Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duel Portal version 14 released!

If you aren't a member of a CCG, or aren't playing against a member of a CCG, it is not necessary to update.

This version supports the adding of .set files (in plain YVD format) to the Duel Portal folder to add those cards in as well. You can duel with anyone, even if they don't have the .set file. The only thing you can't do is share your deck in the meeting room.

FFfan, if you'd like to make some sort of link to your .set file, I can add it on the first page - so others can add it if they wish. Make the name something like "ncg.set". Also be sure to read the suggestions I sent.

I'm having trouble the program. occassionally this will pop up and always does when i try to type in the chatroom. Also how do I apply the set file to this program do i just copy and paste the set into the duel portal folder?

qlbUq.png

Basically you're trying to send a message before you are "logged in" to the chatroom. Don't enter a message until the top doesn't say "Connecting..." anymore. If it stays like that, the server may just be temporarily down.

Yep, that's all you have to do to add your .set file to DP.

I'll duel ya in a bit.

Is there a faster way of uploading images to the creator. I don't have the majority of mine saved on this site and the ones that are are under another set name and I tried just saving it to another set file, but it keeps saving it to the current one.

Edit: Also about the set thing the cards aren't appearing in the program.

I'll duel ya in a bit.

Is there a faster way of uploading images to the creator. I don't have the majority of mine saved on this site and the ones that are are under another set name and I tried just saving it to another set file, but it keeps saving it to the current one.

How are you doing images? Sorry but I really don't know what you mean by "saving it to another set file".

Unfortunately I forgot about images for CCGs. Next update i'll have a way to just convert YCM cards and save them without uploading the card online, THEN downloading each card. But for now, that is the fastest and only way.

Edit: Also about the set thing the cards aren't appearing in the program.

Did you update to version 14 yet?

I was talking about how you were able to make the same basic file from YVD work through just one player in DP. I can see the data problem, though. Sucky thing too, it'd be a lot easier on us ("us" being both CCGs), considering the sheer number of images we have.

Most of my cards aren't even on the YCM Card Maker. :/

You know when you go the card creater at the top right it has the open button and by it the set name that the most recent card was saved under. I'm talking about that. When I rename the set name and save it it still saves it to the previous set.

And yes, I did update to Version 14.

I was talking about how you were able to make the same basic file from YVD work through just one player in DP. I can see the data problem, though. Sucky thing too, it'd be a lot easier on us ("us" being both CCGs), considering the sheer number of images we have.

Yeah, that would be cool. There is the option of having 1 person download the images, then you could put it in a .zip file and pass it around to members of your CCG.

Most of my cards aren't even on the YCM Card Maker. :/

Yugico cards?

You know when you go the card creater at the top right it has the open button and by it the set name that the most recent card was saved under. I'm talking about that. When I rename the set name and save it it still saves it to the previous set.

Oh, you mean the Edit Existing Card.

Glad you caught that. The changes are there, you just have to click "Refresh" or open Duel Portal again to see your cards under the new set.

And yes, I did update to Version 14.

Under the Drop Down box "Show Tier/File", does "nccg" appear? That's the filter option for all your cards.

Archived