‹‹PEREMUTE: The WORLD›› PG-16 [OOC, Not Accepting, Started]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1333671386' post='5903178']
Careful with telling someone to be careful, bro.
[/quote]
Careful with telling me to be careful with telling someone to be careful, bro.

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1333671514' post='5903180']
Sorry bout that Kaka, I'll try to keep on topic now xP
[/quote]
It's cool, just try not to get way off topic.

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1333664675' post='5903029']
KC, don't see how my character is the thuggish type at all, or any other already used type in here. He's just a quiet, serious person.
[/quote]

Not really thuggish, but has the possibility to become violent perhaps.

[size=4]"Unbeknownst to the teachers or other school faculty, Mark carries around a top-notch Swiss Army knife at all times." <- Not a guy I'd feel safe around. [/size]

[quote name='KCNameless' timestamp='1333657679' post='5902856']
True. I didn't mean as in completely doesn't talk to anyone, hates the world Emo crap, that's boring as hell, but someone with an off edge personality, who doesn't really make people comfortable around him(or her). Make it [i]more [/i]interesting, rather than less. But, of course, that might happen during the RP, and wouldn't really be normal for the start.
[/quote]

I believe that at this rate, really any character could hide some dark stuff in his closet. Sorry if I'm bringing up Battle Royal again, but you basically have normal Japanese students (besides one) who pretty much turn nuts afterwards.

Personally, I find it a bit more interesting if people don't go ahead and shove "oh look guys, look how much of a social outcast/intellectual/psychotic sort of character I am!" under everyone's nose.

I dont mean social outcast/Intellectual/psychotic guy. In fact, intellectual is exactly the opposite of what I was going for, social outcast is too generic, though psychotic was kind of the essence of it. But since it's been argued against by so many people, it's obviously not going to happen at the moment.

I see what you mean. My main point was just that focussing too hard on making your character a certain "type" in general tends to become a bit boring.
I was mainly mentioning "intellectual/character insert/sporty" as examples of what types can be, not as the type you were refering to.:'3

My other point was that you don't need to mention in the character's introduction that s/he's going to be a total psycho. Many people tend to prefer seeing some character development and getting a not-so-obvious, potentially darker character rather than one who already has "look I'm a psycho!" written on his face.

So yeah, we [i]will[/i] probably see some of that stuff, but just not shoved under people's nose right from the start.

But then again, we don't know what the competition will be like, so I really don't have a set direction for my own character right now. :D

[quote name='KCNameless' timestamp='1333703477' post='5903589']

Not really thuggish, but has the possibility to become violent perhaps.

[size=4]"Unbeknownst to the teachers or other school faculty, Mark carries around a top-notch Swiss Army knife at all times." <- Not a guy I'd feel safe around. [/size]
[/quote]

It's possible but he usually keeps to himself so even if he's violent, no one would know unless they spent time with him. But more of his character will be reveal in the IC rather than in the OOC

Also Kaka, for six saturdays starting tomorrow, I won't be on from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM so don't expect a post from me in between those times

Hey guys, I'm considering on posting a visualization of my character, that I would draw myself (since I know what he looks like obviously).

Mainly because I have nothing else to do, but it also gives you a hint on what he looks like. Sometimes a worded explanation is not enough.

[b]Hey, guys. I'll take a vote. Do you guys want to start tonight, start this weekend, or wait till we get those last two spots filled?[/b]

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1333761990' post='5904499']
Also Kaka, for six saturdays starting tomorrow, I won't be on from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM so don't expect a post from me in between those times
[/quote]
Don't worry about it. I'm usually not home until the afternoons on weekends anyway.

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1333764199' post='5904579']
Hey guys, I'm considering on posting a visualization of my character, that I would draw myself (since I know what he looks like obviously).

Mainly because I have nothing else to do, but it also gives you a hint on what he looks like. Sometimes a worded explanation is not enough.
[/quote]
Whatever you want, man.

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1333770414' post='5904724']
Personally, I'd like to start right away (seeing as how I have not much to do at the moment).

So the closest choice would most likely be tonight (funny enough, it's 11:50 PM right now).
[/quote]
I'll go ahead and start writing up a couple of posts now and so that I'll have them either way.

Yeah, I noticed that too. xD

Hey, I got those drawings done, which I admittedly rushed.

[spoiler=Body]
[IMG]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/Premutebody.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Face]
[IMG]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/Premuteface.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

Do keep in mind that because he is an anemic from his disease, he does look sickly, and also has a bad complexion from it. And he has bloodied eyes as well.

[b]We'll probably just start tomorrow. Too late tonight.[/b]

[quote name='Protogenoi - Chaos' timestamp='1333775107' post='5904770']
Hey, I got those drawings done, which I admittedly rushed.

[spoiler=Body]
[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/Premutebody.png[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Face]
[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/Premuteface.png[/img][/spoiler]

Do keep in mind that because he is an anemic from his disease, he does look sickly, and also has a bad complexion from it. And he has bloodied eyes as well.
[/quote]
We sure did end up with some real characters. O_o

Archived