‹‹PEREMUTE: The WORLD›› PG-16 [OOC, Not Accepting, Started]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daemon: glad to be of service then <3

Also, put pool down then. It shouldn't really be a main aspect though, you guys get the drift.=P
The main point of the character was to neutralize the kinds of characters that are already in the RP, so this should add a bit of variety.

(I've never really understood why you have to be analytical and quiet, or artistic and special-quiet, or sporty and impulsive (or in my character's case, popular and an instant b*tch). At least in real life, you run into many people who don't live up to the association pairs.)

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1333608886' post='5902350']
This original RP is based off of a manga I have not read? What manga?
Yeah- I most likely haven't read it.
[/quote]
No, it isn't. The reference was to a manga. This RP has nothing to do with a manga.
Also, you don't have to edit your app unless you don't want to. I was going to change some things on mine anyway.

[quote name='KCNameless' timestamp='1333616305' post='5902376']
You say no more logical, problem solving guys, when we've only got two of those, and three/four sporty impulsive types(Dont know about Blu's, as he seems more thuggish that sporty). Besides, mines creative aswell, and musical.
[/quote]
Good point. [b]NO MORE SPORTY TYPES EITHER.[/b]

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1333618385' post='5902383']
No, wait! I wanna join! D:

[/quote]
Accepted.

[quote name='evilfusiοn' timestamp='1333644689' post='5902659']
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I want to join this RP that sounds like Battle Royal. *_*[/size][/font]

[/quote]
I can guarantee that this RP was in the works between Blu and me far before Battle Royal was posted.

Accepted. I'm allowing you to use an image for your character app because it isn't an overused anime character
and it's pretty detailed.

[b]You guys gimme a sec to count everything up before I stick these in the first post.[/b]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1333652118' post='5902754']
Hey you. You never told me what the manga your used the reference was. Don't tell me what to do until you do that.
[/quote]
The manga I referenced the "reflection room" thing came from is Gamble Fish.
There is no "reflection room" in this rp. This rp is not a reference to a manga.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1333652287' post='5902757']
The manga I referenced the "reflection room" thing came from is Gamble Fish.
There is no "reflection room" in this rp. This rp is not a reference to a manga.
[/quote]I was joking about that.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1333606037' post='5902336']
[b]*Username: Daemon, hoes[/b]

[b]*Character's Name: Skyler Hart [/b]

[b][b]*Age: 17 [/b]

[b]*Gender: Female[/b]

[b]*Appearance: Skyler is about 5'6" heightwise. She has pink hair usually tied in ponytails by yellow ribbons. Her hair reaches only a pinch close to her eyebrows with a blue cross-tied string over to the right. Her hair reaches to her knees. He has ocean blue eyes and also has a smile on almost all the time. Skyler wears a green-blue tight shirt with the words "Love Beat" spread across the chest. The shirt ends right above her belly button. She wears deep dark-washed skinny jeans and black converse styled boots. She focuses more on what her hair looks like and how it matches her eyes, letting them escape so that she is able to feel free. [/b][/b]

[b][b]Biography: Skyler really has been through much as a kid, nothing to abnormal. She is a typical school girl who loves to write, sing and have fun with her friends. She has been bullied in her middle school life for not really care about what she did. That changed because she couldn't deal with it. She is an ace writer, and a near-top notch student. She doesn't care about perfect grades, but she does want to do a good job on what she does. Skyler's life is mostly normal and she liked to keep it that way as much as possible so she would never face what she did in Middle School. She strives nowadays to never face that again. [/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Personality:] Skyler is an easy going person who loves to do well in the challenges she faced and faces. Skyler kind of lets her be herself, mostly when it comes to writing. She doesn't express herself that much unless it is through items that involve creativity. Her voice speaks through what she sings and her minds soars across the paper just like her pen glides across it when she writes. Her emotions are never held inside because she is able to express them to such degrees. She also is afraid to be alone and desires to be around people. It is just a thing that causes her grief. [/b][/b][/b]

[b]*Strengths / Skills: Her skills are more based on creativity. She uses what she has as a resource and is never limited to anything profound, which allows her to have goals that reach to the sky and even higher. He is able to think beyond what most people can, not logically, philosophically and creatively. [/b]

[b]*Weaknesses: Anything that involves sports is not that great of a strong point, more of a weakness. Logic is another thing that she is not too strong in either. Logic is too much for her to think, she loves to just let her mind focus on what is easy when it comes to problem solving.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1333653688' post='5902776']
I am awesome, you know it.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yYnQn4B6L8A"]http://www.youtube.c...e&v=yYnQn4B6L8A[/url]
[/quote]
That was awesome.
Now stop spamming or I'll have a mod send you to the corner.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1333651663' post='5902745']
I can guarantee that this RP was in the works between Blu and me far before Battle Royal was posted.

Accepted. I'm allowing you to use an image for your character app because it isn't an overused anime character
[/quote]

Alright alright, I was just pointing out how it reminded me of it.:/ A Battle Royal spin-off wasn't ever posted in this forum, at least as far as I remember, but the beginning really reminded me of it.

And fine, thanks. :D The image isn't necessary, but just for people who can't be arsed to read the description or can't picture the looks of the character I'm trying to describe.

Good point. [b]NO MORE SPORTY TYPES EITHER.[/b]
[/quote]

How about we encourage people to just...try to think of something else outside of superepicsmart/sporty/artistic?
Or even better, that they stop focussing so much on a certain "type"?

I mean, focussing on types is fine and I personally like most of the characters posted so far. But IDK, there are other strengths and other kinds of people in the world that haven't been covered?=S (Not to mention that trying too hard to stick someone into any kind of box really usually ruins the character...)

I'm allowing you to use an image for your character app because it isn't an overused anime character
[/quote]

In defense of over-used anime images: [i]Real people suck![/i]

Besides, photo's never look good in a roleplay. They make it look weird, and link it to the real world. And we all hate the real world.

Personally, I think we need a sadistic Psyco/sociopath. Someone who we'll all be scared of, because we're goddamncertain we're gonna meet them in a dark hall way and be stabbed.

[quote name='evilfusiοn' timestamp='1333655219' post='5902808']
Alright alright, I was just pointing out how it reminded me of it.:/ A Battle Royal spin-off wasn't ever posted in this forum, at least as far as I remember, but the beginning really reminded me of it.
[color=#008000][b]I was just saying. :/[/b][/color]

And fine, thanks. :D The image isn't necessary, but just for people who can't be arsed to read the description or can't picture the looks of the character I'm trying to describe.
[color=#008000][b]Mhm.[/b][/color]

How about we encourage people to just...try to think of something else outside of superepicsmart/sporty/artistic?
Or even better, that they stop focussing so much on a certain "type"?

I mean, focussing on types is fine and I personally like most of the characters posted so far. But IDK, there are other strengths and other kinds of people in the world that haven't been covered?=S

[color=#008000][b]Yeah, I guess so.[/b][/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='KCNameless' timestamp='1333656527' post='5902811']
In defense of over-used anime images: [i]Real people suck![/i]
Besides, photo's never look good in a roleplay. They make it look weird, and link it to the real world. And we all hate the real world.
[color=#008000][b]Well, to each their own.[/b][/color]

Personally, I think we need a sadistic Psyco/sociopath. Someone who we'll all be scared of, because we're goddamncertain we're gonna meet them in a dark hall way and be stabbed.
[color=#008000][b]Yeah, maybe someone will begin to turn psycho during the rp. Starting off a character as a sociopath would be kinda anti-dynamic. :/[/b][/color]
[/quote]

I dunno what to say to you guys. :/ I'm a bit out of it today.

True. I didn't mean as in completely doesn't talk to anyone, hates the world Emo crap, that's boring as hell, but someone with an off edge personality, who doesn't really make people comfortable around him(or her). Make it [i]more [/i]interesting, rather than less. But, of course, that might happen during the RP, and wouldn't really be normal for the start.

Wow, a lot of stuff happened :/

KC, don't see how my character is the thuggish type at all, or any other already used type in here. He's just a quiet, serious person.

And it would be fine if someone becomes psycho during the RP but if they show those tendencies at the beginning it wouldn't make sense. Why would they even be accepted to the school in the first place.

Anyways, glad this RP has gotten a lot of people to join up

Archived