Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, loading / saving your deck shouldn't cause any more errors.

Your cards should still be there, but some of your decks may have some of the staples taken out. Sorry I can't find out what they are. Everyone that took part in a staple card(s) will have the entire staple set in their Deck Editor.

@DJx00 - That's an unusual error. Is it possible your browser has cached the old version? That could cause duel errors if you're dueling with someone using the new version.

I've updated the homepage. If you see "Version 3.0", you're OK and your browser is not caching. If you see "Version 2.0", you need to clear your browser cache.

Is duel portal down? I can't login or access it. Says "Service temporarily unavailable" and I've cleared cache and it is 3.0

hey Twaon :D

It seems to be doing that a lot lately, but indeed it's only temporary. It's working for me now (and I haven't done anything to change it)

I'm getting a glitch in the system when I've been trying to register. It keeps coming up saying:

[Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20513.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at DuelPortalCS.Views.Register.cli_createUserDone(Object sender, createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OncreateOrVerifyNewUserCompleted(Object state)

I've got version 3.

An unknown error  was encountered:

Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20513.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.InetConnectionCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at DuelPortalCS.Home.tournamentBanList_Get(Object sender, InetConnectionCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnInetConnectionCompleted(Object state)

Arguments: 

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()

at DuelPortalCS.Views.Register.cli_createUserDone(Object sender, createOrVerifyNewUserCompletedEventArgs e)

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OncreateOrVerifyNewUserCompleted(Object state)

This PROBABLY has been reported before, but I REALLY cannot check all 65 posts... ._. 

Could you please explain how to get rid of this? If possible at all :/

Thank you. I have another question ( again, because I just cannot check all 62 pages :/ I checked the first 5 or so.) can you add your own personal cards? (I can't chec kthe program atm :/ :( )

[Format_InvalidString]
Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20513.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Format_InvalidString

at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
   at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)
   at DuelPortalCS.Home.updateProfile(String uData, Boolean showRating)
   at DuelPortalCS.Home.data_Get(Object sender, GetUserDataCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnGetUserDataCompleted(Object state)

Logging in works ok. as soon as you log in, this is what you got. 
as a matter of fact; how do I even make a deck?

Thank you. I have another question ( again, because I just cannot check all 62 pages :/ I checked the first 5 or so.) can you add your own personal cards? (I can't chec kthe program atm :/ :( )

Yes, that's the main purpose of the program - to add cards and duel with them.

At last, DP is working for me again. However, adding cards still doesn't seem to work. I try to make Angineer, and it works at first. If I look at it in the Deck Editor section, it looks like a Trap with an artwork highly similar to Solemn Warning (but I think there were some differences) instead of an Xyz. The second time, it's Solemn Judgment. If I log out and log back in, then DP says that it doesn't exist.

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep having that error I did when I dueled DJx00 (and his other two accounts), but I will probably update on that when I find out.

If you sumbit your cards and log in and out, they're gone.

been a current problem with me too

how do you generate cards from ycm or yugico?

it's a repeat question, look through the thread

new thing is when I send tokens from the s/t zone to grave it starts a bug where it adds 1 to the grave on the user end and the grave freezes

Arguments: 
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20513.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_NullReferenceException

at DuelPortalCS.Views.frmView.loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

when trying to log in:

Arguments: 

at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.InetConnectionCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at DuelPortalCS.Home.tournamentBanList_Get(Object sender, InetConnectionCompletedEventArgs e)
   at DuelPortalCS.SQLReference.Service1Client.OnInetConnectionCompleted(Object state)

Archived