he'd been called out. Called out to a fight he couldn't possibly win, not without losing a considerable amount of honor at least. Besides, it wasn't his business whether or not her hood was up.

Still, curiosity was not an easy thing to resist. His daydreams spun into fruition again, this time about what Emilia looked like under the hood. Some were comical, some beautiful, some just strange, and of course some average. The temptation to renove her hood was almost unbearable, til he was saved by Kiriki's response. The same smirk as before slid across his face. "Did any of you get lost on the hall that smelled like rotting meat?"

Jin didn't know it, but he actually had gotten lost on the Necromancy hall. It was mostly a haven for Summoner class students, but the occasional 1st year, like himself, tended to get lost there as well. Jin would have continued to take wrong turns and hit dead ends if he hadn't been shown the proper direction by a 4th year student with multiple summoning circles tattooed up and down his arms, similar to one of the men that had been in Osaka during the incident, hadn't shown him the correct way. The boy addressed himself as Kurozawa, and seemed nice enough, but.... there was just something strange about how he looked at Jin. Something that unsettled him.

That's when Mike's lecture began. Reimu leaning close to give her answer. [i]A blindspot?[/i] This was certainly strange, as Reimu's eyes hadn't met a counter, but Jin supposed that out of anyone who could it'd be on of the teacher's.

As Professor Lemieux's gaze fell upon him for the third time mentioning something about being a 'badass' his face reddened. [i]That's not even fair.[/i] he thought. Towards the back of the room, he heard a few girls giggling, one saying something about him being a loser already. This caused him to grow a slightly brighter hue of pink. Quietly, he sank in his seat, not paying much more of the professors lecture. [i]No time for self pity. I gotta focus. Don't forget Jin, you're on a deadline here.[/i] He straightened up, hoping nobody noticed how he'd acted and listened to Mike's lecture on Magus.

----

Lien tried hard not to look at Rinne while she waited. There was something about her, something that scared Lien. She was curious, she could tell, and Lien had already almost slipped up. She brushed her hair behind her ear, something that she did frequently when nervous since she first entered school. She wasn't sure why she did this, but she also didn't particularly care.

It was then that she felt a small prod against her shoulder. Fearing it was Rinne again, she began to come up with bogus answers about what she'd done before showing up at Blind Eyes, but soon dismissed them all. It wasn't Rinne. It was a small, nervous, somewhat fragile looking boy. He was well dressed, considering the rest of the class consisted of people in school uniforms or casual street clothes.

She looked at him carefully as he finished his stumbling slip up of words, trying to remember something Marta said. To anyone else, it would've been obvious that Masa was crushing on her, but Lien was never too wise in this area. She could easily spot it with others, but couldn't with herself.

After a few seconds, she remembered Marta's words. [i]Healers can revitalize themselves by recycling their own aura. It won't do to heal wounds, but it'll keep you from passing out after healing multiple people.[/i] The boy said he'd make her tired, and it was clear to her he felt guilty of that. She smiled warmly at him and said "Oh, you don't need to feel a burden here." She focused hard and pushed her green healing aura to her right palm, creating a layer just visable enough for one to see, before pulling it all back. "I'm working on becoming a Healer, so if you don't mind, this will be good practice for me." She gave him another warm smile. The same one she had given Jin when she'd applied first aid to his fight wounds. "But if you really want me to move, I can."

-----

It wasn't long after Susanoo had left the pub, that Marta humg up the call Sakura made to her, grabbed her gauntlets and left the building. Pretty soon she was at his side, keeping a decent pace with him. Ironically enough, she'd just set up arrangements for Susanoo's wench. Two wench's actually. She gave him a polite smile. "I trust you're enjoying yourself?" she said with a semi-serious tone. "The sake isn't fresh, but by the end of the week we'll have it the way you like." She gave him a quick wink, then returned to the matter at hand. "It's Ashley. The Alice you saw in Osaka. Something set her off, but we should be able to calm her without causing any damage to her or any others."

Sera walked up the stairs to the school [i][color=#ff0000]"becasue of you we are late to the first day of school"[/color][/i] she beigns running. Samael laughs [i][color=#0000ff]"you are in my first class so it shouldnt matter"[/color][/i] Sera turns toward him [color=#ff0000][i]"you should have been here earlier since your a teacher!"[/i][/color]. She runs though the doors of the school with her father right behind her. Samael [color=#ff0000][i]"I told the headmaster that I was going to be late.....so I'm sure she will find someone to cover for me"[/i][/color] he slighty turns his head [i][color=#ff0000]"though I doubt they can teach like me". [/color][/i]Sera sighs "whatever lets get going". Samael stops for a moment and looks around [i][color=#ff0000]"something doesn't seem right"[/color][/i] Sera stops [i][color=#0000ff]"is something wrong?"[/color][/i] Samael looks at her [i][color=#ff0000]"nothing....lets go"[/color][/i] he begins walking again".

Aeklyn Glared at Jessica, A Demonic Energy Raging and Pulsing through herself, She laughed as Jessica kept Eye Contact with her, keeping tabs on Aeklyn's Intentions, Unfortunately, Jessica was torn apart emotionally about which 2 intentions that Aeklyn would go for, She knew that Aeklyn was Angry and Sorrowful because that Teacher called her a Demon, Jessica Readied for Battle before Aeklyn Laughed, Her Tail Waving Slightly as she said [b][color=#800080]"Whatcha going to do to your Friend, Jessica!? Bite Me? Kick Me? Slap Me? They won't Hurt me! Oh I know... GIVE ME A HUG!!!"[/color] [/b]Aeklyn was Laughing as she charged towards Jessica, Moving very Fast, She was already behind Jessica and Smacked her into a wall, The Terror on Jessica's Face was priceless to Aeklyn, That form was how Jessica Imagined it to be, Terrifyingly Fast and Strong. Aeklyn was licking her lips and saying [color=#800080][b]"Have you tasted The Sorrows of Self-Near-Death?"[/b] [/color]Jessica was Whimpering as she nodded tremblingly Aeklyn then Laughed and said [color=#800080][b]"Oh So Delicious and Nutritious~ <3" [/b][/color]It was evident that she was being very Childish as she said that, but then again, It almost worked, Jessica Dodged the Tail that was aiming straight for her neck, Jessica then said [color=#0000CD]"Nice Try, but No Dice Ashley"[/color] It was now apparent that She was pissed off, Aeklyn's Tail Split into 2 more Identical Tails as she shouted so loud, that Jessica swore that the whole School could hear it [color=#800080][b]"MY NAME IS NOT ASHLEY! IT'S AEKLYN! GET. IT. RIGHT!"[/b][/color] Aeklyn Extended her right hand as one of her Wind bullets from her Caladbolg Disintegrated and formed into Several Rings that Orbited around her, Jessica Readied 2 wards on each hand, but by the time they were ready, She already had her Rings of Black Wind circling around Jessica. Aeklyn then crossed her arms and said [b][color=#800080]"Are you really sure that you don't want to help me?"[/color][/b][color=#0000CD] "NO!"[/color][color=#800080] [b]"Too Bad, You're going to help me anyway!"[/b][/color] The Rings Shattered and bound Jessica's arms together and her legs together, Along with Gagging her, She wrapped one of her Tails around Jessica and brought her Face-to-Face to Aeklyn, Jessica was Whimpering in fear. Aeklyn said [color=#800080][b]"I'm sorry i had to do this to you... Sakura..."[/b][/color]. Although Muffled by the gag, She screamed in pleasure when Aeklyn merged the tip of the tail wrapped around Jessica to the back of her Neck, Jessica felt some sorrows just get pumped out, but it was quite exhausting to keep awake as Aeklyn Fed on her Sorrows.

She sensed 2 powerful presences coming towards the Academy, 1 she could actually see from very far away because it was a Demon, She muttered [color=#800080][b]"Great, I'm going to have to do this quickly... But Speaking of Quickly..."[/b][/color] Aeklyn Extended some of her Demonic Aura into Jessica from her tail, Hopefully protecting her from what Aeklyn was about to do, Aeklyn got 2 bullets from her Ammo Bag, 2 Electricity Bullets, one for Each Hand, which then Disenchanted into 2 balls of electricity, She Forced them together as hard as she could, Creating a Pulse of harmless Electricity that Amplified her Ability to Sense Demons, even allowing her to see into Classrooms, Half Demons appeared Gray, The Humans appeared a Lighter Gray, but then came 2 Bright Orange Dots, One Small, in some classroom, and one rather Large, Both seeming Oblivious to events that had happened, She grinned Evilly, Although Not knowing where the Larger one was actually at, The Smaller one was likely a Sensory part of a Demon, She moved out of the Empty Classroom, and almost in a near instant, Aeklyn Moved to the First year Hall, but did not Immediately move into the Basic Fighting Class or the Data Analysis Class, That would give people sensing her the Wrong Idea, However, What she was looking for was in the Basic Combat Class...

Mike sensed a sort of demonic aura coming from some where close. "Now student I'm going to call some some Smoke Tars and some Goblins and I want you to take care of them. I need to leave class for a moment and take care of something." He then went in to the other room and brought a viel of blood and dripped few drops on the floor. As the drops hit the floor black bug like things and small round impish creatures with small legs and large arms started appearing in the class. He placed the viel on his desk and walked to the door of the class. "Also don't be stupid." With that he walked out of the class room and closed the door. He looked down the hall and saw Aeklyn. He started to walk up to her. "Ashley don't you have class?" Something seemed of about her. "Ashley are you alright?" His voice displayed worry as he spoke. He stepped closer to her.

Alex was sitting in his Demonology class as the teacher walked in. "Good morning boys and girls." He said. The teacher had long blonde hair with a top hat. He also had a fancy white shirt with a yellow tye with red pokadots on it brown kakis and thick roug=nd glasses that seemed to reflect a lot of light. At first sight he seemed to be a normal guy. The Alex looked at him again and notice that he was holding a gun to his head. [i]The hell is wrong with this psycho?[/i] Alex was unsure of why in the world the school would allow someone so mad to teach. Alex looked around at the other students had the same look on there faces. A look as though to say 'please don't blow your brains out while teaching me.'

"Alice, eh?" Susanoo mused without slowing his pace. "Never liked 'em. Succubi spawn are odd. Usually half-demons average out at a certain level of humanity to demon, but children of lust demons place anywhere across the map. If she's gone feral, safer just to kill her. Better to mourn a dead ally than try to tangle with a potential traitor every five seconds. Demon spawn like you have enough to deal with than handling the problems of the unstable," he gruffed, pulling a section loose from Totsuka- a silver, wickedly curved lance that looked like it had seen action in the past.

Still, an out of control student wasn't too much to worry about, he supposed. Not something Lucifer could reliably predict, so likely not an attempt to compromise their security. Still, better to be safe than sorry- Susanoo had given his word that he'd protect the school from demons, and he'd damn well do that. He didn't even notice that his steps were starting to decapitate the blades of grass where he stepped, sharp daggers of wind already forming around his skin subconsciously.

It had been far, [i]far [/i]too long, he reflected, since he did something this awesome.

-

Reimu gave Mike a sour look, and wasn't entirely certain if he was being facetious or not. Of [i]course [/i]she knew what Specca and Aethrs were- they formed the very basis of all Half-Demon combat. It was almost literally the first lesson she'd ever received that had concerned her special powers in any way.

Of course, some of the finer points of Specca eluded her, but that's because it wasn't her forte. Her mind tended to wander if she overloaded it with Aura, and incantations didn't come out quite properly- Aethrs were much more natural, especially when she let Salamander do most of the work. Her father had noticed early on that she was very proficient with her Caladbolg and had encouraged her to pursue information of nature pertaining to that above all else- there really wasn't a point to her studying healing if she had no talent in that area, of course.

Eventually, Mike dropped a few drops of blood on the ground and summoned some minor demons to attack while excusing himself- it was so sudden that Reimu almost felt herself taken by surprise, changed out of lecturing mode so quickly. That said, she recovered amiably well, and immediately kicked her desk to the ground, using it as a makeshift shelter and laying on the ground behind it. She materialized Salamander, this time in his standard sniper rifle set, and set up a primitive sniper nest using the desk.

"Keep them busy for me," she said while eyeing through the scope, steady hands guiding the barrel to the scurrying figures. She allowed her Hunter's eyes to take over- eliminating superfluous details, sharpening the images of the enemy, providing information pertinent to the flow of mana through her enemy's body... her father was right, the Hunter's Eyes truly were the ultimate Sniper's ability.

She took aim at the nexus of mana tethering one of the Imps to the mortal world, a circular whirpool of magic just below the base of his skull, and softly pulled the trigger.

-

Masa went a little pink.

"Oh... N-no, no, it's fine. If you don't mind it, I guess it's okay..." he said softly, his mind reeling.

She didn't care? What did that [i]mean? [/i]Did she mean it exactly as she said it- training? Maybe she was one of those super-serious types when it came to her speciality, and she wanted to increase her endurance even outside of the classroom? That seemed logical, even though something about it still rang wrong.

And her smile was heart-melting. Masa wasn't the most composed of individuals, but even he managed to avoid swooning, fortunately. He adjusted his bow-tie nervously when he noticed she hadn't turned around yet.

"Ah... I'm Masalohav Tolestrey. A first year... like you as well, I assume?" he said, managing to regain his composure a little now.

Unfortunately for Mike, He wasn't looking upward to see Jessica, trying to tell Mike to get away, Aeklyn was looking into the Classroom and saw more Orange Spots, so with that, She knew that the Sensory Demon she saw earlier could be simply taken care of by the other students, but as Mike Got closer, and called her "Ashley" again, She let out a low Growl and flew backward away from Mike, Even after her Demonic Instinct took over, She could not be bothered to disturb class, Panicking Students was the LAST thing she wanted, She flew away from the Teacher, Scanning the Area, aside from the Imps in the classroom, It turned out to be a possible False Alarm for her senses. Aeklyn was looking to get out of the School, Carrying an Emotion Donor covertly was tough work, especially when using your Tail, It was Exhausting, in fact, it took too much of her Energy, She could go back to the Empty room in the back, but that would be the first place that those two would look, Aeklyn finally found the front door to the academy and went through them, The Wind Bindings had Dispelled after walking towards a Cherry Tree, Thankfully for Jessica, Aeklyn Fell asleep underneath a Cherry Tree, Jessica could see tears of blood coming from Aeklyn's Eyes as she removed the Aeklyn's tail from her Neck, woozy from the Venom. Having a Run-in with an Alice in full form kinda Intrigued her to do more Research about them. Possibly what started this is the lack of knowledge of Alices to begin with...

Marta's eyes narrowed at Susanoo's plan to kill her. "No, just revert her back. We can't kill any of the students." That would mean a panic. Panic was the last thing that the school could afford, especially now that Lucifer's attempting to break in. She couldn't risk the defense of the school on this. That aside, Marta wasn't too keen to break any of the Demon Slayer laws. This one being not to harm or kill the innocent. If she did, Masune would be hard on her case. Well, whenever he got back he would.

Her eyes refocused as Aeklyn's movement changed. She'd gotten to another student, this much was clear. Still, she hadn't totally drained the student. Why was that? [i]What could she possibly...[/i] Her thought was quickly dismissed as another came to replace it. The first years hall was where Jin and Lien were. Aeklyn was there the night that Lucifer attacked. "She's after them." she said "The students. Still, she's not thinking properly. Try to subdue her, but again, we need to keep her alive."

Then her location shifted again. This time to a cherry tree on the school grounds. A sigh of relief escaped her as Marta ran. That was one less problem to deal with at the very least. Now the other students wouldn't be involved as much now, and they could fight easier out there if it came to that.

-----

The same black insect-like creatures that Jin had seen in the shopping plaza spilled into the room, accompanied by the small impish creatures he'd seen earlier. Remembering the man that'd attacked him that day. He summoned Kagutsuchi, and glanced around. The Smoke Tars, Jin assumed they were the insects, began settling on some of the furniture and students. After a few seconds, large mushrooms and other types of fungi began forming on them. Girls screamed, guys swung furiously at the bugs and imps, but they didn't seem to be in control of, well, anything.

Worse, the higher blood lust aura that Jin felt earlier had begun to grow. He heard a small growl off towards the training area. Although if the others heard, they didn't show it. A Goblin leaped towards him, reaching at his face, but Jin knocked it away quickly, not drawing his sword from it's sheathe. Another tried, but Jin dodged and rolled behind the shelter Reimu had made.

"Well, you did want it to be practical." he said kicking a Goblin into a crowd of Smoke Tars. A clear banging was coming from the area of the strange pressure, but there was a different pressure was brushing him now. Powerful and dangerous, but familiar. He couldn't place it at first, as he was focused on the situation at hand, but knew it was someone he knew.

A Smoke Tar landed on the ground next to him, instantly sprouting into a mushroom. The floor around it began to grow dark, as if it were covered in soot. Jin didn't know what it meant, but didn't want to find out. He drew Kagutsuchi from it's scabbard, feeling a strong flow of aura through his body as he did. The cap of the mushroom burst open the second before he could cut it. More Smoke Tars spilled out of it repeating the process this one had. The students who had been sprouted on were looking weak. He scrambled to his feet and darted towards a girl who looked about to pass out. He swung his sword at the mushroom embedded on her shoulder and severed it from the body.

He was admittedly rather amazed as he saw it fade away, but his amazement had to wait. The Smoke Tars were now emitting a thick black smog, causing the students to caugh violently. It didn't seem to be toxic, that at least was good, but it was heavy. A gaseous form of tar Jin imagined. While suffocating, slightly, the biggest disadvantage was that the students, most of them at least, could not see a thing.

Jin's problems didn't end there though. He wasn't sure why, but his left eye began pulsating. It was an odd feeling, neither painful, nor enjoyable. He guessed it had something to do with the smoke generated by the Smoke Tars, but it didn't seem to be affecting any of the others the same way. Besides, why would it effect only his left eye?

Three Goblins jumped out of the smoke and towards his chest. He spun the sword around and cut two in half, thrusting the blade through the last. All of them faded same as the Smoke Shroom had. A fierce smile crossed his face. He wasn't too bad at this. Although they were only basic demons, he still felt pride in that he'd taken four of them out.

His pride was short lived as two Goblins grabbed his ankles and began biting at his legs. "What the?" Another Goblin dropped down, attempting to land on his head. Jin destroyed it with a quick slash, but lost his balance in doing so. He stumbled backwards, hitting his head against the desk at the front, and knocked over the vial that Mike had been so negligent as to leave out.

A loud roar, followed by the sound of something crashing through the wall filled the room. The pulsing in Jin's eye was speeding up, but he ignored it. The Goblins at his ankles squealed and bolted off. Towards the area of the crash, Jin could make out a the shape of a very large four legged creature. It certainly wasn't a Goblin or Smoke Tar, and Jin could tell that it wouldn't be easy to beat.

-----

The boy that Lien was speaking to was certainly odd, but not unlikable. She smiled at him again. "It's nice to meet you Masalahov. Yes, I'm a first year too, and... there's still quite a bit about this place that I don't get, but it all seems interesting." It didn't take much longer for her to notice what he meant. There was a small but steady reduction in her aura as the boy stated. It wasn't a problem for her though, it took some focus, but in the end, she managed to reproduce the aura she's lost. The real question was if she needed to at that moment.

As Masa adjusted his bow tie, Lien giggled. It reminded her of how Jin had been when their mother would make him go to church. Only thing was, Jin was secretly trying to take his off, while he was straightening his. Without thinking, she reached over and help him with the tie. Gently moving her hands so as to make the bow comfortable and straight. "Better?" she asked kindly.

She pulled her hands away slowly so that she wouldn't mess up the tie. The boy seemed nervous of something, Lien assumed it was because of the classes. She was a little nervous as well to be honest. Then a curious thought crossed her. "Masalahov," she began stumbling over the odd Russian name "Do you mind if I call you Masa? Um, how did you find out about this school and how did you arrive?"

Emilia became quieted down once the professor started teaching, which didn't last long. Within minutes of the lesson beginning he left leaving the students to fight off some demons. Once the demons started appearing Emilia was simply dodging all the attacks that demons had. It was too easy for her, she even had her hands in the pockets of her sweater. She was easily going to get out of this without getting hurt, that is until more demons appeared. The situation was getting out of control. Student were passing out and getting hurt.

[color=#8B4513]"Crap"[/color] she said as she took her hands out of her pockets. [color=#8B4513]"They even made me use my full dodging skills."[/color] Emilia still not getting hurt was moving doing everything she can to dodge the attacks. She was doing flips, bending in awkward position, etc. [color=#8B4513]"Screw it I need to start attacking!"[/color] she screamed. That's when she reached into her pouch and took out a needle which she used it to stab one of her fingers. Blood started dripping from it, so she let it fall on a summoning circle one her left palm. A mini-blizzard came from the circle, actually managing to freeze some Smoke Tars. Her Snowflake Hound now stood next her. [color=#8B4513]"Help us out will ya!?"[/color] she told it as she threw her needle at a goblin, piercing its body.

It was starting to go well until a thick smog started to form. [color=#8B4513]"What the hell is this"[/color] she said covering her mouth and nose with her arm. [color=#8B4513]"Snowflake, where are you"[/color] she screamed. The smog was getting thicker, visibility was starting to go down. The snowflake hound wasn't panicking though, whatever the smog was it was immune to it. Snowflake was killing many Smoke Tars along with a few goblins. That's when she heard something fall. [color=#8B4513][i]"What was that"[/i][/color] she though to herself. The thump was soon followed by a loud roar. It actually scared some of the Smoke Tars and goblins away.

The smog cleared a little to reveal a much bigger demon. [color=#8B4513]"Crap, when did that get here"[/color] she though as she reunited with Snowflake.

Aeklyn opened her eyes at a Spike of Demonic Energy, The Behemoth had shown itself at last, She was way too tired to do much of anything, then she noticed that her tail was not connected to anything, Jessica had escaped her Tail, but the next thing she felt was the Jessica Stroked her Back, Aeklyn let off a Soothed Growl, and her Tails became one again, Aeklyn then said in a much more calmer voice, but still having large amounts of Demonic Presence in it [color=#800080][b]"Sakura... I-" [/b][/color]Aeklyn was Interrupted by Jessica giving her a Hug, Almost Marshmallowing herself in Aeklyn's Bosom, Jessica Said while Crying [color=#0000CD]"I'm so worried about you"[/color] [color=#800080][b]"Sakura... Focus!"[/b][/color] Jessica remained Silent as Aeklyn Continued [color=#800080][b]"I Need you to watch the Basic Combat Class from the Shadows... That Behemoth is likely not for the class... After seeing the Intentions of the Behemoth, Wake me..."[/b][/color] Aeklyn fell asleep right after saying this to Jessica, which Jessica Nodded, She ran back into the School and into the first year hall Silently, even passing Mike without him seeing her, She looked into the Basic Combat Class and saw the 4 legged Demon, She kept watch at the Demon and Jin...

Mike knew there was something up with Aeklyn he just wasn't sure what. He was thinking about following untill he say smoke coming out from under the door to his class. He then heard the loud rour of a Behemoth. He opened the door fast and walked in as smoke went out of the room. He saw the beast as he walked in. The Goblins and Smoke Tars seemed to be recking enough trouble. Mike knew that most of the students couldn't even come close to beating a Behemoth. "I leave for five minutes and you call a Behemoth?" He looked toward his desk and saw that Jin had fallen and knocked the blood over. Maybe Mike should have been a little more careful with where he but the vial. "Don't worry everyone just stay back and don't make any sudden movements. I'll take of this." He said sounding bored. He then walked closer to the Behemoth.

Jessica Saw in Mike's Eyes that he knew something was up with Aeklyn, and that the Behemoth wasn't part of the class, Jessica hurried back out of the School to Aeklyn, She tried to wake her by rustling her, but her Aura was forming some sort of Barrier over her, She tried punching the Barrier, but it Deflected the Punches, She sighed as she looked at her tail, Maybe... Jessica gripped on her tail with her left hand, then she gripped with her Right hand very hard and Slid across the tail a little, She tossed and Turned a little, Blushing, But it also Secreted a Very Light Blue Substance at the end of her tail. Jessica got an Idea, She got an empty container from her backpack, and held it at the base of her tail, Then She grabbed the tail with her Left hand and Slid her Hard Gripped right Hand towards the Tip of the Tail, Milking quite a bit of the Stuff and Waking Aeklyn, She was trying to lash her tail around, but with Jessica Gripping the tail, it couldn't move much. This thrashing was Jessica's Signal to let go and close the Container Quickly, Just as she put the Container in her Pocket (Which thankfully was a slightly large and very Sturdy Vial), Aeklyn glared at Jessica as she growled, She then said [color=#0000CD]"I'm sorry about that Aeklyn, Lets say that Your Aura was not letting me wake you up Conventionally... Lets go, your suspicions are correct..."[/color] Aeklyn then weaved her tail under Jessica's Armpits and lifted her up[color=#800080] [b]"My own Aura must have gotten harder after feeding on your Sorrows, But I have to say... What the hell did you do to me?" [/b][/color][color=#0000CD]"To put it in My terms, I Milked you of some of your Venom, Hey don't Blame me! If you were in my shoes what would you have done? Besides, I shot 2 birds with a stone..."[/color] Aeklyn, Despite being controlled by her Demon Instinct, actually Understood Jessica, then she said as she went towards the First year's Basic Combat Class [color=#800080][b]"Lets say that felt... 'Too Good'"[/b][/color] Jessica Laughed, but then remained Silent as Aeklyn Stopped to say more [color=#800080][b]"I'm going to need to stop here, I will not allow myself to be seen like this by the other Students..." [/b][/color]Jessica Nodded as she was Let down from that very comfortable Vantage point provided by Aeklyn's Tail at the Door at the Basic Combat Class, Aeklyn and Jessica Discussed a plan to take down the Behemoth...

With the teacher having left the classroom with demons to kill, students all got up to fight or create a defense for themselves against these foes. "what... do i use as a weapon!?" she thought as she moved towards the back of the classroom to escape the fighting and find anything weapon to use. But as soon as she had taken only 2 steps, a goblin had jumped on her back pushing her to the ground, making it so she couldn't run. As she had hit the floor, a burning sensation started in her chest, causing her to lose her voice. She attempted to crawl to another student but realized that the student was the boy that st behind her, "what was his name again?"

As she tried to remember his name and call for help, the boy was assaulted by 3 goblins, which with a swift movement cut down 2 of the 3. not long after the goblin on top of her pulled out a small blade and attempted to stab her in the back. But as he brought down the blade, a voice told her, "[i]Release me and you shall have power."[/i] Not knowing what to do or whats happening she starts kicking the goblin back to try and get him off. Saying "i dont wanna die, i dont wanna die..." Then an aura forms around her entire body and a low voice starts chanting to her "[i]Release me and you shall have power!" [/i]Finally giving in she whispers in the lowest tone possilbe...
"Okay, i give in, what should i do to live?"
Once that was said, the aura around her grew larger, causing the goblin to jump back out of fright from her. In a flash of bright light, a scythe appeared before her. As she reached for it, the voice said to her, " [i]Use this power to help those you care for, and do not abuse it or else there shall be death."[/i] "Alright... sounds easy enough..." And with that a quick slash from her newly acquired scythe cut the goblin clean in half. Only after cutting the goblin in half did she realize the amount of strength it took to hold the weapon, "Wow this thing is friggin heavy." And with that, the scythe disappeared right before her eyes. "[i]Call for me when your in need assistance, master." [/i]Then quickly looking around to get a feel for her surroundings, she saw a large creature appearing near where the container was only moments ago along with Mike walking in from the hall saying he would take care of the problem.

Reimu tried not to let the ensuing chaos distract her. Most of the class, it seemed, wasn't particularly used to dealing with difficult situations- seen as their clumsy attacks largely seemed to miss the simple imps, and even the almost entirely harmless Smoke Tars had begun to make problems for some of the slower students.

Jin was one of the more dynamic fighters, getting in close with the demons while still staying primarily on the defensive- after a couple of strikes, he eventually jumped back behind her barrier, cracking a joke as he did so.

She nodded a little, still focused on her chosen imp, and pulled the trigger. A muffled bang heralded the bullet at the imp reacted just a split second too late, severing its mana supply instantly and destroying its form. She reloaded quickly and fired an identical shot at another nearby imp- and then another, and another.

Four imps down in quick succession, though she had to stifle a cough. The Smoke Tars were reproducing at a truly ridiculous rate, spreading their spores everywhere and wrecking havoc on both her lungs and her eyes- every spot of mana that drifted through the air was a bit of mist, a complication as she tried to identify the weak points of her enemies. They had to die quickly, before they complicated things further.

She reloaded again, and this time stood on her knee. "Everyone take a step back," she warned as the black gun in her hand began to swell and bulge, glowing red with pure power. Her focus, combined with her dulled hearing from her Hunter's Eyes, unfortunately prevented her from noticing as Jin summoned something far more dangerous than what they'd been facing before.

Reimu aimed her gun upward like a turret, and it released a large gob of bright red, a mana explosive that ignited into brilliant flames, causing Smoke Tars around it to burn up with tiny, almost inaudible squeals. A second explosive followed the first, then a third and a fourth- the concussive force and heat began to force the air out of the small room, causing a couple students who had been drained by the Smoke Tar's fungus to faint from oxygen deprivation.

Five. Six. Seven. Reimu managed to wrangle back control of Salamander, which was now pulsing red with fire elemental energy, at that point- scorch marks peppered the class everywhere at this point, and relatively few books lying about had made it out unscathed. The Smoke Tar population had been almost totally removed, being vulnerable to flame as they were, as had as many of the imps as she could see with her own two eyes.

Unfortunately, there was a new beast there that she had [i]not [/i]seen before.

"Uh oh," she muttered, still gathering her mana from that last attack.

---

Masa nodded slightly, "I know what you mean. I was a bit confused when I first came here too, but you get used to it after a little while. It's being in Japan that's the greater culture shock-" he started, before the girl reached over and helped him with his tie.

Try as he might, he couldn't help but go scarlet at that, especially since he couldn't really avert his eyes from her. "Uhm, yes," he muttered as she finished, wringing one of his hands beneath his desk and still trying to recover from the unexpected intrusion in his space. Being as he was, Masa wasn't very used to human contact, let alone from someone he was crushing on.

Desperately looking for a topic change so as to not embarrass himself, he was relieved when she took the initiative to start speaking again after that.

"Uhm, yes, of course- That's what everyone calls me anyway," he said with an attempt at a chuckle. It came out more as a squeak, but better than nothing of course. "Well..." he started, wondering how to start his explanation.

"I'm Russian. Over by the rural fringes, people are a little more aware of demons than they are elsewhere, there at least. There's a ton of Fey that live in the forests around there, so they have all sorts of superstitious regarding Changelings- uh, that's what they call people like me, Half-Fey," he clarified. "None of them, uhm, good. My, uh, human parent had a lot of brothers and sisters, so they shuffled me between them for most of my life- apparently they thought that if I stayed too long in one place, I'd bring diseases and madness to it. Anyway, that was fine until a few years ago- someone noticed my music playing and figured out I was a Changeling. Well, I couldn't stay in the town after that, and none of my other family wanted to take me- then someone came and offered me a home in Japan."

He scratched his head. "I was odd. I never found out who it is, but the address turned out to be here. None of my family really cared, since they'd finally gotten rid me, and I've been here ever since."

He paused for a second, then flushed again. "Oh, sorry, was I going on too long?"

---

Susanoo frowned.

"Fine, but if she kills someone, she's not an innocent any more. And if she fights me to kill, I'm going to return the favor," he grumbled, changing his direction to bring him to the school grounds. The wind was beginning to settle now that his bloodlust was tapering off, and he returned the fragment of his sword back to its original position. If he wasn't fighting to kill, a weapon wouldn't be necessary. His fists would do.

"And I promise 'not dead', not 'uninjured'."

Aeklyn's eyes narrowed as she saw Mike trying to go up against the Behemoth in the classroom, She had sensed that a presence that was coming for her had went ahead of the other and arrived on the School Ground, she was crying tears of blood as she said [b][color=#800080]"Good lord, I can't really do anything without making a scene!" [/color][/b][color=#0000CD]"Easy Aeklyn, You do not want the other students to see you right now, It will cause a rather horrifying Panic, and that's the last thing we all need"[/color] Aeklyn nodded as if saying "Good Point". Even after a little thinking, They still did not have a plan to deal with the Behemoth without being spotted by the other Students, until Aeklyn Materialized her Aura into a short Sword, Which meant She had an Idea...

The smoke cleared, revealing the gargantuan beast that had so recently announced it's arrival. The floor cracked beneath it's feet, but the beast simply stood watching and following the movements and fear of the class. It was muscular, very muscular, with thin purple fur. It's head was that of lions with a great orange around it's neck. The eyes were purely yellow. No pupils, no iris. It was a wonder it could see.

Very few Demon Slayers are knowledgeable of the behavior of Behemoths. Even so, this was seemed to be doing something strange indeed. Behemoth's are large, only a little smaller than a teenage elephant, but they're smart too. Hellishly smart. This is what made them so deadly. Nut this one seemed to be sizing up for the best kill.

Eventually, it settled on a target, a ferocious look crossing it's face as it did. The great beast roared loudly once more filling the room with fear. Now, it was barreling towards Reimu. It was large, but fast. Faster than Jin expected. [i]He's too fast.[/i] he thought [i]She won't be able to get away.[/i]

He didn't have any time. He scrambled quickly to his feet, and ran forward. To Jin's amazement, he was able to move faster than he'd ever moved before, dashing right past Mike, sword drawn. His aura was flowing more and more. Growing a flame in his heart, burning and burning. The feeling was strong, empowering, commanding. Jin ignored it though. The behemoth was already before Reimu, raising it's large claw up for the kill and bringing it down before Reimu.

The behemoth's claw was only barely halted by Jin, using both Kagutsuchi's blade and scabbard to block. Still, he the amount of force behind the beasts attack was greater than he could handle. He buckled over, holding the cross of blade and sheath together, kneeling on bent knee, barely holding it back. His eye was pulsing more violently. His aura coursed through him like water in a river, empowering him and strengthening him to greater power than he knew he had. His left eye was changing. The words echoed through him as his aura began to spill over, lacing the area with a black glow and engulfing his blade. [i]Chaos Sight[/i]...

His vision expanded. He saw far morethan he ever had before. Aura radiating off the behemoth, mummified ghosts attached to his class mates by long silver chains. He noticed every twitch in the behemoths muscles, every vein press against it's thick fur. He could identify everything about it, and though he wasn't able to see it, his left eye too had changed. The pupil expanded, growing to cover the entire eyeball, and at the center of the now pitch black eye, a white pupil formed in the shape of a spiral.

Power coursed through Jin's body now. Greater than before. The pressure the behemoth applied was great, and he could not open his mouth, but he still spoke through gritted teeth, his aura growing more and more. "Back off..." The darkness was beginning to spiral around Jin. Hecould feel it's warmth surrounding him. The behemoth now sensed this. For the first time, fear crossed through it's body as it too sensed the darkness, similar to, but weaker and more tame than his devil master. It lessened the force it had applied against Jin, but didn't back off. Still, Jin could move now. He stood this time, pushing the beast back slightly. "I said back off!" Then with one quick motion, he re angled his blade and severed the claw from the great demon.

Blood spilled across the floor as the behemoth reared back in agony,roaring as it did. Jin turned to check on Reimu, seeing even from behind that the behemoth was now descending on him. It move quickly in an attempt to swallow Jin whole, but to no avail. Jin focused as much of the darkness as he could into Kagutsuchi, turned at the last second, and released a giant wave of energy that seemed to slice the behemoth in twine. It gave one last growl before finally beginning to fade away. Jin spun his sword once, flicking any blood that had been on the blade away, and returned it to it's sheath.

-----

Lien lisened intently as Masa told her about how life had been in the Russian area he'd live in. The boy was admittedly rather odd, but he seemed nice enough. Besides, he was the first helf-demon she'd had an actual conversation with. Well, aside from Marta and Jin of course. He said that the people of his town still somewhat believed in demons, as opposed to the apparent opinion of the rest of the world, and how he'd been traded between relatives. "That sounds awful." she said, trying unsuccessfully to relate. Of course she couldn't. Her foster mother had always been so caring of both of them.

She frowned and looked away. How could anyone treat family, half-demon or not, in such a shameful way? She almost wanted to hug the poor boy, and would have if not for the fact that they were in a class. Across the way, the heard loud roaring and banging coming from where Jin's class was. [i]Sounds like they're busy.[/i] she thought. At Masa's final question, she smiled at him once more and giggled. "It's alright. Please continue."

-----

In a way, Marta was relieved that Ashley had this strange twist. It got her out of some of what she felt, was the most boring paperwork she'd have to do all year. She sensed slight disappointment in Susanoo,'s voice. "If she kills, she's no longer innocent." Her eyes darkened, she new that Susanoo was serious, but still, the thought of one of her students needing to be put down... It filled her with disgust.

"I understand. If injuring her is what it takes, then do what you must. Besides, it's not a fight unless you retaliate." She finished her statement just as they rounded the corner into the grove Ashley slept in.

Aeklyn saw that the Behemoth had been slain by Jin, although Most of it was just a blur to her, She finally got a glimpse of Jin's capabilities, and growled lowly, The other presence had caught up to the more Demonic Presence that had arrived at the School, She was too tired, and there was no more demons that would threaten Jin's Life. She passed out, her Aura still Raging and still crying tears of blood. Jessica grabbed Aeklyn and Carried her back outside. Jessica was worried about Aeklyn as she brought her to sleep under another Cherry Tree, who Growled as she slept, She thought to herself [i][color=#0000CD]"Poor Ashley, she worried herself to sleep"[/color][/i], then the next thing she saw was Marta and Susano'o heading where Aeklyn has originally slept, She sighed and got up and walked towards the two, then Yelled [color=#0000CD]"Hey! Marta-Sensei, Susano'o-Sama! Are you looking for Aeklyn-Senpai!?[/color]" In the case she got their attention, She pointed at Aeklyn, Asleep under the Cherry Tree...

Reimu barely had time for her eyes to cross as the behemoth's claw was blocked by Kagutsuchi and Jin's thin frame, the two caught in a dangerous deadlock as the demon's claw pushed against the metal of the Caladbolg. Reimu had the presence of mind to abandon her current position as quickly as possible, taking multiple steps backwards and attempting to set up Salamander again as the two wrestled, weapons quivering, back and forth.

She took aim with the sniper rifle, but her aim was shaking too much to get a clear shot. "Dammit," she muttered, forcing her heart to calm down from the sudden shock. It was useless- her mana coils were unstable as well, still recovering from trying to restrain her Sea of Flames. Salamander was a weapon of Fire, and choking back its destructive potential caused a significant backup of energy as exhaust, the equivalent of sealing off the barrel of a gun before firing it. It would take a few minutes of quiet meditation to fix the injured circuits at the very least, and the heat of battle, seconds after possibly being killed, wasn't the time.

Fortunately, it seemed she wasn't needed at the time. Jin fought back the beast like a demon himself, his mana coils exploding as a dark energy overtook them, implanting complex swirls through his system that seemed to terminate around his eyes- or rather, at least one eye. Though it was quicker than she could accurately register, she was shocked to see the similarities in the pattern to the Hunter's Eye ability- the same sort of networks, though fuelled through a seperate source and with a number of different passageways through the nexuses of the body.

It occurred to her that the dark power radiating off of him wasn't dissimilar to the shadow of power that Lucifer had projected way back when- she wasn't entirely certain how she felt about that.

Jin turned around to check on her position, revealing his back to his enemy, then destroyed it in one clean blow as power peeled off of Kagutsuchi. She blinked, fighting back a momentary increase in her heartrate at the violence- was she jealous of that power, perhaps? Maybe. Whatever the case, she closed her eyes and returned to the breathing techniques she'd been taught, sure fire ways to calm herself down. She opened them a second later.

"Well, that's that," she said, brushing a bit of what was probably demon blood from her hair with a grimace. She glanced around- not much of the rest of the class was still concious, though a few able fighters still seemed to be standing. For a moment, she wondered if any of them had actually fought demons before- she hadn't, after all, unless one counted sparring with her dad.

"Who leaves a vial of behemoth juice just lying around anyway?" she asked, getting up to walk over by Jin as soon as she had brushed most of the demon off of her, "Pretty shoddy safety precautions. Anyway..." she said after a moment, thinking about how to phrase it without sacrificing her pride.

"Salamander has a bit of a reload time on some of his bigger shots, so I probably wouldn't have been able to defend myself from that attack. I think you just saved my life. So, uhm, thanks. Let me return the favor next time."

Said with a bit less enthusiasm than usual, but hell, she was still a bit shaken. Even her cheeks were a bit red, no doubt flushed from the activity- it occurred to her that she must look terrible at that point.

"I think I need a shower," she said bluntly, turning and putting her hair into a neat ponytail to disguise the filth, "think the teach will be back, or should we just cut the rest of class? After [i]that [/i]demonstration, I don't think he has anything left to say today."

---

"Ah, alright then," Masa said with his ears pinkening a little. Even if she was just humouring him, this [i]was [/i]the first time someone had taken interest in him... well, ever, actually.

"I've been living here for a few months before school started, as have most of the other students," he said after a second. "I don't think most of them have anywhere else to go, either. The dorms are more like our homes than boarding rooms, I think you'll find- bigger too, I think."

He fidgeted a little uncomfortably at her commentary at his life thusfar. He hadn't intended for it to come out as pity-plying, but he guessed it might sound like that when he came out with it- he wasn't very eloquent, at least he thought.

"Oh, I don't mean to say I've had a [i]bad [/i]life until now, I really haven't," he clarified hastily. "At least compared to most of the other students here, I at least had family that took care of me. Most here haven't even had that, or worse- had people actively trying to kill them. Besides, I can't blame them for wanting to take a break away from me..."

He put his fingers together. It was the first time he explained this in a while. "You see, uh, as Is aid, part of my power is that I steal energy from people around me. It's inconvenient for Half-Demons, but it can be fatal to humans over a long enough period of time. If I'm playing music, I can stop the degeneration, but as a side effect it can cause mental confusion and deranged dreams..."

He left out the bit about what happened to sleepers when he [i]wasn't [/i]playing music. He still recalled on a few occasions the looks his parent substitutes had given them when they learned of another miscarriage in town, or a rash of elderly dying in their sleep after he walked by the old age'd home- or perhaps the worst, the one and only time he'd ever been put into a hospital. It was so hard to know when people were actually asleep, or what, exactly, his range was- so he had gotten to the point where he learned to play music almost all the time, so that he could avoid dangerous occasions like that.

Of course, the flip side of the coin was that his own magical essence depleted quickly when he wasn't replenishing it from outside sources. Playing music long enough could actually kill him. The duality was painful.

"...after a year or so of that, I'm surprised so many were that nice to me. They always fed me, and they gave me instruments to play with and books to keep me occupied... I wasn't allowed to go to school, but I was a pretty quick study so I didn't mind much. Besides, learning was a fun thing to keep me occupied. It's weird now... I'm not used to being taught by an actual teacher," he admitted.

His fingertips twitched together. "But, uhm, I'm sure you don't want to hear more about me. Why are you here, Lien?"
He winced a little. Were the Japanese particular about using their first names? He thought they were. Also there were those honorifics too, and though he knew how to use them, he forgot pretty often. He supposed he must come off pretty obviously as a foreigner, even with his impressive grasp of their language- he tended to learn syntax pretty quickly. Probably a side-effect of his parentage.

---

"Maybe," Susanoo responded gruffly to the unfamiliar girl. "Is this Aeklyn responsible for tearing up the place and stinking like demon all the way down to the bar? I figured Lucifer had snuck one of his cronies in through my Wind Wall somehow, and I'm not pleased to learn it's just a succubi spawn with control issues."

Susanoo wasn't particularly good at tracking. That, of course, wasn't his purview- as an elder demon, he had a good grasp on pretty much every method that mana could be used, but he didn't necessarily pay attention to most of them. For that, he generally relied on the winds- air linked together every living thing, after all, and the slightest reverberations in its signature had effects that those who paid attention could decipher. For a God of the Storms, setting up a perimeter of settled wind that reacted to unfamiliar changes in magical energy was child's play... but still not very specific.

For example, Susanoo could easily tell if a demon somehow tried to get in. He could even hazard a guess as to how powerful it was- but specific details were beyond that scope. If it were anything within the range of a Demon King, he'd be able to tell off of instinct alone, but anything beneath that generally escaped notice.

It was a small weakness, but it was one, and Susanoo was uncomfortably aware of that. Susanoo did not like being reminded of his limitations, even by himself, and he had to keep his mindset in check to avoid destroying something to release some of the tension of nearly being made a fool by a [i]student.[/i]

The thought of future sake and wenches -possibly at the same time- was a very calming one, however.

Little Did Susano'o Realize that this "Unfamiliar girl" was a Half-Satori, Keeping Eye Contact with Susano'o, Jessica was expecting a "Who's Aeklyn" thought from him, but Recoiled a bit at Susano'o's other thoughts, Barely Noticeably, She then kept to the Subject by saying [color=#0000CD]"Tearing up the school? Well, Lets say I've been hung up by her Tail and got a Vantage of everything, Aeklyn-Senpai didn't Tear up the School... as for her 'Stench', That would've likely been a yes[/color]..." Jessica Glared at Susano'o, she was about to say something about his line of thinking, but upon the "Wanting to destroy something to relieve his tension" she then said to herself lowly, Susano'o likely hearing it [color=#0000CD]"My Lord! I'm gonna need to smack Ashley-Chan upside the head when she turns back for interrupting her friend's Drin-"[/color] She was interrupted by a warm, familiar feeling of Aeklyn's Tail slowly wrapping around Jessica's waist, as Aeklyn said in a shallow, sleepy tone in her sleep [color=#800080][b]"momma... come back..."[/b] [/color]Jessica felt a tug, She lost her footing and fell on her butt as a result...

Jin gave a small laugh, as he agreed with Reimu. It seemed rather unprofessional to just leave demon blood out in a chaotic room like that. His Chaos Sight was still active, although he wasn't sure how to deactivate it. When she next spoke, she seemed somewhat embarrassed as she continued to speak.

When she mentioned saving her, the weight of his actions revealed themselves to Jin. He had saved her. Somehow, he'd managed to save her. His cheeks turned a little red, but it wasn't very noticeable this time. Jin honestly never thought he'd be able to save anybody, but now, here he was. "No need to thank me." he said being completely honest in his opinion. "You'da done the same for me I bet."

The odd mummy above her shifted slightly and seemed uneasy. [i]That must be her soul.[/i] he thought to himself. He could tell from that something was off, but he couldn't place it. He may've scared her. He couldn't deny that his power appeared any different. Only he felt the warth and comfort that the darkness gave him. His smiled returned to a regular expression soon after.

Then she mentioned something about class and her needing a change of clothes and shower. Mike had reentered the room just after the behemoth appeared. His Chaos Sight showed a swarm of Smoke Tars hiding within the desk, and he formed a quick plan. "We still have 45 minutes, but..." Upon finishing he kicked the desk, scaring th Smoke Tars into swarming out before the class. His distraction in place, he took Reimu's hand and quickly lead her out of the class. The boys first year dorm house would be empty, and Jin didn't know were the girls was. Besides, it wasn't that big right?

----

A small flash of annoyance passed Lien at Masa's use of her first name, with the lacking of the Chan ending, but on a thought, she didn't much care. It was an international school after all, not everyone was expected to know the honerifics and tradions of other cultures. Masa's question gave Lien a small jolt. She was hoping this question wouldn't come up. [i]Guess I should've expected it.[/i] She thought for a moment, aware of what she'd say. There was no real reason to fully lie to him, but the full truth wasn't acceptable. Finally, she decided on the medium, and weaved a simple and hopefully generic tale, that was, in her eyes, half true.

"Well, my twin brother, Jin and myself, we were raised by a foster mother. We thought we were humans for the longest time, then demons started to appear, and Ms. Levione found us, so we came here." Not the best, and lacking in detail, but it was better than nothing she supposed. [i]I just hope he buys it.[/i]

Jessica got back up after being tugged and Knocked over by Aeklyn's Tail, She blushed a little bit after taking the words in that Aeklyn said in her sleep. Suddenly Aeklyn woke up as she saw 2 people, one having a Small spike in his energy heading out of Basic Combat class, as well as the 2 presences nearby, She felt that the 2 presences cutting class had to go within view of the courtyard, and again, She did not want Panic to fill the school, She was about to fly off, but Jessica gripped Aeklyn's Tail and said [color=#0000CD]"Aeklyn-Senpai, I don't think that would be needed, You don't want your friend and the Headmistress to go crazy on you"[/color] Aeklyn bowed her head down in disappointment, and decided it would be best to talk to them here, Tears of blood still running down her eyes. She started to speak [color=#800080][b]"Headmistress Marta, Susano'o-Sama... I'm very sorry for you two to see me like this... But after a harsh realization, It turns out that I worried myself too much after taking a very harsh truth to the face"[/b] [/color]It had hit Jessica what had triggered this particular fear, A Fast shift in Aeklyn's emotions is what had triggered this, Then she realized something, Looking back of when Aeklyn Stuck her tail in her neck, then trying to wake her up.

Jessica then said [color=#0000CD]"Let me say what had happened, The Teach Back in Demonology XI was doing a Lesson about Lust Demons, Including Alices, Looking forward from 2 days ago, The Alice had like 1 Paragraph of information, among them, a fact that they feed on Emotions, a few facts, and a theory about how much Humanity they had. Inevitably, There was Questions about why Learn about Alices, and the Teacher just had to answer that question..." [/color]Jessica then thought about the Mistake and shook her head, then continued [color=#0000CD]"This harsh realization did not trigger this by itself, but what had happened afterward, As she was transforming, I saw in her that She had sensed a rather large presence that could have Threatened people in this school... and she was right... Thankfully, She witnessed it slain by one of the Students before she had done something..."[/color]

Reimu laughed as they exited the classroom with a bang -or at least a smokescreen-, her hair bobbing behind her as she was drawn to a brisk pace by Jin's hand.

"That's one way to make an exit, I suppose. He deserved it though, for putting them there in the first place," she rationalized, tucking Salamander (now in the form of a small handgun) into the pocket of her skirt. The halls they were in right now were fairly typical as far as the school went, though she couldn't help but feel more light was filtering through the windows than was actually outside.

Since Jin seemed to have an idea where to go, she was content enough to let him lead- they got a few odd looks from the other students at their battleworn condition, but nothing major. A small froglike boy watched her as they passed, and she quirked an eyebrow at him.

"So, that thing you did. With the darkness and the explosions and stuff- how'd you do it?" she asked after a second, to make conversation.

---

Masa tried not to frown- it was obvious Lien was holding something back, but that wasn't any of his business. If she'd told him she didn't want to talk about it, he'd have understood.

"Ah, alright then... So the principal herself got you? That's pretty neat. I guess that's why she's been gone for the past week or so, some of the students were starting to wonder..."

Something occurred to him. "Twin? You have a brother? That's unusual. Most demons don't have siblings, or at least not full-blooded ones."

---

Susanoo pursed his lips, then frowned and sighed. He turned around, hefted his sword onto his shoulders and walked off.

"In that case, nothing for me to do here. I'm sure you can handle it from here on, Marta," he muttered, walking off in what was pretty much a random direction. He figured he'd eventually turn, and from that, either find a bar or a woman- or both. Once again, both was a pleasant thought indeed.

Jin frowned a moment. How exactly had he used the darkness like that anyways? It was an almost unconscious act back there. Thinking back, it was the same in Osaka. He'd channeled the darkness, but it seemed like instinct. "Honestly, I'm not sure." he said rounding past a corner leading down a separate first year hall. "I guess it just kinda happened. It's been doing that since I got I drew Kagutsuchi actually. Left over build up I suppose."

His Chaos Sight was still active as well. He blinked a few times, but it didn't deactivate. [i]This is... weird.[/i] The activation was completely random to begin with, and now he wasn't able to turn it off. [i]This isn't permanent is it?[/i] That'd be an awkward situation to explain on a first date. 'Hi I'm Jin Akatsuki. I'm 16 years old and like rock music, video games, chilling with friends, going to the beach, and patting cats. Oh, don't mind the freaky looking eye. It just let's me stare into your soul.[/i]

He rounded the next corner, spinning him and Reimu around the Kurozawa, the boy who'd helped Jin find his class, and continued down the hall. [i]Strange, shouldn't he be in class?[/i] Jin thought. More importantly, he seemed far more agile now. He'd dodged at least two people now, while still leading Reimu, and yet managed to prevent both of them from losing their balance. Was this because of his Chaos Sight? He had been seeing more now. As if physics itself was revealing it's secrets to him.

It still wasn't something he'd want to live with the rest of his life. Then again, Reimu had something similar, and she was fine. Although she could turn off at will. Wait, she could turn it off her visual ability whenever she wanted, so maybe she'll know something about his. He looked at her over his shoulder, revealing his still active Chaos Sight. He could see her behind him without turning, but he wasn't exactly use to that yet. "Um, you wouldn't happen to know a way to turn this off, would you?" He hoped she did. He didn't want e 'black eye' the rest of his life.

-----

Lien smiled as the mention of her brother. "Yes. Jin and myself are both in the school now. He's in Basic Combat 1at the moment I believe." Remembering what the boy said, she became slightly hesitant. She was a Healer, so she'd be fine around him, but Jin wasn't. Would it be safe for him? Then she remembered what Marta said. [i]Jin has the Power of Darkness. His aura isn't like other peoples, and won't be depleted easy.[/i] Could Masa's absorption even work on Jin?

She decided that it didn't matter anyways. "He's really nice. He's a first year too." She brushed her hair behind her ear, remembering how Marta had told her about what Jin had done to save her. How he gave up any hope for a normal life to save hers. "He's brave too. I hope you meet him soon."

-----

Marta blinked and pursed her lips. "Well... are you alright now?" As far as she cared, so long as she was stable now, it was over. No use in making a problem over something that had just ended itself, and as long as everyone was safe, things were fine. "You're under control aren't you? Nobody's being sued, I suppose everything's fine."

She looked at Jessica and grinned. "Sakura, you handled the situation very well. I can't give you any real reward, but after all you've been through, you can take the rest of the day off." She stretched back, puling her shirt up and revealing his stomach and bellybutton to them. "Well, no harm done. Just get rest, ok."

Aeklyn Nodded at both of Marta's Questions, Then after Marta spoke to Jessica about being able to Skip Class, She shook her head and said [color=#0000CD]"Actually Headmistress, I would like to be there for when Aeklyn, or Ashley, as we call her, Starts Tutoring Enhancements and Enchantments... In addition, If I had my Guess, considering her Situation, I'm guessing that there is a lack of Knowledge about Alices overall..." [/color]When Jessica said that, Aeklyn stopped crying blood and her ears started perking up, She found hope that people would be more accepting of her, Jessica then Spoke as Aeklyn was turning back, Her tail and Wings getting Smaller until the reached their Normal Size [color=#0000CD]"I would like to form a Research Circle for her sake, If Alices are considered Demons, We need to learn of their behavior, in the off chance we just happen to face one in battle... or even better yet, What can get them to befriend us..." [/color]Aeklyn then hugged Jessica like she was a scared child hugging it's mother, still crying, but she was not crying blood, She was saying [color=#800080]"I'm Sorry for doing that to you Sakura, I'm So sorry for hurting you..."[/color] Jessica was freaked, She forgot about when Aeklyn Tied her up with a Dark Wind, Hoisted her up with her tail, and the pain of when She drove her tail into the back of her Neck, She said in a very Deadpan tone [color=#0000CD]"Thanks a lot for bringing that horrid memory up Ashley..."[/color] as Jessica went to take care of Aeklyn, The Back of her Neck can be seen, The Tail Wound that Aeklyn inflicted on Jessica was still there...

Archived