Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

V couldn't find his brothers, but within a building, he did find somebody. Somebody that brought up all his hatred and suffering, the one responsible for it all. [b]Dr Faker.[/b] He stood in their way from within a hallway, apparently. As soon as he saw the man he had hated all this time, his crest glowed and a nearby previously-locked door flung open. From within the room an apple levitated out. His crest allowed him to levitate things, and also mind control - but only when Tron willed him, and he knew it wouldn't work on this man anyway.

V moved the levitating apple close to Dr Faker -who by now had noticed him- and forced it to explode in his face. Whatever the response, V disregarded it.

[color=blue]"Dr. Faker, it's been a while."[/color] He said, disgust running through his tone. Here was the man that sacrificed his father. [color=blue]"You might not remember me, I don't expect you to, but here's a reminder. I was [i]Chris Arclight."[/color][/i]

He let silence fill the hallway for a moment.

[color=blue]"However, I'd rather you call me V. Chris is no more."[/color] He continued. [color=blue]"And I must admit, Tron would've preferred to settle things in the finals, but this is such a perfect opportunity. Here. Now."[/color]

He closed his eyes let his anger against this man calm and break down for a moment, relaxing himself. Then he activated his D-Pad, force-activating Dr Faker's own in return. Finally, he sharply reopened his eyes, before letting the hallway rumble as he stretched out his crest's power completely.

[color=blue]"My family, my brothers, for years . . . all because of [i]you.[/i] No matter how powerful you may be, the power of a star canopy will always exceed it."[/color] He said, darkly as his tone fell into deep hatred. [color=blue]"You shall pay for your unforgivable crimes, and you shall burn within the rays of the sun!!! Right here!!! Right now!!! Are you ready for this, [b]Dr Faker?!?!?"[/color][/b]

((You make the first move))

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#008080][b][u]"Right... Shark Drake..." [/u][/b][/color]Zephiros stood up and Lifted his sword. The presense of his friends, old and new had given him enough strength to fight again. [color=#008080][b][u]"YOU WILL NOW FEEL THE POWER OF OUR UNITY! BEGONE!!!!"[/u][/b][/color]
Zephiros's sword flashed wit an intense light as he swung the blade down, sending a massive wave of energy that was strong enough to cut through anything like butter. As soon as he did, he realized what would happen... Amber would not have been happy.. but at least she would be saved from a half life...

[color=#800080][b]"Sonya...[/b] [b]You know what will happen to Leon when Shark Drake dies... Don't you...?"[/b][/color]

It was unclear if Amber could truly hear Leon, but her facial expression seemed to change from pain, to worry.

[i]"No... There must be a way... Leon can't die... It isn't fair.... IT'S NOT FAIR!!!"[/i]

The other half of her soul was angry. (the half that was inside of Shark Drake's Belly) She started striking Shark from the inside, trying to deal as much internal damage as possible. It was her way of getting reveange on Shark for all the pain he had caused.

[i]"I hate you... I HATE you...! I HATE YOU!!!!"[/i]

[b][i][u]"NO!" [/u][/i][/b]- Drake used his four arms to block the attack, but it was worthless; Zephiros's blade slashed through him, tearing his body in two. He disintegrated, turning into dust, leaving nothing but a small, white ball of light that floated where his body was; Amber's half soul. The trio of knights kneeled at Zephiros - [color=#0000ff]"We are grateful to serve next to a warrior of such power, Lord Zebulos. But, if I may ask...what will happen to our holder now?"[/color]

------------

[color=#40e0d0]"I...know..."[/color] - Sonya suddenly started crying, covering her face with her hands - [color=#40e0d0]"Why!? I don't want you to go Leon! This is my fault...If only I was more powerful...I could have stopped him!"[/color]

Leon felt his body become...light. He couldn't feel his arms, nor his legs anymore, and he felt cold in his chest. - [color=#800080]"Don't worry...Sonya. I'm happy...really. I'm next to the woman I...love...and...I'm finally...free...[/color][color=#800080]"[/color] - he couldn't speak anymore. Leon finally closed his eyes, and, without a tear, he drew his parting groan. ((LOL Iron Maiden))

Zephiros reverted back to his normal form, and with sorrowful eyes, looked on to the floating, glowing orb, which gently drifted toward him. He held out his hand and the orb rested in his palm. Zebulos looked to the trio of knights. he shook his head.

[b][color=#008080]"I'm afraid.. that with Shark Drake gone... That Leon is likely to die along with him... But it had to be done... there was no other way..."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000FF]"King Zebulos.. We need to get Amber's Soul back to her where it belongs.."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FFA500]"The sooner the better."[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Right.... Go on ahead of me.. I will be right behind you..."[/color][/b]

Sparkster gently took Amber's Soul into his hands, and then flew back to the house, with Kohaku and Amber's other favorite monsters followed close behind.

[color=#008080][b]"We must hurry... There might be something we can do to help Leon... I only pray it is not too late!"[/b][/color]

Zebulos lead the Knight Trio back to the house, where Sparkster and the others were waiting. The soul was still drifting there, She was having a hard time going back into the body. But with a little push from Zebulos, Amber was restored to health. Amber's eyes opened and she looked around.

[b]"Hey Everyone... what's up?" [/b]She said with a grin.

Amber's monsters were happy to see that she was well again. The ordeal was FINALLY over for her. They all returned to the deckbox, except for Zebulos, who saw Sonya crying. Amber notice Leon, who was lying beside her.

[b]"Leon...?" [/b]

[b][color=#008080]"Sonya... I'm so sorry... Please don't cry.. this is what he would have wanted... If there is anything I can do... I will glady do it for you..." [/color][/b]Zebulos hugged Sonya, trying to comfort her. For Amber on the other hand, the gravity had just hit her.. Leon.. seemed to be dead.. he wasn't breathing, he wasn't responding to her touch.. nothing.. Tears came to her eyes as she hugged Leon, and cuddled him in her Arms..

[b]"Leon... If only.. If only I could have done something sooner... I've been nothing but a burdain... I'm sorry... Leon.. Please don't die... YOU CAN'T!!"[/b]

Amber started to cry as self-hatred began to build within her. There was nothing she could do. She continued to hold him close to her and gave him a kiss.

Dorian was going to pursue the Leo but he was quickly struck down Seth. As Seth proceeded to lay fist to Dorian's face Dorian did the best he could to block but he had very few instances of actual combat in his life. In fact all of his fights we're just fencing classes at his prep school this was new to him. Dorian grabbed one of Seth's fist while he was punching and redirected it towards the ground. When Seth reacts in pain Dorian quickly pushes the assailant off him and gets back to his feet. Dorian had seen the madness in Seth's eyes and thought it was time Seth had a reality check. Dorian made an open palm thrust at the boy and once again the giant hand materialized but this time it just pressed Seth against a wall.

[color=#ff8c00]"You...You bent my glasses..."[/color] At that moment Dorian tried to use the power of all his numbers to sense where Yami went but although he couldn't see exactly where they were he could somewhat see the intense struggle as a bunch of flashing lights. [color=#ff8c00]"Congratulations Seth you just earned the title of most dangerous human. You slut friend with the goggles has simply turned into a battle ground and this is all because of you. In fact you have caused everyone some misery haven't you. It was you that put the girl in the coma, which caused that other boy to become shark man, which lead to the death Dark Magus over there. Thanks to your actions the shark numbers is probably going to die and my own numbers is no dead. And lets not forget the drones you had because you couldn't handle a 2 dimensional piece of card board. So what's your total seven humans and two numbers impressive and in such a sort time too. Not even I could do that so many people who wanted to help me. HA and you're mad at me." [/color]Dorian tried to straighten his glasses and he lowered his monster hand. "[color=#ff8c00]Butler let us leave the prey is being penetrated by too many unknown forces for me to interfere." [/color]He chose his words carefully so he could infuriate Seth even more so.

Butler who was having fun for the first time in a while clashing swords with the monster known as Yuki quickly stopped and he jumped back to Dorian's side. The two quickly left the scene and headed back to the hotel leaving Star in card form their with her lifeless body slowly dissolving.

Chris stepped forward to help Dr. Faker, not letting this guy interfere with what they were planning to do. Besides, he knew that people with crests generally turned out to be the bad guys, though he had encountered a few specific exceptions as he traveled. [color=#D4AF37]"Not today, [i]amigo[/i], so how about we see what you can do? Me and the [i]profesor[/i] against your sophisticated ass?"[/color] He activated his own blade-like Duel Disk and joined into the fray as the computer allowed him to create a triangle duel between the three of them. [color=#D4AF37]"You get 8000, and we share 8000. The [i]profesor[/i] will go, then you, then me, then him again, and no one attacks on their first move. [i]Comprende?[/i]"[/color]

[b][color=#000080]"No... That can't all be true.... He CHOSE to attack his own number... He persued Amber... DAMMIT... But he's right for sure about one thing.. If it wasn't for me.. Amber would have at least been able to defend herself if need be..." [/color][/b]Seth.. having some trouble breathing, looked to Star, and crawled over to her. [b][color=#000080]"Hey! Don't you die on me... WAKE UP!! Tell me.. What can I do to fix this... Please....! DON'T DIE!!" [/color][/b]Whether it was his fault or not.. Seth truly felt as though it was... He just sat there... hoping that Star would respond to his plea. It would seem, that Amber's philosophy had rubbed off on him.. He was also angry that once again, Dorian was insulting his friend again. He hardly knew her, and he was judging Amber in such a cruel manner.

As Seth was on the ground Josep watched Dorian leave the "Star card" "well....perfect timing...." he said aloud as he walked next to Seth and placed his hand on his shoulder. "go check on Amber.....I think she needs your right now and chasing that guy is a waste of your time...." he said as honestly as he could, while he placed his hand on the card. "This is the only time I'll do this Number...." from behind Josep a red Wyvern-like Dragon appeared and roared, causing time to start moving backwards on her, as well as a combining of life and death energies from Light and Darkness Dragon. "To think...this move could only be used on monsters......I may as well be an effect monster....." he tried joking as the pieces of Star's fracturing soul were being brought back piece by piece into her, her card regained it's picture and it's border became white. "Number's absorbed.....you're mine now Star....."

Atsuko rushed out, amazed when she checked the time earlier, once she had gotten ready and . She had slept for an entire day, and it was now the third day. Fortunately, according to the note, Chris had been kind enough to let her rest and had gone out to collect some heart pieces for her, and she now only needed 1 more, while he had all of his. She wanted to thank him so much, but she had a mission to find #91, so she went off in search of the Number. However, she knew exactly how to find the creature. She just had to find a thunderstorm, as her friends up in LEO were able to determine the ionic interference from the other day corresponded with a variant of #91's signature, lighting up the Number's presence like a Christmas tree. So as she walked around Heartland, she tried to find any sign of a storm building, even though the skies were clear and beautiful.

[color=#40e0d0]"No...there's nothing to do now...just..." [/color]- Sonya buried her face in Zebulos chest, as she cried. - [color=#40e0d0]"Can't we do something!?"[/color]
[color=#0000cd]"Sorry, M'lady. This warrior has fought his last battle."[/color] - after a quick bow, the three knights returned to Leon's deck, that was laying, scattered all over the floor.

Leon, however, was still alive and aware of his surroundings. He couldn't feel his body, but he felt Amber's arms around him, and her lips pressed against his lips - [color=#800080]"Amb...er..." [/color]- Leon mumbled with his lips closed, trying to get Amber's attention. Still, he was sure Amber couldn't hear him, and he couldn't move or make any noise. Besides, he was dying at that point. Anything he did was pointless. Leon was starting to feel weaker and weaker, until he couldn't hear anymore, nor open his eyes.

[i][color=#800080]"Sonya..."[/color] [/i]- Leon thought as he stopped breathing
[color=#40e0d0]"Huh?"[/color] - Sonya looked up from Zebulos's chest, convinced that she had heard Leon. - [color=#40e0d0]"It must be my...imagination...but...[/color]- she kneeled near Leon's body, and placed her hands over his body, in a prayer-like position - [color=#40e0d0]"There must be...something...I can do."[/color]

Seth watched in awe as Josep revived the card. He was actually releaved that Josep showed enough mercy to bring the card back to life, but he had more important things to worry about, now that everything was alright with the number.

[color=#000080][b]"Alright Josep... once I know she's okay, I'll come find you.. You are right about one thing... Numbers ARE dangerous.. but even more so in the wrong hands.. I don't think they're all evil.. THAT one actually just saved my life.. So take good care of her.. When I get back to you, I'll help you find more numbers.. lets just try to save our friends for last... I've done enough damage in their lives as it is.."[/b][/color]

Seth then looked to Yuki

[b][color=#000080]"I don't exactly know where Leon lives.. Think you can help me find them buddy...?"[/color][/b]

For a split second, Amber thought that she had heard Leon say her name.. But it couldn't have been... So she thought for a moment that she had gone crazy.

[b]"Leon... ...." [/b]Her inner rage was now gone, all she could do was cry from him and let her tears flow. Zebulos looked to Sonya who thought she had heard Leon's voice as well.

[color=#008080][b]"Sonya.. They say that even after death... the mind still works for a few more moments.. perhaps.. he's reaching out to you in his last moments... But... What does your heart say..? You are his number after all...."[/b][/color]

[b][color=#800080]"C'mon... If anyone can save Leon now, it would be you Sonya." [/color][/b]Said Galaxy Queen, trying to give Joker some encouragement.

[color=#40e0d0]"My...heart? My heart says...not to give up! You can't die Leon, you just...I won't let you!"[/color] - suddenly, Sonya felt a strange rush of energy flowing through her body. Her hands shone white, and the light started extending all over both her body and Leon's. When the light left her body, Sonya was completely different; her bunny outfit had changed into a striped shirt with a black coat over it, and a black tie (see: croupier outfit). Her hair was shorter, and darker, and two black horns were popping out from over it. A black/white theatre mask covered her face. She had become the Royal Straight Flush Joker. - [color=#2f4f4f]"I see..this is the power I felt before."[/color] - Sonya's hands kept shining, as well as Leon's body.

Leon suddenly was able to hear again. He could feel his arms and legs, and started twitching his fingers -[color=#800080] "Gu...guys...?"[/color] - when the light disappeared, Leon felt better. He opened his eyes and saw a female figure, which he thought was Sonya, but looked older. -[color=#800080] "D-Drake!"[/color] - Leon tried to get up, but a sharp pain on his side kept him from moving -[color=#800080] "Where is he!? Who is this!?" [/color]- he said, pointing at Sonya.

[color=#2f4f4f]"I can't believe you are alive!"[/color] - Sonya was about to hug Leon when she realized he still didn't recognize her. She took off her mask, showing that her face now looked like the face of a woman in her twenties, with a tattoo pattern on her left eye -[color=#2f4f4f] "It's me, you big idiot. Drake is dead now, so you don't have to worry about him now. Just rest."[/color] - with that said, she walked back to Zebulos, and kissed him. -[color=#2f4f4f] "Arigatou, Zebby-kun!"[/color]

[spoiler='Number C2's Look'][img]http://hijiribe.donmai.us/data/3a7e4ab736e96c4fd226aa1ddcdbb451.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[color=#000000]With all the things that just happened, Yuki only wished he could've been more help. But he was too slow and now both Butler and Dorian left the place. But at least nobody died and that was a major relief for him. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Not exactly. But 51 should know where he is." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki calmly answered Seth's question. [/color][color=#4b0082]"So, 51. Maybe you could help us out a little?" [/color][color=#000000]With Yuki's cue, 51 materialized and appeared beside her master. [/color][color=#ffd700][b]"Jeez... Am I just a tracking dog now...? Oh well, here's 32's location..." [/b][/color][color=#000000]51 created an image of Leon's house. Or more specifically, the room where both he and Amber is there. [/color][color=#4b0082]"She's back... Thank god.. Wait, what? He's (Leon) dead?! No way... I gotta make sure first." [/color][color=#000000]After seeing that Leon is unconscious on the ground, Yuki grabbed Seth's hand and used the 51's earmuffs to teleport them to Leon's house. [/color]

Yuki and Seth reappeared in front of Leon's house and then Yuki quickly rushed inside to make sure that nobody's dead.

[color=#ffd700][i][b]"Oh boy, looks like the laws of nature is gonna be broken again..."[/b][/i][/color]
[i][b][u][color=#000000]"What do you mean?"[/color][/u][/b][/i]
[i][b][color=#ffd700]"You'll see." [/color][/b][/i]
[b][i][u][color=#000000]"Oh, that. I don't think your powers are gonna be used again though."[/color][/u][/i][/b]
[i][b][color=#ffd700]"Who could know for sure..."[/color][/b][/i]

[b]"Leon! You're alive!!" [/b]Amber said in shock, but she was happy about it. Amber hugged Leon tight, but tried not to hurt him in the process. [b]"I'm so happy that you're okay! DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!" [/b]

The other Monsters chuckled at the sight. They were happy too. Zebulos looked to Sonya with a smile.

[color=#008080][b]"Haha! See? You had it in you all along.. After all.. He wasn't just bound to Shark.. He is bound to you as well.. just as Amber is to me and Galaxy Queen,"[/b][/color]

[b][color=#800080]"A happy ending.. Almost brings my eyes to tears."[/color][/b]
[color=#800080]____________________________[/color]

[color=#000080]"[b]Leon Dead!? There's no way!" [/b][/color]Seth followed Yuki to Leon's Room, and to his releif, nobody had died, as far as he knew.. But Leon did look hurt, Amber on the other hand was just fine. [color=#000080][b]"Amber! You're awake!"[/b][/color]

[b]"Oh hey guys! I actually just woke up.. and what a spirit trip I've had."[/b]
[b][color=#008080]"And hopefully it never happens before your time.. or ever for that matter."[/color][/b]

Dorian and Butler were driving back to the hotel when Dorian felt is right hand throb as he looked at it he noticed that the number 26 began to glow again. His eyes widened as he thought of this events possible meaning. He then noticed how the number simply faded away. He let out a slight chuckle and Butler wondered what had happened.

[color=#ff8c00]"It looks like someone revived my conscience and now they have it." [/color]
[color=#800000]Are you upset?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Of course not, I can't even afford to think about actually. I am thinking that maybe either the shark boy or the goggle girl hopefully one of them passes away so I can go get their numbers.[/color] Dorian yawned as he was getting tired and wanted to take a nap
[color=#800000]How are you still alive if you don't mind me asking?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]What? [/color]
I[color=#800000] was under the impression that Numbers were symbiotic host that attached themselves to the souls of their holders. If either were to die they both die is that not true?[/color]
Dorian snickered because it was clear that Butler had put much thought into that maybe that is why Yuki and Leo weren't shot in the head at various points in time if they died there would be no numbers for master. Dorian wanted to hug Butler for such forethought but that would be improper because Butler was driving.
[color=#ff8c00]"Awww you're going to make me cry, you thinking of me in such a way. But what you described sounds like a parasite and I guess Joesph would probably think that way too. Numbers do attach to your soul but unless you go for a full body possession like the freaks we've been encountering then they don't do much but try to take over, unless you have goody-goodies like Star that is. So since I never did the possession thing and never will its easy to kill them off especially if you make it a 3-on-1. Now it seems as if I am going to require some new help with finals being tomorrow so Butler get ready, I am going to introduce you to Anansi and the gang."[/color]
Butler looked inquisitive at the mention of Anansi because he did here of the old African folktales, but what Butler was impressed was the level of resolve his master had especially after Butler combated the overwhelming forces of the super powers. He respected his master for not taking the easiest path.

Now then, that is one Numbers converted, she should be alive, of course now her power will be used for Red-Eyes....it's a shame....that simply having the Name Numbers makes you my enemy....but I won't destroy you...I'm above that, just know that you are helping to serve the ultimate goal of bringing peace...by whatever means necessary....." he stopped himself from talking...that wasn't him, he didn't talk like that, but he just had.....everything was fuzzy...but it was better then the feeling of dying he had earlier "second test complete I guess.....whatever that means...." he didn't know what these tests were, but he had passed 2 now.....which to him was a good thing.....hopefully not to many to go left

V shot an annoyed look at Chris. [color=blue]"Perhaps you both should have separate Life Point - divided into 4000 each while I have a total of 8000. The turn count can also be balanced out by alloting me a turn for each of yours."[/color] He suggested, which increased his chances of winning. He needed all the aid he could get, as he knew that accepting this guy's offer endangered his chances of winning against Dr Faker.

Dr Faker. This was for his family. He knew that among the brothers, he had always been the most obedient one, but this was Dr Faker. His crest glowed and a duel tattoo appeared around his eye, before he drew five cards from his deck,

[color=blue]"Draw!"[/color] He declared, and then drew his sixth.

[color=blue]"Why do you aid this man?"[/color] He asked Faker's companion before beginning his sixth move. [color=blue]"Are you aware of all the suffering and chaos he has caused to us, and to many others? . . . No matter. I start my turn by normal summoning Reflect Bounder."[/color]

On the field appeared a mechanical monster with a mirror attached (ATK 1700).

[color=blue]"Next, I activate the effect of the Vacuum Probe in my hand. When a monster is summoned, I can decrease its ATK by 500 to special summon the Probe."[/color] He continued, and then a probe similar to a miniature death star appeared onto the field (ATK 0), while the mirror monster decreased in size (ATK 1700 > 1200)

[spoiler=Vacuum Probe]
Level 9/Machine-Type/DARK/ATK 0/DEF 500
When a monster is summoned, you can decrease its ATK by 500 and Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is detached by an Xyz Monster, increase your Life Points by 500.
[/spoiler]

[color=blue]"As it so happens, there is a second Vacuum Probe in my hand. I will decrease the ATK of my first one to summon it!"[/color] And a second probe joined the first. [color=blue]"Are you ready for what comes next, Dr Faker?! I overlay my two Level Nine Vacuum Probes!!![/color]

[center][i]The celestial bodies crumble away into a million points of light which foil onto a domed quasi-star! Accede to a new orbit and let fall the earth-crunching drizzle of stars! XYz Summon! Form, Number 9: Canopy Star - Dyson Sphere!"[/i][/center]

The two probes then turned into orbs of energy and then suddenly shot through the roof. But something was odd. Nothing happened. Still, the ATK Points appeared. (ATK 2800)

[color=blue]"Then I set two cards and end my turn."[/color] V said quietly. [color=blue]"Who will go after me?"[/color]

[color=#800000]"GAAARRR!!"[/color] [color=#000000]Faker exclaimed, having a violent reaction to the apple exploding in his face,[/color] [color=#800000][i]'That son of a b****! He'll pay for that!'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Dusting off the apple debris off his face and suit, he immediately initiated the disk's Duel Mode when all of a sudden, Chris too had jumped into the fray, suggesting that he and Faker take on this intruder in V.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Alright, let's get this over with... DRAW!!"[/color][color=#000000] Faker slashed the top card from his deck, and without even looking at it, pressed it onto one of the designated Monster Card Zones of his Duel Disk, [/color][color=#800000]"And I summon Koa'ki Meiru D'zeljr in Attack Mode!"[/color]

[color=#000000]A three legged creature levitated above the playing field, four strange appendages flailing all over the place. Its legs were arranged in a tripod formation, and it bore the coveted Koa'ki Meiru symbol on its back[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Zombie-type/WIND/Level 3/2000 ATK/700 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800000]"I then set two cards, and reveal Koa'ki Meiru Ghoulungulate as per D'zeljr's maintenance cost,"[/color][color=#000000] Faker declared, as two backs of cards were projected behind the creature, [/color][color=#800000]"Your move, Arclight. By the way... how fares your noble father?"[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Faker's status]LP: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 34[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 3 (1 of which is Koa'ki Meiru Ghoulungulate)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: [/color][color=#000000]Koa'ki Meiru D'zeljr (Atk), 2S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: N/A[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished [/color][color=#000000]Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Koa'ki Meiru D'zeljr]WIND/Zombie[/color]
[color=#000000]Level 3[/color]
[color=#000000]2000/700[/color]

[color=#000000]During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Zombie-type monster in your hand. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If it does, switch it to Defense Position after damage calculation. This battle position cannot be changed until your next End Phase, except by a card effect.[/color][color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]

*While walking around, he had sensed a floating soul lingering in the air nearby a house...he could tell that was where the "main group" as he now called them were all currently residing...and to his surprise the lingering soul was the oh so famous "Shark Drake". "To think, everyone had so much difficulty against this creature and here I am.....about to take him in like nothing..of course different powersets cause different things....." he lifted his palm and soon the soul particles were beginning to reform back in to Drake's original form, as it spread it's wings and roared trying to escape, from behind Josep what looked like a black vortex began pulling the violent Number to him.

"Shark Drake.....he who has caused almost as much pain as Bacterian.......your soul is mine...." Josep said ominously as he materialized Shark Drake's card in hand, now with a white rim, just like Star. "two numbers have been made mine permanently.....interesting, not bad for one day.....of course, with this tournament reaching climax, I expect a lot of Numbers to start getting destroyed....maybe I should look for Bacterian....I would love to absorb that one...." he spoke with a dark tone, in the depths of his soul, Star awoke, she was safe, in what seemed like a soul room, though not too far, she could hear a deathly roar, as she looked around her room was marked "26" and from the sound of things, the roar came from cage "32"

[color=#800080]"I'm happy you are okay too, sweetie. Sorry for scaring you guys like this."[/color] - Leon kissed Amber's forehead, and getly moved her away, since she was pressing on where he had pain (which was most of his body by now). -[color=#800080] "Amber...what you said before...that you loved me. Was it just because of the moment or...?" [/color]- he interrupted himself when Seth and Yuki walked in - [color=#800080]"Hey! What's up y'all? Dead? Me? A little tuna fish can't hurt me!" [/color]- joked Leon. He moved aside trying to get up, and realized that, since his armor was gone, his torso was naked, revealing his bare chest. He blushed, and covered himself with the blankets. -[color=#800080] "Heh...em...guys. What happened with Dorian and the butler?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"This couldn't be a regular Duel Monsters tournament, could it? It had to be the only tournament with supernatural trading cards...sigh..."[/color] - Sonya kept hugging Zebulos - [color=#2f4f4f]"What should we do now?"[/color]

Amber would have answered Leon's question, but didn't get the chance when Yuki and Seth came in.

[color=#000080][b]"They Buggered off... Probably because they realized that none of us were about to let them get your numbers... That bastard... We can't let Dorian get any of your numbers... Not just cause he's only a greedy f*ck... But he Treats his own numbers like garbage.. He killed off one of his own numbers!"[/b][/color]Seth sighed [color=#000080][b]"Luckily though... Josep showed up and revived her... which is odd... considering before he was all about killing numbers... Something must have snapped... But He won't bother us.. He's more interested in the more Evil numbers."[/b][/color]

[b]"That's good to hear... Poor Josep... I know he only hates numbers because of what one did to his girlfriend... I wonder if she ever got better...?"[/b]

Zebulos nuzzled Sonya and ran his fingers through her hair. He was happy as long as She could smile.[color=#008080][b]"All we can do is stay with our holders in case we are needed... Tomorrow is the Semi-Finals.. which reminds me.. Don't we need to present our heart frames by the end of the day? It's already 2pm..." [/b][/color]

[color=blue]"You have no idea, Dr Faker."[/color] V retorted, drawing his next card. [color=blue]"Now, I activate my continuous trap card Number Wall - [i]which prevents all Numbers from being destroyed by card effects![/i] And now my Number monster is completely invulnerable!"[/color]

Numbers written in the strange number language began to appear digitally around the field, fading and appearing each second. V's Dyson Sphere was still nowhere to be seen.

[color=blue]"I still cannot attack, because that would be unfair to your companion, but I will make another move - summoning the Tuner monster Witch of the Black Rose. And now I tune together my Black Rose and Reflect Bounder to Synchro Summon Dark Flattop!"[/color]

On the field appeared a miniature purple-haired girl (ATK 1700), but she didn't stay for long, as she turned into energy along with the mechanical mirror and on the field. Then they too disappeared, but to where it wasn't visible. Outside the hotel or wherever they were, a large cruiser with a dark enery core had formed - visible only by a D-Gazer. (DEF 3000)

[color=blue]"Then I will end my turn again."[/color] V said. He was trying his best to conquer the field quickly. [color=blue]"Neither you nor your friend will be able to win, Dr Faker. I may as well have already won."[/color]

LP: 8000
Hand: 1
Field: Dyson Sphere (ATK 2800)(2 OU), Dark Flattop (DEF 3000)
S/T: Number Wall, 1 SC
Grave: Black Rose Witch, Reflect Boundary

[color=#800080]"Kill? Oh god...well...I hope Josep isn't evil now, we don't really need more evil stuff here."[/color] - Leon yawned, and was about to fall asleep when he heard what Zebulos had said. - [color=#800080]"Yeah...the frames...good luck we don't have to worry about those right now..."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"Leon, you only have one piece."[/color]

[color=#800080]"........WHAT!?"[/color] - despite the pain in his body, Leon got up quickly and started looking for his Heart frame. Effectively, there was only 1 Heart Piece there. - [color=#800080]"Nonono! I gotta go guys!"[/color] - he limped to his drawers, put on a black tank top and walked with difficulty for the door - [color=#800080]"Sorry guys, but I need to finish my heart! Bye, Seth! Yuki!"[/color] - when he reached the door, he grabbed his backpack and looked back - [color=#800080]"Hey Amber! I love you!"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f]"I should follow him...sigh...see you later, my king."[/color] - Sonya hugged Zebulos tightly, and began walking with Leon.

(...)

Leon, still limping, was out of the building, and started looking for an opponent. He found two boys of around his age, and walked toward them - [color=#800080]"Hey guys! Are you in the WDC too?"[/color]

[color=#808080]"It seems we have something to have some fun with!" [/color]- said the first boy, a chubby, short one.
[color=#ee82ee]"This...might...be...interesting..."[/color] - stated the other boy, who was pale and tall, and really skinny - [color=#ee82ee]"How...shall...these...duels...be made?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"I'm too tired and busy to have 2 duels. It's gonna be two on one with me."[/color] - Leon grabbed his duel disk, and, instead of a D-Gazer, his left eye turned yellow with Number 2's power. Both boys did the same, wearing black and white duel disks and d-gazers respectively.

When Josep was done with Shark Drake's absorbtion who should he see leaving the room but Shark Drake's former owner, it resonated with him. "He looks injured....I think I'll just make sure he doesn't faint." Despite his soul crisis, Josep still cared for other human beings, especially one that was in love. "Don't do anything stupid...." he whispered to himself as he saw him stop, though injured, he challenged two guys at once. "Impressive...." he said moderately loudly and sat down on a bench nearby and yawned. "I've had a rough day, may as well enjoy a show....then I'll get signed up for the semi finals...." He did have another purpose however, if these two had Numbers and Leon no longer did, then this could get dangerous, and he would take the Number's souls before they could harm a human being

[b]"Hey Leon! Wait up will you!?"[/b] Amber said as she stood up, but realized that she was still in hospital gown. [b]"U-um... heheh... Hey guys.. Go on ahead and make sure that Leon is okay still.. He's bound to do something reckless."[/b]

[b][color=#000080]"Um... Sure.. Here's your back pack.. your clothes should still be in there."[/color][/b]

[b]"Thanks, now the two of you get going. Despite his joking around, he's just had a close encounter with death."[/b]

[b][color=#000080]"I'll go.. But Yuki should probably stay at the house with you, just in case.. Take care of her for me okay Yuki?"[/color][/b]

Seth left the house to follow Leon, He later found Leon, challenging two duelists at once. Seth immediately approached and stood beside Leon.

[b][color=#000080]"Dude, You don't have to duel them by yourself. I'll duel by your side... If you'll allow it."[/color][/b]

Archived