YCM Weekly Episode 2: Angerman, the Legend of Desu Finale

Agro

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1335852390' post='5929945']
I don't get what you could be saying because, as a response to DK being compared to you, the character in the image is not trying to cause himself bodily harm...
[/quote]
The omplication was manly tears because that's the first ego boost I've had in like... a month.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000CD]I personally have no real problem if Alice wants to contribute to us. Though, like her I'm not really too sure what she could do that'd fit her tastes while at the same time possibly having other readers interested in it. But my biggest concern is if she really even has the time to make her own segment which I assume would probably be a decently sized one like Black, Agro, and I tend to do. But if she's absolutely sure she'd be able to then I will have no doubt she can find it in her to contribute. It's just up to whether or not she even wants to. Well, Opal has to be cool with it too but I'm sure she would be.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And I do agree with everything Alice is saying here. Having it weekly was pretty much the thing I originally agreed with until the first issue had passed and laziness along with problems in life had struck a few of us and by the time the first Monday had passed by I was the only one to have really done much. To be a bit more fair, I myself hadn't been completely finished though.[/color]

[quote name='Kokonoe' timestamp='1335814601' post='5929459']
>take test
>overly cocky that I'll get myself
>get Pika

f***. Guess that explains why we've never got along,
[/quote]
What do you mean "we've never got along"?

That seems to imply I know who you are.

Last chance for the riddle. Bolded the clues that can directly be seen in the member's profile, but it will be easier next time.D=

[spoiler=dfkbhajug]
[color=#800080]“Behold, the [b]pastry station[/b] running through my beloved hometown
You who seek the member we're looking for, follow its path upwards in search of [b]the great cave[/b].
The one who finds the great cave must then travel to the [b]Shining Skies[/b] in accordance with these rules.
On the first breakfast, offer the [b]sweets[/b] chosen by the gods as sacrifices.
On the second 10 o'clock break, those who remain shall fight for [b]the cupcakes the Italian baroness brought[/b].
On the third lunch, those who remain shall praise the mixture of eggs, milk and flour on high.
On the fourth afternoon meal, preheat the oven and [b]post in the status bar[/b].
On the fifth tea pause, mix the ingredients and [b]post in Games[/b].
On the sixth appetizer, [b]stretch out of the balcony[/b] and [b]post in TCG[/b].
On the seventh dinner, look for Internet memes and [b]post in RC[/b].
On the eighth dessert, [b]look for some sheep juice[/b] and [b]post in General[/b].
On the ninth midnight snack, you shall [b]wear a witch hat and ride the broomstick[/b].
On the tenth twilight, the journey shall end and you shall be [b]the only one standing[/b].”[/color]

> is not God Crouton, Armadilloz, Zanda Panda, Yuuichiro, Empolemew, Doodle or Master Hyperion
[/spoiler]

Also, glad that so many people took the test and didn't take it too seriously. :D
Btw, who's the happy bastard who scored the 2%? :o (I just know that it's not me)

[url="http://www.imagup.com/data/1150739152.html"][img]http://data.imagup.com/11/1150739151.png[/img][/url]

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1336708500' post='5936834']
Oh, and Desu. I have a army of Mudkipz with flamethrowers outside your house.
[/quote]

His walls are filled with ground-up moa corpses, along with a liquid steel alloy that makes it 99% resistant to fire and water.

Good luck. ;)

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1336708500' post='5936834']
Got Flame Dragon on the quiz. :3

Oh, and Desu. I have a army of Mudkipz with flamethrowers outside your house.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]-___-[/color]

[color=#0000CD]You see that face? It's filled with fear. Not with partial annoyance as I look at a soon to be dead army being lead by a soon to be dead idiot.[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1336709110' post='5936844']
His walls are filled with ground-up moa corpses, along with a liquid steel alloy that makes it 99% resistant to fire and water.

Good luck. ;)
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Correction: 99.9%[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And it's heat resistant too. Otherwise he'd still be able to boil me alive.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1336769301' post='5937359']
[i][b][color=#0000CD]Correction: 99.9%[/color][/b][/i]

[color=#0000CD]And it's heat resistant too. Otherwise he'd still be able to boil me alive.[/color]
[/quote]

[i]I was actually gonna put 99.99%, but I thought I'd be going too far.[/i]

And of course, how could I have missed that? :/

Archived