Samurai Warlords Structure Deck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1331849578' post='5872131']
[img]http://rlv.zcache.com/unamused_sticker-p217051709792589170z85xz_400.jpg[/img]

I was reffering to effect not what type of card it is...
[/quote]

[quote]like the Dark world deck where the XYZ somehow gets some stupid keeps coming back abilty.[/quote]

wtf.

"Why Support unsupported archtypes when you can support supported archtypes?"(-Konami)
I think they have alot more archtypes that shold be supported before this one ><
[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1331846556' post='5872016']
Calling it now:

[size=6][b]Legendary Six Samurai - Jack the Mystical[/b][/size]
[img]http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Samurai-Jack-tv-05.jpg[/img]
Rank 4
[size=5][b][Warrior/Xyz/Effect][/b][/size]
2 level 4 monsters.
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz material monster from this card; Special Summon [i]up to 4[/i] "Six Samurai" monsters from your deck. You cannot Synchro Summon or Xyz Summon the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, if the Opponent activates the effect of a card: Inflict 1000 damage to your Opponent. If this card is removed from the field: Draw 1 card.
[b]2700ATK / 2200DEF[/b]
[/quote]
and It'll fight agains [s]Grapha[/s] Aku for eternity :P

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1331849617' post='5872133']
wtf.
[/quote]

no man
he means
this strucutre duck will be like
the xyz six sam will have a comeing back effect like grapha
even tho thats impossible for xyz, as they cant have overlaid monsters while in the grave

[quote name='Alakazam' timestamp='1331849684' post='5872137']
the xyz six sam will have a comeing back effect like grapha
even tho thats impossible for xyz, as they cant have overlaid monsters while in the grave
[/quote]
It would be more of the sence of [If this card is in your graveyard, you can banish 1 other Six Sam in your graveyard to special summon it back to the feild.]

because theirs such a thing as XYZ's that have effects that don't use overlay units for them...
e.g. Neo Galaxy Eyes and XYZ Gaia

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1331849754' post='5872140']
by XYZ I was reffering to the Six Sam XYZ think for a second before posting -,-
[/quote]

I hope that this new Hieroglyph Seal doesn't turn out like the new Wind-Ups where the Gemini is broken.

Oh, and the Xyz is obviously gonna be average.

[quote name='Alakazam' timestamp='1331850602' post='5872167']
No like he ment by its own effect, Xyz reborn can do that to most xyz.
[/quote]
ITT Xyz aren't allowed to attach monsters from the Grave by their own effect.

Think people.

Though I highly doubt it's going to do anything like Grapha. I feel like it's going to be something stupid like it gains 100 ATK for each Bushido Counter on the field.

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1331851338' post='5872189']
ITT Xyz aren't allowed to attach monsters from the Grave by their own effect.
[/quote]

read the topic what I said about the possiblity of the effect as I said a effect not using XYZ materials and I said banish 1 Six sam in the grave for the ressurection effect. Nothing to do with attaching monsters from the grave or deattaching them in the grave.

Just a side effect that you'ed expect Konami to do to make it stand out as a powerful card

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1331852158' post='5872221']
read the topic what I said about the possiblity of the effect as I said a effect not using XYZ materials and I said banish 1 Six sam in the grave for the ressurection effect. Nothing to do with attaching monsters from the grave or deattaching them in the grave.

Just a side effect that you'ed expect Konami to do to make it stand out as a powerful card
[/quote]

ITT means "In this topic" and is sarcastic. What he was really saying is that, if it has a self-resurrection effect, it could also have "If this is Special Summoned this way, attach up to two Level 4 Warrior monsters from your Graveyard to this card as Xyz Material." That way, it can keep using its effect that do require Xyz Material.

Samurai Xyz? I'll wait to see what it will do, but I sure hope it won't be another Shi En.

Maybe it will be: "This card gains 100 ATK for each Bushido Counter on the field. Once per turn: you can detach a material from this card; put 2 Bushido Counters on something that can have Bushido Counters on it." And then maybe a self-resurrection effect.

A Six Samurai Xyz monster...? Because that's EXACTLY what they need.

I swear to God, if Konami releases one more f**king Six Sam monster, I'm going there personally and slitting some throats. Seriously. Six Sams have waaaay too much broken support, and I doubt this Xyz monster will be any different. Get off Six Sam's balls, Konami, and give support to archetypes that actually need them. God.

[quote name='The Griff' timestamp='1331849658' post='5872135']
"Why Support unsupported archtypes when you can support supported archtypes?"(-Konami)
I think they have alot more archtypes that shold be supported before this one ><

and It'll fight agains [s]Grapha[/s] Aku for eternity :P
[/quote]
[quote name='RoseSymphony' timestamp='1331858270' post='5872427']
A Six Samurai Xyz monster...? Because that's EXACTLY what they need.

I swear to God, if Konami releases one more f**king Six Sam monster, I'm going there personally and slitting some throats. Seriously. Six Sams have waaaay too much broken support, and I doubt this Xyz monster will be any different. Get off Six Sam's balls, Konami, and give support to archetypes that actually need them. God.
[/quote]Hey. People. If you would have read the whole topic you would have realized that this deck is doing a few things. 1. TCG exclusive deck. 2. It's focused on giving players tournament-level cards to make a tournament-level deck, NOT giving support aka 5 cards to an archetype that probably won't compete.

Archived