Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

Did you both challenge each other? It's partnerless until both players enter the duel field by selecting from the Recently Active list.

The button is done and will be available next update.

So I challenge him, then he challenges me? Seems odd, but alright.

Well, that worked, but now it froze up when I started to type out a message. I'm not sure if it's Duel Portal not working so much as everything just becoming unresponsive, because if I open other windows, the Y that's stuck in the message-typing field becomes un-highlighted.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't all in your time zone, which means 11:30 might mean a completely different time for us. For example, I'm in Eastern Standard Time, where it's currently 1:21. What time zone are you in?

Pacific time (USA & Canada) GMT -8:00 hours.

Umm I tried to download it, but it after it's downloaded it says:

"to run this application, you first must install one of the folowing versions of the .NET framework:

v4.0.30319

contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of hte .NET framework."

what do I need to do :S (I know almost nothing about computer stuff so I kinda need help with these stuff)

On that note, Seattleite, is there any way you could create that blinking tab effect for DP's chatroom, or when you're challenged? I'm sure we'd like to be able to do other things while sitting on DP.

If you minimize the window, it will blink if a message is posted or someone joins the chat. But it only works if you minimize the window.

Umm I tried to download it, but it after it's downloaded it says:

"to run this application, you first must install one of the folowing versions of the .NET framework:

v4.0.30319

contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of hte .NET framework."

what do I need to do :S (I know almost nothing about computer stuff so I kinda need help with these stuff)

you gotta download this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=17851

If you minimize the window, it will blink if a message is posted or someone joins the chat. But it only works if you minimize the window.

you gotta download this: http://www.microsoft...ang=en&id=17851

oh thank you, it's working. nice program I gotta say :)

what do I need to do with the username? just choose the one I want to be in the program or just use the one I have? (either way it's Doodle)

Version 16 is out! Here are the features:

Deck Editor:

* Visual Deck Editor - see all your cards and their images laid out

* Sort deck alphabetically

* Optional card pools - pick and choose which card pools you want to add

Card/Image Uploading:

* Direct YCM card upload - upload a YCM card and it's image at the same time

* YugiCo cards and images supported

* Images go live about once a day, no need to download anymore

* Ability to edit the result code so you can put in custom Types/Attributes/Subtypes

Lobby:

* Private Conversations in meeting room

* Active / Away status in meeting room

Duel Field:

* Background added

* Return to Deck Editor option added

* Occasional freezing bug fixed

Also for the lobby (but not directly connected to Duel Portal), I've made a webpage that lets you connect to the lobby (just to chat and see who's online, not duel)

The link is here: http://portalchat.apphb.com/startup.aspx

It won't show your individual names, but just "webuser". You will still be able to choose a nickname (any nickname)

ALSO, I will shortly be posting a Duel Portal thread at YugiCo, if they let me. Hopefully that will expand the player base!

Version 16 is out! Here are the features:

Deck Editor:

* Visual Deck Editor - see all your cards and their images laid out

* Sort deck alphabetically

* Optional card pools - pick and choose which card pools you want to add

Card/Image Uploading:

* Direct YCM card upload - upload a YCM card and it's image at the same time

* YugiCo cards and images supported

* Images go live about once a day, no need to download anymore

* Ability to edit the result code so you can put in custom Types/Attributes/Subtypes

Lobby:

* Private Conversations in meeting room

* Active / Away status in meeting room

Duel Field:

* Background added

* Return to Deck Editor option added

* Occasional freezing bug fixed

Also for the lobby (but not directly connected to Duel Portal), I've made a webpage that lets you connect to the lobby (just to chat and see who's online, not duel)

The link is here: http://portalchat.ap...om/startup.aspx

It won't show your individual names, but just "webuser". You will still be able to choose a nickname (any nickname)

ALSO, I will shortly be posting a Duel Portal thread at YugiCo, if they let me. Hopefully that will expand the player base!

Are you sure that it is not version 15? :P

Mind if I get my name registered? Username's Zelfore, if you don't mind putting it in.

I really like this whole program, it's unique and makes it possible to test your original cards, that's awesome! Only problem is the lack of real cards in the database. Luckily, that can be easily corrected. =P

Hey guys and Fiend-type deck users, try adding Shinigami of the Damned to your deck, he'll be a for sure threat! :D And sup guys! I'll try to instead of staying in the chatango room normally, I will be just in the DP lobby so hit me up if I'm not busy, which usually I'm not :D

My computer will not acces DP. Im always trying to go to the duel room, but it only says connecting.

If you're accessing from a webpage, it takes longer than the actual Duel Portal.

If you're accessing from Duel Portal, sometimes it gets "stuck" and you need to go back to the deck editor, then re-enter the lobby.

Mind if I get my name registered? Username's Zelfore, if you don't mind putting it in.

I really like this whole program, it's unique and makes it possible to test your original cards, that's awesome! Only problem is the lack of real cards in the database. Luckily, that can be easily corrected. =P

thanks! =) There are already lots of TCG cards, you can check them out (i've had to delete duplicates occasionally)

Hey guys and Fiend-type deck users, try adding Shinigami of the Damned to your deck, he'll be a for sure threat! :D And sup guys! I'll try to instead of staying in the chatango room normally, I will be just in the DP lobby so hit me up if I'm not busy, which usually I'm not :D

Sweet! Thanks twaon!

Archived