Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I'm new to this and want to know the definition of realistic cards. My monsters are all spiderman related and don't know if that makes them pop culture cards but I tryed to keep them realistically powered and they don't have rediculous effects can someone let me know hoiw to upload or if my cards are allowed my user name is deathdealer15

Hey I'm new to this and want to know the definition of realistic cards. My monsters are all spiderman related and don't know if that makes them pop culture cards but I tryed to keep them realistically powered and they don't have rediculous effects can someone let me know hoiw to upload or if my cards are allowed my user name is deathdealer15

I'm going to hope you're talking about this program right here instead of the forums. I think they would be allowed, but that's up to Seattleite. You can't upload until he okays your username.

OT: Anyone looking for a CCG duel?

EDIT: Leaving for a while now. Be back in 7 or so hours if anyone feels like it.

A few questions.

1.Im planning on uploading atleast 100ths of cards for a roleplay, is that bad for the server or isn't it a problem?

2.These cards will be unusable for normal matches, so does this use a system like duelnetwork or not?

Thanks in advance

A few questions.

1.Im planning on uploading atleast 100ths of cards for a roleplay, is that bad for the server or isn't it a problem?

2.These cards will be unusable for normal matches, so does this use a system like duelnetwork or not?

Thanks in advance

1.Only 100 should be fine.

2. I don't really know what you mean by comparing this to duelnetwork. If you don't want others to use your cards, you could make a .set file (in YVD format) for Duel Portal to include. Otherwise any cards you submit they can use.

no problem :)

1.Only 100 should be fine.

2. I don't really know what you mean by comparing this to duelnetwork. If you don't want others to use your cards, you could make a .set file (in YVD format) for Duel Portal to include. Otherwise any cards you submit they can use.

no problem :)

My roleplay involves a speed world, which controls the monster's effects too, just like in the anime/game.

So for other people they can't be used

edit:the problem is, the amount of cards can end up like 300 or something atleast.

If i use the.set method, will that be less server heavy for you?

My roleplay involves a speed world, which controls the monster's effects too, just like in the anime/game.

So for other people they can't be used

edit:the problem is, the amount of cards can end up like 300 or something atleast.

If i use the.set method, will that be less server heavy for you?

Well in that case making a .set would be appreciated.

If you need help converting it to YVD format I have tools to do so.

Well in that case making a .set would be appreciated.

If you need help converting it to YVD format I have tools to do so.

I think making that will be do-able with the assistance of youtube and google.

But yeah, i want everybody to have his own deck, where new cards get constantly added weekly by packs and stuff.

Do both players need to have the .set cards?

Archived