-Tapped Out- ~ A Magic: The Gathering Club

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1336771908' post='5937399']
I did my current review for it. Did you add those kinds of lands that I suggested for Mana Acceleration? Add not just for Blue, but for all Colors that kind of ramping.
[/quote]

I kinda didn´t understood what you were going for...XD

Also almost 20 new cards have been added since...including the complete version of Sarkhan the Wild...;)

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1336772166' post='5937407']
I kinda didn´t understood what you were going for...XD

Also almost 20 new cards have been added since...including the complete version of Sarkhan the Wild... ;)
[/quote]

Basically, Psuedo-Basic Lands that aren't Basic Lands.

Basically, they can add a color into your mana pool like a Basic Land and their ability would be to spend 1 mana and sacrifice the land to add in 3 mana of the color it is of to your pool.

Green non-creature spells.

[b]CMC 1[/b]
Mutagenic Growth
Groundswell
Prey Upon
Utopia Sprawl

[b]CMC 2[/b]
Edge of Autumn
Utopia Vow
Fertile Ground
Vines of Vastwood
Fists of Ironwood
Mulch

[b]CMC 3[/b]
Arachnus Web
Crushing Vines
Cultivate
Harrow
Kodama's Reach
Snake Umbra

[b]CMC 4[/b]
Hunter's Feast

[b]CMC 5[/b]
Scatter the Seeds

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1336863013' post='5938168']
Green non-creature spells.

[b]CMC 1[/b]
Mutagenic Growth
Groundswell
Prey Upon
Utopia Sprawl

[b]CMC 2[/b]
Edge of Autumn
Utopia Vow
Fertile Ground
Vines of Vastwood
Fists of Ironwood
Mulch

[b]CMC 3[/b]
Arachnus Web
Crushing Vines
Cultivate
Harrow
Kodama's Reach
Snake Umbra

[b]CMC 4[/b]
Hunter's Feast

[b]CMC 5[/b]
Scatter the Seeds
[/quote]

Good thing that SOMEONE remembers the cube draft :/

Nice work!

So I was with my buddies yesterday watching them play while I was checking Some Cards...I suddenly got in love with the idea of making an UG Deck...and well this is what I could build with the Leftover of my box...XD

Creatures
4 Blighted Agent
4 Alchemist' Apprentice
4 Aether Adept
2 Dungeon Geist
2 Azure Mage
2 Jade Mage
2 Acidic Slime

4 Mana Leak
4 Abundant Growth
4 Hunger of the Howlpack
2 Silent Departure
2 Divination
2 Negate
1 Bamblecrush
1 Beast Within

10 Island
10 Forest

So this is the result of Time + Boredom + box with a Bunch of Crap nobody used...XD

[quote name='Јordan' timestamp='1337164361' post='5940442']
So, like I'm gonna quit mtg I think. So yea I might leave this club and stuff, I don't mean to just join and vanish, but like the game is suddenly pissing me off.
[/quote]

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1337186621' post='5940527']
why
[/quote]

idk. I probably won't quit, I was just in a bit of a urgh situation earlier because I got very little sleep due to being disturbed. How would I build U/W Splicers? I assume Flickering Blade Splicer a lot would be really nice.

Can someone explain the Stack to me and when you can use Instants/Cast creatures with Flash?

[quote name='Јordan' timestamp='1337221395' post='5940851']
idk. I probably won't quit, I was just in a bit of a urgh situation earlier because I got very little sleep due to being disturbed. How would I build U/W Splicers? I assume Flickering Blade Splicer a lot would be really nice.

Can someone explain the Stack to me and when you can use Instants/Cast creatures with Flash?
[/quote]

UW Splicer Fun Deck I recomend...I wrote a basic Deck Draft for Daemon in his thread but we can develop it further if needed...

Creatures and mainly Spells in general with Flash has instant Speed meaning they can be used at any time you can use an instant...

Normally a easy way to remember where the difference lies is remembering that Permanent Spells with out flash and Sorceries...can only be cast if the Stack is EMPTY...while instants can be cast at any point.

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1337224499' post='5940877']
not really...the full cockatrice folder 31MB
[/quote]

O_O I'll probably just get everything after 8th edition cause the early packs are where I'm the most fuzzy. How do you play other people, like YVD? Also what the hell is a cantrip? I wish people would stop using about 500 terms for everything.

I've either been extremely busy or just extremely lazy, cause I live about 10 miles away from a place that hosts Friday Night Magic and I haven't taken part in it yet.

And I just made two decks. A green territorial deck and a Myr deck. But I like the green one better.

Archived