Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deleted the NCCG cards.

@ FF Fan - Hmm that is weird they aren't showing :( I don't have a good idea what is causing it, but we can try some things.

Maybe right click and "Run as Administrator"? I know YVD sometimes requires that , and now that you're using a .set file it might need it too.

@ Nu-Mou - Okay, I can add that in the next update, thanks.

Oh hi der, I'm back > : ) sorry for the long leave but I had to finish up all my classes for school but I'm now back! :) :) :) :) :) miss this place, I've been slackin' hahaha, but yeah nice to be back peeps. Idk if anyone uses the old forums anymore but it'll be back up and running since I'm back. Seems like I've got quite the catching up to do also.

We have another problem. The .set files can't have empty line breaks, and boy do we have a bunch of them. I'll erase the breaks, then post the link here when I'm done. Shouldn't take too long.

Also, for some reason I can't close Duel Portal from Duel Portal. I have to close it by right-clicking on the tab down below. The little icon is gone too.

EDIT: Here's the link for the non-broken file. Somehow, though, odd blocks of my cards and some other's cards are missing. I'm missing my Anonymous cards, Jewel is missing her cards, and Liquid's Trappers are missing. Everyone else's cards seem to be fine.

EDIT 2: Actually, it appears to be more than that. What I've seen missing is from P.E.T. to Multiply, then Abyss Barrier Stat to the end. Forward's cards aren't showing up, but apparently he uploaded them into the server himself. They seem to be the effects we fixed them to.

WB Twaon!! :D (insert long conversation had at the forums)

@ Nu-Mou - Added the new .set file to the front page. I'll investigate the missing cards too. At least it is showing up for you, which makes me think FF Fan's problems are because of his computer configuration, possibly.

Can you close it using the "Quit" buttons?

WB Twaon!! :D (insert long conversation had at the forums)

@ Nu-Mou - Added the new .set file to the front page. I'll investigate the missing cards too. At least it is showing up for you, which makes me think FF Fan's problems are because of his computer configuration, possibly.

Can you close it using the "Quit" buttons?

I actually forgot to take out the lines breaks that you mentioned. They're showing up for me now, but like Nu-Mou said some cards aren't showing up the few tcg cards I put in included. It may be due to something I did. I'll try and remake the whole set. It'll take a while.

I know it's been a while. But can I get an update on how far the client has come along, and the actual state of frequency of duels in this etc? Basically all the statistics and facts is what I want.

If you can oblige of course, it's a personal request.

I know it's been a while. But can I get an update on how far the client has come along, and the actual state of frequency of duels in this etc? Basically all the statistics and facts is what I want.

If you can oblige of course, it's a personal request.

Personally I think it has come along well. There's probably 1-2 duels a day, but this may increase with more improvements to the program (which i'm working on). CCGs and other organizations can now use it to duel people outside their CCG / organizations, unlike YVD.

Any other bits of info you need or is that good?

Anyone want to duel? I'm too lazy right now to download msn.

Also for some reason the image uploader won't take my image for Avian's Legacy Peacock. When it comes up and asks if it's spelled right it's omitting the apostrophe, but it shows up in the ycm card maker.

Personally I think it has come along well. There's probably 1-2 duels a day, but this may increase with more improvements to the program (which i'm working on). CCGs and other organizations can now use it to duel people outside their CCG / organizations, unlike YVD.

Any other bits of info you need or is that good?

Number of cards. Frequency of "Boss" monsters. Which players are actually active. I pretty much kinda want everything.

If anyone is looking for a duel I'll always be in here 90% of the time http://duelportalchat.chatango.com/ so, feel free to contact me for duels or whatever.

My MSN is [email protected] my Yahoo is [email protected] (lolz I know I know but just Twaon was taken) and my skype is basara.baskenji also I'm trying to revive the other DP forum http://z13.invisionfree.com/duelportal/index.php? oh and I'd like a couple of people that would like to have a volunteer duel with me so I have some videos to upload on the DPC youtube channel. TY ^^

Number of cards. Frequency of "Boss" monsters. Which players are actually active. I pretty much kinda want everything.

There are about 2200 in-game cards. I've seen many moderately OP'd cards but nothing that says "if you play this you win". Interestingly the players who aren't around to duel are the ones usually submitting the more OP'd cards.

Not sure exactly how many regular players are on. I see at least 5 different people on a regular basis but that's just from my observation. This also doesn't include members who use it for CCGs.

@ FF Fan - Make sure you spell it exactly like the card - even trailing spaces in the YCM card name count.

There are about 2200 in-game cards. I've seen many moderately OP'd cards but nothing that says "if you play this you win". Interestingly the players who aren't around to duel are the ones usually submitting the more OP'd cards.

Not sure exactly how many regular players are on. I see at least 5 different people on a regular basis but that's just from my observation. This also doesn't include members who use it for CCGs.

@ FF Fan - Make sure you spell it exactly like the card - even trailing spaces in the YCM card name count.

It is, but I think the apostrophe is the problem. Is there a way I can insert it into the html? I tried just typing it in, but it still ignores it.

Archived