Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Dorian couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as his opponent Enigma summoned a creature. He wanted to chuckle but felt an intense heat come from the REDMD as it landed. "[color=#ff8c00]Oh my goodness its real."[/color] When the dragon of darkness calls forth his monster born of light born of light its radiance out shines Star's. Dorian is left speechless while Star is whisked away into another space with her overlay units depleted and as the coming Dragon of Darkness approaches Shocky, he watches as the dragon cannon completely envelopes Shocky. The blast was so strong even Dorian's clothes took damage which was somewhat new to him. Even against dark Magus nothing was this intense. And what made it worse it was only 500 points of damage what would happen if this duel proceed to turn against his favor as stood strong in the intense heat of the blast he noticed that Shocky had some pretty nasty burn marks on him even though he was a numbers. "[color=#ff8c00]Well what big teeth teeth your monsters have. But..I guess I didn't expect your hatred to be so half-hearted. You did damage me and made dragon light bright over there pretty strong by detaching Star's overlay units without a hand or a backrow though I must ask anything else[/color]." Dorian waited for his opponent to answer. This opponent seemed to be fond of the Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon maybe that is the tipping point that the is needed for this person to become plan D.

Stat:
Life: 7400
Hand: 0
Field: Number 16: Shock Master (2300/1600/1OLU), Number 26: Magical Star L'etoile (2800/2500)
S/T: 1 F/D

Butler who had successfully escaped the meddling super kids found his way back to the car and took a massive suitcase out of the trunk which seemed almost weightless to him. As his fireball wounds were acting up noticed the second bright light that shined above the hospital and he knew that the time was coming. Though this wasn't the most thought out strategy his master came up with...in fact it was more of an achievable goal that just fell in place Butler knew a lot hinged on his success. He turned his watch off and the sonic noise ceased as he made his way to his designated point. Oddly enough when he look at his target it was a lot more open...at least something was going right for Butler.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b][color=#800080][u]"AAAUGH!"[/u][/color][/b] - A sudden noise pierced Leon's eardrums, making him lose his balance and almost fall to the ground.

[i][u][b]"WHAT IS THAT!?"[/b][/u][/i]

While Leon was resting himself on a wall, covering his ears, the noise stopped. His ears were still buzzing, but he got up again, and kept running toward where Zebulos said Seth was nearing them. - [u][color=#800080]"I can hear some footsteps...maybe it's Seth...or Yuki!"[/color][/u] - He made a turn, and then another; this place looked more like a maze than anything else. Leon heard the footsteps getting nearer, almost around the corner. He took the corner, hoping that Seth would be there, or anybody but the butler. ((You don't need to make them meet, Kohaku, if you don't want to.))

"I...I have....." he was on Main Phase 2, but he seemed to have trouble continuing, he looked up and was fine....head dropping and raising once more to have a face of pain and sorrow....this kept going as the aura around Red-Eyes kept growing, every emotion in Josep was literally switching in and out on his face by the second, a loud voice in his head. [b][i]"YOU HAVE DONE WELL, SUFFERING FOR THE CAUSE HAS MADE ME STRONGER.....JUST A LITTLE MORE PAIN JOSEP, MORE PAIN AND I WILL BE READY...."[/i][/b] He managed to straighten himself up and cracked his neck. "I end my turn" he said rather darkly, Star and Galaxy-Eyes returning to the field and the fallen material being absorbed by Galaxy Eyes(4000/2500).

Stats
Life: 200
Field: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400), Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (4000/2500)
S/T: N/A

Luckily for Leon, Seth saw him coming towards him.

[color=#000080][b]"Leon.. Over here!"[/b][/color] Seth called out to him [color=#000080][b]"Here.. Take Amber Out of this place.. She needs a much more quiet place to rest.." [/b][/color]

[b][color=#008080]"Amber! She's safe."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"Yaaaaay! Lady Amber is okay!" [/color][/b]Said a very high-spirited Feline R.K.
[color=#008080][b]"Oh Hello Young Kohaku! Decided to stick around?"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"Nyaa! You're not the only ones worried about her. She's our holder too!"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008080]"hahaha! Alright alright, I understand, but we aren't out of the woods yet. Amber still hasn't woken up."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"Aaaaaaw..."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#800080]"Aaaw, I remember this one. What a cutie!"[/color][/b]

The little Tabby looked up at Leon smiled, but then to Shark and gave a hiss.

[color=#FF8C00][b]"You've been a naughty Dragon.. Bad boy!"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#008080]"Young Cadet, you need to calm down and learn not to pick fights without knowing if they're enemies or not."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"But He's mean! He doesn't even care if Amber ever wakes up!"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000FF]"Cadet! What did I tell you about respect?" [/color][/b]Sparkster looked back to Zebulos [color=#0000FF][b]"Sorry your majesty.."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#008080]"She's fine, just a bit too eager."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"Sorry King Zebulos...." [/color][/b]She frowns at Shark [color=#FF8C00][b][size=1]"I'll make you into Shark Fin soup later..."[/size][/b][/color]

[color=#800080][u]"Are you sure you are fine?"[/u][/color] - Leon grabbed Amber, and carried her over his shoulder, through the path he just took - [color=#800080][u]"Take care man!" [/u][/color]

[i][b][u]"Yeah, I don't care if she wakes up. Yeah, I'm a big meanie. But you know what? I'm stronger than y'all. I could kill you, and Leon right now."[/u][/b][/i]
[color=#40e0d0]"Kohaku, stop messing with him!"[/color]
[color=#800080][u]"Shut up. If you want a fight..."[/u][/color] - Drake cracked his shark knuckles (shark knuckles!?) - [color=#800080][u]"Bring it, pussy cat."[/u][/color]

As he walked, Leon could hear Amber's breath, and became comforted - [color=#800080][u]"At least she is alright, right guys? ...guys?"[/u][/color] - Leon wasn't hearing when Drake and Kohaku started arguing - [color=#800080][u]"Huh..."[/u][/color]

[i][color=#800080]"Amber...are you still there? Can you hear me? I'm taking you to a safe place, and nothing bad will happen anymore. Zebulos is here. Sonya and Star too. Even Kohaku!"[/color][/i]

[color=#000080][b]"Yeah yeah, just don't let anything happen to her you hear? Don't let that number of yours eat her soul or anything got it!?" [/b][/color]After Leon left, he realized he forgot to give Leon Amber's backpack. [color=#000080][b]"Crap! I forgot I had this thing with me... Maybe I'll run into Yuki on the way out.. I'll give it to him when I do.. If I do..." [/b][/color]

Seth then started to make his way out of the building, hoping to find Yuki along the way, But then he remembered Josep. [color=#000080][b]"That other guy... I wonder how he's doing up there...?"[/b][/color]

[i]"I'm starting to get some feeling back. I feel really cozy in this blacket."[/i]

[color=#008080][b]"Shark... If you want a fight THAT bad, it will be with me! Leave the child alone."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"Nyah nyah!" [/color][/b]Kohaku teased. [color=#FF8C00][b]"Overgrown Fishstick!"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#008080]"Not another word Kohaku... Don't forget what is most important right now."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF8C00]"Fiiiiine.." [/color][/b]Kohaku stuck her tongue out one last time before returning to the Deck Box.
[color=#800080][b]"Spunky little Kitten isn't she?"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#00FFFF]"A Bit reckless if you ask me..."[/color][/b]

[i]"Oh come on you guys.. She's just young like me. It's hard to stay in your place at that age.. Hey Leon..? Where are you taking me anyway?"[/i]

Dorian looks at his opponent and realizes the predicament he is in and tries one last act of fowl word play even though it seems like his opponent was not in the listening mood. . "[color=#ff8c00]I respect you somewhat. To not be possessed by a numbers and having three is something truly significant. But...if you are going to give yourself to your cause then you have to go all in. You are on the that border of whether to remain human or not and I get why the choice is hard for you. You admitted to being weak as a human so reject humanity it just isn't your path. I draw."[/color] As Dorian drew his card he thought it was an ironic card for the situation he was in. [color=#ff8c00]"I activate the spell card Xyz Unit and give to L'etoile. Now Xyz unit has two abilities. First the Xyz unit gains 200 attack points times its rank. So my rank eight gains 1600 attack points[/color] (2800>4400). [color=#ff8c00]Second when I would detach an overlay unit from the monster I can detach this card instead so my L'etoile has access to her effect. I could return your dragons back to your hand but why do that complete victory goes to those who commit to something and I am committed to slaying those dragons of yours.[/color]" Dorian paused as the combines lights of Star and Shocky infused with him as to give him their power and then he clinched his fist and the light shattered and all that remained were the numbers on both of his hands. [color=#ff8c00]"See I chose humanity it is my path now Shock Master Detach your last overlay unit and I call Monster effects. No monsters will be able to activate there effects till my next turn and now L'etoile blast his monster Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon with the pointy finger of doom."[/color] L'etoile glowed as a small circle surrounded here and it appeared to give her a boost she then points her fingers at the dragon and fires a blast similar to the special beam cannon from DBZ. "[color=#ff8c00]See you on the other side...Mr. Joesph"[/color]

Stats
Life: 7400
Field: Number 16: Shock Master (2300/1600) Number 26: Magical Star L'etoile (4400/2500)
S/T: Xyz Unit (Equipped to L'etoile), 1F/D

IV nodded. "Ok then! I guess I'll go first!" IV was unprepared when James asked his name. "Name? Its..." He knew he would have to think up a fake name just in case. "Its Byron." He said. "My name is Byron." IV put on his D-Pad, and instead of using his D-Gazer Tattoo, put on his regular D-Gazer. "My turn. Draw!" IV looked at his starting hand. "Ok, I'll activate the spell, Reverse Cost. So now, when I pay life points to activate a card or card effect, you lose the same amount of life points." IV slapped the card onto his D-Pad, and a strange looking machine that resembled Magic Cylinder appeared on the field, but both cylinders were attached to a circular engine. "So now, I'll pat 1000 life points, in turn dealing 1000 damage, to activate Toon World!" As IV played his next card, A beam of light came out of him, went into one cylinder, and came out the next as a glowing fist, impacting with James. (Both LP: 8000->7000) After that, a strange-looking story book appeared on the field and opened up to reveal a cartoon castle. "Now that I control Toon World, I Special Summon Rocket Toon - Kohaku!" (ATK: 1200) The pages of the book scrolled through until it ended on a space-age fortress, and a chibi-like cartoon feline warrior jumped out of the fort and made a face at James. "Her effect lets me add a spell card to my hand when she's summoned. I'll activate it as well. Magic Reflector! So I put a counter on Toon World. If it were to be destroyed, I can remove the counter instead. I'll end there." IV smiled. "Hows that?"

IV Stats:
LP: 7000
Hand: 3
Front Row: R.T. Kohaku
Back Row: Toon World, Reverse Cost
Banished: N/A
Grave: N/A

Customs Used-
[spoiler='Rocket Toon Kohaku']
Level 4 Effect Monster

This card can only be Special Summoned while you control "Toon World". You can Special Summon this card from your hand (but Tributes are required if it is Level 5 or higher). This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. This card cannot attack unless you pay 500 Life Points. When "Toon World" is destroyed, destroy this card. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster, you must select it as an attack target. When this card is Summoned and “Toon World” is face up on the field, add one Normal Spell Card from your deck to your hand.

ATK: 1200 DEF: 1000[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Reverse Cost']Continuous Spell Card
If you pay Life Points to activate a card or card effect: Your opponent takes damage equal to the amount you payed.[/spoiler]

Josep was left in shock, he had nothing he could do, it was as if he was supposed to lose this duel, and by the unnatural "grin" on Red-Eye's maw he was nearly assured. [b][i]"EXCELLENT.....YOU WILL SOON UNLOCK IT.....NOW...SUFFER FOR THE CAUSE, JOSEP[/i][/b]". He seemed to be stuck in place, hearing his opponent speak of how he had taken the path of humanity, what did Josep choose? He had already rejected humanity......it was too insecure.....the only ones he could trust were his monsters.....though he felt conflicted....Stardust and Light and Darkness Dragon seemed to want to keep him in check.....but Red-Eyes was pushing him to take the second path.....

"I've made my decision....' Josep said as he went ahead and stabilized his mind, when his head rose up once again and his dark eye had.....evolved, it had become a black mark moving across the side of his face, almost like a tattoo, but his breathing calmed down. "I accept my loss then....you'll be taking my Numbers then...right?"

[Winner=Dorian]

Dorian looked on as he was victorious and its seems that instead of driving his opponent mad he has stilled his nerve. Oh well it was an impromptu strategy at best and of course if yielded some fruit. Dorian gets Numbers now which might actually help getting more numbers and so on and so on. "[color=#ff8c00]Why I am glad to here it Mr. Joesph those uncertainty is not a profitable venture. So I will be taking those numbers of yours. Any last words you have to say to them before you part?[/color]" Dorian was elated on the inside but didn't show it. He understood his path from the very beginning and of course his ever faithful Butler was probably in position now all that was to deal with meddling kids. Maybe if he was lucky they came back to hospital to try to aid the comatose child. Dorian raised both his hands one to get the numbers and the other to shake the hand of this new agent of chaos. "[color=#ff8c00]So lets say we greet the others shall we?" [/color]

After being defeated, Josep handed the cards and took his hand. "I have nothing to say to them whatsoever.....I never used them, nor could they even talk to me, so they made no difference....I will however take them back eventually......and destroy them....just a warning" he gave his opponent, if you don't mind, I don't think I want to see the others until the tournament....however, I suggest you leave the girl alone as long as she's knocked out.....you just realized how much fun it is to truly defeat someone, did you not? No reason to go back to your lazy ways, they're not as fun, wouldn't you rather see her face when her Numbers are defeated systematically in battle?" he said as he started moving towards the edge of the roof. "Your butler is waiting for you.....you shouldn't make him wait....I have something to think about anyway....." as he stood there, he seemed to be surrounded by a large black fog, the roars of various monsters were heard inside, as if bowing to the new leader in Josep's soul.....Red-Eyes had had it's wish.

James stared amazed at the man who identified himself as Byron. [color=#daa520][b]“Oooh Toons…Interesting um…Byron, I have never faced Toons before and never knew it had updated their Archetype recently. It is going to be fun seeing what surprises you have,”[/b][/color] he commented hiding his true self while observing Toon World.[color=#daa520][i] ‘Great…Now I can’t destroy Toon World because that would waste my resources. But…’[/i][/color]

Drawing an card James slammed one down. [b][color=#daa520]“I activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Factory"]Wind-Up Factory[/url], this Continuous Spell Card allows me to add a 1 level 4 or lower Wind-Up monster from my deck to my hand when I activate the effect of an Wind-Up monster,”[/color][/b] James inform as an large industrial factory appeared in the Augment Reality from being him. Then James casually slamming down another card. [b][color=#daa520]“Now I will Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Knight"]Wind-Up Knight[/url] in Attack Position,”[/color][/b] he said as an brightly shining toy knight emerged onto the field (1800/1200)(Level 4).

James stared oddly at the Toon the man had.[color=#daa520][i] ‘The card looks familiar, where might I have bumped into it?’[/i][/color] he thought as he snapped his fingers gesturing an attack. [color=#daa520][b]“You have nothing to protect you Byron, so I might as well order my Wind-Up Knight to attack your Toon Rocket – Kohaku!”[/b][/color] James ordered as the toy knight charged at the futuristic feline (IV: 6400 Life Points)(If no response). [color=#daa520][b]“I will set three cards Face Down and I end my turn,”[/b][/color] James finished briefly cutting his hand to only one card.

[spoiler=Stats]
[b]LP: 7000[/b]

[b]Deck: 37[/b]

[b]Hand: 1[/b]

[b]Monsters: Wind-Up Knight in Attack Position (1800/1200) [/b]

[b]S/T zone: Wind-Up Factory, 3 Face Downs[/b]

[b]Grave: 0[/b]

[b]Banished Zone: 0[/b]
[/spoiler]

Dorian grabbed his new numbers with joy and was immediately gifted with their strength unfortunately the numbers did not know the depths of Dorian's resolve and had quickly fell into line. That temporary moment of ecstasy when Dorian felt the possession was all he had been looking for and now he had a taste of it. Though Joesph's words did have some truth it was fun to actually shoot down that dragon and know that victory was assured maybe chasing after the comatose girl was not the best thing to do in terms of sport. There must be time spent on this thought. Dorian left Joesph to his thoughts and went downstairs to see the Desert Eagles on the floor and notice that there was a hole in the wall. "Well wonder who is going to pay for that?" Upon closer inspection of the wall at the very top was a zipline with a pulley system all ready for Dorian and on the other in the window of another building was Butler. Dorian had picked up his Butler's Desert Eagles and the various pieces that went with them and rode the zipline to Butler.

[color=#800000]I am curios sir did everything go according to plan?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Well..no but I see one of us decided to play with the kids didn't we. Why not just take them seriously and kill them ugh?[/color]
[color=#800000]Does there exist an adult that would fight a child seriously?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Ah...good point. Well on the plus side I have new friends and I think it is time we said goodbye to everyone. I don't want to be rude.[/color] Dorian said with his evil snicker. Butler was well aware of where approximately everyone could be if they gathered all together so they quickly set off.
___
*Few minutes later*

[color=#ff8c00]HELLO MEDDLING KIDS HOW ARE YOU?[/color] Dorian spotted the group while he was on the roof of one of the buildings he gave Butler two cards and they both jumped down and proceeded to walk towards whoever is carrying Amber. Well funny running into you here its like a happy reunion of sorts. Upon closer inspection he realizes its just Leon and a bunch of Numbers. [color=#ff8c00]Oh my this is going to be much easier than I thought I've made my choice and it seems I am about to acquire some new pets[/color]. As he finishes his statement Butler readies for combat.

After Leon left the room, 51 and 44 turned into their card forms and stayed hidden in Yuki's deck box while Yuki continued his search for Amber. [color=#4b0082][i]"Come on... Where the hell did that guy took Amber to..." [/i][/color][color=#000000]However, no matter what route he took, neither Amber nor Seth was there. And since Amber's numbers are left in the facility, he couldn't use 51's number-tracking ability[/color] and is now just relying on blind luck to find Seth.
[color=#FFD700][b]"Yuki, I could sense Leon directly behind this wall. Perhaps we should check on him? Maybe he found Amber first..." [/b][/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Good idea." [/color]

After knowing Leon's whereabouts, Yuki blasted a hole right through the wall only to see a familiar duo (Butler and Dorian) and his "Damsel in Distress" -as 44 would say- carried in Leon's shoulders. [color=#4b0082][i]"That two bastards... Should have killed him personally while I had the chance." [/i][/color]Since Dorian could threaten Amber's safety at where he stands right now, Yuki decided that the best thing he could do was distract him. [color=#4b0082]"Hey richie boy! How about you pick on somebody that can at least fight back?!" [/color][color=#000000]With Jotunheim (44's sword) on his right hand and Rouranken (51's sword) on his left, Yuki charged in into a battle that could end the live of anybody in the area.[/color]

As Seth finally made it outside, He saw Yuki and Leon with Amber.

[color=#000080][b]"Guys! There you are geez... You took off before I had a chance to give you.... Amber's... back..pack...?" [/b][/color]Seth speech slowed down a bit as he realized that Butler and Dorian [color=#000080][b]"FOR THE LOVE OF... GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!"[/b][/color]

Seth Became enraged as he was growing very tired of those two.

[color=#000080][b]"That's it... Leon, I know you have crazy super powers right now and everyone, but would you mind putting them to better use by taking Amber away from here? Yuki and I will keep these two idiots at bay... Hell.. I might even call the cops while I'm at it... Why didn't I think of that before....? ugh..."[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]Aivea Kaiba[/b][/color]

[b][color=#800080]"Blue-Eyes White Dragons, destroy that fate-less coward with White Lightning!"[/color][/b][color=#000000] Aivea commanded with her demonic voice. The three dragons charged up their attacks and fired out at the helpless Ally of Justice girl, who screamed in pain as they forced her into the barrier that Aivea had set-up beforehand, before finally collapsing onto the pavement.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]AoJ Girl's LP: 6000 --> 0[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]After the duel had finished, Aivea walked over to the fallen duelist, her breasts shifting up and down slightly and her hips moving from side to side as she walked. She then knelt down and leaned over to check the girl's pulse, only to accidentally have her breasts right in the girl's face. Of course, Aivea didn't mean for that to happen, but her breasts have gotten so large and heavy from the sudden transformation that it couldn't be helped... much.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Hmm, dead..."[/color][color=#000000] Aivea announced in her original voice, before having a thought in her mind, [/color][color=#800080][i]'Was that [b]really[/b] necessary?'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000][b]"You don't happen to be questioning my judgement now, do you?"[/b][/color][color=#000000] 91 asked, out of curiousity.[/color]

[color=#800080][i]'Well... a little,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Aivea replied mentally, [/color][color=#800080][i]'I didn't exactly want to be famous for a senseless murder, y'know'[/i][/color]

[b][color=#000000]"[/color][color=#000000]As far as [i]I'm[/i] concerned[/color][color=#000000], it's only a mere casualty,"[/color][/b][color=#000000] 91 responded, [b]"And probably not an important one. Your legacy, on the other hand, is something you seem to take to heart. [i]We[/i] can both achieve that."[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Aivea simply nodded, before sitting back up on her knees, and remaining by the fallen girl's side.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Dr. Faker[/color][/b]

[color=#800000]"Hey, I need you to fly over to the hotel and pick up a couple of people, myself included,"[/color][color=#000000] Dr. Faker informed his trusty pilot on a cellphone, as he walked his way to the roof access, [/color][color=#800000]"Just settle that thing on the roof if we're not there,"[/color]

[color=#000000]After a quick glance behind himself to see that Chris had followed, Faker continued to trudge down the hallway, Duel Disk armed in case anyone would even [i]dare[/i] [/color][color=#000000]try and challenge him while he had a duty to uphold.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Akuma Chishio[/b][/color]

[color=#000080]"Something wrong?"[/color] [color=#000000]Gorz asked inside Akuma's mind, as she had yet to take her turn.[/color]

[color=#4B0082][i]'Well, now that you [b]mention[/b] it...'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Akuma sighed as she thought this, [/color][color=#4B0082][i]'Oh I don't know. Maybe I'm off my game today,'[/i][/color]

[color=#000080]"It was that cursed 91 that did this to you,"[/color][color=#000000] Gorz assumed, [/color][color=#000080]"Don't worry about it too much, just continue with your turn,"[/color]

[color=#4b0082][i]'If you say so,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Akuma drew her next card, [/color][color=#4B0082]"Sorry, I'm just... not at my best at the moment. I'll just sacrifice your monster to summon Mobius the Frost Monarch, and have it destroy Dynamo Chain with its effect."[/color]

[color=#000000]A humanoid being of frost was summoned, and immediately sent a howling blizzard towards the enemy monster, destroying the weapon it had in hand. Now the monster was defenceless, just waiting for the other being to make his next attack.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Aqua-type/WATER/Level 6/2400 ATK/1000 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Now, since the card [i]itself[/i] was destroyed, nothing happens to my face-down card, meaning that I still have a back-up defence,"[/color][color=#000000] Akuma informed, [/color][color=#4b0082]"However, I don't need it just yet. I declare an attack with Mobius on your Speed Warrior."[/color]

Dorian looked as the kids have returned Seth wasn't the only one who grew tired of this company. As Yuki charged at the two Butler quickly intercepted but this time he was able to call forth his own sword and lock blades with the boy. Butler was slightly amused because it is not often one gets into a contest of blades any more. Dorian on the other hand had simply looked at Seth. As Seth mentioned thoughts of escape Dorian knew that wasn't a possibility because well Dorian's new friends could stop that but since Seth had the audacity to say that his normal self was on par with Dorian's normal self then maybe it was time to see if that held true.

[color=#ff8c00]"Why can't I have nice things? I just wanted the girls three cards and look I have to work so hard for them I guess that doesn't make me lazy after all. Anywho I just want to talk...[/color]" Dorian proceeded to walk towards Yami Leon with his hands up in almost a surrendering stance then he looked at Seth.[color=#ff8c00] But not with you.[/color] Dorian made a fist motion towards Seth and the number 22 showed on his hand then a giant fist was launched at Seth and stopped a hair away and was glowing gold. [color=#ff8c00]What the...Star don't do this now.[/color]

[color=#ffd700]No I am stopping this madness! I will not sit back and watch you hurt and innocent person you already have three new numbers can't we stop now.[/color] Star materialized herself and appeared in front of her master.[color=#ffd700] I know how hard it was for you to sit back and watch as all of these people developed super powers by giving themselves totally to their numbers.[/color] Dorian's eyes widened as he knew where this stream of thought was going to end up. I[color=#ffd700] know that you really want her numbers because she is able to have that same strength without such dependency, but please not like this. Just let them be happy we can leave and no one would be mad at you anymore. Please master, PLEASE!![/color] Star was at the point of tears when she released her hold on Dorian and the fist had disappeared. Dorian looked at his number and gave a slight forgiving smile and as she looked up she was instantly frozen in a block of ice. Dorian raised his hand and materialized the big hand again and smashed the cube to pieces leaving nothing but Star's ergo destroying his own numbers. Stars body hung lifeless in the giant hand and simply fell to the ground with the eyes open looking at Leon or more precisely what he was carrying.

[color=#ff8c00]Where we're now?[/color] Dorian said coldly stepping through Stars body and on her actual card like she wasn't even there.

[u][color=#800080]"Damn! I don't even know where to take you, Amber..."[/color][/u] - Leon saw Dorian and Butler, and started running - [color=#800080][u]"I don't want to use any powers that might hurt Amber...but if the situation needs them..." [/u][/color]- When he made it outside, Leon placed his arms on the ground, with Amber's arms still wrapped around his neck, and jumped high, landing on the building's ceiling - [color=#800080][u]"Seth! I'll take her to my house! Use Yuki to find us!" [/u][/color]- Leon yelled at Seth. He then started running, this time more carefully, and jumped at a ceiling nearby.

[color=#00ffff]"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, Amber is not a backpack!"[/color]
[u][color=#800080]"She won't fall off. Are you okay Amber?"[/color][/u] - After jumping through a couple of blocks, he jumped to an alley, and walked to a door in it, this time with Amber resting on his arms. - [color=#800080]"Home, sweet home. I guess."[/color] - The house was a really small place. He couldn't afford a bigger apartment, after all, he was just a student. Leon walked by a small, dirty kitchen and a dusty sofa, and got to his bedroom. He then took off Amber's jacket and goggles and laid her on the bed, covering her with the blankets. - [color=#800080][u]"What to do now..."[/u][/color] - Leon remembered that Sonya was inside Amber's deckbox, so he opened it, and, when he was about to pull Sonya out, he felt something weird. Like before Drake took his body the last time - [u][color=#800080]"No...not now! I won't let you!"[/color][/u]

[u][i][b]"We had a deal!"[/b][/i][/u]
[color=#800080][u]"But...Amber...no! I can't let Amber see me like this! I must be with her when she wakes up!"[/u][/color]
[b][i][u]"I see...then, what if Amber doesn't wake up...?" [/u][/i][/b]- Drake materialized next to Amber's bed, and raised her out of the bed. -[u] [b][i]"She is so cute...I can see why you like her."[/i][/b][/u]
[color=#800080][u]"[b]NO![/b] Let go of her now!"[/u][/color] - When Leon tried to get nearer, Drake pushed him away with enough strength, and he fell on the other side of the room, dropping Amber's deckbox next to Drake - [color=#800080][u]"Please..."[/u][/color]
[color=#800080][u]"This sweet, little girl's soul is so tempting..." [/u][/color]- He opened his mouth, and Amber's soul started leaving her body from her mouth, and entering Drake's.
((This is your cue, Kohaku.))

[color=#000080][b]"What the hell!?" [/b][/color]Seth braced himself as he suddenly saw a giant fist flying his way. But then was a bit confused when he was not struck. [color=#000080][b]"heh..hehehe...h" [/b][/color][color=#000000]But then he actually saw what took place after, and to his dismay, The number that had tried to protect him was murdered, and walked over like she was nothing. After he had stepped off of the card itself, he picked up the card, and looked at Star's lifeless body. Tears came to his eyes as he knew it was because of this number he was even in once piece. He then looked to Dorian out of pure rage. [/color][color=#000080][b]"You... You BASTARD!!!!"[/b][/color]

Unable to control his temper, Seth lunged at Dorian and tackled him to the ground and started to punch him in the face like a mad man. [color=#000080][b]"You... You're just a greedy son of a B*tch! You don't DESERVE to have numbers if all you're going to do is treat them like GARBAGE!!! and LEAST of all Amber's!!!"[/b][/color]

[color=#000080][b]_______________[/b][/color]

Zebulos had seen what happened to Star, and he was already upset because of that.. He wanted to get Dorian back for what he did, but was able to do anything about it as Leon and Amber got further and further away from with him and the others in tow. When they got to Leon's place, everything seemed fine at first, but then Shark immediately tried to take over Leon's body. Then when Leon refused, the unthinkable happened. Amber had just started to wake up when Shark grabbed her.

[b]"Ah! What's going on..!?" [/b]But before she could get an answer, Shark Drake had already started to eat he soul, and he was doing so slowly, and painfully. [color=#000000][b]"A..aaaah..! It.. It hurts...!"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#008080]"SHARK!!! Unhand her!! NOW!!!!" [/color][/b]Now Zebulos had had enough of it.. Amber was finally safe... and now this!? Zebulos started to grow very angry, which even for him was abnormal in this kind of situation. Normally he would be calm and cool headed as possible.. but now it was far to serious to hold in any of his anger. His Armor began to change and he himself got a little bigger in size. His eyes went from gentle blue, to a piercing red, and his sword became jagged and turned to gold.[color=#008080] [b]"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#800080]"Zebulos...? What's happening to him!?"[/color][/b]

The Larger Zebulos's armor turned to gold, and he was almost as big as Drake was. Zebulos had become Number C93: R.K. Emperor - Zephiros.

[color=#800080][b]"Wow... He's beastly! As if he wasn't already beastly enough..."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#008080][u]"SHARK DRAKE!!!! I TOLD YOU TO LET HER GO!!!!" [/u][/color][/b]He snarled angrilly, as he tacked Shark Drake like a mangoose would a cobra, knocking them both out the window, and Zephiros began his beastly assault. By this point however, Amber had only half a soul, but she was still aware of what was going on...

[b]"Z...Zeb...by...? Leon....?" [/b]Her voice was but a whisper as she was literally half dead. [b]"H...help me..."[/b]

[b][color=#FFA500]"Oh no! Lady Amber is hurt! What do we do now Sparkster?"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000FF]"All we can do is leave it to Our King.. and stay by Amber's side..."[/color][/b]
[color=#FFA500][b]"Right!" Kohaku materialized along with Sparkster and they stood by Amber. "I'm sorry Amber... We just couldn't act fast enough..."[/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000FF]"King Zebulos will help fix this.. We promise.."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#800080]"What a mess this has become... Humans are so fragile..."[/color][/b]

Zephiros and Drake faught on and even when he was struck, Zephiros was not going to back down so easily. He grabbed his sword and started to make mighty swings towards his enemy.

[color=#008080][b][u]"RETURN WHAT YOU HAVE STOLEN AND DIE MONSTER!!!!"[/u][/b][/color]

Josep had walked down in time to see Dorian destroy Star, a Number's monster destroyed, it was what he wanted to see, but the duelist in him hated the fact that a monster spirit had been struck down in such a manner, as he saw Seth tackle Dorian and begin assaulting him, Josep looked down towards Star herself, despite being a Number...she looked so human, and she seemed to fear death, he felt his eye burning at him, and once again he heard Red-Eyes's voice. [b][i]"NUMBERS ARE THE ENEMY......BUT WE MAY NEED ONE FOR YOU TO ADVANCE....HER ESSENCE IS MORE VALUABLE ALIVE THEN DESTROYED, WHEN HER TIME COMES THEN SHE WILL PAY THE PRICE.....FOR NOW....USE WHAT POWER WE THE DRAGON LORDS HAVE GIVEN YOU, ABSORB WHAT YOU MUST TO AWAKEN MY TRUE POWER, THIS IS YOUR SECOND TEST..." [/i][/b]

Drake got up quickly after falling through the window, even if he was really hurt - [b][i][u]"So, you have new toys? Impressive..." [/u][/i][/b]- Drake dodge every slash of sword Zephiros made, but was hit by one of them, slashing through his chest -[b][i][u] "F*ck! I've had it!"[/u][/i][/b] - he leaped back, and then jumped at Zephiros, throwing him to the ground, and grabbing his arms with his first pair of arms - [b][i][u]"You know, her soul is a tasty one. When I kill you, I shall end my meal."[/u][/i][/b] - He then used one of his free arms to punch Zephiros in the face.

-----

When Amber fell to the bed, Leon ran to her side and jumped next to her -[u][color=#800080] "Amber! Please...don't die! I won't let you..."[/color][/u] - he hugged Amber, and kissed her - [color=#800080][u]"Everything will be alright, Zeb will kill that thing."[/u][/color] - He turned around at the spirits of the other monsters - [color=#800080][u][b]"CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING!?"[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#40e0d0]"Sorry but...Star and I would only bother...and the Rocket Knights are too weak for that too...sorry..."[/color]

[color=#008080][b][u]"GRRRR!!! You will do NO SUCH THING!"[/u][/b] [/color]Zephiros kicked Shark off of him and grabbed from his sword. He stood upright and went after him. [color=#008080][b][u]"Because even if I have to DISEMBOWL You to get every last bit of her soul out of your foul body.. I WILL!!!"[/u][/b][/color]

Zebulos kept going after Shark with sheer fury with his sword, letting a loud yell every time he swung the blade. He kept at it again and again, without growing tired.

_________

Kohaku and Sparkster heard Leon's plea, and they both looked sad when Sonya explained that they were too weak to do anything to help.. Kohaku looked out the window and saw her King fighting his heart out to retrieve the missing fragments of Amber's Soul. She saw how fast Shark Drake was, and how much attention he was paying on the fight.

[color=#FFA500][b]"...." [/b][/color]Without warning, Kohaku leaped out of the window and turned on her Rocket Pack, sending herself flying towards the fight.
[b][color=#0000FF]"KOHAKU!!! Come back here!"[/color][/b][color=#0000FF] [/color]Sparkster yelled. [color=#0000FF][b]"Grr... That fool! I have to go after her!" [/b][/color]
[b][color=#800080]"Don't Sparkster! It won't do any good She's too far gone..."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000FF]"Grrr.... Zebulos... ... Forgive us..." [/color][/b]Sparkster, just as Kohaku did, leaped out of the window and went to aid his king in Battle.
[color=#800080][b]"Those two are going to get themselves killed...!"[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][size=2]"Leon... I feel so cold... I... I don't want to die....!" [/size][/b][size=2][size=3]Amber's breathe was weak and her eyes were losing their brightness. She tried to give Leon a hug for comfort, but simply didn't have the strength. [/size][/size][b][size=2]"Leon... I.. Love you...."[/size][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][size=2][size=3][size=4]Amber's became dim showed little to no signs of life as she fell limp in Leon's Arms. She was not dead, as she continued to breathe.[/size][/size][/size][/color]

[size=2][size=3][size=4][color=#800080][b]"Miss Amber...."[/b][/color][/size][/size][/size]
[size=2][size=3][size=4][color=#0000FF]"You know what... This plain isn't fair...! I'm going to dammit! C'mon Boys! Lets go Help our friends!" [/color][/size][/size][/size]

[size=2][size=3][size=4]All of the sudden, Gradius came out of nowhere and zoomed toward to battle ground. Along with a few other ships like the Lord British, and Jade Knight.[/size][/size][/size]

[b][size=2][size=3][size=4][color=#800080]"Not you guys too!"[/color][/size][/size][/size][/b]

Zephiros was starting to grow a little tired.. Because he was actually bound to Amber.. Because she grew weak, he had a hard time maintaining his stamina. But Suddenly, before Shark could lay a single attack on the old King. Kohaku came up from Behind and stabbed at his hide, trying to deal some damage.

[color=#FFA500][b]"Hey You bully! Give Amber back her Soul! Or you'll be sorry!"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#008080][u]"K-Kohaku! Don't! Get away from here!"[/u][/color][/b]

But Kohaku refused, instead she just kept at it, but the others were still a ways away from helping at this time.

As Zebulos avoided the attacks, he found the perfect moment to hit, and was about to jump at Zephiros, when he felt a sting on his back, and turned. - [b][i][u]"You..."[/u][/i][/b] - Sadly, Drake's armor protected him from the stab - [b][i][u]"I've had it with all of you! And I'll kill you first!"[/u][/i][/b] - He leaped at Kohaku before she could react, and grabbed her by the head with a single right hand. He then lifted her off the ground -[b][i][u] "Rocket Knight Cadet...Kohaku. You are one of Amber's favorite cards, aren't you?"[/u][/i][/b] - He punched Kohaku with his other right hand on the gut, and threw her to the ground -[b][u][i] "Not anymore. And YOU! This isn't over. I'll take all of your souls! I'll be the most powerful in existance!" [/i][/u][/b]- he roared, and released a blast of black hellfire at Zephiros.

-------

[u][color=#800080]"You won't die Amber...you won't die. I love you too...I always did."[/color][/u] - When Amber stopped showing life signs, Leon just hugged her. He knew what was going to happen, but he didn't wanted it to happen. He just wished that that moment would last forever. Slowly, Leon's aura dissapeared, and his armor began fading, a sign of Drake's lack of energy.

[color=#800080]"I'm useless...I can't help the ones I love..."[/color]
[color=#daa520]"You can, M'lord."[/color] - said a low, male voice in Leon's head.
[color=#800080]"What!? Who are you!?"[/color]
[color=#0000cd]"You know who we are, M'lord." [/color]- said another male voice, this time a younger one.
[color=#800080]"I...do?"[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Don't you remember us, M'lord?" [/color]- a third voice spoke, this time a female one.
[color=#800080]"Tell me..."[/color]
[color=#daa520]"I'm know as the King's Knight."[/color]
[color=#0000cd]"I'm the Jack's Knight."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Queen's Knight, they call me."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Poker's!? Why couldn't I hear you before!?"[/color]
[color=#daa520]"You never needed us like now."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Is everybody else here? Ace of Hearts? Queen of Hearts?"[/color]
[color=#daa520]"They are all here. It doesn't matter now, but your wish does. That Shark Drake Vice thing..."[/color]
[color=#800080]"Kill him. Now!"[/color]
[color=#daa520]"Understood, M'lord."[/color] - the three monsters materialized into three sword and shield wielding knights.

[color=#40e0d0]"Huh? Hey! The royal escort!"[/color]
[color=#daa520]"M'lady, it's been a while. Stay back, we shall defeat this beast."[/color]
[color=#40e0d0]"Do as you wish." [/color]- in contrast to King's serious behavior, Sonya's manners were inexistant. All three knights jumped out of the window, landing near the battle.

[b][color=#FFA500]"Nyaaah...." [/color][/b]Kohaku fell to the ground in a dizzy fashion [b][color=#FFA500]"That smarts..."[/color][/b]
[b][u][color=#008080]"Kohaku!!! AAH!!"[/color][/u][/b] Zephiros was about to be struck by the black fire of Shark, when suddenly a ship came out of nowhere and got in the way.

[color=#0000FF]"Option Deploy!" [/color]Said the Pilot as he realeased a small pod-like Device.

Gradius managed to get out of the way just in time ,but left the option behind to take the hit for Zephirous. While that little distraction was in progress, Amber's other cards showed up as well. Sparkster grabbed Kohaku and carried her to a safe distance, while the other ships started shooting at Shark Drake.

[color=#00FF00]"[b]Take that you bloody Shark! The Jade Knight will show you what's what!"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FF0000]"Don't forget about good ol' Lord British!"[/color][/b]
[color=#0000FF]"I'm glad you guys could make it! All together now.. lets give Zebulos some cover fire!"[/color]

Like Airplanes in a Monster movie, the space ships circled around Shark Drake, shooting at him to break his concentration.

[color=#0000FF][b]"You Alright Kohaku?"[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FFA500]"Yeah...! Just got the wind knocked out of me... Now lets kick some Shark tail!"[/color][/b]

Even though she was still hurt, she brought out her own options and flew back into the frey, mimicing the ships.

[color=#0000FF][b]"Teenagers... how I envy their endless energy..." [/b][/color]

Sparkster followed suit with the others and attacked in a gerilla fashion. Zephiros saw his comrades efforts and stood up.. He then held his sword high.

[color=#008080][b][u]"Thank you my Friends... But Amber's Soul.. without her soul, she has grown weak.. and I have grown weaker right along with her..."[/u][/b][/color]

[b][i][u]"Damn! There's too many of them!"[/u][/i][/b] - Drake started waving his arms around, and managed to hit one of the ships surrounding him (Lord British) until he had to start a retreat. He jumped back before Zephiros's "army" got to him, landing on the other side of the street, where the Poker Knights were standing.

[color=#0000cd]"This is our chance!"[/color]
[color=#daa520]"For the Lord!" [/color]- King's Knight jumped, with Jack and Queen behind him, and slashed through Drake's armor. -[u][i][b] "What!? Where did you come from!?" [/b][/i][/u]- Drake tried to hit the knights, but their speed was far greater than his. Queen's Knight jumped and slashed Drake's face, scarring him and making him crouch, roaring in pain- [color=#ff0000]"King Zebulos! It's your moment!"[/color]

--------

[color=#800080]"Amber..."[/color] - Leon didn't know if Amber could hear him at this point, but he needed to say goodbye. As Drake said before, they were both bount, and if Zebulos managed to kill him, Leon would die too. He was starting to feel weak, and couldn't move at all - [color=#800080]"I love you...but...by the time you are awake...I will be dead. It's for the best, really. Zebulos will kill Drake...and I'll die. Take care of...Sonya." [/color]- Leon couldn't speak at all anymore, every breath he took was painful. He just layed next to Amber and closed his eyes.

Archived