Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sea when are the images auto loaded? cause I've put images on a couple of cards so 2 of my decks have full images to them. But, I haven't seen them yet, I've waited past 24 hours (: well for most of them anyways.

I am now fully convinced that my computer is A: retarded and B: a piece of sh*t. I downloaded version 16 and I still won't connect. There goes my dream of using my Magician's Advent set...

I am now fully convinced that my computer is A: retarded and B: a piece of sh*t. I downloaded version 16 and I still won't connect. There goes my dream of using my Magician's Advent set...

I've had this problem, all I did was keep exiting the game then re-opening and going back to the lobby. I let it sit for about 2 minutes because sometimes it can take a while to connect.

Can I get my username registered (or rather, re-registered) into DP? My username is in my older copies of DP, but the versions with the chatroom in them have assigned me as a Portal Guest when I log on. For some odd reason, the most recent update didn't ask my username after the tutorial. I also tried to submit a card to get it to ask the name, but DP just submitted it as having been made by "PortalGuest9" (I deleted the card afterward). My username is xaldeterona.

Sea I need the Flare Blazers series restored, I think their set is FBS1 not 100% sure but yeah. ty ^^

Also, is it possible to move the "All" when you search for cards to the very top of every list? It'd be 100% much easier though it isnt really a need just a want lol

Hey Sea when are the images auto loaded? cause I've put images on a couple of cards so 2 of my decks have full images to them. But, I haven't seen them yet, I've waited past 24 hours (: well for most of them anyways.

my bad, I actually manually load them right now, haven't gotten around to auto-loading :P

Can I get my username registered (or rather, re-registered) into DP? My username is in my older copies of DP, but the versions with the chatroom in them have assigned me as a Portal Guest when I log on. For some odd reason, the most recent update didn't ask my username after the tutorial. I also tried to submit a card to get it to ask the name, but DP just submitted it as having been made by "PortalGuest9" (I deleted the card afterward). My username is xaldeterona.

Sure.

Your username is stored in a text file, same folder as Duel Portal.

Sea I need the Flare Blazers series restored, I think their set is FBS1 not 100% sure but yeah. ty ^^

ok :)

Also, is it possible to move the "All" when you search for cards to the very top of every list? It'd be 100% much easier though it isnt really a need just a want lol

Ah yep forgot that :/ next update fo sho

Am this card won't be downloaded in the program can you do something about it.

The link you gave "cannot be displayed because it contains errors"

Fixed my problems. ;)

:D

@ Twaon - Dat deck editor with all dose images looks so awesome. ;)

1. How do you remove cards from the main deck? I have been trying to figure it out. o_o

1. How do you remove cards from the main deck? I have been trying to figure it out. o_o

Double click the card in the area where your cards go to when you add them to the deck. It should be to the far right, just double click the card you want to remove from your deck and it should do it.

@ Sea the card number doesnt lower then and there when you remove a card from your deck so it can get confusing, just a minor bug. Though it does correct itself when you reselect the deck.

@ Mikel - You will need to find the page that contains that card. YCM and YugiCo images are supported but it won't work by Photobucket.

If it's however JUST that card that isn't working i can put it in manually.

@ Twaon - YugiCo has the Xyz template :D

I'll take a look at the bug.

@ Scheath - It recognizes it's LCCG by Evil Paper Demon. http://lccg.forumotion.com/t1264-sandbox-duel-portal

@ Nu-Mou - Is the extension .set?

Archived