Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

((DAMN! 1001...))

[color=#800080]"Oh, hi Blazey!"[/color] - said Leon when she crashed into Amber -[color=#800080] "We were just gonna have dinner. You should join us." [/color]- he then turned to Josep - [color=#800080]"Well, it has been weird for us too, so we get you. I didn't enter thinking 'I have a feeling that I might get possessed today' and stuff. But good things happen right? I mean, we all met, Seth isn't a zombie anymore, I have a potato in my back pocket for some reason...everything is for the best. Now let's go! I'm starving and I want Kung Pao chicken!"[/color] - Leon started heading toward the chinese diner, and opened the door for his friends.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]"hmmm.... I think... I'll have Broccoli Beef with fried rice cream cheese Wantons. Oh! and some tea to drink. Hot Tea!" [/b]Said Amber with a big grin on her face.

Seth leaned over and whispered in Blazey's ear

[b][color=#000080]"Since you're going to be challenging Amber to a game of your choice... You might want try something involving physical endurance. like a DDR machine or something. It's a pretty big arcade. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one... But the reason I say that is because even though Amber could probably keep playing no matter what. She gets a little sluggish when she exerts herself too much.. which she always does. That.. or pick something you're REALLY good at..."[/color][/b]

Seth then sat up and made his order.

[color=#000080][b]"I'll have the Have the Veggie Stir Fry, with white rice and a Spring Roll."[/b][/color]

[color=#008080][b]"He's a vegitarian!?"[/b][/color]
[i]"Yeah kinda.. He just doesn't like meat a whole lot. so what[/i][i]?[/i]
[i][color=#008080][b]"Nothing.. just thought all humans were omnivours."[/b][/color][/i]
[i][color=#4B0082][b]"Clearly you thought wrong Zebulos." [/b][/color]Galaxy Queen chuckled.[/i]

[color=#800080]"So, It's Kung Pao Chicken and...nah, tea is for daytime. A bottle of dry Huangjiu, please."[/color] - said Leon as he sat down next to Amber. He checked his wallet and, luckily, he had enough money for a couple of days - [color=#800080]"Sigh...this dinner, the Sweet Shop and the arcade...I won't have enough for the rent!"[/color]

[color=#40e0d0]"Then why did you order the wine? That's expensive. Besides, you should act like a gentleman in front of the ladies, not like a drunken rat."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Was that really necessary? It's yellow wine, for Horakhty's sake. It has almost no alcohol[/color] [color=#800080]whatsoever. Relax!"[/color] - he then turned to Amber - [color=#800080]"You know...after you play with Blazey, how about we have a nice, quiet Mortal Kombat? I'll go easy on you."[/color] - Leon joked. He was actually scared at Amber, considering how Seth remembered her. Leon suddenly remembered something, and turned to Seth -[color=#800080] "Hey Seth. That deck you used back there. It wasn't your BES deck right?"[/color]

Looking at the others makes him smile, while he had been alone for so long he had forgotten what it was like to be around other people, of course he still felt uneasy about everything, but for one night, none of it would get ti him....Numbers or not, he wanted to experience fun one last time. "I'll have the Orange Chicken and a large cola.....I don't drink even if I'm old enough,stuff tastes terrible honestly....I get enough tongue burning from the caffeine...." he said as he looked at the wine bottle being brought in. [i]"I sure have some memories I'd like to forget though......" [/i]He thought to himself as he also greeted the storekeep and talked to him about the occasion.

Thomas grinned as Mikey got his awesome blade-disk thing. [b]"OK, that's really, really awesome. Although my transformation sequence is still way better. Just saying. Kinda wish I could do it now, but I never bothered to take off my equipment after dueling Leon...oh, well."[/b] He shuffled his deck a bit. [b]"You can go first, Mikey."[/b] He reinserted his deck into his D-Pad, and drew his starting hand. Then he looked over at his opponent, waiting for him to start the duel.

After finally being able to enjoy life the to it's fullest, Yuki smiled and took a seat next to Josep. [color=#4b0082]"I think I'll have the Roast Duck Noodles and some green tea. I wish I have enough money [/color][color=#4b0082]now, so I can buy some vodka." [/color][color=#000000]After placing his order, Yuki turned to Josep. [/color][color=#4b0082]"No need to pay for me, man. I "borrowed" enough money from Fubuki to pay the rent of 44's flat twice. Or play at the arcade 24/7." [/color][color=#000000]With that cleared up, the waitress brought in Yuki's tea. [/color]"Ah! I remembered something."his[color=#000000]He stood up and showed his right fist to everyone. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Since we're going to the arcade, how about a little challenge. If any of you guys can overtake me in a racing game, I'll give all of my duplicate pieces."[/color] [color=#000000]He said, opening his fist, revealing 3 pieces inside it.[/color]

[color=#ffd700][i][b]"W-Wait! Aren't those for your sister?!"[/b][/i][/color]
[i][u][b][color=#000000]"Relax. I searched his memory room a while back and found that he's good with that sort of games."[/color][/b][/u]
[b][color=#ffd700]"But that's four years ago[/color]."[/b][/i]
[i][u][b][color=#000000]"Who cares. It's called betting, "Princess". It might not be so familiar in your 1300AD shrine, but in my realm, betting and gambling is easily one of the easiest ways to earn money. Other than butchering pigs, of course.[/color][/b][/u][/i]

[color=#800080]"Did you just say Vodka!?" [/color]- Leon exclaimed, as his food and wine arrived - [color=#800080]"My friend...that's what a true man drinks!"[/color] - he poured himself a big glass of wine, and raised it into the air - [color=#800080]"To...Numbers!" [/color]- he joked, drinking at least half of the glass in a single gulp. Then, when Yuki stood up, Leon giggled - [color=#800080]"Well, I ain't in for racing games. I just suck at them. Still, you guys can't beat me at fighting games! Not in a thousand years! I feel like staying all day on the Arcade, and do something not-supernatural, for once."[/color] - he then started eating and sipping wine at even intervals.

[color=#00ffff]"Leon, the wine."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Whaaa?"[/color]
[color=#00ffff]"Sigh...just so you know, Zebby, I'm not like him at all."[/color]

[b]"Yuki... among us, there's really only one of us that needs any of those pieces.." [/b]Amber said [b]"The rest of us have registered remember?"[/b] Amber then looked to Leon. [b]"Leon... Numbers are a really sensitive subject right now.."[/b]

Amber said trying to consider Josep's feelings. then when she got her food, she settled down and grabbed some chopsticks, and started eating her meal as politely as she could.

[color=#000080][b]"Yeah, I was actually using my Fiend Deck. It's pretty basic for today's standards, but it's main job is to keep the other player from special summoning... if I can get the cards out to do it."[/b][/color]

Seth Also started eating his mean in a similar manner as Amber.

[b][color=#008080]"hahaha! As long as he doesn't get drunk or anything, I think we'll be fine. And I wouldn't worry, you're much more sophisticated than Leon could ever be."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#800080]"At least everyone else has more manners.."[/color][/b]

Leon remembered about Josep, and shut up -[color=#800080] "Sorry Ammie..."[/color] - he looked down, and started eating quietly -[color=#800080] "Fiend...I see. I thought it was Vanilla or something. At least we ended the duel quickly..."[/color] - Leon poured himself his third glass of yellow wine, and gulped it down. - [color=#800080]"Say, Josep. This is a rather good place. How do you know the *hic* owner?"[/color] - said Leon, trying to bring up a conversation topic, as he filled another glass.

[color=#00ffff]"Thank you darling! Well, seeing as he is already drinking his fourth glass of wine..."[/color] - Sonya sighed -[color=#00ffff] "...we already lost him. He is such a pig."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Sonya, relaaaaax...I'm *hic* fine. Just fine..."[/color]

Josep did look down on the subject of Numbers, he liked that Amber had tried making him feel better, but not at the idea of making Leon feel bad...but he was drunk, so it didn't matter..... "oh the shop owner? well, when I was little...I gave him my piggy bank to open this shop.....he's thanked me ever since, so normally I eat free, but today they need some kind of business and whatnot.....I wouldn't want to deprive a man of that." he said as he started getting into his chicken "I haven't had this chicken in months...." he took a bit and his face could barely hold in his smile from how good it tasted. "whew, best chinese in all of heartland. "he gloated wo that people outside would hear and hopefully add business.

[color=#000000]Aivea was just about to step outside the building when 91 had forced her to stop, just in the centre of the main lobby area.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]"Wait!"[/b] 91 exclaimed, just before he stopped Aivea's movements cold, [b]"I sense 89's signature coming from somewhere. We must be walking into a trap; I highly [i]doubt[/i] it would've made its presence known this soon."[/b][/color]

[color=#800080][i]'Can't we just send a thunderbolt its way, then?'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Aivea asked in thought[/color]

[color=#000000][b]"Hmm... we probably [i]can[/i],"[/b] 91 pondered, [b]"Do it, then. We'll see the result from there,"[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Aivea snapped her fingers, this in turn sending a thunderbolt towards whatever it was that was generating 89's signature and destroying it instantly. Aivea was unaware of this, but 91 had noted the disappearance of the signature immediately.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]"Vanished..."[/b] he muttered, before enabling Aivea to move again, [b]"Let's just keep going; that coincidence isn't worth worrying about any more. You remember who it is that we must speak to, am I correct?"[/b][/color]

[color=#800080][i]'Well, I have [b]no[/b] idea where he is, but other than that, yeah,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Aivea responded, before walking outside, still keeping an eye out at the people around her until she spotted a familiar face, [/color][i][color=#800080]'Wait a minute, that girl... I've seen her [b]before[/b] somewhere,'[/color][/i]

[color=#000000]She then vanished, only to have made a delayed teleportation that would've had her materialize right [i]behind[/i] Atsuko. She then spun her around and slammed her against the wall of the building, holding her there by the shoulders.[/color]

[color=#800080]"What the hell are [i]you[/i] doing here of all people?"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea asked spitefully.[/color]

(s*** happened. I'm alive. Pissed, but alive.)

Greg made a feeble attempt to shield his face with his arms after Speed Warrior was smashed to pieces by the boy's opponent's Mobious, the shattered remains showering over him (Greg LP: 8000 -> 6500) Greg bit his lip.
"You done?" He asked Akuma briskly.

[TURN 4 - BATTLE PHASE]
[GREG LP: 6500]
[Hand: 0]
[Monster Card Zone: N/A]
[Backrow: N/A]
[Graveyard: [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Scapegoat / Normality Break / Gigobyte / Poki Draco / Poki Draco / Polymerization / Speed Warrior / Speed Warrior / Dynamo Chain][/background][/size][/font][/color]

James was shocked when he saw IV’s real self and personality. [color=#daa520][b]“Wait…This disguise and alias name thing makes no sense,”[/b][/color] he replied confused. Suddenly, he was startled as IV launched a massive assault on James’s Life Points (James: 4000 Life Points) staggering him backwards. [b][color=#daa520]“My Life Points always go down in large chunks but I never get used to it,”[/color][/b] he gasped listening it IV further. [color=#daa520][b]“…How…Did you know I am a Number Hunter…? How does everyone anyway?”[/b][/color]

[i][color=#ff0000]‘Succumb to our taint and you will win,’[/color][/i] a Voice pierced James’s mind as he felt an aroma of power surging through him. Suddenly, his drained hope succumbed to the power as he was consumed by darkness. [b][color=#ff0000]“You want my worst!”[/color][/b] he shouted as his voice turned into a more demonic tone. [color=#ff0000][b]“Now my turn will start and I will crush you!” [/b][/color]

After James drew his third card, he smirked. [color=#ff0000][b]“Your mistake was allowing my Wind-Up Zenmaister still function,”[/b][/color] he barked coldly as he hastingly slammed a card down. [color=#ff0000][b]“I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Dog"]Wind-Up Dog[/url] in Attack Position (1200/900)(Level 3). Since I have Normal Summoned an monster, I can Special Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Shark"]Wind-Up Shark[/url] in Attack Position (1500/1300)(Level 4),”[/b][/color] James grinned as a jet silver and blue shark along with an slim blue dog emerged. [color=#ff0000][b]“Wind-Up Shark’s effect allows me to increase it’s level by 1 and Wind-Up Dog’s effect allows me to increase it’s level by 2…Your doomed IV, if that is your real name because their levels are both 5!”[/b][/color] he smirked as streams of energy formed in the monsters (Level 5). [b][color=#ff0000]“Also the effect of Wind-Up Factory allows me to add an level 4 or lower Wind-Up monster from my deck to my hand. Making my hand two cards,”[/color][/b]

James crushed his fists as both monsters formed into a pure black hole. [color=#ff0000][b]“I will create an Overlay Network. I overlay my two level 5 monsters to Xyz Summon…Rise [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_61%3A_Volcasaurus"]Number 61: Volcasaurus[/url] in Attack Position…Fall to me!”[/b][/color] he chanted smirking as an large dinosaur stomped onto the field (2500/1000)(Level 5)(Xyz Materials: 2). [b][color=#ff0000]“I detach my Wind-Up Dog to the Graveyard, from my Number 61 to activate its effect, I can select and destroy your pathetic Wind-Up Toonmaister…And inflict damage to your Life Points equal to your monsters Life Points,”[/color][/b] he explained as an rally of explosions centred across IV’s field (IV: 900 Life Points)(Xyz Materials: 1). Suddenly, he was surprised to see his Wind-Up Zenmaister explode along with IV’s Wind-Up Toonmaister (By Toonmaister’s effect). [color=#ff0000][b]“What the! Oh well my Zenmaister is the sacrifice for me to defeat you,”[/b][/color] James commented with no care for his former signature. [color=#ff0000][b]“I end my turn, unleash your Number or should I have an easy victory. But then again you will be defeated no matter what you plan,”[/b][/color] Number 61 that animates James's body laughed manically as he waved the card he recently added to his hand by Wind-Up Factory

[spoiler=Stats]

[b]LP: 4000[/b]

[b]Deck: 33[/b]

[b]Hand: 2[/b]

[b]Monsters: Number 61 Volcasaurus in Attack Position (2500/1000)(Rank 5)(Xyz Material: 1)[/b]

[b]S/T zone: Wind-Up Factory, 2 Face Downs[/b]

[b]Grave: 4[/b]

[b]Banished Zone: 0[/b]
[/spoiler]

[b]"Best Chicken? How about the best Food PERIOD!!" [/b]Amber said excitedly as she dug in, enjoying her meal. [b]"Any food Critic would be crazy not to give this place a 5 star rating! This beef is so tender and juicy, and the Broccoli is good JUST right! And the Rice... ohhhh the rice is PERFECT! It's got plenty of rice, but it also has an even mix of Pork, Egg, Chives, and onion! And these wantons are nice and crispy with just the right amount of cream cheese filling... If I had the money to eat here everyday I SO would!"[/b]

[b][color=#000080]"Wow Amber.. I didn't know you were a food connoisseur." [/color][/b]Seth chuckled a bit at Amber's reaction to the food.

[b]"I'm not really! But for real, Compliments to the CHIEF! Who ever is working the Wok is truly the best in his field!"[/b]

[b][color=#008080]"... That does look really good.." [/color][/b]Zebulos said somewhat enviously.
[color=#800080][b]"Oh Zebulos... Despite your royal heritage you are still just another animal. If you were a DOG you'd be under the table pawing at everyone's feet!"[/b][/color] Galaxy Queen laughed at her own statement.
[b][color=#008080]"You're lucky you're a woman Galaxy.. Otherwise I would have slugged you for that one." [/color][/b]

Amber looked over to Leon, who seemed to be getting drunk.

[b]"Leon! You said you weren't going to get drunk! You know we have that party to go to tonight right!? Jeez..."[/b] Amber pouted quite a bit at Leon.
[b][color=#008080]"M'lady.. Are you getting.. Angry?"[/color][/b][b][color=#008080] [/color][/b]
[b]"Yes.. yes I am Zebby..." [/b]Amber took away the wine and replaced it with a teacup with hot tea.[b]"Drink this instead.. It's better for you."[/b]

Atsuko watches as a thunderbolt hits the machine, causing it to begin sparking as a voice in Atsuko's earpiece yells [color=#8b4513]"We...longer ha-...-ontrolle-...-verload!..-o i-...now!"[/color] Sadly, Atsuko never got the chance to do what she was supposed to do, as Aivea slammed her into the wall of a building. She groaned, and grinned in pain. [color=#FF0000]"This."[/color] She quickly placed a golden bracelet-like mechanism around Aivea's right hand, revealing she had a similar mechanism on her own right hand. The machine finally went critical, unleashing a shockwave of energy. However, when the shockwave hit Atsuko and Aivea, the world around them seemed to slow down until everything had stopped. There was no sound in the air. A hummingbird hovering over a flower was frozen in mid-flight. People were like mannequins, simply doing whatever they had been doing before the impact, as if Atsuko and Aivea had been transported into a picture.
[color=#FF0000]"Welcome to the Q-Lock."[/color] Atsuko explained, blood dripping from her forehead. [color=#FF0000]"Until one of us wins a duel against the other, we're going to be here, trapped in between the ticks of a second. The QEDs around our wrists brought us here, but until they deactivate properly, time has stopped for us. And don't try to blast it with lightning. I heard this one guy, Gamma, tried to get it off. No one knows what happened to him. So if you would put me down, we could start with our grudge match, with your fancy-pants Number on the line."[/color]

[color=blue]"My turn, draw."[/color] V said quietly, and drew his next card. This person he was facing was weak, and would be easily defeated. They both already had four Heart Pieces, but V could still keep the extra three Heart Pieces in case one of his brothers became incompetent and hadn't completed theirs yet. It was only his second turn. [color=blue]"Now I activate the spell cards Mystical Space Typhoon and Charge, destroying your set card and increasing Satellite Cannon's ATK by 3000."[/color]

Up in space, Satellite Cannon's charging suddenly grew more rapid, growing larger (ATK 1000 > 4000). On the other hand, a typhoon had formed on the field and destroyed his opponents' set card, Mirror Force.

His opponent looked up at the sky. "Weird spacey cards you have there, but even if you get out another monster destroy my Archfiend Empress (ATK 2900), I'll survive and will just whip out another monster! So hah!" He didn't seem worried about the destruction of his set card.

[color=blue]"Pathetic. Now I activate the spell card Limiter Removal, doubling my Satellite Cannon's ATK to 8000."[/color] Suddenly, Satellite Cannon up in space gained a tremendous boost and instantaneously charged up even more energy. (ATK 4000 > 8000) [color=blue]"I don't need to bother with random people like you. Satellite Cannon, destroy his Archfiend Empress and end this duel."[/color]

A laser shot from high in the sky, but it was really momentary and only visible with a D-Gazer. It hit his opponents' Archfiend Empress and the shockwave sent his opponent backward a few feet, and knocking him unconscious. (Opponent LP: 4000 > 0)

Not bothering to walk over to his opponent, his crest glowed and his opponent's frame - with four Heart Pieces already inside - levitated up and to him. He plucked out one of the Heart Pieces and put it into his frame, completing it. The other three still in his opponents' frame he simply put into his pocket.

Now V had a full Heart Frame. He began heading over to the registration building.

After Dorian departed from registration he went on and had a relaxing day simply watching other weak people duel each other in a last desperate attempt to make into the finals. He was sure that any insects that managed to squirm their way in at this stage of the game could not be that much of a threat. He did however find his way to the Heartand building and where his numbers acted up. The thought of someone making his possessions loose control is definitely unnerving. So as he arrived he saw the transformed daughter of Kaiba square off against some stranger. [color=#ff8c00]"Oh my is that Kaiba's daughter? She's a monster just like the others. Oh how daddy would love this. Butler get the camera we have to record this."[/color] Butler motioned and pulled as small digital camera from his pocket and he started to record the duel. [color=#ff8c00]"I guess other girl here must have been the one to make my friends loose control. Interesting I didn't know people had resources to spend on cards"[/color] Dorian and Butler stood by and watched the showdown between the two but they realize that as soon as the collars are locked on the two seem to stop moving entirely. "[color=#ff8c00]Awww that's not fun at all I want to watch. Maybe if we stay still long enough we can see if something interesting happens."[/color]

[color=#40e0d0]"You wouldn't hit Star, Zebby. Besides, she is just kidding you, silly-willy!"[/color] - Sonya smiled, trying to ignore Leon's state. Leon, however, got sad when Amber got mad at him, and looked down, drinking a sip of the hot tea. The beverage quickly got into Leon's body, making him feel a bit better. -[color=#40e0d0] [/color][color=#800080]"Sorry, Amber."[/color] - he then took another drink of tea, which burned his tongue - [color=#800080]"Damn it's hot! But it's really...good, actually." - shortly after, Leon was almost better, and was eating - "Amber is right, Josep! This is the best meal ever! And to imagine that this place was started by your money...wow."[/color] - Leon grabbed the side of his head. He was concious, but he still was kinda dizzy, and his head started hurting.

[color=#40e0d0]"He surely got better quickly. I don't really understand the concept of drinking to get drunk, really. They just make a fool out of themselves."[/color]

[color=#008080][b]"I suppose you're right.. Sorry if I snapped at you.."[/b][/color] Zebulos' ears drooped a bit.
[b][color=#800080]"Don't worry about it. I guess in a way it was sort of.. Racist."[/color][/b]
[color=#008080][b]"But anyway.. I think it's something in tea and Coffee that makes gives the Alcohol in the blood balance out. I beleive it's the tea leaves or caffine in the beverage.. I'm not sure myself."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#800080]"That's interesting to know.. might want to keep that in mind Sonya in case he gets a hang over."[/color][/b]

Amber looked to Leon with a smile when he started to feel better, but she herself was starting to become full. She ate everything on her plate though, and then spent the rest of the time sipping her tea.

[b]"So... Out of curiosity... Now Bare with me.. If Being a professional duelist wasn't an option.. what would you want to be? career wise.."[/b]

Yuki's noodle took quite some time to make, but when it was finally brought in, he found out that the long wait wasn't for nothing. [color=#4b0082]"Wow. I cant believe something like this could actually exist. The noodle itself doesn't actually taste of anything, but it absorbs the soup's rich flavor so easily. The duck is perfectly cooked as well, and it goes with the soup'[/color][color=#4B0082]s taste nicely." [/color][color=#000000]After describing how his food tastes like, Yuki dug into his food and began eating at an amazingly fast speed, taking in a few sips of is green tea. [/color]

[b]"H-hey, aren't you eating a little too quickly...?" [/b][color=#000000]51 was shocked when he saw Yuki eating his food in an alien-like speed.[/color]
[color=#4B0082]"I haven't eaten anything for the last 4 years, literally. So naturally, I would be very hungry, isn't that right?" [/color]
[color=#000000][b][u]"Leave him be, 51. And stop acting like you're his mother or something, it's getting a bit annoying for me and Yuki."[/u][/b][/color]
[b][color=#ffd700]"Fine..."[/color][/b]

[color=#800080][b]"We don't have time for your pathetic games, worm!"[/b][/color][color=#000000] 91 spat, once again borrowing Aivea's voice so he could actually [i]speak[/i] to Atsuko, [/color][b][color=#800080]"We have a [i]vastly[/i] more important matter to see to. Now... you [i]will[/i] let us go, and you will leave us to see to this matter; whether you do so willingly or [i]I[/i] have apply a little force."[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]Aivea had no intention of letting the girl go. But 91 insisted on repositioning Aivea's hands so that they were closer to Atsuko's heart, and raising her up the building wall. Aivea's body was now sparkling all over the place, some sparks getting a little too close for Atsuko's comfort... probably. But Aivea wasn't concerned about the girl's safety [i]or[/i] comfort. Not in the slightest.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You should probably listen to him, y'know,"[/color][color=#000000] she stated nonetheless, [/color][color=#800080]"It's for your [i]own[/i] safety,"[/color]

[color=#40e0d0]"Hungover? I believe Amber had some painkillers with her, so he should be ok."[/color] - Leon pushed his empty plate away from him, his belly full with food and his tea also gone. - [color=#800080]"Wow, it's gonna be hard for me to have something at the Sweet Shop..." [/color]- he loosened his belt without anyone noticing, and looked at Amber, who looked as full as he was - [color=#800080]"Heh...looks like I'm not the only one who overate, huh?"[/color] - then Amber mentioned careers, and Leon looked up - [color=#800080]"Well, if being a professional duelist is not an option, then I guess...card designer! You know, I've always wanted to work at Industrial Illusions. Dad said that a man named Pegasus or something created it, but he passed away some time ago. Still, since I can't draw...you'd have to teach me, Ammie." [/color]- he looked back at Amber, and smiled.

"If I weren't a duelist" Josep thought for a second. "If I weren't I'd be the head of a multi-billion dollar medical and technological company.....but I didn't want that, so, I'd want to be a psychologist....especially for our little group of insane people that can see spirits and whatnot" he joked at the end as he finished his food and placed the chopsticks in on the plate, clasping his hands together in a thank you. "Thanks for the food!" he said aloud as he placed the money on the table. "I think we've sat down long enough...we should probably work out this meal...."

The other's may not have been done eating yet, but he was raring to go...in only a few more hours they would all be competing after all, in what could only be described as the last day of human existence....if he was to go by the prophecy in his head.

[b]"I'd have no problem teaching you." [/b]Amber responded to Leon. [b]"I actually want to become a Game Designer myself, as well as a conceptual artist on the side."[/b]

Amber then looked to Josep.

[b]"A psychologist?" [/b]Amber giggled a bit [b]"I guess in the end we'd all need one of those after all of this number business." [/b]

[b][color=#000080]"No kidding..." [/color][/b]Seth commented as he finished his food, he was then waiting on the others to finish. (which were Yuki and Blazey at this point.)

[color=#008080][i]"M'Lady.. If I may have a word with you?"[/i][/color]
[i]"Sure thing! What's the matter Zebulos?"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I'm glad that you are enjoying your time with your friends here, but you need to remember.. in the end.. Only one of you will come out of the tournament as champion."[/color][/i]
[i]"Yeah I know, but I'm really not worried about winning.. I'm more worried about thinking of a way to keep my friends in one piece."[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"You're worried that they won't come out alive at all?"[/color][/i]
[i]"It's like you said.. those who have a bond with their numbers could die if that number is destroyed..[/i] and same thing goes for the other way around... I'm not sure if Josep is really effected... but I know what he intends to do with the numbers he finds after this... I'm not sure if he even realizes the danger he'll put people through if he flat out destroys the wrong numbers.."
[color=#008080]"He IS aware that numbers can die... but... I'm not sure he's seen it happen with a person who had any real attachment to one... If you ever get the chance... try to speak with him about the matter... Also.. if WE end up having to face our friends in battle, you will have to use me if they summon a number.. in which case I could use my ability to send them back to the extra deck if need be..." [/color]
"But you're ability would have to be used at least twice.. even if you were C93..."
[color=#008080]"It's worth it in order to keep your friends safe.. I am especially concerned for those who have already died once.. Yuki in particular..."[/color]
"What do you mean?"
[color=#008080]"It's hard to explain.. don't worry about it right now though."[/color]
"A-alright then."

[color=#800080]"A shrink? Well, I myself have some dark, hidden problems. My dad used to hit me...with carrots..."[/color] - Leon pretended to sob, as he held his laughter. - [color=#800080]"Well, then we are almost done. I'm so glad that..."[/color]
[color=#40e0d0]"Leon. Out."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Wha...?"[/color]
[color=#40e0d0]"Just make an excuse and go out. We need to talk...privately." [/color]- Leon sighed, and got up, without knowing what to tell his friends -[color=#800080] "Give me a minute, I need to...get a...smoke." -[/color] with that said, and his face red like a tomato, he left the money for his meal on the table and opened the door, leaving the place and sitting on a nearby bench with Sonya next to him.
[color=#800080]"There, now tell me what is wrong with you."[/color]
[color=#40e0d0]"What I wanted to say..."[/color] - continued Sonya - [color=#40e0d0]"...was that you should take this thing more seriously. Zebulos is encouraging Amber right now, and you haven't won against her yet. Also, Yuki and Josep have their Numbers with them. And remember that changes in your deck must be made. You know, the other monsters?"[/color]
[color=#800080]"Yeah yeah, I get it. The Jokers." [/color]- Leon got up, and rested himself against a tree, while waiting for his friends to leave.
[color=#40E0D0]"By the way, there's another thing. Remember our friend Drake? Well...turns out that, with all the time I held him, I managed to grasp some of his power for myself."[/color]
[b][color=#800080]"YOU DID WHAT!?"[/color][/b]
[color=#00ffff]"Chill. It's not like he is gonna come back from inside me. Still, I managed to do this before he left..."[/color] - a light shone bright over Leon's body, and in Leon's hand appeared 3 cards. He simply gasped, and stared at them in awe - [color=#800080]"Sonya...these..."[/color]

Archived