Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello.

I am having some difficulty using the custom card maker on the Duel Portal, due to me having a small screen and it not wanting to resize or scroll. If this is a known problem, I apologize, because I'll admit that I didn't look through the responses.

Desperado Hero-needs a image edit.

Desperado Emulate-needs a image edit.

Desperado Derson-needs a image edit.

Desperado Aw Ason-needs a image edit.

This is make sure that i made notice that i want new photos them, i will submit the pictures in DP. Last time i did, they didn't change,,don't know why, but it got me mad.

For some reason when I view the graveyard I get this message:

[Arg_ArgumentException]

Arguments: 

Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.0.20125.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_ArgumentException

at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodEx(IntPtr ptr, String name, CValue[] cvData)

at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodPack(IntPtr objectPtr, String methodName, Object[] rawData)

at MS.Internal.XcpImports.Collection_Add[T](PresentationFrameworkCollection`1 collection, Object value)

at System.Windows.PresentationFrameworkCollection`1.AddImpl(Object value)

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.AddImpl(Object value)

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.AddInternal(Object value)

at DuelPortalCS.Views.frmView.loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)

at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

Also, cards keep disapearing from my graveyard and banished zone. I encountered this whilst playing against a second account I made if it matters.

Much apreicated.  I really want to start some kind of league for Duel Portal or something.

I'd advise becoming respected in the Realistic Cards section first if you want to do that.

Anyway, if anyone wants to go on DP and I'm online, feel free to PM me to go on.

EDIT: Oh, why can't I connect?

Archived