Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

Well, since your opponent at least knows the name of the card you add to your hand, you can just reveal it and click less than you would by sending it to the Graveyard, then retrieving it.

Also, on the subject I brought up in my last post about many duels messing up, I doubt it's an issue caused due to my internet connection as mine, for all I know, is pretty good. That, and I'm somewhat sure that the other players have this problem when dueling against people who are not me. But who knows, maybe it really is me and I don't know it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm deeply interested in this, by the way, but what link from Yugico am I supposed to submit so that the card is automatically generated?

I'm pretty sure it only takes the image, not the whole card, though if that's a feature, that's pretty cool. Anyway, I think it is the link from the page where all the other links are (the IMG code link, and such).

Also, will there ever be a feature to import pictures directly from your computer? I don't use YCM or YuGiCo, so I would like to be able to just add the picture that way. It isn't a huge problem, but I don't normally add pictures to the cards since it's a longer process, that I simply can't be bothered to go through just for some images, and that would help it a lot.

Okay, now I've uploaded some cards and their images.

But how come I can't find any card I haven't uploaded in the deck editor?

First, be sure that you have typed it in correctly, sometimes it is fussy. Oh, and did you click "Upload to server", that's kinda important.

No, I mean I can find all my cards in the deck editor, but not existing cards (like Monster Reborn).

That's because they arn't there. Some people have made staple packs. Seattle is planing on having some of the cards be there to begin with, for now, you'll either have to ask around, or make them yourself.

That's because they arn't there. Some people have made staple packs. Seattle is planing on having some of the cards be there to begin with, for now, you'll either have to ask around, or make them yourself.

I can't find any card at all besides the ones I submitted, so you mean I must duel using only the cards I have submitted, at least for now?

Weird.

I can't find any card at all besides the ones I submitted, so you mean I must duel using only the cards I have submitted, at least for now?

Weird.

As said, it's gonna be a feature, and if you wish, I can send you a bunch of staples. This is after all not Dueling Network or anything, it's meant for custom cards, not real cards.

They haven't shown up.

EDIT: Nevermind, I logged out and back in and they showed up, just as A Background Character told me to.

Ah, that is good. I tried it with an alternate account, and it just worked right away, but anyway, that worked too, so no problem.

I'm encountering this error when I try to upload cards from Yugico:

[ArgumentOutOfRange_NegativeLength]
Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.0.20125.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=ArgumentOutOfRange_NegativeLength
Parameter name: length

at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
   at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.SubmitCards.EndGenerateFromYugiCo(Object sender, InetConnectionCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnInetConnectionCompleted(Object state)

Getting this error. Happens when tryig to draw or just plain looking through your deck in the deck builder.

[Arg_ArgumentException]
Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.1.10329.0&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_ArgumentException

at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodEx(IntPtr ptr, String name, CValue[] cvData)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.MethodPack(IntPtr objectPtr, String methodName, Object[] rawData)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.Collection_Add[T](PresentationFrameworkCollection`1 collection, Object value)
   at System.Windows.PresentationFrameworkCollection`1.AddImpl(Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.AddImpl(Object value)
   at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.AddIntern

Archived